HE'S DOING IT! HE'S CALLING OUT THE LUGENPRESSE

Are you watching his speech in Florida right now? Holy fuck he's doing it anons. He's naming names and jews are kvetching everywhere.

One step closer to literally Hitler. We need to get a list of all the journalists who opposed Trump, he's going to be needing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3hJjWTLRB0
youtube.com/watch?v=NqjBLNDhqlc
youtube.com/watch?v=9t40u13GZVc
amendment-13.
youtu.be/NqjBLNDhqlc?t=13m24s
commodore.ca/commodore-manuals/commodore-64-users-guide/
commodore.ca/commodore-manuals/commodore-64-programmers-reference-guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=NF8rs4CYAPI
forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=13783
pitonyak.org/oo.php

archive.is/GqX3W
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta11.htm
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/786652113359216640
8ch.net/pol/res/7839591.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
motherjones
rawstory
thehill
archive.is/4JYLD
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtub//.,?

Source, please. For the love of all, give me a source, I need to see this.

Oh thank you, youre an angel.

Give us a timestamp, OP. It's not live anymore.

THIS ONE IS BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=NqjBLNDhqlc

1:17:39 the don appears in this.

youtube.com/watch?v=9t40u13GZVc

WEW LADS THIS IS IT

Jewtube pops in with a 'suggestion' overlaying the video that I watch Onigger bitch destroy Trump hahaha. Google has gone all in for that cunt.

Well, Trump just went full Hitler. Let any and all who accuse him of treachery be strung up.

Remember when he said "the shackles are off"? Remember when he said "now I can finally run this campaign the way I want to"? I guess this is what he meant

My favorite part of this is that it's all Cunton's fault. If she just gave up quietly, Trump would have played nice. But now she will burn alive and will lose everything and so will her masters

SOMEONE GIVE A TIMESTAMP

Read teh thread, you low energy twat

Use this link

His speech was amazing.

Believe me! Believe me!

He called out the media. he's suing the NYT. He talked about shadowy internationalists running the country form behind the scenes. He said corporations and media are colluding to keep this criminal cabal in power, and the Clintons are their candidates.

Not full Hitler yet, he's about two more bad articles away from calling out

fuck off cuckchan, here's your timestamp: 0:00 now get watching.
He starts off strong and only gets stronger, chains officially off.

- 8m10s

I'm still watching from there now

who the fuck is this guy?

Thanks m8.

Others can go fuck themselves, I don't have 45 mins to spare.

NP, and some are at work and can't watch it. It only gets better from there though. I suggest to watch it later. He then says Clinton is the special interest groups candidates, that this is our last chance to stop their agenda, and that they brandish the labels of "racist, sexist, and xenophobe" on all those that challenge their agenda.

>suing the NYT
yuropoor here; doesn't the 1st Amendment allow them to say any old shite they like? They'd be sued into skid row here in the Old World for sure - but what can he sue them for over there?

Lel, he implies the Clintons are murderers around 10m45s.

I love this guy

He is supposed to be mad, but he is hiding smiles all the time, as he knows what he is doing will give him the Presidency and a place in the History books as the good guy.

Viel Feid, Viel Ehr.

1st amendment does not cover slander and libel aka written or spoken lies.

You can't just run propaganda of lies legally. (yet)

This.

The 1st Amendment only covers prosecution from the government. That's it. You can't be arrested for speaking, but you can be sued, yelled back at, or sometimes punched in the face.

26 DAYS

We're getting rid of every amendment after the 11th and "democracy", going straight to a Military Republic, led by the Commander In Chief.

The news will be nationalized, the banks will be nationalized and our money will go back onto a gold/silver standard, the jews will hang.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Even if you could do that, the Amendments don't establish our democracy. You'd have to get rid of the entire Constitution, which means there would be no such thing as a President and Trump would just be another sad nobody.

Try harder kike.

You actually can. Sedition, specific threats, and obscenity are still illegal, though the definition of obscenity has been narrowed so far it's almost meaningless.

Basically

Have we started the Fire Holla Forums?

Every amendment after the one and only 13th you mean (not the one which didn't even actually ratify yet mascarades around as it).

If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.

amendment-13.

REMOVE FOREIGNER

Also, Hitler was democratically elected you retarded kike.

Really all we need to do is repeal the 15th, 17th and 19th amendments. The country will start correcting itself after that.

YES

SOON

the better this dream seems the less likely it will come true. I'm more concerned about what happens if he actually wins. What jewish magic will they spawn? Which tricks will they use?

Those are some of the worst of the amendments.

Gas yourself you democracy shilling kike.

How's it going, Senator?

Fun fact, everything from the 14th onward actually didn't lawfully pass and thus does not meet the standards of what technically constitutes a law.

Get rid of all the color of law, military law, admiralty law, corporate law, and take it back to the law of the land and all will be well.

WEW

The 14th is the justification for birthright citizenship and invalidates freedom of assembly.

Trump is merely the person starting the revolution. There will be counterpush from the establishment, they are still there even if he wins.

Now the counter may or may not come during his time, and he may or may not be successfull in crushing it, but in the end they will be crushed. Simply because we are many and we have more willingness to sacrifice for the movement than they ever will have from their cozy ivory towers. After all this, then we will win.

Must be nice tbh

You vastly overestimate the strength of kikes, the only reason they have such a stranglehold on the world is because they managed to trick everyone into thinking they are the poor victims. But when that illusion ends? They are well and truly FUCKED

Holy shit I'm starting to think Trump really might be a time traveler.

There should be no congress and no senate.

Military Republic

You're right, an oversight on my part.
14th, 15th, 17th, 19th

Isn't this how Hitler started? He didn't start calling out the Jews right away, in a video someone yelled it during a speech and he didn't even react.

Kek, I got hit with a holohoax ad about the film Denial.

Appreciate it.

Hitler failed

Madman!

YOU FUCKING BET!

Wow this speech is great. It seems like the events of the past days have really pissed him off.

Heads will now roll.

Shackles, most definitely off. HE ain't playing nice and I like it.

(checking those Hitler dubs)
That was beautiful, my friend. I always saw Trump not as a savior by himself, but the one who would open the gates for us to come out and crush the jew, after so many years of martyrdom.

If I live after this election, this year will go down as the best of them all for me.

Trump realized "muh PR" will only get you gassed. He's taken the path of Holla Forums, just saying it like it is and not giving a shit. I wouldn't be surprised if next year he actually started naming the jews and going after them.

Citizenship to the "United States" the bankrupt corporation of the federal government which uses us accepting jurisdiction as an excuse to subjugate us into economic slavery.

You are naturally a freeborn man of what ever state's land you where born on. If you owned land then you where sovereign over your lands, else it was just your body.

Being a citizen implies one being under or subject to the rule of a sovereign in some form or totally; such as with a slave, servant, worker, etc. like relationship.

Just remember the government serves us.

HEILED

In such circumstances, the country should be ruled by NORTHCOM until the next election. We elect a President and VP, not a cabinet of bureaucrats.

They've been naming themselves all afternoon.

There's always YT vids available after rallies, right?

I hear you. 2016 has been insane.

I think the ship is on an unmovable course towards death.

having trouble focusign and my mind wandered to hitler

and then I realized trump was talking about the holocaust

13:24 to 14:40

youtu.be/NqjBLNDhqlc?t=13m24s

Senators were meant to represent the State's government, not the people of the state (that's what Reps are for). How can they do so if they have to pander to the people who elected them?

He's only the beginning the 2018 elections will be the next fight. And ever after we will have to remain vigilant, but this election cycle will open a lot of people's eyes. Here's hoping our short memories don't forget.

Lay off the shrooms.

We're in the anger stage.

RWDS ARE COMING! ALL THE KIKES AND THEIR LEFTIST SCUM WILL HANG!

it's video games mein fuhrer

didn't eat since mid yesterday and I'm just now catching up

also trying to figure out macros in BASIC that would transfer predefined text to the clipboard so I can have computer code in a PDF without shit line breaks

so, you know, mind is foggy

That's suicidal unless we start breeding like niggers.

The government is meant to be of the people. There's nothing wrong and plenty good about a state that governs the citizenry to their benefit.

Step up white man.

Only white people are considered to have that ability, all other races are not considered people.

We should see to smash the jew and dismantle its evildoing apparathus, AKA the mass media, for once and for all. This has to be the jew's Carthage, we have to cover their "land" with salt so nothing more grows there.

You faggots who go to Trump's rally need to get a lying press chant going. If you can get a couple of people to chant with you, others will join in.

Do it when ever Trump calls out the lugenpresse (which he does multiple times in every rally).

