Reminder: MAJOR HAPPENING TOMORROW!

WW3 OR ECONOMIC COLLAPSE?

archive.is/3EPsj

Tomorrow Obama will decide on if the U.S. will continue military action in Syria.

A) Obama decides not to do Military Action in Syria. The Dollar crashes(and world economy) and slides into oblivion as Syria destroys the hegemony of the petro-dollar. Federal Reserve then pushes electronic currency and Anonymity/Freedom is dead. Your money gets negative interest rates. Etc…

B) Obama decides to bomb Syrian Targets. Russia declares war. China sides with Russia. The EU sides with the U.S. and we all blow eachother to hell while the Jews wait it out in their U.S. tax payer funded bunkers with swimming pools and massage parlors.

Either way, we have a major happening.
Hope you faggots have guns, ammo, and possibly a fall-out shelter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.com/wiki/M-Pesa
youtube.com/watch?v=uAjuEGoWCWk
twitter.com/SwiftOnEkonomy/status/758260914793615361
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

However one outcome is more desirable, obviously.

I will not fight Russians on behalf of feminist loving, faggot worshipping, jew loving, men hating American cucks. So they can fuck right off.

I mean we don't die with the economic collapse, but we are going to have to uncuck a lot of people fast if we don't want electric currency / fema camps.

Unless you work at a Nuclear Silo I am not sure that it matters if you fight or not.

ah hell, they are going to rig the election and wait for all the pissed of american patriots to gather in Washington.. then nuke us all. so beware

thank god I have duel citizenship in Switzerland

I welcome the Russian paratroopers. I will feed my Orthodox Brothers.

what's wrong with that?
like bitcoin? or a more kikey alternative?

no shit, they, as well as iran and assad are on our side… they know who the enemy is

They don't need no man, shitlord. The indypyndynt strong wymyn with Hillary brigade will destroy Putler and his evil nazis.

So it's finally happening?

There should be a repeat of the viral signalling of US Military people saying "I will not go to war with Russia in Syria to defend ISIS" or similar. That one was extremely succesful and seems to have blocked the Syria war from escalating last time.

missing a maddow pic

I honestly cannot think of any scenario in the next 3 months where the American Trump voters don't get insanely pissed off because they generally have an idea of how their government is blatantly screwing them.

If I was TPTB I would wait until Febuary/March to crash the economy and blame it on Trump. They need an event to break the trust in Trump.

Alongside, that I think Obama will only keep tensions with Russia high but not try to ignite them.

Or they'll just give into the chaos and we'll see civil war or ww3 in the next 3 months.

Either way good luck anons.

I love you guys. Try not to die. There aren't many of us and we'll need people who know what's going on to get us onto the proper path.

Didn't this already happened in 2013?
Back then Putin told Obama to fuck off and leave Syria alone.

i think the eye for an eye syrian soldiers for moussad/cia slowed them down a little

D.A.K. 16/10/16

STFU
Gold is just as Jewy as a fiat currency.
Who do you think sets the value of gold.

It's an industrial metal. Just like diamond is only worth being used in industry. The only thing that makes it valuable is the fact that the (((jew))lers tell you they are valuable.

The U.S. government creates an electronic currency.
You have to keep your money in the bank.
They charge you -5% interest just to have money.
You can't save.
They know every single financial transaction you make.
If they don't like you they can shut off all your money.

Fuck off kike.

right, you cant eat or shoot gold. it will be worthless. how about rocks?

user, that's just silly.

Fuck off Jew. Why do Jews horde it then?

Let's keep an eye on it. They will continue military action in Syria imo, the stakes are too high, plus everything that is happening the last months points to war preparation.

maybe they have some and want everone to think they can eat it when the shit hits the fan?

I honestly think they are going to crash the economy, and war.

They will blame it on "russian hacking" and let the nukes fly.

Also, they will allow Trump into the whitehouse.
The shit-show in the media right now is just so they can say "I told you so" after they crash the economy and blame it on Trump + Brexit.

