The new narrative against Trump: He's also a pedophile!

archive.fo/PUr92

Trump says verbatim "I'm going to be dating her in ten years. Can you believe it?" in regards to a little girl back in 1992 directed towards her family. A pretty innocuous statement and looks to be taken in stride by even the young girls as they giggle. You can see them and their guardians in front of Trump going up the escalator.

They're really desperate for anything to stick now, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4247F
dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/
youtu.be/cCDzRtZLUkc
youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

That sound like a joke at his own expense, because he dates younger women.

trump could go in absolutely dry on pedofilia and the whitehouse if they go down this route

This isn't anything new

But pedophilia is OK now, remember?

Oh, only when they do it? Oh.

Calling someone a pedophile is a sign they are truly out of options. First a racist, then a nazi, then a rapist, then a pedophile. There's nothing that comes after that.

they are scared shitless of the videos coming out. they have to do this. desperation

Your reminder that this was suppose to be that "killing blow" to Trump. The last leak that'll surely stump the Trump!
And it's nothing.
They're going all out since this happened.

I didn't think they'd go there, but it looks like we're going to be taking a trip down memory lane onto Epstein's plane rides after all. Are these guys suicidal?

What will they do when this fails to stump him like the "grab her by the pussy" thing? Keep trying? Write fourth articles about how asshurt they are because nobody cares? An hero?

They already did the former.

Implying this is a new thing

theyre blowing their load early too. still a few weeks left.. whats left to accuse him of? muder? maybe theyll try, who knows

im honestly not even stressed or concerned anymore. he's going to win yuge

darn

That's libshit logic for you.

His mentor Roy Cohn was tied into the Franklin scandal.

What's the next step of their master plan?

You gotta love how liberals go super sexually conservative (moreso than even the oldest, driest grandma on earth) when it comes to showing genuine affectionate care for one another, but dear god if you disprove of >pic related then you are LITERALLY HITLER.

Any stories against Trump right now are a desperate last breath to push the Wikileaks emails out of the news, by releasing a new batch of emails every single day (((they))) have to come up with a new hit piece on Trump everyday as well and they're getting extremely lazy and careless

Wikileaks is slowly bleeding them to death

Welp that's it, they finally ran out of ammo. Not sure what else they can come up with now. Holocaust denier? kek Wears women's underwear? Gay sex?

We're gonna see some really strange stuff coming out of the media soon methinks

The narratives are getting a bit frantic. They come out with some new smear every day now.

All but the stupidest people have turned Hillary and her pet media out completely by now.

If you've actually been paying attention to this election and Hillary's crimes, and you're still undecided or swayed by this nonsense, you're fucking dumb.

Trump has been called every insult in the book except gay because absolutely nobody would believe it.

Source?

There was an user on here just a few days ago saying (((they))) were going to go this route.

archive.is/4247F

He also sabotaged McCarthy.

dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/

Reading some of her other articles and you'd probably agree with me this isn't the best source. Got anything else on this Roy Cohn and his relationship with Trump?

Just do a search and you'll see countless articles about their relationship. I just picked that one because it had the best headline.

The guy on the left has fucking joker lips.

It's like these faggots forgot about Hugh Heffner. And aren't feminists always complaining about how much older men are than leading ladies in movies? Fucking hell these people.

And it's like they forgot about Bill and his ties to Epstein. It's like they forgot that Trump fucked over Epstein willingly. These fucking people.

What?

ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT

Threw him out of one of his clubs and testified against him later on. Trump is not fond of him and only put up with him until he could take no more.

Yeah, it's called "post-wall liberal women jealousy."

Especially when there are real pedos out there the (((press))) covers up for.

Whoa, left one is hot

Looks like Assange has strategy. Maybe even a little help. I'm sure that (((Swedish))) business gained him a lot of help below the radar.

Trump is also a Satanist cannibal who eats the still-beating hearts out of babies at black masses.

Did Trump dose her like (((pic related)))?