But don't chant German words like some sort of autist, chant the English words "Lying press"

Holy shit is he walking out to death metal fucking wew lad

KIKES BTFO

THIS

shit video games and good video games remind me of how fed up with corruption I am, I have a better grasp of vidia than I do programming and activism, I can even do decent vidia politics and political history

nothing but protein fam

working on it, right now I need to figure out this PDF button clipboard shit so I can supply a better guide to help my brothers on Holla Forums switch to linux mint easily

THIS

LÃœGENPRESSE MUST HANG

You realize most USA food is imported and the rate of importation is increasing right?

You realize the infrastructure is so brittle that a couple hundred men with knowledge could take down power and transportation across the country?

Something's gonna give.

these was already some ISIS dude trying to shoot at LA power lines a few months back that got covered up

he literally said all this

i'm saying he called out the kikes

The media salt would be out of control. But regular people won't know what it means.

Oh lord hes actually going 1933 isnt he? This is happening.

Fuck me hes calling so much out I cant type fast enough

How long until they're chanting "STRING HER UP" instead?

I can't wait.

I need that tbh.

Holy shit, how long into his presidency for him to openly name the Jew?

There's no reason not to get rid of the requirement that Presidential elections occur in years divisible by four. But yes, if the President and Vice President are both killed, guaranteeing that the country will be ruled by someone not elected to the post, I'd much rather have a military junta take charge than, say, Dennis "NAMBLA" Hastert, Nancy Pelosi, or Paul Ryan.

please do that pdf thing

IT'S HAPPENING

damn i near shed a tear watching this speech

Me too, this was incredibly powerful. This is the only thing we need to show people.

Pick one and only one.

When did he say that?

>>>/poltech/66
I already made it and posted it a while ago, it's kinda shit but some fams say it works enough for them right now, I'm just trying to reformat it and just converting it to a PDF directly turned out to be a problem because PDFs like to throw in line breaks that screw up code and shit hence the button that copies to clipboard

I figured out how you can make it so you can open the PDF with Libre Office and copy from the PDF that way but that requires you to have libre office and that's not good enough

er see

If you aren't learning BASIC on a c64 or MSX Home Computer running MSXBASIC2 same interpreter as commodore you're a CIA nigger.
commodore.ca/commodore-manuals/commodore-64-users-guide/
commodore.ca/commodore-manuals/commodore-64-programmers-reference-guide/
Get reading.

from 9:00 onwards

youtube.com/watch?v=NF8rs4CYAPI

missed that thx

Hitler lost a multi-front war to the United States and Soviet Union. He didn't have a nuclear arsenal, either and the German people weren't armed to the teeth. What ZOG attack dog will America lose to? We are the ZOG attack dog.

user I don't need to learn BASIC for continued use

I need to learn it so that I can make PDFs with buttons that copy code to the clipboard so you can paste it with proper formatting for Holla Forums or a txt file

I just started tryign to figure it out and this is about as far as I have gotten, I probably won't figure it out today

forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=13783

pitonyak.org/oo.php

just gotta read a bunch and wrap my head around it

welcome fam, if you end up having questions make sure to ask them in the thread, I check it weekly usually

Exactly, the enemy within.

Either we gas the kikes, every last single one of them, or it just repeats all over again.

IT'S TIME TO END THIS CYCLE AND GAS THE JEWS NOW

Its not much of a chant if only 3 autists are doing it.

Nigger please. It's a retarded analogy.

I don't think he explicitly named the Jew.

He did however announce that he is suing the New York Times and others for slander.

Checked for true patriot of the Republic.

Naming the Jew is the ultimate taboo. If Trumps said it, then he might as well give up because the (((Media))) will have him by the nuts.

However, calling them (((globalists + Special intrests))) is just as good because then it requires normies to do research and join the dots.

would be much easier to list the ones who DIDN'T oppose him

You'd think, but how much more can the media turn against him?

naming the jew now would turn every single evangelical against him + they'd have him for racism/anti-semitism

up until now they don't rally have anything solid

They got him mad
Serious Don is best Don

Please explain to me how the hell this is a good thing?! I thought we were supposed to avoid fascist dictators like Clinton.

Until he becomes president and then, hopefully, he'll turn against them.
Meanwhile, the people are already turning their backs on the MSM, and would do so even more if Hillary gets in and fucks up America even more.

The media is fucked either way.

You get your guy in before they get theirs, you soft faggot.

…where are you from?

I wish I could see Bill and Hillary watching this, and the looks on their faces.

MAGA

So I made a bunch of mp4 soundbites for dissemination. When I try to upload, I get pic related. But that's exactly what the codec is. Why am I retarded and what did I do? I've got 13 clips all ready to go. Google hasn't found anything yet.

Reddit might just be more your speed, buddy.

this isn't plebbit

hear, hear

If this is what it takes to destroy the jew for once and for all, so be it.

Use webm

where do you think you are?

Last night, I was thinking about the media and the essence of the problem and came to a conclusion similar to those words. I thought, wouldn't it be great if he'd just come out and say it like that…

I didn't meant to imply this is bad, far from it.

TRUMP IS THE REINCARNATION OF HITLER

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

checked

Besides, this isn't fascism, this is furious nationalism.

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Can Trump still win, even with all the fake sexual assault allegations coming out against him?

Yes

Yes, because

Thirty years ago Trump was a very handsome, extremely rich and charismatic playboy. What red-blooded woman wouldn't want to be pussy grabbed by that?

HOW IRONIC THE WORLD BE IF THE ONLY SURVIVING JEWS ARE THE ONES LIVING IN IRAN

HEIL HITLER YOU NIGGER NEWFAG

Oh Kurrwaaa

This is incredible.

you have no idea where he fuck you are don't you?

Three autists can be enough to start a movement. "How to Start a Movement in Under 3 Minutes":

youtube.com/watch?v=RXMnDG3QzxE

I have more

Nice Eleven Il Duce.

Is it happening?

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!

They're admitting that the kikes run the banks? Kek is a very generous god.

So did they just admit that the kikes run America and other countries around the globe?

Lurk moar

Nice of them to finally admit it.

Maybe, faith in the media is at an all-time low and the powers that be seem to have a hard time remembering their doctored polls are for the benefit of the goyim not themselves.

(heiled)
So, they admit kikes run the global cabal, but saying they run the global cabal is anti-semitic..gotcha.

no, they're really not, and i'm not sure how you square the circle of "the internet is literally nazi germany" and "the internet is horrified because antisemitism"

They are digging their own tombs

lol typical kikes, afraid of being found out

1488 seconds into his inaugural speech

this pic and those dubs

WEW

KEK GIVETH TONIGHT

HAIL VICTORY

Well fuckin shit- sorry for being a moderate white American that doesn't buy into the fucking racism pill the world is trying to feed us. God forbid I want a future that ain't some sort of fucked up ethnic civil war.

But I mean… Fuck. I grew up with Star Trek, and I think that is a society that is achievable, and in my opinion preferable to any other outcome. Superior education, quality of living, innovation, and advancement. I guess nobody else really shares the sentiment.

the same way you say "criticizing international banks is antisemitic, but there's no jewish control over international banks, that's antisemitic!"

It'd be easier to list the journalists that weren't against Trump

You're living in a fantasy world. Ever wonder why actual human-esque alien sightings are always of Nords? Not coincidental.

What exactly are you doing here, go watch tv.

I'm honestly impressed.
More importantly, you don't think any of that is possible in Trump's America?
Also important: You don't think that all of that wasn't the case in Germany?

Where do you think you are?

lads not to be a faggot but I legit teared up with happiness, this man is saying everything we have known for years and been told we were wrong. This man is validating everything we have known and fought against for so long.

This man is a fucking hero, this man is our voice.

Praise kek

your not op, now get off my board you yid

got a link to that?

different peoples in different countries co-operating peacefully, not forced diversity.

I think Trump is a stepping stone for America to reach that. I think that with the government shake up with potentially mass indictment of corrupt political OfficeSuite

holly shit, you did it

Are you lost?

I feel exactly the same way.

If Trump is legit, it all might turn out well pretty soon.

here is the article, it's just (((random people))) tweeting "oy vey the goyim are antisemitic"

archive.is/GqX3W

>sorry for being a moderate white American
How do you even stumble across this place while being a "moderate"? I'm not even going to accuse you of being a CTR as they're not even quite this obvious about being outsiders.

No one group of people can rule another in any fashion and maintain peace and harmony. It does not matter if they are better off together or not it simply doesn't work in any proportion. You either get a South Africa situation or a Canada situation, open revolt or political sabotage. Regardless of our desires, humans simply don't function that way (including whites)

Fucking phone is AIDS. But AS I WAS SAYING, I think Trump can root out some of the evil in the government just for kicks, bring some industry back into America and (mostly) pull us back from the international stage so we can fucking fix this shit hole, which will lead eventually into better leaders that are more honest politicians for fear of getting fucked (a la Clinton-cunt is about to be thank the fucking lord)

I meant op of the replied post. Sorry for the confusion.

