JIMMIES: FUCKING RUSTLED

Jew attempts to link circumcision refusal to anti-vax in MSM promoted PSYOP.

archive.is/moYbH

Of course, one of the contributing Doctors is none other than Author is Dr. Neil Pollock, the most prolific Canadian baby dick cutter and a Jew founded by the Schusterman Foundation. Holla Forums is right again!

He even went on to Haiti to mutilate nigger babydicks. What the fuck is wrong with these freaks?

archive.is/tP44b

intactwiki.org/wiki/Schusterman_Foundation

When I saw the headline on FarceJew I just knew a filthy fucking kike was behind it. 30 seconds of Googling shows it's a goddamned international conspiracy.

Fuck you Holla Forums, I hate you (don't leave me!)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/06/why-last-year-s-flu-vaccine-didnt-work-so-well
archive.is/2X4rG
archive.is/Al4uY
archive.is/4KfTD
archive.is/2rdpa
gentleprocedurescliniceastgta
archive.is/WdT2E
greenmedinfo.com/keyword/vaccine-failure
ahrp.org/former-merck-scientists-sue-merck-alleging-mmr-vaccine-efficacy-fraud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
youtube.com/watch?v=0La5dvYor28
foreskin
youtube.com/watch?v=A9u47J26O20
youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And after lurking forever I finally make a post and spill my spaghetti fucking the formatting.

That both saves your kid health?

Fuck off JIDF

I mean in sense that both not cutting off part of penis and not poisoning your kid saves health, do'h

Let the spaghetti hit the floor!

Can't vaccinate against autism AMIRITE!

It's possible that SOME vax are legit, but OTHER vax are shekel-grabs …

Either way, the MRI studies show that the trauma affect during crucial early postnatal stages have lifelasting consequences outweigh circ if you teach your kid to like… CLEAN HIS FUCKING DICK and not be a degenerate (or use condoms.)

These are skin-to-skin contact diseases. Foreskin has absolutely nothing to do with it. How fucking stupid do they think people are?

And deep down, they still honestly, genuinely wonder why we want them all gassed. The lack of self-awareness in these people is baffling.

You cut regret cucks are insufferable

They can't get away with sacrificing kids openly to Moloch in these modern times, so they settle with burning the circumcised skin of children. Do you really think they throw that shit away, or put it in beauty products? No. It all goes right into the furnace of the bull headed statue.

Thing is, vaccines actually are really fucking good. Anti-vaxxers are on the same level as people who think aspartame is bad for you, or that the earth is flat.

Get that semitic shit outta here. Apart from a legitimate medical reason, circumcisions is nothing more than a symbol of our cultural colonization by kikes.

Yeah like the flu shot!

sciencemag.org/news/2015/06/why-last-year-s-flu-vaccine-didnt-work-so-well

Do you feel good being an obedient slave to your masters?
archive.is/2X4rG
archive.is/Al4uY
archive.is/4KfTD
archive.is/2rdpa

Everyone else can parse it you fucking faggot.

Cut your own dick off.

This fucking domain:

gentleprocedurescliniceastgta

.ca/circumcision-techniques-for-babies

Reminder that circumcision is un-Christian (see Galatians 5)

archive.is/WdT2E

MFW Catholics are fucking heretics …

Vaccines are good, when used to prevent life threatening illness. The problem is, is that we throw vaccines at everything we can and third world immigration infects first worlds with illnesses that haven't been seen there for centuries.
When we discovered antibiotics it saved countless lives, then we started throwing antibiotics at everything that makes us slightly uncomfortable. Now we have multiple antibiotic immune bacteria strains. I'm not saying vaccines will play out exactly the same just that when we use things to the extreme it tends to bite us in the ass later on, the Romans lead plumping for example.

Vaccines are like women.

Too little, you go incel/MGTOW/neckbeard and implode.

Too much, you just explode from all the female fuckery.

Gotta find a balance.

Remember, Christianity worships a semitic god

feminist detected.

MMR vaccine actually casues outbreaks because the vaccine can become activated/live upon ingestion/injection. Rate is much higher than officail numbers indicate. The patent holder is actually being sued for falsification by one of the researchers who developed it.

tl;dr MMR vaccine is injectable judiasm

I went on a dry-fast for 3 days and shit mercury, I've never had mercury fillings.

But it's totally normal to shit mercury from vaccines you got decades ago right Doctor Schlomo?

studies pls

Dem jewbois want the free foreskin to eat and make creams and other shit out of. M'titzah B'peh lad, all the cool kosher kids do it. I read somewhere the reason kikes drink blood is the hormones released by torturing their victims gives them a rush or they make mazo with childrens blood. They are supremely fucked up, and never to be trusted. Normies have no fucking clue how jews really see and treat them.

