Recluse Thread

This thread is for introverts hikikomoris/Shut ins agoraphobics and so on.

So how did you end up becoming a recluse Holla Forums??.

Attached: 1467572079382.jpg (484x497, 35.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/610457/at-this-rate-its-going-to-take-nearly-400-years-to-transform-the-energy-system/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samskara
yogapedia.com/definition/5748/samskara
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Omega Male
xhamster.com/videos/nina-hartley-interracial-gangbang-7294581
webm.land/media/5ayT.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lost my group of friends, never really found another one before life started and now things are just kinda stuck this way. It's probably better this way.

Attached: 1521133005708.gif (312x253, 20.98K)

I feel the same way too.

I have zero drive and severe social anxiety, so I can't really do anything by myself and I've just been waiting to die for the better half of a decade now, since I left high school
Of all the shit that should bother me, the only one that gets me is the passage of time, how goddamn fast everything else seems to move while my life just stays in the same state of listless entropy, weeks, months, they go by like they're fucking nothing, before I even fully grasped what was happening I wasn't a teenager anymore, and then I could legally drink, and now I'm almost in my mid 20's and all I can do is sit back and let the end come to me

how about just go outside?

inb4 a based user posts some steve anderson

No

Same here.

That wojak has two elbows.

bad things happen outside
bad things happen when i'm around people
it might be boring, lonely and depressing, but it's not as bad as those bad things happening

This

Was bullied, now I withdrew from society.

Attached: 1494729667857.png (250x354, 28.31K)

pussy

Same here it's one of the reason i became a hikki.

Attached: YellowGivingHammerheadshark-mobile.jpg (500x344, 19.07K)

Fuck off faggot.

come to think of it, don't normies hate being inside and the people they live with?

Damn, that's relatable as fuck.

Attached: 1512407984492.jpg (500x461, 17.73K)

Normalfags could never stand being isolated for long periods if a normalfag stays inside for 3 days they start to panic because they aren't having any social interaction i hate seeing post on social media where normalfags will say shit like this

say that too my face fucker oh wait you cant even go outside.

Get >>>/out/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMALFAGS GET OUT!!.

Attached: videoplayback (1).mp4 (360x360, 292.42K)

The first time I was ever given homework when I was 6, I forgot to do it. The next day at school the teacher did not scold me at all. There was no repercussion at all for not doing homework. So of course, I wouldn't even bother doing it. I believe this was the start of my laziness. When I was much older the lack of motivation came. I later dropped out of school and became a neet. Parents with failing health meant that I became even more of a neet. Now I just use my computer for 13+ hours a day.

Neet life was great until I became too good at videogames and just empty public servers since I am so OP. Also my region doesn't have many people so all my favorite multiplayer games have died out and I don't like modern games.

Reasons to live:

Attached: 6 more hours to go untill I sleep.png (642x574, 24.99K)

Attached: Kim Jong check em.jpg (600x364, 79.18K)

:^) + :3 = ?

Attached: suicibuddies.jpg (255x255, 15.38K)

I failed my exams years ago, lost my drive, injured my back started taking prescription opiods from the Dr, got addicted, got fat from inactivity now I look disgusting and barely go outside once a month.

Attached: suffer.jpg (900x900, 195.6K)

I've always felt out of place in the real world. people don't get me or like me or wanna do anything with me. I've met a few people who want to spend time but it's too creepy because they have agendas. I'm comfortable with myself and prefer solitude.

This.
I find people irl are really stupid and annoy me with their inane drivel. I know that sounds really patronising but I just prefer my own company, doing my own thing, not beholden to someone else's standards.

Attached: that feel when im dead inside.png (900x900, 265.32K)

I hope i don't end up like this and remain a hikki into old age.

I know that feel all to well, but you're probably right to think that it's better this way. I found out recently that most of my old friends are wedlocked parents since they were 20 and the rest are dead.

Attached: 0e3821e5feafa68f4818891cd601d688cd822a0a6a23230288f520d14b28d160.jpg (562x600, 45.07K)

I don't really think that I can pinpoint a time it really 'started', per say. I definitely used to be way more happy to be social etc. But being a shut in was really driven in when mum was forcing me to self harm and then kicked me out, so I was a shutin homeless/couchsurfing neet for a while which is worse than usual because I didn't even have my own room to be a shut in in. Any places I've rented I've only ever left if absolutely necessary or if it was past 10PM and everyone else was asleep aside from other social rejects like myself. I'd feel somewhat more safe in the dark, plus there's less way less man made noise at night time. It sucks legitimately having to put in effort into my life, I'm jelly of a few of you guys not really have to worry about those things right now and just being comfy in your room. My mattress is popping springs and I have no chairs, so one of my personal goals is to start making my current little 2 room flat /comfy/ but yeah if you're making goals set your sites low or even better demolish expectations entirely if you're anything like me and just do it you can see the results of your hard work afterwards, even if it is tiny lil' stuff.

so name me one person on Holla Forums that is not one of these things I dare you

Dysnomia the failed normalfag.

