Feminism vs Logic thread

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

meet a girl on omegle
she's fun to be around, she obviously likes me if only enough to not skip ahead
she's a good talk
we trade contacts, but the more we talk the more I get the sneaking suspicion something's wrong
it's almost like she feels superior in some way, but I shrug it off
get into a call
she seems kind of bored so I simply ask many questions to liven up the discussion
ask about politics
she tells me a bunch of agreeable stuff, and then sneaks in there that she makes 70 cents to a dollar
ask her if she truly believes she makes less money than a man, and that I believe those are statistics taken out of context
she tells me yes, and adds that she shouldn't be taxed for keeping her bodily fluids from spilling (tampons) because it's not her fault she bleeds
jokingly, I say by not masturbating I would get boners in public, and since nobody likes surprise boners it's a necessity to "fix it" but I still don't get free tissues
the point is I'm not being "taxed" for tissues or women are taxed for tampons, we are just paying for the work involved in the making of the product itself
she's speechless
blocks me some minute later
Trigger a feminist today, it will make you feel better.

Attached: 1469474971489.jpg (82.57 KB, 881x758)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/ideas/thread/1094/

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Trigger a feminist today, it will make you feel better.
Yeah sure.It ruined your first contact with a girl that might would have liked in weeks. So, good work. I bet you feel better now.

Attached: holdingback.gif (469.83 KB, 499x277)

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

implying OP wants to stick his dick in rape allegations

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Good thing you found out about her crazy early on before you developed any feelings. You lucked out OP.

Good on you.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Men get taxed a hell of a lot more than women

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

yeah, we have the tax of no love life if we dont pour money in bitches. sux to be men

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Maybe youre just ugly and have no charisma?

John Jackson
John Jackson

This. Glad you had fun finding out, too. Usually it's no fun messy breakup with false rape allegations as revenge even if you never even held hands.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

this, found this thread on ideas, this video is fucking amazing.
desuarchive.org/ideas/thread/1094/

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

How old?

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

the government doesn't care how 'alpha' you are
it is going to take your money and give it 3DPD you don't care about, because that is how they get those 3DPD to vote them

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Sucks to be you then

Attached: laughinganimegirls.gif (922.64 KB, 1152x642)

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

I take it you're a either a 3DPD or a NEET
either way it isn't going to work out for you in the end.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

It ruined your first contact with a girl that might have liked you in weeks
The second this week, actually.
Don't project your loneliness on me.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Or maybe if you got out of your fapthrone every once and a while, you'd find a consenting woman who would help you with your sexual frustrating, decimating if not removing your need to jerk off. Also what the fuck is wrong with cumming into your trashcan or something? Comparing your need of tissues for fapping to her need of stopping her monthly blood from destroying her clothes is pathetic man. Do not for a second think that you 'won' that disscussion, you just prooved to her that you're every bit the manlet and insecure cunt that she probably suspected you were from the start.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

tits + timestamp

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

more then 0 white knights/3DPD in this thread
way too many

Attached: 17f5107561a14819a090c9013efe42df0a885268562e2331714bfeb9ed36b6ba.gif (767.07 KB, 160x160)

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

people challenge my views

Attached: atheism.jpg (62.94 KB, 600x600)

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

maybe if you got out of your fapthrone every once and a while, you'd find a consenting woman who would help you with your sexual frustrating, decimating if not removing your need to jerk off
I'm successful enough with women i don't have to settle with someone who wants to step all over me because of my perceived privilege. Also fapping WITH a woman is hot and you're missing out.
The tissue was clearly a joke you doublenigger, still doesn't change the fact making tampons is not free, and thus the product itself needs to have a price.

Joshua King
Joshua King

Why are you so triggered?

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

telling anons to go out and talk to 3DPD, so they may find outliers isn't challenge any of my views
I just hate white knights, and 3DPD that defend the behavior of the mass majority of 3DPD
the white knights of the bigger of the two problems tho

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

ad hominem
Weak!
Tell me what's wrong with my point or go back /tumblr/index.html

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Good job.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

you sound like a roastie tbh
people pay for tampons the same way they pay for cancer treatment, or the removal of wisdom teeth. Life's unfair, blah blah blah.
ok looking with ok charisma. I actually had a job making 28 d/h and when I got laid off and had one for 16 d/h my GF of 5 years left me and dated a chad in mere weeks. it's also obvious and long studied that women factor money into the equation very heavily. Mate selection is a thing mate, and I don't blame women for it, it's just how it is.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Feminist logic
All men are pigs
Women are equal to men

Attached: 1488220-188800944657050-1607327562-n.jpg (9.29 KB, 235x224)

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Attached: painless.png (56.52 KB, 515x344)

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

are these tampons expensive? I would think thats at most 20 shekels a year. I pay hundreds more than women for food because I am much bigger and heavier, is that fair?

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

I saw a breakdown of that a while back, wish I could remember where & what. It pretty much confirmed this anyway.