So what killed him in the end?

So what killed him in the end?

Attached: hawking.jpeg (300x168, 7.13K)

God

You believe in an invisible man that lives on a cloud?!?

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next you're going to tell me that you voted for danald blump (or as I like to call him, dolan blumpkin ;) ) you murrican fucklord.

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Attached: PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!.gif (1221x768, 751.86K)

Attached: 252654.gif (355x267, 6.55K)

like was it a heart attack/cocaine overdose? suicide?

maybe he did a whole bunch of cocaine and died of a heart attack while trying to commit suicide.

Attached: stephen.webm (352x288, 5.76M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I KNOW LMAO!!!
gnu/linux forever
pic is of me

Attached: e20af0ace725ee3e256faea1b92e9a0621e7d58afb170da32f7b90c9cd5c875e.jpg (261x405, 38.63K)

stairs
aids
cocainum
sneed's seed and feed
paul joseph watson's bloodshot stare
the sad song from donnie darko
tax auditors

he saw the yt vids that claim he died in the 70's and suddenly remembered he was already dead.

He died decades ago; this is his second body double to die. How are you this far behind?

He died many years ago, they just noticed just now.

Attached: 171231mpytgpmehaes.jpg (662x720, 76.37K)

He was too smart. He had to go

Lou Gehrig's disease

So he basically had a fever?

I mean that's what you get for sitting in a chair all the time, isn't it?

The Jews.

winfags never change

I've told people the order of our planets and people thought I was smart. Shit, I've out bantered (((IT))) guys.

But then again, this is america so what the fuck do I know…

Attached: 1463086224855.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

he deleted System 32

Glad bill gates on marihuana died