I just don't see the point in spending my money on the outside world because I'm a single guy and I'm comfy being alone in my room with what few things I own. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do college since the debt appeal was too much for me to want to deal with in the future, thoughts of failure and because I found a nice job that pays enough for a single person like myself. Recluse to the max to where I'll set dates for friend hangouts but then bail on them last second to stay in and play vidya or just be alone. Got friends who yell at me because I ignore them which makes me annoyed because I figure I am my own being and no one is gonna demand I chat with them or do anything with them which is why I cant really keep a girl. I wake up and see the text messages but cant be bothered to respond always or just dont want to and on my days off i rather be left alone to unwind rather force myself to go out to a mall and buy her something. i workout alot and am practicing two languages so i dont just deteriorate into nothing. usually when people see me and chat with me if im caught in public they never realize the guy theyre talking to has like two outfits and only one pair shoes for public appearances since i hardly go out in public i decided not to buy that much clothes for different public scenes. rest of my clothes is worn down and ragged from work.

Attached: anime face2.jpg (587x449, 26.21K)

I'm trying to adapt to the hiki lifestyle but the sadness and social isolation is making me depressed
can anyone recommend me an animu or vidya games that will fill the void of not having any friends

Attached: 1482647494597.jpg (1214x1140, 73.41K)

Just start by talking to people online everyday than you won't feel so alone.

right. I'm just not interested in the things others seem to enjoy. and I'm especially not interested in filling the needs of someone who is nosey or bored or even desperate for attention.

I post here daily. If that worked I wouldn't be asking

Online mmos with clans can help I think. I don't chat with my fb friends that much but instead talk to buds in online games the most. We're all in the same boat and just get on giving each other entertainment and companionship. Want friendship enough to chat with people online in a game and join clans but not enough to risk going out into the public and being near other people who might be reminders of your own faults and late blooming.

The Witcher series is a good void filler, although I started with 2 you can jump in on 3 if you want. It's a huge game, lots of characters, lots of people to meet, you've got a daughterfu, friendfus.
I would recommend Kingdom Come deliverance, that game has some real nice quests, but the forests and woodlands are so realistic I literally got anxiety from playing as I'm agrophobic so be warned.
FF15 is a good one if you want the fake friend experience as well as you have 3 guys who stick with you and spend time camping all the time.

sounds like you should be around others. the lifestyle shouldn't feel forced.

Sorry I respnded without even giving suggestions. Final Fantasy Stormblood is fun with buds. It's akin to second life with all you can do. Kingdom Come is also heckin good. Perhaps try VR reality?

Play the game hatred and watch these hikki animes No game no life Chaos Head Welcome To The N.H.K. Watamote they will make you feel better about yourself knowing you're not like them.

I play mmos but stick to myself there as well. when I join a clan, it takes only like 24 hours before i seriously want to leave the group. they all turn out to be dicsord tyrants.

Gah fuck. Hitting close to come here. My dream now is to find a group of friends who are the same and just get a nice cheap apartment together. Listen to songs like Esprit-Night Drive on a rainydays/nights where we endure the passage of time together. It'll be a sad one but it makes me happy just thinking about sharing a place with friends who get each other and why we're like that. It's probably not healthy and you cant expect videogames to be the be all end all but its a dream to me and possibly others.

I've played Witcher 2 & 3 (liked lots), and I just finished FFXV (too much cut, still was comfy while it lasted) the other day. I downloaded the crack for Kingdom Come on launch but haven't bothered to even play it yet, guess I should finally try it since you both recommend it. I also might try the FF mmo since I've heard good things about it but I''m currently running low on what little cash I have so I don't think I can afford a subscription.

Attached: 28435091_597207237289316_8750973016373985280_n.jpg (611x611, 96.3K)

not good looking enough for pretty women or women @ my level, but I am too good looking for the obese and mutants.

best to be alone now….

Attached: Pepe Monitor.jpg (500x359, 29.52K)

I feel like I am half normie now a couple of years ago I'd never leave the house and sat playing vidya all day and night, I didn't even go to school now i go to the gym, go out to bars sometimes and other shit. Yet I still browse 8ch and more than ever I feel like I'm one of you but I actually have friends and they make me go outside most of the time but when I do I enjoy myself. I feel ashamed to be half normie but at the same time blessed.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

GTFO normie scum.

Attached: pepe nazi 2.png (616x596, 65.8K)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Get out normalfag 4chan is that way >>>/4chan/

Attached: images (7).jpg (200x189, 5.47K)

LOL get out you don't belong here and don't know shit on what it's like to be socially withdrawn faggot stay in longer and then you will make it.

Attached: tomoko.png (400x480, 167.39K)

No, you're full normalfag

This

My ass smells like nigger

Attached: air12.jpg (540x960, 52.15K)

Good for you faggot.