That place got pizzed too, check out that Satanic ritual they did for the Gotthard Base tunnel opening

too bad the public is too stupid to know they could only trace it to a vpn in europe…poor education system i guess

Wouldn't a war be great for the US and petrodollar economy though?

WORLD WAR

I don't know user, they seem to be planning things exactly so they can start shit before the US elections.

At least I have woods to run into, I'm pretty sure the NWO don't give enough fucks to nuke Northern Ontario

Sad, sad cheesemonger

Theoretically yes, according to most theories.

we are at war now…just no bombs guns yet

If or when something major happens it will not be announced. We know the US economy is going to have a catastrophic crash, its just a matter of when.

If there is nuclear war do "they" think that Russia won't be aiming for them as well? I think nukes is just a boogyman to scare people. I rather be nuked then watch my country get raped by Islam over the course of a couple decades.

LET IT BEGIN

Neither. Putin isn't dumb enough to lose everything when Trump's presidency is just a few months away, and the kikes can't crash the economy while king nigger is in office as they'd lose their ace against Trump and their own ability to maintain control of the IMF.

ill take the islams over nukes. making them kiss the cross, eat bacon, and .357 Between the eyes where i live

This thread is alarmist Shmita tier

The only way to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria is for King Nigger to bomb Russian S-300s, staffed by Russians. If he dares do that Putin MUST respond. is the Bushclinton Mafia that desperate? We're standing on the edge of the world.

islams are genrally shit at fighting too, only the houthis have proven to be worth a damn

maybe 22 short to save bullets

Of course it's pozzed.
It's the kikes safe haven, both through banks and bunkers.

You're forgetting Hezbollah and the SAA.

you disgust me

It would be interesting to us we follow the communication frequency and to be ahead of any events in the next few hours? That Russian ghost radio is not used by the military for special warnings?

i keep waiting on a truckload of them to come down the driveway…dont think they be able to make it in this part of the country. no mercy faggots

Marine Sergeant in dress blues Alphas at attention rendering hand salute flanked by US and Russia flag (US slightly higher) with a backdrop of ISIS flag on fire.

MEME IT

basically this, let's hope ww3 doesn't start before the elections and Assad retakes Aleppo.

Yes, of course they are.

Each one of them is facing life in prison or the death penalty for assorted acts of treason.

If your life is over anyway, what do you have to lose by starting a nuclear war in a desperate attempt to distract everyone?

If true, our last hope is a coup. Mid-level military officers going "Ah hell no" and backed with a significant faction of civilian cops and FBI agents.

can you post a link to the ritual?

But those effects wouldn't be felt while he is still in office

On the plus side this would give Trump reasonable grounds to hang him and his (((masters))) if they don't get nuked first.

What if you don't? would hiding out in the middle of nowhere be enough?

Do you think thermonuclear war will be painless?

Damn, I just started a new Wendler cycle, what a bummer.

FEAR is punk rock done by Holla Forums

Lee Ving is redpilled.

It would be extremely painful.

For you

This is the last presidential election of the USA no matter what happens.

If Trump wins, and if the last ditch coup/assassination against him fails, then he'll start cleaning house only to discover there's more traitors in the government than loyalists. At this point, you'll see fed-on-fed violence when forces loyal to the presidency attempting to arrest the rest of the federal government. Entire government agencies will need to be placed under arrest and investigated.

Whatever organization exists after that process won't be the same USA that we're living in now.

If Clinton wins, then she'll finish the job Obama started and what we now call the USA will either end in nuclear war or civil war.

In all honesty it looks like the burgers are gonna do it
There's been major military buildup at RAF base on Cyprus and more naval assets sent towards Syria over the last month

He pussied out of his "red line in the sand - chemical weapons" back in 2012. Why would he start shit now?

Something is going to happen soon but tomorrow will probably be nothing. King nigger is a disappointment on all levels.

God I hope I'm not too old (33) to fight in the Loyalist Army.

It's OK to be retarded, I guess.

