WHAT IS THE INTERNET ENDGAME?

And how do we stop it.

Now that normal average people have been using it for at least 2-3 years we are seeing the gradual breakdown of society in most western countries. People like us who have been online since the early 00s understand that the internet is NOT serious business, but it seems like this original and important lesson to let online stay online did not get filtered down to the masses. Instead the internet has become segmented, policed, monetized, politicized.

You have warring states, and fractured kingdoms. Groups of people fucking balloons will soon be asking for mandated work breaks to rub up against inflatables as their human right. The Marxists, like always, have organised first and gotten a massive head start, but like usual they have been too busy arguing amongst themselves to form any cohesive structure, and now the fascists are coming online in a big way and it seems complete victory is inevitable, death of pc culture, death of left wing politics, exposure of corruption and so on.

How far away are we from Hacker Esq. to be a legitimate profession. It seems almost essential for media and larger organisations to hire 'consultants' to eliminate, disrupt or smear the digital footprint of their competitors, it appears inevitable that all future political campaigns will outsource a lot of their opinion management to data miners and AI-shilling with machine learning bots.

What is the Internet end game here? It seems like a BLASPHEMY to even suggest the Internet is a bad thing, that's what I want to explore in this thread. Is the Internet actually a subtle and invisible cancer that is eroding progress and replacing it with some kind of technological homeostasis. Autonomous vehicles are not an improvement, they are a massive liability and a shift in autonomy if you think about it.

Total Autonomy in technology means total dependency in humanity… wtf, is this an alien take over? Are we slaves now? How do we subvert this intelligence, without resorting to some idiotic Luddite lifestyle in the woods, shitting in a bucket filled with leaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0La5dvYor28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the point of this thread?

Read Neuromancer.

I can tell you're a cleverbot because you can ask questions, questions require answers, the point of this thread is to find some answers through discussion.

If you seek clarification:

The point of this thread is to discuss how to destroy the stability and inevitability internet because it's all far too serious and chaos is more fun.

If you want to be disruptive, by all means sage until your fingers bleed.

Thank you for answering my question!
Expect a response within 3-5 business days!

anti-sage

nueromancer, perfect blend of technology and magic
use my rappin so you all could see the hazards
plus entertainment where many are brainless

youtube.com/watch?v=0La5dvYor28

to shitpost where no man has shitposted before

Everyone in my middle school had AIM before 9/11. So even if correlation correlation implied causation that's still a pretty weak argument for the "breakdown of society"

This fucking faggot.

Tag!

There is no endgame. It is what it is and that is it.

Internet hate machine.

Just you try anything funny with me!

Let me guess, alcohol isn't a drug?

But is water a gateway to alcohol?

Water is a substance we need to live, your comparison makes no sense.

So are rabbit girls.

No. You furfags will be purged.

Oh Purity-chan, we love you anyway.

2007 was 20 years ago. Fuck off. Shit thread, did not read.

In 1996, we still bought bootleg anime DVDs from sketchy shops full of $300 figurines.

to break into the hive and steal the things even the bees hide from themselves.

Then you carry our pollen all over yourself throughout the known and unknown universe.

I've been using the internet since the 90's

sage for off topic

minor detected