Instead of wasting trillions and trillions of money and time with space travel trying to coloniZe mars and such why...

Instead of wasting trillions and trillions of money and time with space travel trying to coloniZe mars and such why don't we spend it somewhere else that has a significant beneficial impact like creating a ring around earth that harnesses the energy of earths magnetic field ending the energy crisis. If a nuclear Holocaust ever happened the mars colony would just die off without our support anyway so there really is no point.

Attached: 1521512438817.jpg (750x520, 68.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5558437/why-did-nasa-destroy-that-dome-on-the-moon
inquisitr.com/2812222/nasa-deceptively-mislabels-glass-dome-cities-built-by-alien-colonists-on-moon-as-crater-according-to-conspiracy-theorists-videos/
express.co.uk/news/weird/689850/Intelligently-built-structures-on-our-MOON-Staggering-claims-buildings
engineering.com/DesignerEdge/DesignerEdgeArticles/ArticleID/15308/Asteroid-Mining-Who-Wants-to-be-a-Trillionaire.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the point of a mars colony isnt to have a mars colony. It's to learn how to make a colony on a different planet so we can colonize any future planets.

we'll pollute the orbit before we even reach mars. also we will colonize and minin the moon before we reach mars. there, when humans actually get views at the stars people on earth have never seen they will be motivated to buckle the fuck down and research a better engine that doesn't waste 2 million pounds of oxygen. also, mars only value is water, assuming we have the tech to leave orbit and go to Saturn with the same amount of energy that it takes to go to Cleveland to Shanghai in a car with one tank of fuel current day.

The most important thing humans can do is set up a self sustaining colony on Mars,just ask the dinosaurs. I think we can hold off on blowing our selves up for a few decades.

Attached: ea1d8c918ec015030345c35a75a1eb5a5dbe34c134f8279a5752fb0a48b5914d.jpg (500x343, 61.2K)

You do realize if we ever find a habitable planet it will bea lot more then just a few light-years away.

The moon seems more plausible but the fact still stands, blasting supplies to the Moon at 20 trillion a launch doesn't seem like a good use of resources considering there is no benefit to having a moon base. We should be focusing on what we have like not even a tenth of earths land has been inhabited.

Mars is the only game in town for a human colony that could grow into humanity 2.0 on it's own.

The moon can't be lived on because the gravity is too weak and it has no water.

Attached: 1520724686001.png (500x706, 543.79K)

Better spending the money making the other holocaust happen for real this time.

I strongly believe that it's impossible to create a self sustaining colony on mars. Where is energy going to come from? How will new material be created such as for expanding? Wouldn't the radiation from the sun kill you anyway. Honestly it's a dead end and it's reinforcing its sense of success just conditions you to stop giving a shit about the earth so major corps and gov can get away with polluting and destroying the environment.

the moon is more of a contemporary thing. and it has a lot of resources.
fiat currency is irrelevant. and also I said once people spend enough time on the moon and glance into the sparkly abyss, things will change. of course, we will need to send madmen to the moon because they will have to deal with the isolation.

somewhat. our life will be contained no matter where we go though.
we dont even know our own planet. the moon is important though. if we can sustain a colony there and build further from its resources, then we can move on to mars. the red planet isn't our future though, Saturn's moons and beyond is.

Attached: a93f4d3b-e7d4-4d29-863f-077b531cd707.png (251x138, 15.42K)

But moon more closer for delivery water.

When you post to 8ch.net you support pedophiles

///

Attached: finishc.jpg (1590x2251, 433.64K)

Someone post big head wojak.
That being said, humans are retards and i doubt we'll make it past 2100

Sun battery for example.

Well,life on Mars will likely suck compared to living on Earth for the first few years really bad but it will get better as more and larger infrastructure is built.

Power would come from solar and wind. Life on Mars would mostly be underground. The only reason to be above ground would be working inside a greenhouse to grow food.Also Mars probably has natural gas and maybe even oil.

Attached: 1517955326001.jpg (1048x1500, 318.53K)

Lol dismissing 20 trillion dollars worth of manpower and resources because those resources are irrelevent yeah blasting shit to the Moon is free da fuq

modern society wont, but humans will. of course you're sixteen and think dumb shit so….