The situation now is far more desperate and there's more heads that could roll
Back in 2013 everyone thought assad wouldnt last the year, it was pretty bleak for the SAA

Aleppo will fall in the near future and with it goes the plans for Syria and the middle East. You also have an anti globalist running for president who has a massive chip on his shoulder against the psychopaths running the nation

Fucking christ I hate this liberal shithole FUCK

user, he's not talking about cryptoshit. Think bank account + wire transfer + debit card, or Paypal. And get a load of this:
en.wikipedia.com/wiki/M-Pesa

Also theres been a ton of run up events that says the russians arent fucking around and treating this seriously

More likely we'll be conscripted for ZOG

My birthday is Saturday can't the happening wait a few more days

The happening will be the ultimate birthday gift, directly from the cosmic pockets of Kek himself.

In the unlikely event there's a WW3 (seriously, this DAK crap retarded), what are Holla Forumsacks plans for if our dear leaders enact a draft? Would we try to organize some kind of resistance, or temporarily flee the country? If the latter, where would be good to flee to?

or they can just put an RFID chip in your right hand or forehead and fulfill the prophecy. the real question is…will you take the mark?
wat do. wat. do.

anti-happening fag detected.

Belize

To allow the energy we've been cultivating to erupt in a single burst, and shatter the laws of time and space which allow people to mingle among such disparate groups.

Checked

They at least aren't dumb enough to ritually execute or anything like that. We've all touched that meme madness. We're so full of the stuff we may as well be batteries. If they kill us our energy will create the happening we've always dreamed of

user, you're going to get fireworks!

I wish WW3 would openly kick off on my birthday…

Negotiations will be delayed for two days. On Sunday evening, Obama and two generals who refuse to ever serve under Trump will retreat to the bunker, input the codes, and turn the keys.
D.A.K 16.10.16

dak confirmed for meme circles.

huh? it was basically just bad prose in hopes of dubs. But you can continue not having fun reading a Southeast Australasian Gaki no Tsukai Ya Arahende fanboard if you want.

Can I get as many Red Skulls/Holla Forums user mascots posted as possible? I have to somewhat restart my catalog of them after switching computers and not being here since May.

This is my anthem. Christians don't reply.

Fucking this.

Please just go Pagan already. What are you waiting for? I went Pagan over the summer after being Orthodox for like 2 years and further contemplating text-based dogmatism that is found in both the Bible and the Constitution. You ought to read Asatru: A Native European Spirituality by Stephen McNallen, and start looking into things like the AFA. Paganism isn't all about pouring mead and "stick worship," it's about polytheism and oneness with the metaphysical realm. Evola and Eliade had it right, brothers.

Depends on your distance from your blast.
Pic related.

So what are the jews going to do? My guess is they're gonna let us lynch their lower level operatives and let us goys win as they run back to Israel in fear of their golems/Aryans. I say this based on all the information I've been studying here for the past year and a half. It's pretty obvious now that the kikes see the writing on the wall and would rather let their servants be butchered and live to jew another day.

(checked)

==WE'RE MEMEING IT!=

Praise and checks be upon you.

We Odin Jihad soon

What is the Misanthropic Division? I've seen it in a few pics. Some kind of old-school skinhead group? Someone who knows about this stuff should make a thread about MD, Combat 18, and other old RWDS type groups. I've heard about them in RAC music but don't know anything about them.

Yeah, kind of. They're supporters of Azov and a lot of Slavic skinheads against (((Novorossiya))). I think they're more metal and non-American than RAC. **Honestly I don't know a lot about them either, I just like "TOTEN FUR WOTAN."

Fail on the **. It's been a few months, gimme a break.

Good stuff. Are you from Ukraine? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Nah, I'm Irish-American, just supporting the Slavic Pagans from afar. Hopefully Ireland gets it's shit together and goes full Lugh Supremacy (Lugh = Irish Odin).

What happened to Rachposter? I haven't seen it around in awhile.

Nothing will happen. Seriously.

Kek shit on you.

