Trump is an Elite gone Rogue

ROGUE

Did anyone catch during Trump's West Palm Beach rally today (completely epic, named the Jew), he mentioned that he was an elite and who better to fight the globalist elites than him?

I think he very well may have been a Shillary plant as some people say, but at some point he went rogue, saw the light, and decided to channel Hitler 1,488%.

This would also explain why the entire establishment media, democratic party, and republican party hate him. He's an elite gone rogue.

Can you imagine the mountain of dirty laundry he has on the kikes, that he collected through decades of dealing with them? I'm certain this horrifying deadman switch is the sole reason they havent tried to assassinate him

This is the worst thread on the catalog.
Go back to cuckchan.

Shutting down a thread you don't like, you must be either a libtard leftist or a CTR shill.

Most likely is.

There is no other explanation why the Elites are so terrified of an Upper class person.

That's right, I hate this thread with a seething passion.
No content.
No news.
No happening.
Reddit Spacing.
Nothing but your bloggy opinion and conjecture that could have easily gone in QTDDTOT.
This thread slide actual threads about current events off the catalog because you feel like Holla Forums is your personal fucking blog where you can air whatever theories you thought up while taking a shit hoping that someone will pat you on the back for thinking like they did.
This thread has no point to it, none at all.
Finally you have the gumption to call me a kike shill for pointing out that you're shitting up the quality of threads on Holla Forums.
There's nothing to shut down here but you, for being a nigger and wasting space.
8/pol/ is a serious place, you can take your shitty fun thread back to cuckchan and stay there.
Sage goes in all fields.

FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump Responds To False Harassment Allegations 10/13/16

Trump is nothing less than Holla Forums now. Amazing. Amazing. I can't believe I myself was panicking yesterday.

You're just here to false-flag shitpost under the Trump banner.

So was marrying is kids to Jews part of the plan?

Well congratulations you're part of the cabal, now what's the next step of his master plan?

The line about "I used to be in the secret club, and now they're mad that I left the club"? Might be better to make a webm of it so people know the context

Kill yourself
Kill yourself again

Your green is showing.

If you had been here any length of time you would be familiar with the shitposting / serious posting ratio and would in no scenario claim that any Holla Forums is a serious place. Every time you post in this thread with sage, I will bump it.

Sorry UN, do you have the research data on 8ch to share? The 4chan files have already been released, I'd like to compare the shitposting to serious posting ratio.

No one was willing to jump in with Bane posting :`(
Crashing Globalism WITH NO SURVIVORS

Do post.

Where?

Are you actually autistic?

Answer my questions, nigger.
Unless you can't because you're just as full of shit as I think you are.

CRASHING THIS TRIBE

You went on a tirade about how this thread is a meaningless fun thread and how 8/pol/ is a serious board for serious threads and serious people, then called me new when I said that there are usually a ton of fun threads compared to the number of serious threads. Now you expect actual statistics on the ratio of fun threads to serious threads and have no idea how anyone could have inferred that you were saying you're an oldfag?

You've either just switched to shitposting, which is ironic considering your earlier autism fit about muh serious board, or you are actually too autistic to understand what's happening.

Fuck off Holla Forums kike

Fuck off. No one actually believes this.

Trump is actually new money and I personally think that he has some very powerful people backing him.

Remember Hitler had powerful backers as well.

Yes, he is like Julius Caesar. If he loses we get civil war. We will probably get it even if he wins.

Coming here (probably) yesterday and seeing nothing but cancerous shitposting then claiming it's always been like this is just proof of your inexperience.
You said you have the ratio, show me your data or fuck off.

So that's a yes to the autism thing?

Not an argument.

I think it's more that Hillary thought that Trump was a clown that would be easy to beat. It's obvious that she thinks very little of him.

Wait … so … the Senate is going to stab him?

Nice dubs

I think every one involved thought he was a clown, including himself.

His initial plan was to poll in double digits for the lulz and notoriety.

When he started winning, he figured 'fuck it, why not?' and started channeling the Fuhrer… This is something he's wanted for a long time, but i think his initial run was on a lark or stupid bet or something.

People underestimated him, he underestimated himself… but as soon as he realized he had a chance to actually effect real change, and to blow the kike establishment out of the water, he was going to damn well take it.

It's like a higher power is watching out for us.

praise kek.