>tfw too brown to be in one

HOLY SHIT HOLD MY HAND

There you go.

that to me was one of the most impactful parts of this speech because it draws into the light the go-to tactic for liberals and SJWs and does a great deal in neutralizing the effect those blanket labels may have to the average normalfag.

You're an honorary aryan to me user

Im still waiting for the anti-semitic part

I can't fucking believe it, the jews are naming themselves

It's critical that the word 'Jew' not come out of his mouth for the next 24 days.
That's why he spent so much time so early kissing jewish ass. If you want to hear him talk about jews, you can go back and see him being a perfect goy.

First day in office lad

Low energy.

So powerful!
The solution was to make the Jews name themselves the whole time!!!
Why didn't we think of it!

Trump was in no way redpilled about jews. That might just be changing though.

Nationalism == Antisemitism unless you're an Israeli Nationalist

Watch it, faggot.

Hitler is smiling at us from Heaven.

mate, watch the entire thing

every single second of it is good

Donald trump is the mystical sun man
manly p hall talks about the sun man in the secret teaching of all ages.
"At the vernal equinox, the sun had grown to be a beautiful youth. His golden hair hung in ringlets on his shoulders and his light, as Schiller said, extended to all parts of infinity. At the summer solstice, the sun became a strong man, heavily bearded, who, in the prime of maturity, symbolized the fact that Nature at this period of the year is strongest and most fecund. At the autumnal equinox, the sun was pictured as an aged man, shuffling along with bended back and whitened locks into the oblivion of winter darkness. Thus, twelve months were assigned to the sun as the length of its life. During this period it circled the twelve signs of the zodiac in a magnificent triumphal march. When fall came, it entered, like Samson, into the house of Delilah (Virgo), where its rays were cut off and it lost its strength. In Masonry, the cruel winter months are symbolized by three murderers who sought to destroy the God of Light and Truth."

sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta11.htm

trump is an aspect of the spiritual sun and his victory is written

HOLY FUCK MEME ARE REAL

I think for America to be great again, it must use all tools available to it. Trump is one of those tools. While not my IDEAL candidate, he has potential to change some things and pave the road for more moderate, honest politicians.

As for how I got here, you all are (mostly) free of the blindness and brainwashing the world is trying to force on us, and aside from the racism, you guys are alright. Now, this isn't me admitting "oh dun hate Jews/etc," I'm just rational enough to realize that a subset does not define a group. I do however admit that the subsets that are poisoning their respective groups need to be fucking delt with (here looking at you, fucking mudslime ISIS, gang bangers, and fucking scum of the earth Soros. Hope you all fucking fry along with all of those like you)

Groups should be generalized based upon the majority of their members. Most blacks are idiots. Most chinks are amoral. Most kikes are subversive. Get out of here with your moralistic ideals that are not grounded in reality where you think its only a small subset.

He isn't our "IDEAL" candidate, either.

NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING YOUR NORMALFAG MODERATE FANTASIES
GO AWAY

(witnessed)

pick 1

It's beginning

KikeZPaul gets it right sometimes. He's still very blackpilled on this election though.

Fuck, fell into that one. Well played-ain't even mad.

Well apparently y'all fucking do as I have the single most replies in the fucking thread, save for thread OP. So why don't y'all fucking shove it, let me have my "ideals," and just fucking let me enjoy the prospect of all this God dammed evidence sending Clinton to the gallows. Damn.

The spell of the media is breaking, revealing themselves. Transparent and corrupt there motives are obvious.

Groups need to be described by their majorities. Stereotypes are just about caricatyrizing the majority, e.g. all niggers are buck toothed gorilla shaped gangbangers. So dial a step back, and you see the truth: vast majority of niggers are hedonistic, stupid, and lack moral character. Vast majority of jews are subversive and outright immoral. It goes on. All groups have their outliers, but you cannot define a group by its outliers. If you do that, you end up with the feminist LGBT bullshit we have today, only even more dangerous.

be-leeeeee- DAT!

Hey fella, I don't know if you notice but we're at brink of a world war AND a civil war. The time to be moderate is long and gone.

36:40-37:20

This.
This is the difference between a republic and a democracy. In a democracy, the state owns you (personal), and you (the people) own the state. This leads to the tyranny of the majority. However, in a republic, you own yourself, and you (the people) own the state. This is an incredibly important distinction that is unfortunately lost on most people.

Because the common man is uneducated and does not understand the difference, the state has convinced him that democracy is a good thing by equating it with the republic. In doing so, the common man unwittingly has become a slave to the state under democracy.

History lesson incoming

This happened largely because the forefathers either did not foresee that the populace would become so illiterate as to not know the difference between a democracy and a republic (thereby erasing the meaning conveyed by not even having the word written once democracy in the constitution), or that the elite representing the people would cause the nation to commit suicide by telling the common man that democracy is a good thing.

However, it is more likely that it's the second assumption. One can tell that this is the case because until the introduction of Jacksonian Democracy, owning property was a requirement to vote, and because that the wording of the documents produced by the forefathers implies a general disdain for normies the largely uneducated masses.

What the forefathers did not foresee was the corrupting influence of the kike. The forefathers assumed that the elites of the government would be white, which on the surface appears to be true even today, until you look at ancestry. I don't need to tell you guys that kikes have ruined America.

Tl;dr: People need to learn the difference between a republic and a democracy (you'll have to look hard, the kikes have largely hidden the difference). Kikes have destroyed America by subverting the republic into a self-destructing democracy.

Pic moderately related

Also this.
Well meaning NatSocs on Holla Forums tend to, for some reason, forget that non-whites aren't people and don't deserve rights.

there is never a time to be moderate

if you're not willing to defend your beliefs, you will end up living in the hellhole you never wanted

THE FIRE RISES

truly he is divine

I just don't get it. They have been playing this game for so long but now it's like they can't lose it fast enough. What's their angle? Why are they outing themselves? There has to be some way they are profiting off this otherwise we have been ruled by the totally incompetent all this time. Was their only ace in the hole always just nepotism?

we are blessed

By the 9!

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/786652113359216640

Can someone link me the thread to the podestaemails6 thread?

Better now than later. Clinton need to be fucking offed.

yes

YES

YES

don't underestimate the power of those who believe in nothing for their short, temporary lives.

8ch.net/pol/res/7839591.html
Learn to use the site fag

The thread is pinned on top of the catalog
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html

What is being reveal that isn't already known?

DISQUS RAID GET IN HERE
motherjones .com/politics/2016/10/donald-trump-gives-his-most-extreme-speech-yet-florida

rawstory .com/2016/10/trump-just-gave-an-anti-semitic-speech-dripping-with-hatred-and-the-internet-is-horrified/

thehill .com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/300863-cnn-media-correspondent-trumps-speech-was-paranoid-and

Bill raping the 13 year old.

I'm not even sure how I'd feel about this.

Even so self preservation should kick in at some point. Why the fuck are they starting the ovens?

they have become complacent

they've been living off their holohoax for 60 years, but their credit has all but run out

the day of reckoning is upon us

Checked

Something even worse than the catastrophicly bad shit that's already been leaked

Oh my god I hope I don't get hit by a car in the next week, this is really it

I would be skeptical about it hitting mainstream but I'll check the dubs

It's going to be a Tsar Bomba of a leak instead of these Davey Crockett tidbits.

It's all in the timing, right before the last debate I reckon.

O'Keefe's said that he has her on tape "disparaging blacks in the worst possible way"

(checked)
So be it.

Communism. We're supposed to avoid communism.

That's not the point, there is a tape of the shit she has done. Trump talking like a man is nothing compared to it, and when it is released it will show how biased every fucking media outlet is.

Even in my country they keep shilling the "le drumpf le tape xDDD" bullshit. No one of them even mentions the raping shit Trump fired at Clinton, absolute 0.

Those trips of truth are in need of some checking

lads not to be a faggot and link to my own thread but get yer asses to

TRUMP IS HOLDING A LIVE EVENT NOW

Really hoping for a speech as good as Florida when he gets on

Many of your beliefs are retarded and self-defeating. Espeacially the anti-racism, race creationism is fucking stupid

Imagine what would happen to all those people with Hillary lawn signs if it is true.

I'll check 'em.

Is there a written version of this speech somewhere? It's really good. I started typing it out until I realized I should probably check to see if it's already there. If there isn't one, I can start posting the one I'm writing.

Agreed. We have to be 2x more ruthless than our foes.

Make it so.