The point is to be self sustaining without Earth after a short time. We could have like Moon resorts
for week long vacations on the Moon but not for a human settlement.

Attached: 1517415666004.jpg (1073x1428, 150.1K)

you're on a weeb website bro.It's a image board wtf am I supposed to post?

Also you can't live on the moon long term because gravity is too weak.

Attached: 1d687d1f97ca74c912a40ce08a64584dca9a62687263372651ec37ecf06ff188.png (736x527, 31.09K)

So you want ship giant fucking drills to mars to create this underground city and btw the green house would have to be underground too. Blast enough giant solar panels to cover the size of California to power this city as well as construct some wind turbines even though they are like the size of a fucking rocket. And hopefully have enough plant life to convert your exhales into oxygen. Woah there buddy you've been watching to much anime

than you cant live in space or on mars

fucking dumb weebs

You're a nigger arnt you. "Fuh Fiat" I think you were trying to say fuck Fiat. I suppose you think everyone should be paid in goods and services. We've been using currency for thousands of years for a reason.

absolutely fucking jewish

With spacex getting the cargo price to space down you can blast whatever you want to Mars. Anyway at first you would start with a small number of people probably no more than 100 and over supply them so they have a wide margin for error and don't die.

We won't know until we try. I mean i guess you could live on the Moon,say good buy to your skeleton, don't ever come back to earth it would kill you.

Attached: 1520874607163.jpg (497x377, 29.23K)

io9.gizmodo.com/5558437/why-did-nasa-destroy-that-dome-on-the-moon

*goodbye

Attached: 40cf74457948dbb7f95dcbafd0b667e86315d83f2812e2ec9bdf9c9463d0b43a.jpg (2627x972, 460.87K)

Until we find a way to go lightspeed to reach "the stars" there is no point and we should cease space travel and save ourselves the resources and time

So your telling me I can blast something the size of an oilrig onto mars? Cause that's what it's going to take to build this small city

And the same thing can be said about living on mars the gravity is practically the same.

i know. gotta be a literal mooninite. also it will be the same thing with mars or wherever we go, unless we decide to pool the resources and build a fucking halo or something.

fucking sad. if the kikes didnt kill kennedy we probably would have progressed even further than we are now.

good point, which i've made. gotta have people being able to survive on an extraterrestrial body for a while before people get the determination.

Attached: 2955058836956107840.png (256x256, 256.77K)

inquisitr.com/2812222/nasa-deceptively-mislabels-glass-dome-cities-built-by-alien-colonists-on-moon-as-crater-according-to-conspiracy-theorists-videos/

bring it on
a permanent base on the moon is bootcamp for wider exploration. it's nearby and easy to get to.

this is what elon wants you to believe, but it's much more complicated than meme arithmetic. Launch insurance is 30-50% of the cost of getting a sat into orbit and elon's firecracker is expensive to hedge. then there're the delays, which run into years at sx and ruin business plans by doubling the cost and reducing the profitable lifetime of assets
also, elon sent his car to the stars because it was unrepairable. he lost patience.

express.co.uk/news/weird/689850/Intelligently-built-structures-on-our-MOON-Staggering-claims-buildings

Doesn't look like a glass dome at all tbh. But a Nazi moon base wouldn't surprise me.

we are the aliens

Jesus was an alien, and God was the Milky Way.

Yeah…we might have evolved from some bacteria that floated on into earths orbit from a meteor. Yeah I guess history could just be repeating itself. But hey look that dome is proof that making some stupid base on the moon was kind of a waste of time and resources. Still doesn't look like a glass dome.

No I'm not saying they would send a oil rig. A Mars colony would be dependent on earth shipments of new material/building supplies/food for decades if not longer. They aren't going to jump of the first ship and start drilling for oil which may not even exist,but there is almost certainly natural gas. About your other point Mars has more gravity than the Moon.

Stop being so negative,wouldn't it be fun to have Humans on another world we could talk with?

Attached: 1518655941001.jpg (644x974, 80.54K)

i just want to say this. your articles mean bunk to me, but (((Google))) has all these moon areas on google earth but then says ""these are not available''' when i try to explore outside of literal meme areas. its the same with theit maps too.

Yeah sorry to kill your dreams buddy but I don't think making spaceships out of moonrock is quite possible and you can try to dig for rocket fuel but I doubt you are gonna find some under the crust.