Same thing happened with Russia and Putin. He's not Hitler but he stabbed the globalists in the back big time. Trump can be our Putin. Then pave the way for Hitler.

Dude, i need sauce with my steak.

I've theorized that Trump used to think of himself as an honorary Jew, seeing as he's worked his whole life in the New York City real estate business, and would have probably earned the respect of his peers. He married his daughter off to create an alliance, for that matter.

Then, he finally gets involved in politics by going after Obongo, and then watches as all of the Chosenites turn on him almost as one. He desperately tries to appease them, but then realizes the truth: he isn't one of them. He never was.

It is then that he remembers what he read in Der Fuehrer's books, back when he was just studying the words of a persuasive leader.

It is then that he decides to Make America Great Again.

Also not an argument, but good evidence to the fact that you're autistic.

Did your boss not provide you with any other material?

Hmmm, I think he is controlled false opposition. First off no one is going rogue with children, that's an old mafia trick, get them to have kids and you always have leverage over them by threatening to off the first born or whatever. Secondly, da Jooos, whatever, he was trained by Jesuits at Fordham and Bill by Jesuits at Georgetown. Jew, Catholic, Protestant, or the turd of all ancient degenerate turds, Orthodox it's all the same type of poo in the bowl, no sense pointing out which log has peanuts in it or what have you.

Finally, American federal elections and all federal elections now for that matter mean nothing, absolutely zero. The flight plan never changes and nothing is stopping globalism so you best roll with it because the global network is here. The only thing you can do is try and shape it. The first priority should be removing the obscene occult influence over politics and I give points to Trump for that as he seems to be the less tainted candidate but like I said, he is there to shock and divide Americans. It will be nice when the show is over and people realize nothing changes with a federal election today.

Like who? God himself? Can't think of anyone powerful enough to back Trump who isn't on jewish global tyranny bandwagon.

Rogue elements of the deep state, intelligence community, and the Military.

He did get 200 endorsements of Generals/Admirals. It also signifies that he has commanders if they try to rig the election and start WW3 with Russia.

It goes much deeper than him being a plant gone rogue.

Trump has flirted with running for president since the 80s and doubtless has made small moves since then or before to set himself up should he ever go through with it, but I don't think he was serious until 9/11. After that, he started setting his master plan in motion to get revenge and fix the country.

He was never a plant, but I'd be willing to bet that he set himself up so that (((certain people))) thought he was their plant. He hasn't gone rogue, he was a double agent the whole time.

Nothing that can be dumbed down to your level, sorry. Maybe in a few years you can shitpost with the grown-ups.

Trump has PLANNED his FIRST DAY IN OFFICE since atleast 2012,.

Let that sink in, bud.

So he pretended to be controlled opposition this entire time? When you think about it that's really the only way to win when the elites have everything locked down.

Ask me how I know you're a shill.

is it not bolshevik as a qualifier?
i find it difficult to believe my jewish doctor conspiring to enslave me or disempower my demographic when he encouraged that i seek spiritual guidance from a jesuit priest.

my issue has always been that of disempowering the zeitgeist, for it disrupts communications.
if the truth exists outside the scope of political correctness, then the zeitgeist will be in nobody's favour.

the truth will set us free.
when we mend relations, we can truly progress.

Don't really care if im called a shill but

Isn't Trump pro Israel and pro establishment (federal reserve and CFR in this case just like Hillary Clinton) ?

He's a populist and that seems to be the only real characteristic about him that seems to be real, not much else apart from wanting to get rid of illegal immigrants (even then im sure he is totally okay with normal immigrants and as pro blacks as Obama is).

What is the main reason for anyone to get behind him beside the fact hillary clinton being such a wretched alternative ?

Kind of.
No. He's anti-neocon, anti-globalist, anti-TTP/TTIP and he's calling out the fed on their bullshit saying they're in the Clinton camp and will raise rates after the election.

On the surface, you may get that impression, except not anymore, because he's been specifically talking about taking down the establishment recently. Not in those exact words perhaps, but the intent is obvious through even a brief viewing.

As for pro-Israel, I don't know if that's quite fair to say. I think he's only as pro-Israel as he is pro- any other country. He said they'd have to pay for our services, just like any other country.

Yes, but nothing really changed much, only the time will tell, same with Trump.