I can't even.

i am proud to say i got to see this historic speech in person this morning.

The more it's hyped the less I believe it's going to be anything. O'Keefe needs to put up or shut up.

Clinton isnt a fascist, she's a globalist communist. Fascists are for country and blood first. Remove the jewish programming from your mind and welcome to Holla Forums.

Okie dokie.

Just for reference, I'm time stamping it according to this video:

(1:50) Thank you folks. It's good to be right here in Florida, which we love. In 26 days, we are going to win this great great state and we are going to win the White House.

(2:10) Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt - and when I say corrupt I'm talking about totally corrupt - political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American people. There is nothing the political establishment will not do, no lie that they won't tell, to hold their prestige and power at your expense, and that's what's been happening.

??? Wait, I think all of y'all are misunderstanding this- that article is NOT a good thing for his campaign at large- sure, we know the fucking banks as the fuckos that run them are Jewish (by design or coincidence take your pick), so it's GREAT for us that we know he knows.

But we are just like… A couple thousand people. What about the MILLIONS of other Normies in the US that's watching this shit?? They don't know who the fuck Rothschild is or how fucking evil the Bloombergs are! This is just another fucking piece of evidence the media can use to keep playing the "Ebil Raycist Drumpf" card! From what I can recall from, you know, LIVING IN AMERICA, being called a god damned anti-Semitic POS was NOT a compliment!

I take it that was for

Checked

or

Either way social media sure would be fun.

(2:47) The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself. The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this ellection. As an example, just one single trade deal they'd like to pass involves trillions of dollars controlled by many companies, corporations, and lobbyists. For those who controll the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests, they partner with these people that don't have your good in mind. Our campaign represents a true existensial threat - like they haven't seen before.

(3:48) This is not simply another four year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government. The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal imigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry.

lads is anyone at all watching the Live Trump Event in Columbus? Its being streamed now, the man is about to come on stage

Ron Paul should come out and endorse Trump and pull 80% of the libertarian vote to him.

Ron Paul is a senile old cuck

I think it's becoming even more of a viable strategy now, though. Even people like Alex Jones now regularly call out Jews like Soros. While people may not explicitly call them Jews, the names are beginning to circulate more.

(4:30) The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs as they flee to Mexico, China, and other countries all around the world. Our just announced job numbers are anemic. Our gross domestic product, or GDP, is barely above 1 percent, and going down. Workers in the United States are making less than they were almost 20 years ago, and yet they are working harder - but so am I, working harder. That I can tell you. [laughs] (True, that's true!)

(5:20) It's a global power structure that is reponsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities. Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit, Flint Michican, and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and all across our country, take a look at what's going on. They've stripped away these towns bare and raided the wealth for themselves, and taken our jobs away, out of our country, never to return, unless I'm elected president.

Is this how it feels to love your fellow people?

Yeah, that's the OPTIMAL strategy is to get them out and damned them by merit, not by race. Nobody is gonna take some nutso screaming "DA JOOZ! DAAA JOOOOOOZ!" fucking seriously. People are JUST now figuring out that Monsanto and Corp is a fucking cesspool of evil.

CHECKED

(6:20) The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure. We've seen this first hand in the Wikileaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty, in order to enrich these global, financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors. [crowd boos] So true. ["Lock Her Up!" chant]

(7:08) Honestly? She SHOULD be locked up. [crowd cheers] Should be. Should be locked up. And likewise, the emails show that the Clinton machine is so closely, and irrevocably tied to the media organizations that SHE - [crowd boos] - that SHE, listen to this, is given the questions, and answers, in advance of her debate performance with Bernie Sanders. Hilary Clinton is also given approval and veto power over quotes written about her in the New York Times. [crowd boos] They definitely do not do that to me, that I can tell y… [crowd laughs] And the emails show the reporters collaborate and conspire directly with the Clinton campaign on helping her win the election, all over. [crowd boos] With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars on the line, the Clinton machine is determined to achive the destruction of our campaign - not gonna happen [crowd cheers] - which has now become a great great movement the likes of which our country has never seen before, never ever. [crowd cheers] They've never seen a movement like this in our country before. Yesterday in Florida, massive crowds, people lined up outside of big arenas, not able to get in - never happened before, it's one of the great phenomenas, one of the great political phenomenons.

That doesn't stop lolbergs from thinking he's the messiah. Hell, even we hoped he'd win back in '12

fucking checked

Why not both? All the better!

AS CROOKED AS THEY COME

Paul is far too obsessed with muh free markets. Even said he won't endorse Trump because Trump doesn't support free markets.

True, but he'll never endorse Trump, which is honestly unforgivable at this point.

This thread is full of dubs and trips.

KEK MIT UNS

He never called them jewish though. the kikes are flipping their shit because he called nation killing bankers bad.

Yes sir.

Holy fucking shit- blessed be the Kek. Maybe Clinton WILL get smote.

(9:09) The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press. [crowd boos] Lets be clear on one thing: the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They're a political special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity, with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you, it's for themselves. [crowd cheers] And their agenda is to elect Crooked Hillary Clinton at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy. For them, it's war, and for them, nothing at all is out of bounds. This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, belive me, and this will be our last chance to save it, on November 8th, remember that. [crowd cheers]

(10:33) This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small hand of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged. This is reality. You know it, they know it, I know it, and pretty much the whole world knows it. The establishment and their media enablers wield control over this nation through means that are very well known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe, and morally deformed. They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and your family, they will de-seek to destroy everything about you including your reputation. They will lie, lie, lie, and then again they will do worse than that. They will do whatever's nessecary. The Clintons are criminals - remember that, they're criminals. [crowd cheers] ["Lock Her Up!" chant]

don't you think Trump knows who these people are?

his ex-wife said he had Hitler speeches by his bedside

WEW LAD

SHUT UP FUCKING FAGGOT

(I'm slowly catching up to how far I've typed so far)

(12:21) This is well documented, and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power. [crowd boos] Never in history have we seen such a cover up as this. One that includes the total destruction of 33000 emails, 13 iPhones - some by hammer, laptops, missing boxes of evidence, and many many other things. People who are capable of such crimes against our nation are capable of anything. And so now we address the slander and libels, that was just last night thrown at me by the Clinton Machine and the New York Times and other media outlets [crowd boos] as part of a concerted, coordinated, and vicious attack. It's not coincidence that these attacks come at the exact same moment, and all together at the same time, as Wikileaks releases documents exposing the massive international corruption of the Clinton machine, including 2000 more emails just this morning. [crowd rabbles]

(14:08) These vicious claims about me of inappropriate conduct with women are totally, annd absolutely false. [crowd cheers] And the Clintons know it, and they know it very well. These claims are all fabricated. They're pure fiction and they're outright lies. These events never ever happened and the people that said them meekly fully understand - you take a look at these people, you study these people and you'll understand also. The claims are preposterous, ludicrous, and defy truth, common sense, and logic. We already have substantial evidence to dispute these lies, and it will be made public in an appropriate way and at an appropriate time, very soon. [crowd cheers]

When they finally solidify their power, it has to be ALL them running it, because it will get so bad no normie would be yes men, even for money.

At that point they lay bare for the world to see as they exercise power.

Of course he knows, you can't get into real estate without knowing. The point is he made a comment about nameless bankers and international parasites and kikes are wailing in pain as if he shoved them in the oven. The fact that they are making such a fuss about it is an admission of guilt and even the most brain dead bluepill should be able to connect the dots.

Holy shit, he's called out the lying press before, but with these fake rape claims from known hoaxers appearing he's really making it a mission to completely destroy any last shred of credibility they had forever. If he keeps saying this to crowds of tens of thousands the number of redpilled citizens will be critical.

Well I doubt you're still here but if you are, use ffmpeg (it's on all OSes) and learn how to convert videos.

For short clips you can crank up the quality:
ffmpeg -i 01america_first.mp4 -c:v libvpx -c:a libvorbis -b:v 500K -b:a 125K -crf 5 -quality best -qmin 0 -qmax 40 01america_first.webm

If the video's long, first thing I do is change the resolution by adding these to the command:
-vf scale=480:-1

If that doesn't help much, change it to -crf 14, it to change -b:v 200K.

HAH

TRUMP LIVE RIGHT NOW IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

SAYING PEOPLE NEED TO STAY OFF DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES

HEALTHY VOLK

NEXT WEEK:

MIKE PENCE INTRODUCES MORE ANIMAL RIGHTS LAWS

Ov vey this is anti-semetic, you need to drown yourself in drugs, goyim, forget about this world!

HAIL TRUMP

That has to be a shoop.

