Clinton Emails expose dirty dealings in Hait

Another nail in Shillary's coffin. Emails linking her buddies to profiting off the recent disasters in Haiti.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/role-of-hillary-clintons-brother-in-haiti-gold-mine-raises-eyebrows/2015/03/20/c8b6e3bc-cc05-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/20/hillary-clintons-brother-defends-gold-mine-deal-i-raise-money-for-a-lot-of-people/
freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/
freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary also profited tremendously from the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.

washingtonpost.com/politics/role-of-hillary-clintons-brother-in-haiti-gold-mine-raises-eyebrows/2015/03/20/c8b6e3bc-cc05-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html

Fucking this.

visualize the future

Bill deserves to be in the slammer too.

how fucking ugly is chelsea amirite

my bad

There is no way she's Bill's daughter.

Love it.

omfg and she was even uglier in the past!

That nose just screams (((them))).

Does anyone know anything else about this?

Looks like a cross between a sick horse and a mentally challenged person/10
would not fuck

She also looks abnormally pale.

What are the odds both Cuntons actually get the death penalty when President Trump indicts them both next year?

Have they done anything that would warrant it?

How about high treason, selling state secrets, funding terrorists, multiple counts of murder, child rape and more I'm forgetting?

Okay, now I'm sold.

How does president Trump go about arresting them though?

The law enforcement maybe? What you think these idiots are going to houdini themselves from the FBI?

They may very well seek refuge in Saudi or Qatar.

Top kek they don't have the balls, no one will shelter these clowns

Well they are funding ISIS against the wishes of America, so.

ahahahahahah

HOLY FUCK

TRUMP MENTIONED HAITI AT HIS RALLY

Gold Mine: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Granted Super-Rare Mining Permit from Haiti After State Dept. Sent Country Billions

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/05/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions/

Hillary Clinton’s Brother Defends Haiti Gold Mine Deal: ‘I Raise Money for a Lot of People’

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/20/hillary-clintons-brother-defends-gold-mine-deal-i-raise-money-for-a-lot-of-people/

Clinton Foundation HQ Protested For ‘Missing Money’ In Haiti Recovery

freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/

The Clinton Foundation is facing protests due to its mismanagement of resources for the post-earthquake recovery efforts of Haiti. Five years after a disastrous earthquake ripped through the small island nation, disturbing reports of a lack of progress in the country’s recovery have angered many Haitian Americans.

The country is still in ruin. Only 900 homes have been built in the last five years even though over $10 billion was donated from the international community to help rebuild Haiti. The Clinton Foundation, which led fundraising efforts for the recovery, has been the focus of many protests.

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/

Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies.

What did he say?

He brought up the recently leaked Emails about Hillary's buddies profiteering off the Haiti disaster.

THANK YOU.

Bumping for more info.

I got a news report somewhere about the Clinton Foundation and Haiti. Bumping for now to save the thread from page 26 and I'll post the link later or tomorrow.

Yes. This could seriously damage the USA's relationship with Haiti if Shillary wins.