What the fuck did I just watched?

Can someone say something about this…? It was horrifying for sure, but… What the fuck is this?

It's Seinfeld through the eyes of Kramer.

Now watch the Begotten

It seems like it was a man who didn't want his retard son.

Lynchshit

kino

you mispelled lynchkino*

nah it looks spoopy

It expresses the horrors of taking care of a child. The opening scene represents sex. I don't get the end part, honestly.

It's about Lynch's fears of be a father.And probably Lynch's dreams shit.

anyone have that video of jack nance spanking his wife

It's everything that can go wrong in a relationship, basically. You get a girl pregnant, and now you're stuck with her, even though you didn't like her very much. Your relationship with her family is awkward. You dream about girls you'd rather be with, but know they're off limits now. The baby comes, and there's something wrong with it. Your relationship breaks down further and further. And then eventually I guess you kill the baby and it's head goes giant and flies around the room or something.

Yeah every man worries about the pencil factory at some point in his life

a cartoon on the internet

ow the edgy

Parenthood anxiety. Young adulthood anxiety. Modern existence anxiety.

It's cringy I know. I still like it though. Closest depiction I've seen to a nightmare.

I didn't like it and I wouldn't recommend it.
I'm not sure what the merit of the movie is besides a vision of a sick and tortured world. Pure ugliness and despair, Lynch offers no recourse.

Doesn't look like something I wanna see

This.
It made me realize how perverted this society is with how the high class looks upon the lower class with utter disgust and diabolical sadism.

You really needed to see a movie for that?

the only good Lynch is Becky

Symbolism is trash, and Eraserhead is pretty obvious

but user, that's the world we live in

sorry, who's this skank?

Becky Lynch, the first ever Smackdown Women's Champion and all around amazing person

sorry, i don't like that kind of whores

what's wrong, scared of strong women?

i just don't have that trashy taste

literally anyone bar the skelliest skeletons can squat that