Heil Kek

Praise KEK

Trump, you are my God and my King. I will follow you wherever you go!

kek

Ron Paul is not physically capable of endorsing the Emperor, alas. If someone diverges even slightly from lolbertardianism, he just can't do it. But Paul has spoken semi-well of Trump, on occasion. That's almost as good.

No shit.

(15:15) These lies come from outlets whose past stories and past claims have already been discredited. The media outlets did not even attempt to confirm the most basic facts, because even a simple investigation would have shown that these were nothing more than false smears. [crowd heckles] 6 months ago, the failing New York Times wrote a massive story attacking me and the central witness they used said the story was false, that she was quoted inaccurately. She said that I was a great guy - she had great courage, I'll be honest with you. She was an amazing person - and never made those remarks. That I was a great guy and never made the remarks. And when I read the story I was sort of suprised. How could… she say that, and she didn't say it. We demanded a retraction, but they refused to print it, just right they refused to pint the comments from another source who praised me in her book, or the words of another wonderful woman who said really nice things about me. They put other statements that she didn't say. They misrepresented - the story was a fraud! And a big embarrasment for the New York Times. And it was a BIG front page story. Front page, center, color picture - a disgrace. They were very embarassed. It will be part of the lawsuit we are reparing against them. [crowd cheers]

(17:10) Now today, the same two discredited writers, who should have been fired from the New York Times for what they did, tell another totally fabricated and false story that supposedly took place on an aeroplane more than 30 years ago. Another rediculous tale - no witnesses, no nothing. Then there was a writer from People Magazine who wrote a story on Melania and myself on our first anniversary. The story was beautiful! It was beautiful, it was lovely, but last night we hear that after 12 years - this took place 12 years ago, this story - a new claim that I made innapropriate advances during the interview to this writer [crowd boos]. And I asked very simple question: why wasn't it part of the story that appeared 20- or, 12 years ago? Why wasn't it part of the story? WHY didn't they make it part of the story? I was one of the biggest stars on television with The Apprentice, and it would have been one of the biggest stories of the year! Think of it, she's doing a story on Melania, who's pregnant at the time, and Donald Trump - our 1 year aniversary - and she said I made inappropriate advances. And by the way, the area was a public area, people all over the place. Take a look - you take a look, look at her. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don't thin so! I don't think so. [crowd cheers] Pah.

It's originally ace of diamonds

But muh time traveler

Harlan Ellison would be so pissed if he saw this.

Good, he's kind of an asshole

Check em lad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(19:10) But it is amazing. Doing a- a story, a love story! On how great we were together, and by the way we're stonger today than we were- ever were before, which is [crowd cheers] great, but- It's a love story! It's a love story on our one year. And if I did that, she would've added that, it would've been the headline. And who would have done that if you're doing this and you're!- one of the top shows on television. These people are horrible people. They're horrible horrible liars, and interestingly it happens to appear 26 days before our very important election. Isn't that amazing?

(19:57) This invented account has already been debunked by eyewitnesses, who were there - they were there! The very witness identified by the author has said the story is totally false. By the way, this is a room that everybody can see in. It's got glass walls. Ja- Mar-a-Lago, it's got glass walls! [man shouts something] Can you believe this? Why - wasn't - it in - the story, biggest - story - of - the year! This weekend, the New York Times published a full paged hitpiece with another claim from an individual who has been totally discredited based on the many many emails and letters she has sent to our office over the years. "Looking for work!". "Donald is great!". Wanting to go to my rallies! But the New York Times, and this was a full opp-ed piece, refused to use the evidence that we presented - refused to use it. If they used it, if they would've looked they would have said "oh there's no story here". Others in the media, which almost suprises me, because they're dishonest also, were presented with this story by this woman numerous times, and they got very excited. But after seeing the evidence that we immediately gived them, all of them refused to write the story. There was no story. The Times though, didn't want to see it, they just wrote the story - and this was a full page opposite the editorials. This was part of a concerted effort, led by the New York Times and others.

(21:44) Now the New York Times -
(I'm getting interrupted by my girlfriend so I gotta go, will continue later if no one else has)

Great job user, keep going when you get back. I'm saving these.

the system is so totally fucked you actually need a strong man in there for a decade or two to set it straight.

Remember even George Washington was technically a military leader during the Revolution.

We need a strong leader to root out corruption, not to indiscriminately annihilate an entire ethnic group based on the machinations of a small subset, Jesus. Hitler would have succeeded (and probably be a good leader if I'm at all honesty) if he didn't start the genocide. Mind you, I know like you know that Israel government is a bunch of fuckos fawning innocence, but that doesn't mean EVERY SINGLE JEW is some evil mastermind.

And yes I also agree that most of the evil poisoning this world are Jewish, a fact that may or may not be a machination or a coincidence, but that again does not mean everyone that lites a menorah also wants to leech the life out of some country.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

a nigger wouldn't say false. they'd say fake or floss instead.

WHAT IS SAUDI ARABIA FOR 14 MILLION ALEX

Look you're doing a terrific job here. I'm very impressed. We all are. I mean, the way you stand up to these skinhead psychopaths is brave, inspiring and courageous. But we still need you to work some extra hours this week.

You see, these trumpkins are out of control with all the leaks and the continuous fuckups on some of our other media efforts. They're not lucky enough to have someone as good as you working for them. That's why you got to put in more effort. That's not to say you haven't already–oh G-d no–we're all very proud of you here at HQ.

And your wife! Oh, she send you all her love. She's been working extra hard too. She has been so involved in the black community. She basically volunteers to visit BLM groups all over the country and doesn't even ask for lodging costs. I wish all our workers were as terrific as you both, really. So just remember to keep fighting the good fight.

Oh, and by the way, you probably shouldn't come to the office party this Friday. We're trying to make it as safe as space as possible and you make most of our POCs uncomfortable because they think you're trans.

There's a time for freedom and a time for dictatorship, 1st pic related.

Anyone who follows the satanic, Babylonian false religion of destruction and enslavement is an enemy of western civilization. 2nd pic related.

Farage chill the fuck out

I fucking hate the waiting, if it's nuclear bad material, we need time for our memes to sink in.

I downloaded the speech, watching it now & this part is gold:

(27:37) But the central base of (((world political power))) is right here in America.and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people.

(28:00) (((Their))) financial resources are virtually unlimited. (((Their))) political resources are unlimited. (((Their))) media resources are unmatched. And most importantly, the depths of (((their))) immorality is absolutely unlimited.

I can see why there are already articles kvetching like crazy over this. The madman is outing the (((globalist))) cabal to masses of people. He's essentially telling them the world is run by a small cabal. Anyone this mainstream saying these things is unheard of.

SPEECH TRANSCRIPT
archive.is/4JYLD

In their religion, everyone who isn't a jew is a goyim, and there are a lot of jews following this kind of thinking. Yes, not all of them, but enough to inflict high damage as you can see. There is a reason nearly every country in the world has expelled them at least once in history of hundreds of years. Even if they are not terminated, they should be expelled once and for all.

Also
Would you let hundred thousands of people run around in your country who might pose a danger while in the middle of a war? Imagine every non-german in germany just revolting and shitting up everything inside. Of course they are going to put them all into confinement, a completely logical solution, and in this case laborcamps. If they would have wanted them killed, they would have swepped through the nights and cut their throats and shoot them on sight in the very beginning. Why would there be shit like the Haavara Agreement, trying to ship them off if he tried to genocide them? Every trace and evidence leads to the conclusion he never wanted that, why do you think there is not a single fucking command about that, not even a line. The only "evidence" ever for the holocoast was the words of the victims and a few soldiers working in the camp, why do you think is that so? And yeah there were murders, but that's hardly any surprise in war, the main cause of death in the camps was starvation and illness. And guess who was responsible for that? The allies destroying all the supply lines. Use your fucking brain and look that shit up.

that is exactly the part where (((they))) will recognize themselves in

check
check
check
CHECK

They drank their own hyperindividualist koolaid. There are too many solipsistic kikes running around these days to continue their 2 thousand year old campaign of infiltration and genocide clandestinely.

help

feel great about it. damn time they start acting like people.

Nice try pulling your head out of the noose, and I'm really sorry. I know you didn't choose to be born a Jew, but we're just too far beyond any kind of redemption. You've read up on the stuff, I presume. You know that it's true. There is just no room for reconciliation. Not any more. For you, it's go irreversible crypto-kike and assimilate completely to a point where we genuinely can't tell you from any other gentile and that way survive our attempt at snuffing out every single Jew and their family or get purged together with the rest.

