HILLARY CALLED BY JUDGE UNDER THREAT OF PERJURY

WHERE'S THE STICKY?
It shouldn't have to be left to a leaf to find this fucking shit out. Get your shit together ameranons
t.co/ngBWC7Kcj7

HILLARY FORCED TO FACE JUDGE UNDER THREAT OF PERJURY - BREAKING NEWS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YsgYc
archive.is/QXhBF
archive.is/dc3y6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

archive.is/YsgYc

Here's the archive.is link, whoops

Mods delete this thread this is disinfo Hillary is an upstanding American Senator.

this doesn't look very legit, but i want to believe

Yesh. I can't watch video and don't see any other source.

LOL can't wait to see how she manages to get out of this one totally unscathed by the complicit media.

I'm so sick of her getting away with it. She should already be in jail. Let's hope this is the one that stops her.

archive.is/QXhBF
This story is just breaking. We can't let the shills bury it.

Shut this thread down goyim, this is your final warning.

WEW

Bump

Please let this be true.

I am an official board member of the ADL which is the most powerful group in the world. I could have this pathetic site shut down in less time than it takes to bake a matzoh you foolish goy. You'll never eat a bagel again! Mark my words!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
I guess it's not even ironic on this site anymore anyway.
Just shitposting.

fuck off ctr

BUMP

archive.is/YsgYc
archive.is/YsgYc

There's already a thread about this.

archive.is/dc3y6

She submitted her answers already.

Nothing fucking happened!
THIS METHOD ISN'T FUCKING WORKING!

No one is going to touch her while a democrat occupies the white house and establishment politicians sit on any oversight committee.

Trump MUST win.

Uh… wtf does it mean… "submit under threat of perjury"

Quick question.. what is the most damning evidence that Hillary deleted emails AFTER being subpoenaed?

The fact that they were deleted.
They even gave reasons as to why they were deleted, saying that they were personal emails and therefore not state property.

This is the best I can find

don't forget about the thumbnail drive that they didnt hand over and it was reported as (((missing)))

geg

So they got 20 non Answers? Doesn't make her case look any better. In fact, I argue we should inform Trump immediately and use this as an angle for attack.

This. He should inquire why she has such terrible memory. Also, time to bring up shit about her health again. That seemed to hurt her even in the most biased of polls and had the media in full damage control. We need to do push her poor health again.

The judge is a Clinton appointee so this is nothing, some group wanted to summon her into court, the judge instead is just wanting her to send in answers to written questions. He's going to cover for her. Noone is going to bust Clinton until Trump gets in and has it done.

Yeah, this could have legs.