(Checked)
Wew lad. She's 13

For all we know, that's just a picture of a young Ivanka. That picture never came with a source…

You're a pedo

Yep, a 75 year old guy can bring his 15 year old 'pup' to the faggot parade as an 'inspiring example of intergenerational relationships.' Meanwhile if I have a hetero relationship with a girl with a much smaller age gap and even over 21, I get called a 'predator.'

They can't call him anything "progressive" like faggot or closet tranny, or else they will lose the entire Tumblr vote right there

no shit, sherlock
also looks like she has already hit puberty, that's hebe now

Jesus christ, this is what maximum damage control looks like.

The jews are getting DESPERATE
and of course their desperate, they can smell their own death and the sound they'll make kvetching in the ovens will serve as a warning to the rest.

Its easy to tell that leftists come from broken homes.

If the (((polls))) are accurate and not rigged, why are they bothering?

Autism and all that also. They don't like to be hugged.

You're a fucking White hebephile!

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Trump is a pedo

well even if the polls aren't rigged a bit they have reason to be worried. Every single Trump supporter is going to go vote come hell or high water. If even 15% of Clinton supporters stay home they lose with what the polls are showing. The more rigged the polls are the worse it looks for her, if Clinton is in reality only two points up in polls then she's severely fucked come election day.

t. straya

This is just another way of saying "that little girl is pretty."

Are we to the point where a man cannot even remark on a little girl's beauty?

yes, because that means you want to rape her

!

Oh man this one needs to make the rounds

Nah, the media and the left and Hillary's campaign. All of them know what they're doing. They waited until now to make a fuss as part of a last minute smear tactic. It's Machiavelli 101, although, Hillary hasn't gotten to the point of assassinating any of Trump's loved ones so it's more like Politik 101 right now.

an excuse the patriarchy makes women tell themselves when they get forced to mate

Hitler dubs confirm.

Got some sauce on this?

muh "women never enjoy intercourse meme"

Are you retarded? The user you replied to was actually memeing.

They can't delete downvotes but at least they can rig the top comment.

TOPPEST OF KEKS M8

At least 26 trips aboard the Lolita Express, including ditching Secret Service on at least 5 flights!

He's literally complimenting how the young girl will grow up to be a beautiful woman.

God I fucking hate the left.

I keep waiting for the devastating finale attack by the media. I'm starting to think they don't have anything. I've said far worse on here.

fuck, that's exactly the shit you do and get blackmailed, or are already so owned it doesn't matter. Not that I don't expect that from slick, but it's so blatant.

Also this.
youtu.be/cCDzRtZLUkc

One testicle
Jew
African
Fucks animals

Basically all the bullshit they 'uncovered' about Hitler.
This isn't WW1 or 2 we have other ways to get information than the (((media))).

lmao

youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4

Trump could reenact the Hiloli comic strip on camera and i would still vote for him.

Is 75 year old a longshoreman in Vancouver, Because I know that particular chickenhawk fits the bill.

They claimed the "trump tapes" was sexual assault.
Are you really surprised at this point?

The golden rule with paedophiles is, they don't wait. Besides, using the paedophile angle is suicide when Clinton is in the running. She defended a real paedophile, laughed at the victim, and then there's Bill who constantly took trips to Epstein's… Well. Let's just say Trump left the moment he saw underaged girls there. Bill did not.

Yeah, let's put this old video up where Trump compliments a girl and ignore Biden's blatant recent pedophilia remarks about being so horny next to a 13 year old girl (not in 10 years).

Yeah, let's do that.

Yeah I thought the Epstein stuff was off limits too. Bill and a lot of other people are involved with that.

Speaking of pic related it's kind of funny that they didn't shake hands.
There apparently was a leak to the trump campaign that Hillary was going to try do a big
"Ooouuuuu she got him. :^)" moment by refusing to shake his hands.
(((They))) had it so pre-planned planned that it was supposed to go like:
She would leave trump hanging
Then Anderson Cooper would ask her
"why didn't you shake his hand Hillary?"
And then she would've immediately pivoted to the Billy Bush tape, using her "defiant act" as momentum.

Funny how these lefty nihilists have to structure their strategy around the fact that trump is good mannered enough to shake her hand.
It's like they hate everything that's any good in this world.