He was having them carted from country to country, asking everyone if anyone was willing to take them back. And then when it turned out even sending them to Israel wouldn't work with his north African allies, he kept them in labour camps. Then there was a Typhus outbreak, they needed Zyklon B to treat it, and the last bit, I can't tell because saying the last part isn't legal where I am.

you seem lost

wouldn't surprise me if Trump won these states november 8th

WEBM
Had to fix the shitty audio that was almost exclusively in the left ear.

this is something that always confuses me. in situations like this, wouldn't the better move be not bringing any attention to it? why even bring it up if they're set on making sure people don't understand this sort of thing is happening?

Fucking sauce?!

Oh don't fucking even.

FUCK. I read that whole thing and I had to get to the middle to know i was being trolled. That was a good fucking post. Like, I can't even be angry about it I'm laughing so hard. Legit that was fucking amazing.

Good counter shill. Again, completely serious.

Would like to (try) to point out that I'm none of these things named in preceding posts. I'm just a fucking simple as white dude that grew up in a good southern Baptist church that preached more "love they neighbour" than 'casting stones' and damnation. Millennial, married to a smart girl (who's white), got a house, got a pretty OK job. Maybe I just see more pieces of the puzzle. Past this fucking brainwashing, past the squabbling, past the greed and envy. Or maybe I'm just some stupid ass fucko for trying to believe that we can do this without a bunch of death. Are some deaths unavoidable? Sure. But we don't have to just… I dunno go on some indiscriminate murder spree against anything that isn't white.

At least that's my view. You ain't got to subscribe to it or love me for it. MORAL IS that I hate Murder Cunt just as much as you all, and the establishment that made her. Why not just be cool with that?

It doesn't matter. They aren't our people, and they get no clemency. They have the opportunity to leave NOW before things get bad.

YES

I'm sorry to double comment on this but I fucking seriously love this. I'm sorry. This was fucking brilliant. Still think you are an asshole and am not hill-shill, but that was fucking amazing

Here's a somewhat long WEBM including that bit.

Too late for that tactic when the most major of major political candidates is saying it to a crowd of tens of thousands & who knows how many more. The stupidity is not acknowledging that he's talking about the globalist cabal but rather outing that cabal as jewish by applying the label of "Anti-Semitic" to any mention of said cabal.

Dude, seriously, spend like two minutes actually looking up facts and you'll wonder why you ever believed in it.

In this case, here's the scoop. Christianity is a self-harming religion
Once you've read up on all the subversive shit the kikes have been up to, maliciously and at your expense, you will call for their bloody murder and given the opportunity, carry it out yourself.

Can't find the 'Love those who hate you yatta yatta yatta' image, so have some (((Disney))) induced degeneracy.

It really is despicable how they are getting as close as they can to saying he's not in the race anymore.

Get hyped for Clinton emails with Obama planning Sandy Hook.

Get out of here, kike.

I can give you a long list of great men, world leaders, who fought for their people, but were also in favour of PEACE… and they were (mostly) ALL Anti-Semites. The leaders we have today, I would call 'Crypto'-Anti-Semites, because as Alan Hart quoted from Dr. Hajo Myer (a 'Holocaust survivor'!),

"An anti-Semite used to be a person who disliked Jews. Now it is a person who Jews dislike."

IT'S UP TO YOU? ARE YOU FOR US, OR AGAINST US?

Donald Trump (USA)
Nigel Farage (UK)
Marine Le Pen (France)
Norbert Hofer (Austria)
Mischaël Modrikamen (Belgium)
Steffen Königer (Germany)
Vladimir Putin (Russia)
Rodrigo Duterte (Philippines)

Mahathir Mohammad (Malaysia)
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran)

Muammar Qaddafi (Libya)
Idi Amin (Uganda)
Gamal Abdel Nasser (Egypt)

And of course, let's not forget the big three:
Benito Mussolini
Adolf Hitler
Emperor Hirohito

This is the last 'pill' that you must take, user. Step into the blaze. Your time has come.

THE FIRE RISES

no they've been saying that since Friday. If it wasn't for him kicking ass and grabbing pussy in the debate they would still be saying it.

The RINOs got their asses kicked by their constituents when they dropped support so they came crawling back his numbers bouncing back also made them come back

That fake 11 point lead poll was part of the same kike plot.

Filtered, and reported.

Reported.

I mean…

guaranteedreplies.jpeg

Really, guys? I can't get this Checked for
?

Czeched

You're a fucking faggot.
But seriously if you don't understand that racism is grounded in the genetic differences between races that result in a greater propensity towards certain behaviors then I don't know what to tell you. You can wax on and on about how we need to be moderate and that's how we'll fix everything, but that really is just an ideal. Being moderate opens you up to avenues of attack that are closed off to you because engaging your opponents with the intent to win means absolutely radicalizing your approach. And no, nobody here, at least not myself, will leave you alone just because you have the most posts in the thread. That doesn't make super special or important, but pointing that out like it does makes you an insufferable faggot and you deserve to be shit on for that and for pointing out that you're a moderate. If you had anything truly interesting to say you could have said it and left that out but you didn't. Instead you wanted make yourself stand out and being called mean things on the internet is what you get for it.

Dude, I have looked it up. More than once. It might not be 4 million, but they did kill a bunch of Jews just for being Jews. Again, your gonna believe what you want, and I can't stop you.

Fuck, man…. dem dubz… That's some strong kek…

But I don't know why you think I'm against you- I actually agree with a lot of stuff Trump has to offer, I'm just not a huge fan of killing a bunch of folks that don't deserve it. Maybe, again, I'm a fool for believing in the blindness of Justice- that we are judged for the actions we make, that the bodies we bear are nothing but a tool to act in the interest of mankind, and to act in malevolence to those of innocence is a sin that no man can wash away and, in the end, will be punished. I believe those who do good should not be tainted by those who would do evil, and as such, it is evil to turn a blade to them. Evil should be punished, not the good who know nothing of it.

even without these quotes, once you take a look at what the actual causes for the murican war for independence were, it's plain as day the colonists wanted to get away from kike meddling

Nobody is "cool with that" because you're an obnoxious milquetoast cocksucker

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The holocaust didn't happen, and a National Socialist ethno-state would be the greatest nation for whites.
If you can accept that, you can roll with the cool kids.
How we achieve the above cannot be known until the circumstances arise. But can I ask you a question? If a mob of blacks is formed due to their decreasing rights/deportation, and they are marching against a white militia on the street outside your home, what would you do with your rifle? Would you fight for your kin's right to self-determination on the national stage, turn traitor because of your emotions toward a foreign people (who should be in their own nation if they want full rights) within your borders, or sit back and watch both sides lose lives due to your inaction?

THIS IS INSANE LADS

Lots of great parts.
I liked where he was talking about "you the people" or some such and someone shouted what sounded like "Pepe".

Hilldawg is too dumb to know when to give up while you are ahead

he won't go full hitler till his second term

Good job pulling out your thesaurus just to make another comment about how fucking insufferable I am as a person. Don't know if you were too fucking busy trying to sound out the words in the big scary word book of fancy words, but I shut up and took my fucking licks cuz was, admittedly, right on some accounts. Maybe I do want to feel special, that's why I keep stomping myself in the nuts and replying for whatever retarded reason, thinking that the things I say might make some sort of fucking difference. Maybe this really isn't the place to voice an out-of-norm opinion, but God damn it, if I want to fucking reply I'm going to.

When that point is reached, my family will be well hidden and away from the madness, and I will be on whatever front line fighting against whatever useless authority allowed it to happen. For the most part, the people in this nation have lived together peacefully. There are things that we could do without sacrificing anyone's real interest in order to improve those relations. I, again, refuse to believe we can not coexist. The hatred in the black community now stems DIRECTLY from the media's corruption and exacerbation of events in a manner to both promote their fucking slut wanna-be to dictator status and to finance her agenda.

I work with an office full of middle aged black people. I am the only white male, and with little effort I have made good relationships with all of them. Hell- I even tutor one lady's daughter in reading and writing. They are all good people and refuse to believe that they deserve to die or be removed from their homes simply due to genetic factors or the evil and degenerate acts of others. Maybe I'm fucking retarded to believe that salvation is for any who want and deserve it, but I will work for it. The people around me have been far too kind to me just to earn my blind disdain and an uncaring, unjustified death. I refuse to fall to such evil. No good deed ever goes unpunished, so in time, I will be punished by the world for wanting the good in life, but even then I will know that I did the right thing when no one else did.

Fuck forgot to sage that. Sorry.

I thought Americans were against fiat currency?

Ok, it is official, Trump is a real american hero, in fact a real hero for all whites worldwide.

in modern days yes, but that's because the ability to issue fiat currency isn't held by the american government anymore. for america, the government issues debt (with interest) to the fed, who then buys money at the federal funds rate [practically nothing] and loans it to the central banks. they in turn loan (and re-loan through the money multiplier) between themselves and the people. all at interest rates that ensure there's never actually enough money to go around.

jew bankers turned viable government fiat currency (colony money, greenbacks, reichsmarks) into monopoly money by getting its production out of government and into banking sectors

Who the fuck is this guy?