No really look into it, scientist mapped the success rate it would take the human race to evolve to get to where it is now and they discovered it would take a lot longer than earth has existed

are you sure it's a meme then?

That's pretty interesting and honestly only strengthens the idea of God because no way we *colonized the moon and then came floating back when things cooled down to save the day.

*fake area

If we are aliens not native to Earth why do we share the same dna with all other life on Earth? Why are we like 97% identical to ape dna?

Attached: 9189283.jpg (600x525, 41.68K)

It's always about the money:
Asteroid Mining – Who Wants to be a Trillionaire?
engineering.com/DesignerEdge/DesignerEdgeArticles/ArticleID/15308/Asteroid-Mining-Who-Wants-to-be-a-Trillionaire.aspx

i've been on these sites before the word 'meme' was ever used. google earth and google 'moon' and whatever is a literal meme. google is a joke now. at least i can type 'nervous jew' and get this the first pic so hope is not lost.

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 11.58K)

Exactly it would be dependent on shipments from earth making "the preservation of human species" the point of doing it pointless. The difference between mars and moons gravity really isn't that much. I'm not trying to be negative I'm trying to be realistic. With the manpower and resources we spent blasting stupid shit into space we could of focused it on a lot more important things.

cause a more advance dna has some how been spliced with a troglodyte I don't know shit people be talking about nephilim…

Because they're aliens too

quads are checked and proves alien chose us americans

This is the only type of space mission that should be acceptable I heard about the asteroid awhile back that was made entirely of diamond that we just talked about doing something with but never did. We should of made it crash on the moon and then harvested it but instead they were talking about landing on it and trying to extract some from it. Since this is profitable to earth I'm all for it but.
"Is Asteroid Mining Realistic?
In short, not at the moment"
We have a long way to go and we should be looking at Russia's claim of "we'll have teleportation by 2025" and be helping them with that.

OK,so if all life on Earth is just transplanted here by aliens and we're aliens,how does that change anything for us?

At some point it wouldn't need supplies from Earth. Which would have made all the cost well worth it even if it takes 1,000 years.

Are you op? talking about a energy crisis? We don't have a energy crisis. We have a too many shitskin crisis. 8 billion useless eaters is 7 billion too many.

Attached: step on the gas.mp4 (741x468 2.67 MB, 35.09K)

Attached: 1518682716581.png (441x478, 383.9K)

the limitation is that all the resources for exploration and survival have to escape earth's gravity. this requires masive infrastructure, time and energy. once in space, a 30 second blast of compressed air will accelerate a spacecraft to mars and beyond. this is why the moon is an importantstepping stone. we can study the effects on astronauts of long term low gravity etc and we can stockpile and/or manufacture materials there, all within a few hours of earth.

Attached: capronica.60noviplano-01.jpg (400x268, 43.45K)

in this moronic article, the "glass domes" are pictures of ordinary craters that were taken by the lunar lander when it was upside down

Attached: laughing.gif (480x270, 147.13K)

Look bro Mars sucks,but the Moon sucks 10Xs harder. We already know what the affects of low G are=bad we don't need to waste 50 years and 100 quadrillion dollars to get a paper from nasa that says =low gravity bad. We just need to nut up stop dicking around and put a human colony on mars and see what happens.

Attached: 1519033754001.jpg (468x416, 35.22K)

Ok so let's say after a thousand years this little "self sustaining" society works what happens when shit breaks? You cannot materialize supplies such as rocket fuel, cement, new pipes electronics etc. The society would just be stuck stagnate not advancing or progressing in anyway until everyone dies of some fucked up space disease or something catastrophic happens to vital city systems what's the fucking point of it.

I see you don't know the many uses of diamonds other then putting them on your cow of a mother.

Retard confirmed.

Series Sauce?

that's dumb
high gravity is a problem, because we don't have yet a mean to counteract it, but low gravity is trivial to counteract, just build a rotating torus building and live inside on the cone of verticalness obtained by rotation + local gravity

"To mars and beyond"

Attached: I cum in pies _ae73277ace4be29b480cb4b032d447a1.png (190x200, 48.19K)

Attached: fcvg6y4r.gif (320x274 717.57 KB, 3.52M)

OK, so basically you know how you build a rotating torus going in the direction of the planets orbit to simulate gravity? Build it to spin the other way, and you basically countered high gravity. It's more complicated than that, but that's the basics.

fucking seriously…

Attached: 765378.png (500x412, 194.53K)

You have no idea what you are talking about.They already have a formula for Mars cement you can find a youtube video of it.