What? No, too little and you run the risk of contracting a life threatening illness.That should've mostly been exterminated in any first world nation a long time ago.

Being alive is a life threatening illness, user.

You're giving the choice at the hospital right? I'm so scared one day I have a son and I make it explicitly clear not to cut him and they cut him anyway. I'd fucking snap.

You're trying to troll us, but the funny thing is it's all fucking true. The kikes ever steal organs from dead Palestinian kids and their bodies were returned to their families full of cotton balls instead of guts.

Flu vax has always seemed especially retarded to me. Consider that the (((they))) promote it as lowering your risk of contracting a flu in a single season by 30%. 30 measly percent. All while increasing the risk of developing the ebil super-flu they keep using as a scare tactic to push the flu vax.

link archive: greenmedinfo.com/keyword/vaccine-failure
MMR fraud case: ahrp.org/former-merck-scientists-sue-merck-alleging-mmr-vaccine-efficacy-fraud/

There ought not be a single piece of semite filth on this planet.

If you want to mutilate your genitalia, fine.

If you want to mutilate your child, get in the fucking oven.

checked
damnit i fucking hate kikes

Fucking monsters.

Sadly I am dead serious. 90% of abortion doctors are jewish as well, they do it as child sacrifice, and for the infants corpses to harvest Stem Cells and only God know what else.

Yea that bit about the Palestinians is fucked up, they steal the organs of those they murder.

Pediatrician here.I'm also against circumcision.

A lot of what is posted here isn't entirely accurate. For instance the "Top 10 ways a circumcised penis harms women" are just silly. There is no evidence that the coronal ridge causes trauma to vaginal rugae. In fact, stimulation of those rugae causes a great deal of sexual pleasure.

That's really beside the point.

I think every argument will benefit from good quality evidence and suffer from poor quality arguments (even IF the evidence is in favor of the argument).

TBC

Still have my foreskin.

What's more fucked is that women have been conditioned to prefer cut in America and the law that says it's bad for underage females to get any mutilation but perfectly okay to do it to boys.

So here is some information regarding circumcisions that should be understood before talking about it. Like every good refutation we should start with the pros before we deliver the cons.

First, the procedure itself universally includes a local block of the dorsal penile nerve. This is pretty important. The images from the 1970s are from a rather archaic period of medicine where pediatric anesthesia was (without good evidence base) untrusted and the well was poisoned by non-evidence-based arguments like "infants haven't fully developed pain receptors".

The development of evidence based medicine has ameliorated and closed this gap. Science, as usual, is a light in the dark.

The procedure is generally well tolerated with infant discomfort usually associated with being temporarily restrained during the procedure. Post circumcision discomfort has been shown to make breast feeding more difficult (which is why, as policy, breastfeeding is initiated prior to circumcision). Other than that, risks such as penile trauma, adhesions, skin bridges, infection, and catastrophic cosmetic outcomes are exceedingly rare.

Let me reiterate: I'm against routine neonatal circumcision.

Here are the pros:
-Circumcision does reduce the rate of urinary tract infections. In adults, these infections are rather benign. Neonates are at a greater risk for the infections causing urosepsis. Infant boys who are circumcised are eight times less likely to develop UTIs.

-In areas where STIs are highly prevalent (sub-saharan africa) there is good quality research that circumcision reduces the risk of the transmission of these diseases.

And, frankly, these are really the only two good reasons to circumcise.

So why am I against it?

TBC

Where's foreskin man when you need him?

Cons:
-The most important consideration is the ethical consideration. The bodily integrity of a child should always be respected. Always. And it is the professional duty of a physician to respect the life and wellness of the child *regardless* of parental desires.

No sane plastic surgeon would ever perform a rhinoplasty on an eight year old.

Why do I bring this up? Because the most common reason for circumcising boys is "because his dad is circumcised" or "because it looks better" or "because its cleaner". None of these are true.

-Yes, boys are less likely to develop at UTI. But what people citing these statistics fail to do is recognize the more important statistical number: the Number Needed to Treat (or NNT). The NNT is the number of procedures or interventions required before you get ONE positive outcome.

A lot of screening tools have actually really low NNTs. Self breast exams, for instance, has an NNT something like 1 in 2,000. So for every 2,000 women we teach to perform self breast exams, ONE will detect cancer. However, we still encourage it because it's free, easy, and unlikely to cause harm.

The NNT for circumcisions to prevent UTIs is about 130. That's 130 healthy foreskins removed to prevent ONE UTI. And of those UTIs probably only about 10% will require serious intervention.

"But that's pretty low" some of my colleagues might state. To which I would reply: given the incidence of acute appendicitis in the general population, the NNT for prophylactic appendectomies is *higher* than circumcisions. Acute appendicitis is also more dangerous. So why aren't we removing healthy appendices in order to prevent this disease?