You looked up the holocaust? Really? Where? Show us your sources.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Awful lot of butthurt for being called names on the internet

Same place everyone goes for both sides of the argument- Wikipedia-desu~

But no for real- put yourself in Hitler's shoes right smack dab in the middle of the German people that want more, want better, and are sick and tired of getting fucking shit on by the world for something that wasn't really their fault. You want to make a statement- huge statement- one that the WORLD will see. You want a promise to these broken fucking people that you are ABSOLUTELY the one who can make them great again. So. What do you do? Everyone knows that some of the big wigs fucking over Germany at the moment ARE kinda similar… But blaming just those 10 or so folks? Nahhh… You want to get back. You want to get EVEN. SO WHY THE FUCK NOT go for an ENTIRE establishment? It makes sense.

Shit, isn't that what is happening now? This time, instead of the Jews, it's government and there aren't mass killings, which I can get behind. Yeah, couple of them deserve to be executed, but not all of them. Leave the ones who are innocent as the crooks that don't absolutely deserve death just throw them in jail.

Thing is, it's not about you having a different opinion, its about you having such an unwarranted sense of self-importance on a mongolian string instrument tuning forum. While having a different opinion.

Meh, give what you get. Besides, they enjoy it. Gives folks something to talk about. Ain't nothing new to me- just gives we ways to practice debating. If I'm gonna try to convince people to vote Trump Imma need all the help and practice I can get. Besides, gives these guys some vindication. Yeah country is going to shit. Everyone here is fucking angry, and sometimes you just wanna shit on something. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sure, they are assholes, but at least they are saying something and not just shaking their heads. Even an insult is an opening for a potential conversation, and if we can get enough conversations going, we'll be making even more progress. And hell, y'all NEED a different view point to get the fucking stale air out. Y'all are just sitting in this dark echo chamber rotting and decaying into what the ctr shills want you to be. Most of the fuck holes in here are intelligent people, but your suffocating yourself. You need to breath, take a step back, look at all this shit with new eyes. You'll do the world a fuck more good that way. Maybe yelling at some fag on the internet that just won't shut the fuck up is what you need to start shaking conversation back up

Life I live is mine. I'm not saying y'all have to live it. But if sound self righteous, it's because I am a little. But that's just be. The standard I hold myself to is unrealistic and idealistic, but I feel that I must at least try.

Holy fucking shit I'm autistic. Just… Yeah I'm self righteous and have an inflated view of self importance.

Threads dead but I'm bored so I'll keep replying; do you really not get the racism?

Also the shills are nothing new and the quality of posting on chans always degrades over time that's just law of entropy

In that case, you are not a moderate.
Hitler was a moderate. You want to continue multiculturalism because of anecdotal emotional ties. Hitler allowed minorities to stay if they would relinquish full citizenship status, and I would do the same, as opposed to the wholesale slaughter of minorities you believe you are speaking against.
You know what worked? Segregation. You know what ended it? Commies, LBJ, and your extremist vision of multicultural harmony. Pluralist societies work to an extent because it forces minorities to adhere to the dominant culture's values while being separated politically. You know what would work better? If the minorities just went off to their own countries with their own people instead of leeching on the backs of white culture.
Don't expect us to bend our state for you because you refuse to leave. Eventually, this policy would remove the problem elements without struggle. If they lash out like niggers do because of it, expect no mercy in the firing line.
I think this policy is fair, merciful, and moderate. It'd be much easier to kill the whole lot, but I have a soft heart like Uncle Adolf.

What you must understand about the Jews is that in most cases, they are not great at planning for future. Think of them as a harmful pathogen in the body: They aren't really intelligent, but they have evolved to live in such a way that means harm to the body which they inhabit. Jews are the same way - they subvert, they kvetch, they hate, etc., and this all brings harm to the nations which they inhabit. There are a few intelligent ones at the top who may have a specific plan for subversion, but the Jewish masses do it automatically by their very nature.

When they Jew feels that he is being discovered or named, he Kvetches. It doesn't matter whether it will benefit him in this particular case, what matters is that he has evolved to kvetch in this situation, so he does.

And in terms of which option the public is more likely to accept outright or overtime, segregation of a sorts is the easiest to accomplish. But as a burger I want europe to full on purge non-whites at least to negligible numbers if not completely.

There should be no "government."
Absolute Monarchy.

Don't worry, you'll get there.

This is the greatest thing I have ever fucking seen

Kek, I'd be okay with that only after all jews are gassed and a healthy psyche restored to euros and americans

I will die for this man if need be. He represents the true path.

I'm a retard and just getting into babby's first redpill. I've compiled a lot of information–percentages, the ever changing yet ever-present SIX MILLION, and am starting to build a base of information with which I can branch out. But I don't get this image, even though I've seen it lots of times before. Help?

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

Agreed

There's already a race war going on…it just hasn't gone hot yet. One day it will and when that day comes, you will be forced to choose a side. No sideline moderates allowed.

Brings a tear to my eye. A true champion, our Caesar, the fire rises.

Also…
Whites are the only race capable of fostering such a society.

What's not to get?

This is objectively true. And even Roddenberry knew it, he just couldn't SAY it. Why do you think humans were the primary species in the Federation, and whites were the primary race on Federation starships? Not to go full autismo, but after the Eugenics wars, the only people that were LEFT on Earth were the Ben Carsons and Bill Cosbys. There were no muh dikkers left–they all died.

Shouldn't it be reversed?

I think he left the thread, but he doesn't really seem to understand that multi-culturalism/racialism creating a stable society is a bullshit ideology regardless of its kike origins. Seems like he just needs to lurk more.

Green is camps inspected by allies: they're only concentration/work camps
Red is inspected by Communist(Jews): All death camps

Now do you get it?

Yes. Thank you.

Also I have collection on holohoax I can dump if you want I don't think anyone will mind since this thread is ghosttown

I'm still lurking if you're curious, just reading the Trump Buzzfeed copypasta thread rn. It's been a few months since I've regulared Holla Forums, albeit I went on like a week or two ago.

Well I think it's cuz we saged 3x in a row–doesn't that autolock? But do it. Always looking to learn more.

What kind of kike shit is this? I haven't browsed, much less posted, on Holla Forums in like 5 months or so, mind you.

I could be wrong. I know that was the rule over on cuckchan, though. I came over in one of the GG waves and never really looked back, but this is the year I'm really diving into Holla Forums ideology and learning non-filtered truth.

It's not locked, he's just used to being a 4cuck
Commencing dump

Well, welcome brother. I was a 4chan kiddy like 2011-2013, then I came here not too far into 2014 after discovering Holla Forums on the old home base. I feel like an oldfag already in comparison to the wave of Alt Right entryism, but you don't post like a fag and are clearly here to learn, so welcome aboard. Have some random redpills.

Fair enough. We're posting Jew stuff? Alright.

…..really, this joke of cuddly bear Nazis is fucking retarded when the next breath out of your mouth is "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NAO".

They died, I wont cry. The end. Whether it was gas chambers, or starvation and disease and exhaustion, dead is dead.

Test bc idk wtf this is from the thumbnail

He didn't even say GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NAO, ya kike.

second pic is pretty funny tbh
third pic is justification for the theft of land resulting in creation of Pissrael

Lurking and reading and saving.

meme redpillls

The nazis were pretty nice, you kikes had your chance, all you had to do was leave. This is the second time around and unfortunately for you we're nowhere near as nice.

Posting random shit

be back in a bit

rainbows usually mean fags

Yeah I know, I just have a lot of gay redpills for some reason.

1st pic

1st pic is very long but very important and detailed logs of daily happenings at a concentration/"Death" camp but I can't for the life of me remember which

Any user's here have mega links on Hitler's Jewish Soldiers?

Nope sorry, I'd like that one too

Don't know if user who asked for it is still around but that's the last of it in this folder there might be some stragglers in other folders or I have more on other subjects.

you can be in one of the subsect militias called "The Good Ones" and we'll make you leaders in your country you return to.

Yeah, it's horrified at how kikes run everything, nice one media.

Thank fuck for infograph anons.
Which one of the podesta emails basically admits the holocaust didn't happen again?

The one with the joke about the germans and the shopping cart.

I haven't had the time to go through the podesta threads at all but now I wish I did, that sounds pretty damning.

Never before have I seen someone try so hard to fit in and fail completely. Fuck off to the watercooler CtR and suck your bosses asshole so you can get the AC turned back on

They either buy their own bullshit which is not likely possible or they'r gone the accelerationism route where they'll try to get Trump JFK'd.

