Are Jews really as unique as anti-Semites and other Jews make them out to be?

I am doing some research into early civilisations like mesopotamian and find it interesting how late the Hebrews are mentioned in historical terms and even then it's only in passing as a footnote. The historians even go out their way to stress how shit tier their culture was when compared to the groups surrounding them.

If you separate them from our Christian history and compare them to other Semitic cultures they don't seem that special and their behaviour is pretty normal when viewed in the context of middle Easter tribal politics.

So would they just be considered another group of backwards Easters if it hadn't been for Christianity and their migration to the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aE6pr
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/who-are-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10

jews: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the "goyim"

muds: lie, cheat, steal from, enslave, kill the "kafirs"

hmm what a cohencidence

Isn't most of that just because they weren't Muslim and because they were allowed to live in the west?

Non Muslim tribe's in the east for a long time weren't treated any better or worse than the Jews.

If the Assyrians haven't started the process of Jewish illogical paranoid defense of their self-identity, they would be just another group of semites by now.

The impressive thing about the Jew is that he can persist and thrive for thousands of years, jumping from one host culture to another. He did it in Sumer, he did it in Egypt, he did it in Babylon, he did it in Rome. He continues to do it to this day.

I personally buy into the khazar theory, in that they are just descended from euro's in the turkish region that converted to Judaism as a way to remain neutral while living in between the islamic south-east and the christian west.

the groups that ashkenazis are made up of came from 350 converts who over time came to believe they actually were from israel.

because only 350 people made up the 'Jewish' population, they became the most inbred ethnicity in existience.

I think the reason why ashkenazis have been succesful in europe has been:

1. Religeous circumstances that led to Jews being the only money lenders in europe

2. Inbreeding among these Jewish bankers led to a concentration of genes with in the ashknazi populace that made gave them high verbal and spatial IQ. Despite this being positive, these genes also coorelate to genetic diseases like tay-sachs, bloom syndrome, hemophelia, etc. etc. etc. I could keep naming ashkenazi diseases but there exist too many which is why ashkenazis actually have there own medical field (Jewish Medicine)

3. Their religeous views promote controlling and manipulating the goyim to their own advantage.

most Holla Forums users dont like the khazar theory because they dont like the idea that Jews are genetically european, despite it only making sense

archive.is/aE6pr

The khazar theory is completely bunked, it was started by a jew and doesnt hold up under modern genetic testing

most ashkenazis are descended from sicilian converts

really? because I've seen evidence saying the complete opposite. Tracing mitochondrial DNA to europeans and such. Mean while israelis spurg out trying to deny it.

Jews spend all their time trying to debunk the khazar theory. They try just as hard as 'we wuz kangz' black when trying to prove that they really are descended from egyptians/Jews.

Go and tell a Jew in israel that he is actually white and descends from medival LARP'ers and they'll freak out.

I remember hearing that a lot of Italian Jews dislike European Jews.
That book proving blood sacrifices were real was written by an Italian Jew.

Did he write to try and defame ashkenazis or was it because it was actually true?

"Yahshua constantly rebuked the Jews for their apostasy, for setting aside the laws of Yahweh in favor of the tradition of the elders. This Talmudic Judaism was very different from the religion which we find in the Old Testament. The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, chief rabbi of the United States, expressed it so clearly that I cannot improve upon his words. He said, “The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism.”

comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/who-are-jews

kikes hate eachother all the time for some strange reason, whether it be in rome or in madrid

I think both. He was made to apologise but everything in the book was true. I've not heard anyone debunk it.

They deleted them with Akhenaten, thats a basic redpill.

Sorry for samefagging, but egyptians are liars, you have a record from a war? Egypt won of course, shit is worse than american media.

whats the book called? when did it come out?

I also dont understand that ashkenazis doing blood sacrafice doesnt imply that sephardis also do blood sacrafice.

There's no such thing as jewish people. They were made up by the cathars to legitimize the crusades.

It's called "blood Passover" by Ariel Toaff.

why did he write this book? I dont get why Jews would defame other Jews, even if they are ethnically different, they still are on the same team of Jews vs Goyim.

Does the book say that only ashkenazi's participated in blood sacrafice?

If I understand this, you're asking would Jews be irrelevant without Christianity? The answer is no. Jews fucked up ancient Greece and Rome just like they do now. They're called "merchants" because that's what they are, they sell shit all around the Mediterranean. It's true that if you compare them to groups like the Mesopotamians or the Persians, they're shit-tier; but if you look at ancient Europe, they've been fucking us since about day 1.

It's that tribal politics I was talking about. Ashkenazi Jews in Israel control the country and Iranian Jews don't seem to like Israel either.

Basically yes. He says they acted like a Cult.

nevermind, I'm reading Toaff's kikipedia article

Oy vey

I get it now. Still, if I were a Medieval and Renaissance Historian Bar llan university in Israel I would probably refrain from attacking the people that would make up the majority of my countrys populace and culture.

being a sephardi and attacking ashkenazis in israel of all places would seem like a death sentance.

My main point was just that people tend to overestimate their impact on pre-Christian history.

Well that's because of the influence of the Jews in academia.

D-does this mean Sephardim are okay? I'm quarter Sephardic mischling. Though my jew family members are still schemers and backstabbers but maybe it's just because they are all women.

Sephardim are not as kikey as their inbred Ashkenazim brothers but you still have to go back

kek

If I have to go to Isreal I'll get as many of those fuckers as I can.

You're not very good at this.

There would be no Christianity w/o Judiasm. Kill yourself.

Trips proves it. Kek likes this jew.

The kikes are pretty irrelevant for the most part before Khazaria.

Ancient Jews were ordinary feral kebabs, known only for violence and religious fanaticism. We are not concerned with the Jewish religion or any low-IQ brown people that practice it, our enemy is the high-IQ European hybrid Ashkenazi merchant race. Ashkenazim evolved within the last 1500 years, they have very little relation to the Jews of ancient Judea.

Soon