#BreakTheFoundation

MAKE IT TREND!!!

Email Scandal pales in comparison to The Clinton Foundation

If we let Hillary in office, leftism is dead. She will kill it with her abhorrent corruption.

I've done my part:

47 suspicious DEATHS (many right before testimony against Clintons).
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/753041394747449345

Hillary Clinton sold USA's uranium to Russia, because she was bribed.
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/753038677291433985

HILLARY CLINTON used electronic VOTING FRAUD to beat B████ ██████.
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/753036861921255424

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service many times, to fly with a pedophile.
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/753034305362915328

TERRORISTS SUCCESFULLY BRIBED HILLARY CLINTON to give them clemency.
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/753052197726806016

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/hillary-clintons-private-_b_10354484.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-12/ireland-s-economy-grows-26-as-u-s-companies-chase-lower-taxes
docs.google.com/document/d/18QTaWDvSOREw3CeQGWoJDXuuJqFuL4PrZvqGuCCg1Uc/edit
nydailynews.com/news/election/hillary-clinton-calls-donald-trump-threat-democracy-article-1.2709910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump so the left doesn't die in America

We all know what Hillary is.
And noone we say it out loud, noone that can be heard that is, cause like some vidya are supposed to sell, some presidents are supposed to be elected.

You think you have a choice?

fuck your stupid clickbait OP, and fuck your irrational hatred of pedophiles

Holy shit!

huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/hillary-clintons-private-_b_10354484.html

This in itself is illegal. She lied about it. That's perjury.

kys

We should make both hillary and trump look awful so the only way out is violent revolution

Oh yes, I'm sure this Twitter spam is all in the interest of the left.

Trump manages that himself. Clinton seems to get away with it.

This is a snippet of the list of Clinton Foundation donors.

You got the picture that shows massive anomalies in the counties that used the counting machines designed by a Clinton sponsor?

Oh Fuck

you think that's bad?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-12/ireland-s-economy-grows-26-as-u-s-companies-chase-lower-taxes

Hibernian conspiracy confirmed for happening.

BEGORRAH THE SASSANACH KNOWS

SHUT IT DOWN

GTFO D&C

bump

There's a difference between being a child molester, and just a simple pedophile, user.

I wonder what will happen when Clinton signs off on TTIP after saying 'she has concerns' about it? All my worldly possessions say 'sweet fuck all'. Is there even any point of trying to fight this shit? Everyone here and on Holla Forums has taken the d&c bait and keep coming back for more.

Someone please post this.

Found it on plebs.

The source is apparently here

docs.google.com/document/d/18QTaWDvSOREw3CeQGWoJDXuuJqFuL4PrZvqGuCCg1Uc/edit

But it keeps asking me to log in to google.

Oh I am laffin.

nydailynews.com/news/election/hillary-clinton-calls-donald-trump-threat-democracy-article-1.2709910

Bitch broke my irony meter.

that you, shillcen?

We all already know that Hillary is the face(wo)man for a corrupt monied elite that has been entrenched in American politics and business since before the American Revolution. We know this. You can't stop her though, nothing short of a bullet will do. And that bullet wouldn't stop the people behind her.

Basically the best we can hope for is to ride this shit out and hope that she splits the Democrats enough that people run to the Green Party.

Na brah. Looky here>>785027

The Clinton Foundation has been raking in a cool 200mn a year since 2000. Include the billions that went missing from the Haiti relief fund and she is up there with the richest of em. Way moreso than Trump. But as hers was raised largely illegally, she has to hide her power level.

Yeah, being the facewoman for that group doesn't proclude her from being part of it. Some of them operate quietly, some of them are out in the open.

True dat.

why are some words whited out?
hope this board isn't going to be as retarded as 4 chan

sanders said he was going all the way to the convention. so why do I see see posts everywhere saying he is indorcing her?
is that hillary's bots??

if only…

fuck off sjw

Hi Holla Forums. Quit trying to get us to help Trump win.

Remember the minimum wage figures guys. Don't help turn America into a third world country.