It's us who are feeding the world the racism pill, my little friend

Jews are victims to the Jewish vice of subversion nearly as much as the goyim is. Jews have a high verbal IQ (disproportionately so compared to their other IQ scores). This makes them natural quick-talkers and deceivers. Listen to the Jewish lawyers in court and realize that when they speak they say nothing. So many words, but they aren't there to communicate or convey a message, they are only there to distract, subvert, and delay. There is also the possibility that Jews have higher IQ than average than, for instance, their host society of whites (which the data is bad but it is still possible). It is my belief that whites have made such great societies, and inventions because we naturally have more statistical outliers (which doesn't necessarily translate to a higher average IQ), this higher deviation from the average also manifests itself visually in whites (the huge variation in body types, hair/eye colors, ways of thinking, etc.). We have evolved as an individualistic people and this has manifested itself outward and inward, conversely the Jews have evolved as a collective people (slowly sapping some of our DNA in order to infiltrate our culture throughout the years).

To get back on point, because whites have a lower average intelligence, and Jews are natural quick talkers, Jews are able to outwit the average white. This coincides with my personal anecdotes, but perhaps not yours, it is a working hypothesis. Like I said previously, Jews have a disproportionately high verbal IQ compared to their other scores. What this means is - they aren't as smart as people think they are, and they especially aren't as smart as they think they are. All their "genius" stems from out-talking people (but saying nothing). Look into pilpul if you want to see more. They probably developed this because of the Talmud and its huge emphasis on talking/writing/arguing. If you don't know anything about it other than it says mean things about goys, it is an inane argument through the ages where Rabbis try to dictate every facet of life, and then other Rabbis try to find loopholes in what the other Rabbis said (and now you realize how Jewish our modern law is). Interesting to note as well is that they believe the name YHVH is how the universe was created. Each letter in the name YHVH corresponds to a state of creation.

The Jewish character leads them to ruin. Yes, we have been "ruled" by idiots. They are subverters and like a beast only follow their natural instincts and that is promote what is good for them, and demote what is bad for them. The essence of Jewish hostility is if you aren't with them, you are against them, or at least that is how they perceive it. The other major natural ruler of their instincts is destruction. They seek to destroy and undermine. People have different opinions on why. Bobby Fischer, the half-jew, for instance thought that they sought to destroy all that is beautiful, because they themselves are ugly and envious. Some think that they have evolved from their time in exile to being too dependent on city life, and thus divorced and hateful of natural. I think The Believer sums it up fairly nicely (just youtube it, webm has already been posted, and embed won't let me post), but ignore the part about Israeli Jews not being Jews. Jewish character is as much racial as it is religious.

That being said, that is why the usual or average Jew behaves the way he does. I am certain there are Jews who are aware of the direction of their people as a whole, especially the elites, but the average Jew is just following his natural character, and thus should be the vessel of pity, as much as he is a vessel of hate.

Shit I swear he was using the same inflections Adi used in his most spread speach

Jews are akin to the Genestealers in W40K

Why would you want a communist dystopia?

timestamp?

Under-rated post.

ID checked

Nice shoop. Checked.

The Franklin quote came up around WWII. There was a Congressional investigation and they said it was fake, arguing that some of the turns of phrase were more mid-19th century than mid-late-18th century. Not saying that-s the truth, but you should be aware of this if you mention it to a normie/leftist.

I think most of us can agree with that. Hence, "GtKRWN."

You should lurk more, faggot.

FLORIDA DEATH METAL

One "proud libertarian American" (probably a Jew from isreal) was shilling here in Holla Forums a month ago that lying is a part of freedom of speech.

BEST SPEECH YET

YOU WILL BE SLAUGHTERED ALONGSIDE ALL OTHER JEWS

He's clever, the media's credability is at an all-time low. Anything they throw at him now, is just going to be seen as outright attacks on Trump. Their whole "unbiased truth-spreading bullshit" they have relied on for so long isn't going to work.

Oh believe me, Trump is going to win this election in a landslide.

get outta here

Heh

This count as a pasta, right?

He lost his election and was appointed by hindenburg

He was NOT elected

Go choke on nigger dick you faggot retard kike nigger.

Gas the kikes race war now 14/88, and without even the slightest hint of irony

False flagging piece of shit, reported

Third pic is a nice example of jews using gematria as a tool for conquest

lol, just kill-self already fucking cuck

Bergen-Belsen. The log refers to an outbreak of Typhus that raged out of control due to allied destruction of life-support infastructure, destruction of the transport networks, constant intake of new prisoners and last but most important, the limited capacity of the cremetorium (3 bodies at a time) to deal with the hundreds of infectious corpses produced every day. There were so many dead the camp admin gave up burying them, just threw them in a pit to be dealt with later, and made plans to evac the living far away.

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

this had over 500k views before it got shut down

What are they then?

Eunuchs, or eunuchs in training.

CHECK'D

Oh lawd where the fuck do you think you are?

The war is already here being waged. The jew vs the caucasian and aryan man. Unless you are the yid in which case get in the oven. I'm a beaner and I already know the jew is trying to wage war on the white man. Because the white man was willing to fight and die for liberty instead of being a wage and bank slave while the jews avoid doing any labor.

It isn't achievable. It is a fantasy. A fascist society where everyone obeys the captain, star fleet, and follows the chain of command. You think they built massive ships without people wasting more than 40 hours of their week working for fucking free? Where they helm a ship with 5 year long voyages just because it's a fucking cruise away from their families and risk life and death with no compensation? Wake up son, it is a TV drama, not a political science thesis. Only Holla Forums can see the show and not critically think about how much bullshit is in it and ignored and never touched on. Not to mention the bullshit on the science of a lot of it.

You think we don't? We were YOU at one time. Deluded, naive, and fresh out of high school. We took the time to learn the truth and take it upon ourselves to educate ourselves, to learn the science, to get ourselves ready to be able to achieve a better quality of life.

We on our spare time look into EM drives science, monetary policy, and geo-political situations and history.

Guess why we are against jews or particular ethnicities? We learned the truth that was being hidden from us. Why things are deteriorating, why wars continue in endless pointless loops. We learned their culture is innately antithetical to an advanced culture and civilization.

at risk of getting banned and (you)d out of existence, i completely agree with you. i also think that sometime in the future there will be a place where diversity is actually appreciated (NOT forcibly shoved down everyones throat) and not mixed together into some sort of sand colored blob as the globalists are trying to do now.
now im sure you are all confused as to how a "moderate" would end up browsing this site regularly for years, but think about it. i like free speech. ive never been one to hear a dissenting opinion and assume, "oh thats stupid, everyone who shares that belief must be fucked in the head". in fact, after browsing here regularly, i really do understand where white supremacists and natsocialists are coming from. i understand the need for nationalism. i understand the need for a cultural identity, and all the blood and guts that might be spilled in order to protect it.
the problem with a lot of posters on here is that they dont try to understand their opposition. people dont do things because they think they are evil. they do them because they think they are right. in order to understand the mind of the jewish international bankers, you have to somehow imagine that you are them: in a position to directly influence the world. their arrogance leads them to believe that the world would be a better place under the strict control of themselves, as they are the most wealthy, and therefore the most intelligent and the most fit to run the world.
now of course this is a fallacy and really a soft kind of megalomania, but imagine now that the tables have turned. the average Holla Forumsack is now the leader of the intl bank system. you folks have a very clear cut understanding of what you want to do: purge all non-whites and create an ethnically uniform anglo nation. but by doing this, you are mirroring exactly what you all claim to be tyrannical.
the missing piece in all of this is some sort of new ideology that allows for freedom of expression, religion, sexuality etc etc without forcefeeding it to the rest of the population. the closest i have ever seen to something like this is actually internet anonymity. with no discernible identity it doesnt matter that the person you are agreeing with has 75GB of furry porn on his work computer. you now are in agreement (or disagreement, an equally effective tool for opening a dialogue) and can discuss things without the digressions of questioning the others character that usually happen when a persons identity is known.
what we need to do is find a way to allow this to happen in real life (and ideally apply it to our government, imagine a totally transparent public office that we could all scroll through and join in if we wanted to). the media and everything else in this world is trying to polarize every issue, because without compromise, we cant move past the issue, and a long standing endless argument is only going to breed resentment between both parties. i believe this is what they want, and unfortunately i see no difference in this respect between the average Holla Forumsack and the average kike elite that runs the world. you both believe that you cant be wrong and thus shut out all opposing beliefs. you are becoming your own enemy, in a manner of speaking.
tl;dr i am going to vote for trump because the cabal needs to be broken up, but if our ideology becomes mainstream, we will need revisions, lest we become the new enemy of the people