For the first time ever, I have a VERY BAD FEELING about what is coming next

For the first time ever, I have a VERY BAD FEELING about what is coming next.
I have been doing this type of research/reporting thing for decades. The world has now finally caught up and that is a good thing. In fact, the entirety of the leaks / hacking thing is going to take the government down. Not right away, but soon. It also going to collapse the main stream media across the board.

This is just a gut check, but I feel like a very high level meeting has been held today on the globalist's side and the topic was "we have lost the campaign, its over", internal polls show this fact and the left is out of ammunition so they are now resorting to just making shit up and even then they are being fact checked in real time. They also do not have enough smart people on their side to counter the alt-right truth and real time reporting. They are especially concerned about the guerrilla assymetric tactics, no central command source to attack and the sheer numbers of participants who have united around Trump (not planned). They are simply overwhelmed more and more by the minute as the avalanche starts to come down the hill on their heads.`

They would have said: "What do we do now, because they are going to take us all down and have us all arrested for treason."

Somewhere exists a secret set of options that can be put into place to change the outcome of the election.

Its become a fact that if Trump wins, Hillary will go to prison and she will take the majority of the federal government and the mainstream media down with her.

Some possible options that might have been heavily debated:

1. Flee the country
2. Assassinate Trump
3. Nuke the US/Israel from within and blame Russia and suspend the elections
4. Pull the internet plug and blame Russia
5. Do nothing and lose gracefully and take our punishment through the legal process
6. Attack Russia (this would actually help Trump.)
7. Offer up Hillary as a scapegoat in exchange for immunity for the rest of them
8. Have the military do a coup internally
9. Disclose ET and have them take over
10. Collapse the banks and stock market

There are probably other options but not that many.

In any case, I have never felt so concerned. My radar is pinging high alert and if I had some tomato plants I would have already brought them in today.

I don't spook easily. I have been awake for a very long time. Nothing bothers me, but today, for the first time, I am very concerned about what will happen next.

How are you feeling today?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/march-world-war-iii
twitter.com/PunishmentPosse/status/786731193987391492
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool blog post, how do I follow?

Fuck off nigger

Feelings don't matter. Ignore them and keep working to Make America Great Again.

That's a pretty specific hunch, OP.

Here's the deal: regardless of what those chucklefucks do, it's all according to plan. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

How the fuck did you end up here from glp?

zerohedge.com/

Huh

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/march-world-war-iii

that chess setup is so autistic in that picture jesus christ
op that pic is awful

Kill yourself, faggot concern troll.

fuck off.

Into the trash it goes.

those lads are onto serious shit. you dont wanna know.

is it meth?

Nah, no one reads leaks or cares about them, everyone still thinks its russia. If they really wanted to stop trump they could easily do it. They still definitely control the senate and house along with the supreme court

Find a valium. Swallow it with a glass of water. Go to sleep. Wake up tomorrow and put your war face on. It ain't over till it's over.

The ones with enough foresight to leave, already left
Deadman switch, they GUARANTEE their own deaths if anything happens to Trump
fucking STUPID
Wouldn't even begin to make sense
Actually likely, but Trump will still destroy the rest
What military? The one that fucking HATES Obongo and his cronies?
LOL
Only one that would actually happen
GAS YOURSELF KIKE

1/10 thread absolute rubbish

I know what you're experiencing. It's called gas.

I think they will print extra votes for Hillary, shred more votes for Trump and call everybody who finds evidence of the fraud a Russian.

WUT?

twitter.com/PunishmentPosse/status/786731193987391492

this is just a head check, but I feel like you could have been legit if you didn't go with ayy lmaos in #9

I also feel it would be really hilarious if the three letter agencies would leak some highly compromising shit from some of these internal meetings and pretend that the russians or Holla Forums did it.

He triggered you bad, eh faggot? hahaha. Jesus Christ, how long have you been waiting to say that bullshit? That's some epic mental illness on your part. Just go gay already and leave us alone.

He's right tho. sage for shit chess setup.

How many of these "bad feeling" "I'm scared" shill threads are there?

Too many.

take your meds disinfo shill

Honestly, they could assassinate Trump, maybe even get some white nut to do it just to make it worse, and there's very little anyone would be able to do about it. I highly doubt we'll have civil war.

This is a concern shilling post.

Maybe the Reptilians will finally get disgusted and come out and say, "Fuck off! All your bases are belong to us. We're running this place now."

Or maybe the Apocalypse happens soon.

5, 7 and 9 in that order would be my preference.

What I believe will happen is that they attempt to rig the election. They will screw up this attempt and Trump will still win (within a margin of 5%).

Nice blog post, faggot.

I rotate thru Diego Garcia every 6 weeks to pull maintenance on uplink equipment as a private contractor. I have watched GLP off and on for 4 years.
Something big is going on, the island has more aircraft than anytime in the last 9 years. I they have blocked off some access roads and are now parking aircraft on the road.Barriers have been set up around the aircraft areas. Temporary barracks and hangers are popping up everywhere. A tent city full of AF and Navy maintenance personal has also been set up.
I have never seen B1s and B2s there at the same time. Actually I have never seen more than 1 there at a time.
Security is nuts I had to show my id at least 8 times a day
My coworker is former AF and said they are like that when nukes are around.We counted over a dozen air refueling tankers on the ground. The airfield had a take off or landing every 15 minutes, very busy. When we flew out we waited in line for quite a while. We never had to wait in the past.
The Navy had the docks full of ships and 6 to 8 more were moored just off shore. We watched many pallets of bombs being off loaded from one ship.
There were a bunch of b52's coming in that were painted flat black. I have't seen that before.
So are we headed to war again?

You know in old time war battles, the leaders would meet in the center? It is a depiction of reality more so then chess, using chess characters to depict the reality… that there are many more players etc… duh

They just cant compete with someone who rolled a nat 20 on the charisma check.

Gas yourself

Still debating whether this card means anything scary or if it is talking about Trump's snipers.

They are planning something big, or were, but they are panicky and havw overreached, exposing them. Next week, user.

Possible, but might be ineffective.
Possible, but would cause civil war.
Obama won't want that on his "legacy" but then again he doesn't make the decisions.
You'd probably get riots at a minimum.
Fat chance.
Again, Obama legacy, and World War 3 would be unpopular.
Extremely likely.
Not likely.
By "disclose" I assume you mean "fake it" and I don't think they could convince anyone in this day and age.
That's already going to happen.

It's not supposed to represent chess, user.

DEEBLY GONCERNED

Oh shit, I think I know what happened. Not necessarily a bad thing but actually laughing right now.

That only happens in warhammer larp games and anime

Agreed OP, we're about to head into the eye of the storm. It's bad, but there's no other way forward.

I've got a sinking feeling in my gut as well, the establishment isn't going down without a fight.

Shame the mods sunk your thread. They're way too paranoid about shills trying to demoralize Holla Forums, but the truth is, things aren't looking good.

Entertainment Tonight is the real media powerhouse.

I'm sure they're really talking about aliens. There's a lot of people who want all of that sort of information disclosed to the public. As for how or why aliens would take over, I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard that part of it.

alright CTR this is just sad

I'm feeling GREAT, OP, thanks for asking.

Part of why that is, is because I don't lie. You should try it.