Mars has all the same materials on it Earth does you think after a thousand years they can't mine metal to make a fucking pipe and make a circuit board? They could also easily make rocket fuel but if the point is to live on Mars they wouldn't even need or want to.

High Gravity or rather normal gravity is only a problem on Earth and it wouldn't change no matter where your destination is.

Attached: 3430e9ff2dde12a5440cb7e275b9743f4bb9aa17e9a5f09209235155720348cd.jpg (1536x1920, 705.47K)

the problem with your idea is that it can only work inside a building completely circling the planet
such a thing would be equivalent to an orbital ring, nearly unfeasible and incomprehensibly expensive around the atmosphere of jupiter for instance
while a lunar gravity residential building can be any size, a mere hundred meters radius would be enough to make the coriolis effects negligible

High Gravity or rather normal gravity is only a problem on Earth
it would be a problem in a floating city at the surface of the atmosphere/photosphere of jupiter/saturn/neptune/sun
without mentioning the heavy terrestrial planets detected around nearby stars

You are talking about science fiction, nobody has plans to do any of that people are actually working on getting to Mars.

Wut? we're talking about doing thins now not in a million years.

Attached: 21a24b4f884d5dceb277be3fbcc855eee244ed063ea30c3901d286d3f12ad4ae.jpg (708x1000, 140.09K)

the point still stands, low-gravity as there is on the moon (and possibly on mars too, gravity is lower than earth and there could also be damaging long-term effects) is not a real problem because there's already an efficient solution

listen fam. most people here are literally mentally illi probably am too. i just got lucky because when they destroyed our berry bushes and small game hunting spots they at least built a library in 1996. im an american in a dying rust belt city, not sure about all these dumb fucks. probably spoiled millennials no matter where they say they're from.

tl;dr
these people are not intelligent.
this is coming from a person who can't do few basic math when he drinks…

Attached: 1464116579217.jpg (261x143, 7.68K)

Alright you win I guess a thousand years of blasting shit onto mars is good for the preservation of the human race. I wonder how much plant life it would take to make air actually breathable for idk 5 million people and I really don't think mars has *all* the same material as earth but you made your point

And whatever super advanced automated recycling is in place needs to be implemented on earth.

we would have to adapt, and we will. people just need to understand that there is no going back, especially once reproduction happens outside of earth. incentive is everything, especially without earthcucks just fucking up your shit.

This
and tbh we should concentrate on fixing erf first

Well considering a number of cataclysmic events could essentially wipe out all humans on earth at any given second of the day we should be prepared

it starts with lowering consumption, having less children(fuck your narcissism), energy efficient everything globally and no wasted food. also we have to clean the planet. global warming was always gonna happen but the next ice is coming. we have to save our planet, even if we have to build flotillas on the equator.

You could also use another idea, which would be to use a space station that matches the speed of the orbiting planet, which is what the ISS basically does.

Because nobody but bleeding heart trash gives a first flying fuck about 4/5ths of the trash that inhabits this rock. Space offers new begining that we can get right, spending it here on niggers and shit that isnt worth the cash demeans what we can become. Besides, if we can leave we can ship all this degenerate trash to a new world than seal it off to stufy how long it takes to the animal brained humans amongst us to start killing and raping for no reason, the anthropology you could do would be priceless. No, wasting that money on trash that isnt worth it in the first place is a stupid idea, and only feels would make you suggest that in the first place. These niggers are using a bleeding heart like you to stay lazy, stupid and violent, and you feel like a hero for doing that dont you? Another bleeding heart who should have died of blood loss a long time ago. NO ONE, especially the elite, care for shit like most of humanity is, and they have even more contempt for useful losers like you. Stop following and learn for yourself.

Niggers and spics will be shipped to space for diversity though.

i would beer with you tbh

lol fuck off, you've been spamming this shit for weeks, don't you get tired after a while?