-There are evolving data to suggest circumcision adversely affects sexual function and pleasure. However, these data, really are poor. And, unfortunately, when it comes to social data, most women prefer cut when given the option to the detriment of healthy penises everywhere. But culture can always change.

It's an unnecessary procedure unless there is some other co-morbidity (such as vesicoureteral reflux) is present. And it's taught like dogma by the old guard still. But younger doctors are analyzing the data. They are recognizing that science should supplant "experience". Things are changing.

Lovely.

Redpilled my wife on circumcision and the jews' greed for saleable foreskins. Did it as dispassionately as possible so she would see it for what it was and not "muh antisemitism." She was mad at me for days because she not only is a walking bluepill, she treasures her ignorance.

This fucking society is cancer.

Well there was your mistake user.

wretch

MINE WAS STOLEN!

FUCK YOU WITH ALL MY RAGE!

(1)

Always wondered this myself, foreskin or not you still get aids if you fuck someone with aids

(((1)))

Thank you for these informative posts.

Cutting off your arm would prevent arm cancer.

No, it does not. There is no evolutionary significant struggle between flu strains, so having vaccines won't produce evolutionary pressure towards "super-flu".
As opposed to antibiotics, which misuse is "super-" factory

Depends on group. For healthy adult flu vaccines are indeed useless. For eldery or otherwise weakened (who have higher chance of complications) it is much more beneficial

Photos please. I am pretty sure only thing you are shitting out is bullshit

You are not supposed to do that if you want your body in working condition, mate.

Are you me?

FUCK OFF JEWS FUCK OFF STOP TRYING TO MAKE CIRCUMCISION MANDATORY IT SHOULD BE OUTLAWED ALONG WITH YOUR MYSTICAL BULLSHIT

all mutilators must hang

don't dismiss the beauty products thing so quickly, kikes wouldn't pass up the opportunity to make a quick buck off of something people would be horrified to learn the truth of.

Is that rabbi sacks third pic upper right one to the left?

Yes, MGTOW, all women are evil.

"Dr. Neil Pollock, creator of the Pollock Technique, which promises parents “virtually painless,” 60-second circumcisions for $445, for babies aged two months and younger."

ONLY $445 !

kek what an edgelord

If he was into quantum mechanics instead of biology he may not be an atheist after all.

comment 1 year before you make a thread. I've been here since gg and have made maybe 3 original threads

Are you trying to get shekels from the niggers or do you really want to profit from a bigger nigger population?

Underrated post

It's because they sell the foreskins to make wrinkle cream and other stuff.

They murder the unborn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler

nueromancer, perfect blend of technology and magic
use my rappin so you all could see the hazards
plus entertainment where many are brainless

youtube.com/watch?v=0La5dvYor28

Dear diary, and that's when I posted in the wrong thread like a colossal faggot.

/x/ pls go

Cucked from birth.

Just have to step in here a quick second, I know this is probably bait but fuck you. That fucking ridge is the worst thing to feel inside you. Imagine you're fucking a girl's mouth and they're too stupid to not have their teeth scrape against you yeah? That scrape and bump sucks ass, and I bet if you do it fast enough it'll hurt too. Now imagine someone putting teeth inside of a vagina and scraping and bumping uncomfortably and getting it to hook temporarily on your uterus when it goes in/out. It's fucking uncomfortable. Now imagine that happening really really fast and turning what was just a nice experience into an impromptu guiro jam session using your painful cries as music.

tldr; I took the bait, fuck you circumcised is painful.

Fuck you I get a UTI and a kidney infection every fucking time even with daily showers on both sides.

I am going to guard my children like a hawk whenever I need to give birth in a hospital and make sure no kikery ever happens to them.

No one here claimed that. We don't give a fuck about vaginas that is a womans issue.
You fishing for gold faggot?

I want to believe.

THERE ARE NO PROS YOU VIRTUE SIGNALING JEW

Next you'll be telling me you brush your teeth and clean your ears.

Almost graduated RN here. Adults can consume and pass a small amount of mercury with little issue. Kids are different though, which is why letting them eat seafood is a bad idea.

Pro and anti-vaccine people both have to realise the same point for different reasons. Vaccines are not perfect and never will be.
If the detractors want a 100% safe option, it's more than likely never going to exist. Medical advancement is built on the back of human suffering. Some of us will have bad reactions.
As for the supporters, they need to stop drowning out and ignoring criticisms of vaccines. The detractors have an point about some people having bad reactions and some vaccines serving little purpose. E.g.: Cold and flu vaccines do not guarantee you won't get it since it just block one type. We can't just keep sticking people with all sorts of serums.

Where the fuck did all these redditors come from i swear to god.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING

WHY WOULD THIS "FORM THE HEART" OF ANYONES (((MEDICAL CAREER)))

JESUS CHRIST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Circumcision actually does hurt the woman, there isnt supposed to be that much skin friction, which is usually what causes tearing of the labia minora, unless you like use lube most of the time (which fucking burns) its going to eventually cause tearing at some point.

