BUSTED: NYTimes Trump Accuser Rachel Crooks Is LYING According To Family Friend

LÜGENPRESSE BTFO

The New York Times’ Trump accuser Rachel Crooks is lying about Donald Trump allegedly kissing her on the mouth without permission, according to a family friend.

gotnews.com/busted-nytimes-trump-accuser-rachelcrooks-lying-according-family-friend/
archive.fo/guUAe
archive.fo/4AL8t

NYT BANKRUPTCY WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqjBLNDhqlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You've got to be kidding.

Have the bump
Someone should start trending this on twitter and send it to trump

These allegations are just cover fire the media is putting on to avoid talking about the daily Hillary scandal leaks via Wikileaks. Of course they will fall apart in short order. The media will keep recycling any baseless allegation to flood every cycle with anti-trump sentiment.

Citizens being vigilant! MAGA train keeps on rolling!

This, I don't even try to defend against this shit. I'm just launching full frontal attacks with all the ammo in wikileaks against leftists.
>Sure he's alleged to have done that but Clinton gets tens of millions of dollars from the people that fund ISIS and have massive amounts of women in sexual slavery

Who could have guessed that the press is so desperate they want lies to combat the truths from wikileaks? Let them burn, the people are getting more and more pissed since there is proof the moderators and the media aids shillary.

Someone find the video where she did anal.

There's always a video where they did anal.

Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Truly, Trump's memetic magician skills are far above my own.

RACHEL CROOKED

exactly, its full out war right now. Its our rising 'social media' fronts vs the MSM.

Wikileaks is heavy hitting on her with actual proven scandals. The MSM is just vapor with their allegations.

With a name like Crooks how could anyone trust her?

What a sad day. Mulch-million and mulch-billion dollar companies cannot cope with an army of autists with an internet connection. This is as big a shock as the Persians landing at Marathon or the Blitzkrieg through the Ardennes. One old system of information dissemination being torn apart by a newer one.

MANDATORY WATCH

Fresh from The Don himself

Cant embed because exist

:: youtube.com/watch?v=NqjBLNDhqlc ::

BUMP

I DUNNO WHAT TO BELIEVE!

Yup. When Trump wins he unofficially writes the death warrant for traditional press. Most people get their news now from social media, image/message boards and the comment sections of articles.

Some jews just want to watch other jews burn in an oven, for real this time

learn to read faggot, nice family she said.
called her a big baby, a dropout, a shame upon her,

It is part of our cultural sickness, so many cannot even conceive as anyone being fundamentally bad. She does bad things a, b, and c but she isn't a bad "person". Especially women.

Just think guys, we can also make our own fake victims, and then reveal them later to be fake.

We can take down more of the media with libel lawsuits from the Trump.

I heard Samantha Hyde was assaulted by Trump

This bitch should hang. God damnit Holla Forums I just want to kill every last one of them

C-C-C-C-COMBOOO BREAKERRRRRR

Bump, push this shit

bumpity

every cunt and his dog knows they were lying surely

only a matter of time before they all get sprung

Who would have guessed

it's really more a case of not saying bad things about your family because that makes you look bad too.

(((Gudenau)))
(((Burgess)))
(((Burnstein)))

Bump

LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESSE!

#NextFakeTrumpVictim amirite

The memes!

Her name is literally Crooks, to steal a popular phrase from the leftycucks "is this really the hill you want to die on"?

Women are never held accountable for their actions, even Holla Forums has issues with doing this at times.

Kek, I knew it was bullshit

Wait the liars names are Crooks and Leaks?

Is that right?

Bump for visibility.

hey rabbi

watcha doin

no, crooks and leeds.

So is Trump following through on the suit yet or just blustering as he has done so many other times? Accepting proceedings or ooc settlements as proof of trialed Trump.

I hope he sues.

idontknowwhosjewingwho.png

Still works, when you think about newspaper leads.

Kek, you cheeky monkey.

All that's needed is one solid piece of evidence that one of them was lying to cast more doubt on the rest.

There might be a link somewhere that shows the Clinton camp coached these women to come forward weeks before the 2005 video was released,

If any link is found,this could be the smoking gun to impeach Clinton if she wins

Not the 2nd amendment people. There are even better ways.

I wonder how long the MSM will continue to propagate these women's lewd fantasies of Donald Trump. That's what all of this is. These women just want people to believe they are desirable.