Bored thread

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Bored thread

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Attached: 2515e1b54808cbbe5ddc6f6e05dcb3a449275af7b1258d44eda78fe61be914a4.mp4 (4.98 MB, 1280x720)

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Attached: 94fd58508bb355f253c3ac6546b2499078ab9e976c9ee18b7e3332432e420d42.webm (6.35 MB, 320x240)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Attached: 3535256.jpg (2.72 MB, 1049x7073)

William Perez
William Perez

SATURDAY 8 PM EST

Attached: nwa-homer.png (624.45 KB, 960x720)
Attached: hoh39.jpg (386.14 KB, 700x1050)

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Attached: ab06173016c2c8ae151948acdbd4487c46aaf6bf512dbff5df9ceb5da7b67ec3.webm (5.87 MB, 640x480)

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

I am so bored, that I started browsing Holla Forums.

Attached: gon.mp4 (132.56 KB, 540x600)

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

based Skeletor playing 8d chess

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Here's some fat scum, this actually made me go for a walk the first time I saw it

Attached: 810ca2a42cbe25636ae3efe93ff252d4e82545814da81fc9882f4411f8e38ec3.mp4 (8.86 MB, 644x360)

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

watching these sociopath leeches cry makes me sleep better

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Attached: 1518890379602.webm (3.33 MB, 640x360)

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

also here is why I don't do exercises with joints that can lock-out anymore

Attached: c7e995b9408e940b8388ab2e22443ab401209a23801931daa896ba532dc1e6ea.webm (1.15 MB, 640x360)

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Attached: 8b1285619334374668ef8150bbe8b99e473e4977312ecb48178d7038997ec225.webm (5.73 MB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

This never gets easier to watch.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Attached: a7d16dd990366f8a10bf650e9e727e39fea27a58cf2ad75d42224313c68c53c7.webm (7.85 MB, 358x288)

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

this makes me feel a lot better about my life. thanks user

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

fuck ow

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Attached: 2dd861065195b90c5dfd2a5d3c466f336220c9f582fe34cf44df185d95b3129c.webm (965.57 KB, 640x360)

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

what were they trying to tell us?

David Thomas
David Thomas

Remember diet is 80% exercise is the other 20%. You can exercise and lift all you want but if you eat like shit it will all be for nothing.

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

just got banned from /v/ because of this, so now I'm here.

Attached: rule8.png (84.87 KB, 484x659)

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Polka Afganistan

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

If the universe is infinite, that means everything I can and cannot imagine (((coexists))).
I imagine a planet with infinite density and size.
What now? If I may not imagine infinity because there aren't infinite planets, infinity doesn't exist in practice, thus the idea of an infinite universe is also disproved.
fuck im bored

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

Attached: 54074831-A904-4012-98FF-6E8C0D846DD4.jpeg (343.61 KB, 1280x960)
Attached: 48D96076-186D-4F4B-B459-247FEEE129FD.gif (1.52 MB, 297x512)
Attached: 2AE11BB7-A90F-4E2D-9E0F-F5BC64483507.gif (1.35 MB, 384x458)
Attached: E8B3F40B-3ACD-4D13-B6F7-9D762D4642C3.jpeg (164.17 KB, 1080x1121)
Attached: 8249D0C3-6F22-41E0-A545-408E21717DB7.jpeg (42.87 KB, 474x738)

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Im very drunk and high so i dont experience boringness.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Attached: videoplayback.webm (8.99 MB, 480x360)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit