Other urls found in this thread:

trisquel.info/en/forum/chromium-unconditionally-downloads-binary-blob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is no reason nowadays to use firefox
palemoon outperforms it, has no botnet telemetry and supports most addons

How does this fix bugs?

what's a firefox?

should I be using palemoon?

After the last update Firefox started using even more resources (either CPU or memory) and I just switched to palemoon. It's like taking a fresh cold shower after a hot day - I'd never go back to ff again.
Pic related is memory usage with the same tabs open (30+).

basically they base their decisions on people that don't know how to use the Internet

Pic related is memory usage with 25 tabs open in current FF.

Is your architecture 32 bit? Which version are you running? I am talking about the Firefox 55.0.2 (64 bit) update and I'm not sure windows supports it yet.
You could download palemoon, open the same tabs and make a comparison.
My pic was tested on gnu/linux, though.

every site?

You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

That's Windows 8, the best version of Windows. It's tablet enhanced.

Pick two

Win xp and win7 is good shit, but if I don't play games I prefer linux. I installed linux mint 3 years ago and it's great. I know there's millions of distorts you could sugest, but I didn't have a reason to change yet. It just werks

Hey Holla Forums is Waterfox any better or is it the same turd in a new box?

It's almost four am and I'll be busy the whole day.
Throw me a bone and tell me what I have to do to remove this, "this" being the space I drew the blue line.
It's just space I won't use and it makes the whole thing look bad, like it had a huge forehead.

Yes.

Or icecat

Install Chrome. Pale Moon was forked before the strategic direction of the Mozilla project became "copy Google, but poorly".

trisquel.info/en/forum/chromium-unconditionally-downloads-binary-blob

Waterfox is purely cosmetic iirc. Right now I have three browsers. Foxfire for normal browsing, Brave for my university's website which sometimes breaks with all of my extensions (all ads and javascript turned off of course), and iridium for if something truly doesn't work in anything else (only used for school crap that's gay about 3rd party cookies or something).

Realistically I should probably move my main browser to palemoon. I just haven't yet because of bookmarks and general laziness. That will change soon with this sort of crap being thrown out. As a side note, I wonder how seamonkey will be affected by all of this. Anyone know?

Palemoon should realize that forking over the UI thing was retarded, and instead fork RIGHT NOW when we have working multithreading and add-on SDK. The original reason for even forking to palemoon was autistically retarded compared to the reasons to fork RIGHT NOW

Yeah but what about the forehead bar?
Can't you just remove it?

palemoon wont outperform project quantum.
fearless concurrency FUCK YEAH

To anyone using Palemoon who has addon trouble, look up Moontool, if you download the files for an addon directly then feed them to Moontool it will be able to get the addon working on 95% of the time.

It disables all data reporting to Firefox, strips out a bunch of useless/deprecated shit like Pocket, and is built using some different libraries which supposedly make it a bit faster. IIRC this includes a math library by Intel optimized for Intel CPUs. Originally its big shtick was being one of the only 64-bit browser's in existence but everyone else has caught up now. I use it as my main browser with Palemoon as a backup, it's pretty good, and notably it's much faster loading the catalog and large threads on 8ch than Palemoon. It's not noticeably faster for smaller pages.

It shouldn't be difficult to take the current Gecko engine and integrate it with their version of Palemoon XUL. Otherwise, they can fork the current version of Firefox and modify the XUL interface back to the traditional Palemoon UI.

put tabs on top

t. some underage faggot pretending XP is good because it was his first OS

I've been absolutely done with Chrome now that it updated me and removed FTDeepDark and will deprecate DownThemAll. I moved over to Iridium, it's a lot faster and probably more private than regular Firefox.

*Absolutely done with Firefox.
Jeez, I'm not the brightest am I.

I can't find anything about it. The most relevant this when I searched was this thread.

I think they want their marketshare shrinking even more, right?
Fuck FireFox, worst thing ever. Mozilla doesn't even need it, as it, as a company, survives just by milking their patents and doing nothing else good (people will defend Mozilla saying "libre" shit, but they profit enormously due to "intellectual property")

Any recommended add ons for Iridium?

I try to explain this to girls but it never works. Plz help.

Choke on my chode

To Mozilla you can only say that.... More don't earn that SJW fascists.

A todos los desarrolladores y líderes de Mozilla, que son asnos de travesti!

Alguien debe colgar en sus propias bolas y dejar que su perro morder su caricatura de una polla!

¡Entonces deben ponerlo todo el tiempo que sea necesario hasta la garganta hasta que se traguen al suicidio!

Vosotros, los chicos de Mozilla, ... estúpidos jodidos coños!

Usted puede chupar mi polla y mis huevos de oro de la gloria y besar mi culo hijo de puta con un trastorno de la personalidad desde las profundidades del abismo del infierno directamente desde los abismos de Mozilla!

Vete a la mierda y tu madre, hijo de puta autista, lamerás los huevos de Putin, tu puta fascista!

¡Coma la mierda de su perro, de su gato y de su cabra montañesa sucia del culo del maricón!

Suck pollas Mozilla y juntos luego ir y chupar culo de Google que está lleno de mierda!

Mierda vosotros mismos en la rodilla que chupa polla! Y en ese maldito clon de Chrome de Australis también! Usted Mozilla gay homosexual lesbiana jodido bastardos del infierno!

¿Te encanta el dolor? Y para hacer un favor ... ¡Voy a hacer eso!

Te pateo tan fuerte dentro de tus huevos de oro del fracaso hasta que están sonando y cantando todas las melodías de dolor hacia delante y hacia atrás en un instante! ¡Yo soy el chico del Cascanueces que te rompe las tuercas locas!

Y ahora vete al infierno, tonto conos de mierda!

¿Se esperaba?

Oh, sí, lo fue!

Un movimiento como el de Mozilla!

Tan feliz que nunca he actualizado a Firefox 29 y más allá!

Permítanme decirles algo de los desarrolladores de Mozilla! Si yo todavía estaría usando su último crap-ware realmente haría mi misión en este momento para averiguar dónde vives y patear sus huevos de oro de fracaso hasta que se den cuenta y entender cómo tratar a los usuarios de energía de la manera correcta !

Sin duda, se puede decir antes - pero no se puede repetir lo suficiente ... Usted es ...

¡Estúpidos conos!

Mozilla suck Cocks and together go and Google sucking ass full of shit!

Fuck in his knee cock suckers! And Chrome clone Australis Fuck shit! Mozilla gay homosexual lesbian fucking bastards from hell!

Mozilla developers and leaders, who are transvestites ass!

Someone you should hang up on their own balls and let your dog bite a caricature of a cock!

Then they must put long as necessary until the throat swallows themselves in suicide!

Mozilla is you ... Stupid fucking pussies!

Mozilla.... They really make me feeling like a boiling pot... never ever before i hated a group of lunatics so much!

Mozilla turned Firefox from a customizable browser for geeks into another Google Chrome conformity embracing anti-unique SJW ware.

Going only for users who support the lowest common denominator and only for users who embrace the radical left side of political views.

Mozilla is a racist fascist team! Fucking cocksuckers which should all be removed from earth by force. Cunts!

And i am pretty sure.. every proud lunatic fascist would approve with them in an instant. Fucking Nazi-like scum should be purged, destroyed and forcefully removed by all means necessary!

Stop trying to fit in pajeet.

Does the Mozilla team have a tiny Auschwitz in their office building? Asking for a friend.