FUCK CIRCUMCISION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck how is that legal

this fucking kike has made a whole career off of slicing non-kike baby dicks

there is no word to describe this anger

I don't wanna watch the video, the baby looks like is suffering from crushing pain

Not surprisingly jews grow with mental problems

Can someone answer my question . Also, are there any cases where the child was cut against the wishes of the parents and what the outcomees were?

Have you guys looked into restoring your foreskin via tugging? Pic rel.
I'm honestly past the point of anger now, just disappointed that society has gotten to a point where it is even considered normal for babies to have their dicks sliced off. It makes no sense how this practice even took hold. But whatever.
I just want some more loose shaft skin so it doesn't hurt so much when I get an erection. Figured i'd try this tugging thing because it looks promising. Any experiences?

Nothing can give you intact nerves back, user.

Sorry from a fellow burger who was mutilated by kikes at birth. We'll get our revenge some day, brother.

I don't have any experience in the matter personally, but I've heard of cases where the doctor has "assumed" they wanted the boy circumcised and the father had to physically step in. Make sure you are there and don't let that boy out of your sight.

I think whoever sold you on that shit is having a tug. Talk to your GP if you have painful erections. If you want actual results you're most likely going to need corrective plastic surgery.

Unless you're a Seppo, in which case you should get your uncle to fix it with a bowie knife to protest obamacare and keep your co-pay from going up.

foreskin restore.com/results_1-24months.html
More pictures and a written story here

Yea I have come to grips with the fact that the nerves will never come back. Take a look at these pics though to see what I mean.

If I get into politics this will be one of the main issues to tackle. There is no justification for such a barbaric and violating procedure.

Thanks. I won't go anywhere. And one wrong look at my boys foreskin will get that faggot a brain hemorrhage.

Spoiler that degenerate shit. Fucking reported.

Definitely. American doctors and nurses are predatory and authoritarian so make it clear to them that you and your son are not prey. Though the cases are rare, people have successfully sued for it being done without consent.

According to your 4th image, the graph/chart. It clearl states the shaft has higher sensitivity than the head. So your shit is obviouly fucking retarded

Gr8 b8

Enjoy your leukemia.

If anyone talks about how circumcision is this and that, remind them that:

EVERYONE IN EUROPE HAS THEIR FORESKIN INTACT AND
THEY ARE ALL LEADING NORMAL, HEALTHY, SEXUAL LIVES WITH
THEIR FORESKINS INTACT

The only ones in Europe that cuts their dicks are the sandniggers and kikes. Go figure they want the new roman empire to be like them.

This. The tip is the most sensitive and it only gets less sensitive from there. I'm cut, if that matters.

I think there's a Stef Molyneux video on circumcision

Even in Canada too I think.

there's two, I hadn't seen the other:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9u47J26O20

youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA

Wrong. The frenulum and ridged-bands are the most sensitive parts.

Same deal in Canada as in 'Murrica: Puritan whackos pushed it on the population. Infant mutilation rates in Canada were highest among Boomers and have declined since then. Now roughly 1/3 of boys are still being mutilated in Canada. Quebec and the Maritimes have all but abandoned the barbaric practice.

I fucking hate you gaymer fags so much.

No woman is evil or good they all go to animal heaven

We hate you too, faggot.

why haven't nobody linked less and less people using vaccines not to the fact that there is people spreading scary infos but to the fact that more and more people just don't trust the system anymore?

>last night i bond burgered your sister???

Five guys burger and fries

Dawkins is the man, it is a shame our dead kike on a stick worshipping fags on this board hate him so much

He probably sold the foreskins to pharmaceutical companies.

You know who all the people who haven't got vaccines are? Hint: it's not racist white rednecks.

IT'S THE FUCKING DISEASED IMMIGRANTS

hes not cool hes a global warming cuck and he believe we all came from niggers (out of africa (((theory))))

sauce?

I think you mean cervix
now tits or gtfo

It's as though these kikes have a deathwish…

As does, not fucking guys in the ass.

Circumcision is the sign of a slave. It started in Egypt. Nothing says ownage like mutilating a man's genitals and the Talmud says Jews DON'T have to do it.

i think the mistake was marrying the wrong woman

This. I can't tell you how many arguments with feminists have abruptly ended when she was like: "muh oppression, muh body, muh rights. . . " and I said: "FYI, you're arguing with a person whose genitals were surgically altered without consent as a baby."

{cognitive dissonance}

Parents should be the final authority. When you give the government the power to prevent circumcision, you are also giving them the power to force vaccines on your children. If you don't want your kids circumcised, don't circumcise your kids. Stop trying to run other peoples lives.