What happened to Cartoon Network?

What happened to Cartoon Network?

They drove all of their experienced animators to their competition.

Pretty much this

BUT WHAT ABOUT STEVEN UNIVERSE AND ADVENTURE TIME

ITS DEEEEEEEP N SHIEEEEEET

You grew up

I will kill you, normie piece of shit.

How?

Watch out, we got a internet badass over here.

Those are just as bad as the shit on the right.

It really isn't.
SU as bad as it is isn't half as bad as the shit on the right.

Fight me, nigger.

you know not being able to detect sarcam is a sign of autism.

For fuck sakes OP, if people didn't like it the first time why do you think they'll like it the second time?

Trying to write sarcasm is pure retardation.

Because he's from cuckchan

At least this time he actually has the correct sized image and not the pixelated mess of a jpg from last time.

Johnny Bravo Chowder and Camp Lazlo were awesome

No, not even when I was 10 I thought that shit was good
I live in tacoland so I got both new cartoons and reruns of old cartoons and yes I did changed the audio to english.
But even 10yo me knows that Chowder is just some grotesque shit that tries to be funny but fails at being Flapjack.
Camp Lazlo was just some bland tasteless rushed product trying to ripoff early Spongebob and I would preffer nuCalArts above it and Johnny Bravo was boring as all hell.
In fact I didn't liked Ed Edd and Eddy, it was unfuny, repetitive and gross and I haven't watched it since 2005.

I liked Teen Titans (But even then I liked DCAU more), Courage, Samurai Jack, KND (Season 2 1/2 and up) and some Dexter/Ben 10,

but it was really obvious. why would anyone trying to talk positive about those shows would phrase it like that.

Johnny Bravo was GOAT

They air crappy new age shows

autism

Quit samefagging your thread OP, no one cares

I am a dirty manlet so your NEGRo argument is way WAY over me, go back to play basquetball with your kind, go back to Liberia.

This is why we don't want your people here, Pedro.
It's not the taking of the jobs or the importation of crime.
It's your chronic shit taste. Redeem your nation by stabbing Rebeltaxi in the asshole with a rusty steak knife. Bonus points if you dress up like a goth loli when you do it

you're the one that can't recognize shitposting dude.

Hey Truthseeker

Shit I saged by accident.
Who the fuck is Truthseeker I've been called that twice today.

My childhood was great, I don't know where you got Otaku from. Was it because I posted an image vaguely related to Jojo?
i don't see how the two are connected, it is more a Trump image. If it was about the goth loli shit, that was more of a josh on Pan than anything.
Tl,dr, your post is basically, You like what I dislike, you are a faggot/web/man child.
Which is a hypocritical argument based on where we are. I say we agree to disagree, but most likely the response will be continued shitposting. 3/10 apply yourself.

Nice try faggot, but after your last sperg out you're not fooling anyone.

Kill yourself.

Agreed I dunno why people bash on it

No it wasn't for the Jojo image, it was because wanting to watch cartoons of kids doing kids stuff is not above watching let's players or reactors.
KND, Courage and the other cartoons I like have out of the ordinary situations as base.

Who the fuck is truthsekeer?
I just stuck with a tripcode I needed for other thread.

Holla Forums shitposting ignore and let the thread die, its already been tainted.