Pretty neat how most ancient Europeans all worshiped the same gods just under different names. I assume you are interested in paganism so I'll go on an autistic ramble for a bit. Something I've been theorizing about recently is how the ancient Germanic gods, unlike most other gods, weren't really divine.They are basically just human heroes who found magic artifacts and became pseudo-divinity. All their power comes from magic items and not from within themselves.

from magic apples
from enchanted bracelets and rings
from blood sacrifices to Mimir's well
from his friends the sentient ravens
from racemixing with magical creatures
from the enchanted hammer Mjolnir

There really isn't anything inherently magical about any of them except Loki due to his half-breed nature, they are basically just adventurers that reached the level cap and got sick loot. More than anything this proves to me that the mythology evolved out of legends of great warriors from prehistoric times.
Also backing this up is the historical theory that the Jotuns were actually neanderthal tribes that survived in isolated frozen reaches in the far north and every so often came into conflict with the prehistoric human tribes there. This would explain the war between the humans and gods and the Jotun as they were competing for the same resources. Jotun were depicted as large primitive humanoids and the case of the half-breed Loki shows that human-neanderthal/jotun interbreeding was possible, which is also a confirmed part of the archaeological record since Europeans have significant amounts of Neanderthal DNA. That's my theory behind the history of European paganism and how it differs from most other ancient paganism. What do you think?

I've already been in the military and they broke me, so if they start a draft, I get to hang out at home and weep for my countrymen. I'm pretty scared tbqh though. I don't see any way this ends well.

Recalled to Israel perhaps.

It's an interesting theory, but I can't help wondering what the significance of all the "sick loot" is, considering how recurrent it is. If it's assumed that this mythology centers around the conflicts of prehistoric peoples, wouldn't they just be hunter-gatherer types? I suppose the magic items and their like could merely be embellishment gathered through the ages, but a little part of me would like to wish otherwise.

The realist in me says its just embellishment over the millennia but in my imagination I wish they were real. I watched the first season of S.H.I.E.L.D. with my ex-gf and there was an episode where a group of Scandinavian nationalists discovered some ancient artifact "the berserker staff" that granted them power and they tried to start a revolution. If some of our occult-inclined anons ever discovered something like that it would completely change history.

I can't bring myself to worship flawed and imprefect beings. And that aside, isn't religion about believing more than anything? I can't really believe in a mythology, but I can certainly believe in an all-powerful creator that communicates with us through our souls. Paganism doesn't really have a belief or faith aspect to it, making it just glorified atheism. I cannot really "follow" that, because there's no substance to even follow.

If Aleppo is cleared of ISIS, the US has no reason to stay in Aleppo.
The Globalists/Central Bankers/US Government have painted themselves into a corner.

Absolutely, my government has actively worked to destroy my people. Im not dying for these cunts.

I was listening to the X22 report and he was saying that the U.S. was painting F-16s Russian Colors. He had pictures and stuff, but that guy kind of seems to be running a death-cult. I never know how much of his shit to really trust.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAjuEGoWCWk

>tfw I will die in hellfire being a kissless virgin and never having a gf

im a christian and i love burzum

Deal with your mortality like a man and admit that there is no god.
Religion is just the natural consequence of people not wanting to die.

If Obama decides to pull his troops out of Syria it will be the most important and smartest decision of his entire candidacy.

Hey guys, remember D.A.K? What's that 2 days out now? Think this has anything to do with it?

Aired on: Sept. 26, 2016

Did you call them after the wait period? Because they'll send it out immediately after said call.

t.burger

What the hell does D.A.K. stand for? I was away the past couple of weeks, missed the beginning.

Silly good don't be racist! Like the chink from the empire of dust said they never listen.

Try actually reading the Bible. If you look at the original Greek, the mark is in your MIND, and right hand. In other words, your thoughts and actions. No tattoos, microchips, or other bullshit required.

the dead kike on a stick prophecy doesnt matter. the point is, getting microchipped is good goy as fuck.

Your death day is much more important.
Die with me and the jews.

Polytheistic gods aren't flawed. They're specific facets of the larger creator, because the creator is impersonal.

You have the same intercessor concept with the jesus thing, you just stopped there for some reason.

It's like how Ra's son was his intercessor on behalf of humanity.

It's not a huge leap.

There are worse ways to die, Israel could be the one with the technological firepower of Russia.

But thankfully that's not the case.

birthday's are for women and children, lad.

Forced meme.

Protty as fuck

This world is like one big parody

Even when nukes start flying CNN will be broadcasting about how poor syrian kids are being mistreated in their public garage

Hey man I don't think you can call the happening just yet, it might take a few days for the market to adjust or for policymakers to react and by then your thread might slide down the catalog.

Also it could be literally nothing until they pop the bubble on Trump.

An economic collapse would massively halt immigration to the US. Most of the immigrants are coming here for the gibs

What happens to the guy who loses the duel?

If you back your currency by gold and your enemy owns all the gold, they have power over you.

Me too fellow 50% swiss, what's your second nationality?

not if you kill them

Aside from the creepiness of being tracked everywhere you go there's the fact that if your bank account is connected to an RFID chip in your wrist then thieves wishing to steal it from you will seek to flay your skin or chop off your hand.

twitter.com/SwiftOnEkonomy/status/758260914793615361

I think he posted the source somewhere in the twitter chain. Its from an anti-war campaign.

learn how to google noobs

"refugee little girl uk video" and success on first try

but everyone is being tracked so they can just find the thief who was right next to you on gps when you got your hand chopped off

then they can probably hit a button and the chip dumps zyklon b into the thiefs bloodstream

Don't worry, I got you.

(checked)
It's a shame the 1984 BBC made-for-TV movie Threads is no longer available on youtube.

A bunch of jews who like to kill whites with funding from Obama and the EU, as well as the jewish oligarchs.

No kidding. A lot of them are literally jews.

That was probably the only film/tv drama iv ever watched in my life that left me feeling genuinely disturbed.

Use a search engine.But here's a screenshot

someone should upload this to twitter and tweet it at tim wise.

Sounds like free Michael Jordan's

Money doesn't need to be backed by anything to work for the people, it's letting money be controlled by a private and unaccountable corrupt system that's the problem.

Get comfy

Dubs say yes.

Anons have been forgetting that {{CURRENT YEAR}} has been dead for several months and KEK has taken control of the train. We've passed the darkest period, and things will only get better from here on out as the fire monkey gives way to the fire cock.

HEIL VARG!

So has king nigger decided whether we live or die yet?

I just hope option A happens, whites fighting each others is the last thing we need.

What if we went along long enough to get trained and issued weapons?

I'll do it tomorrow, been a part of one.

Obama will go for option B

I was thinking of doing that, but than you'll be on ZOG's 'good goy went rogue' list, if there's a big enough collective to break off of the military at the same time it could work though.

America. I like it but I get out of this mad place. I have learned that you can not play with madness.

So, how do I deflect to US/EU side in the upcoming war? Fighting for Russia sucks, I would rather see them die.

Checked. Bloodless purge to gather them all together in Israel. Then end times.

Not sure what happens tomorrow but in my town on the UK south coast it's unusual to see any military helicopters, few times a year at best. Today Chinooks seem to have been flying around all morning, if it's the same few going back and forth or a lot traveling somewhere I don't know. But it is unusual for where I am.

Threads told it like it is, or as it was in 1984. Everyone who can't remember the cold war should watch it.

I believe that's exactly what many young nationalists are doing, plus what a lot of armymen have been waiting for since, if Germany is to be believed, they've been training with sticks and stones.

They can eat my dick cheese, that's what. And I'll do everything in my power to enable draft dodging and revolting. I'll open an underground railroad. These fucking kikes are shameless. Endless war that results in dead whites and rich kikes. Enough. We haven't had a draft since vietnam and things are different now.

decades later and it still applies

I think the jornos may be in denial.

Where's the major happening?