Myself. I have friends, I'm fit, relatively good looking. But i've also battled depression for as long as I can remember, drugs, alcohol, irreconcilable sexual hangups. I'm good at hiding it. I come to the chans still because it's a chance to drop the act & unwind.

I was a recluse for 6 years you dumbfuck

8gag is just as bad as reddit. He gets banned for having an opinion and feelings. Disgusting.

Mine is like most here id assume being insecure, social skills nonexistent, bullied refusal to deal with all the above. Escaping into the internet anime,vidya. Its odd even if somone had tried to help me, be involved in my life im not sure that it would have made a difference, I feel tired and indifferent to everything. Im sure that with the medias I consume even if i tried to become involved with others it would back fire, Its unusual to them just as I cant comprehend them and there lives. To have a specific reason to why things happened the way they happened I cant say. Its little things that build on little things untill i couldent ignore them anymore, so i just chose not to deal with them at all and just shut myself off, which is shitty cause now I have the same problems and no skills to deal with them outside of my refusal to deal with them. The one time in my life i truly stood up for myself and chose what i wanted was the time i chose to give up and shut myself away. I feel nervous around anyone family or just going for a walk and seeing other people. I get a sense of relieve closing my door and being alone again, my own little world. Maybe why i get up for nights rather than the day in a desperate attempt to incease that distance from others and rationalize my life. I even know how to fix my life I just have to go out and try be willing to try, yet its also the one thing i cant seem to find in myself to do I feel traped and cant be bothered to even care.

Attached: im just tired of everything.webm (640x360, 3.59M)

Normalfags aren't welcomed here.

Speak English.

No you're just an introverted failed normalfag.

I'm indifferent to whether I have human contact or not.

Lurk more newfag.

So… I'm one of you then?

Mod is not a faggot good job.

Attached: I like you friends _4362b011e2fff008ebd55cf35f3b632b.jpg (1032x774, 136.83K)

Yeah I'm surprised you didn't get banned too.

What these dumbasses dont know is that half of the people on here have real life friends and come here to vent or to be themselves because they're anonymous and dont need to put on an act.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential… very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it's breathtaking - I highly suggest you try it.

Please just go back to facebook where you came from. Have some decency, child.

Haaaaaaaa no way in hell buddy try this withdraw yourself in the house for whatever reason stay in there for years and never come out never at all.

Are you fucking retarded you jew loving normal nigger?? you're the one that needs to leave faggots like you talking about your sex hookups and going out on a regular bases and having over 9000 friends and muh depression thats normalfag shit GET OUT!!.

Attached: d34eb49b1909d9a2a6591545662b5cf42107d76cf603f0caf374c68ad478e7e1.jpg (1024x904, 63.93K)

Are you fucking retarded? I already told you that I have stayed in for years before, learn to fucking read.

This is now your 5th shitpost in this thread so far.
Have some decency.

Kill your fucking selves you failed normal scum.

myess, they're eating each other alive!
|
|>
|

Attached: this thread tbh.jpg (962x541, 246.61K)

That may be but the fact that you're proud to be a normalfag shows that you were always one deep down and truly was not one of us.

If you can't accept this, maybe you should gtfo you dumb cunt. You really think everyone here is the same as you?
There are people from all over the world on the Chan's.

Attached: 1519306147888.jpg (924x720, 121.05K)

I've been browsing imageboards for years and years.. maybe you're right though maybe I've always been deep down a normalfag even though when I do go outside I dont interact with anyone and can't wait to get back home so I can shitpost.

Cry more little baby bitch this is Holla Forums home to the trolls pedos and oher degenerates of the world.

this

I genuinely feel sorry for the anons who can't maintain a front of normality tbh. Here I'm a hrospron wanking, nigger calling, jew naming degenerate. Out there I'm a boring cunt you'd probably walk straight past. Like a secret agent or some shit.

All the people that were nice to me ended up being mean to me, eventually saying "nobody likes you" and that sort of stuff.

One instance of this is when I used to weld for my succubi classmate because I didn't have anything else to do. She even got better grades on the welds I did for her than the welds I did for myself. Eventually at the end of the school year she said "nobody likes me" and that is the last thing she ever said to me.

Another instance is where another female classmate said "No one here likes you" in front of everyone in the class.

A recent instance is where my female co-worker said "He is retarded, he is afraid of people and I think he has autism" to another female co-worker.

Any of this happen to anyone else?

Attached: 1510212083726.jpg (261x150, 5.93K)

This.

Im 30years old and i have undiagnosed depression. Moreover im pretty sure i have a heart disease. I dont wont go to a doctor. I've become reclusive from friends and family more by choice to be honest (and irrational behavior lets not atribute everything to choice), but people still care about me saddly. I hate this more than anything, i feel they feel sorry for me ( They treat me more like an eccentric, i have never ever talked to anyone about it, only some drunk rumblings when i was younger, i covered them, they are all forgotten by now) i dont wanna kill myself but i really want to die, i dont want to be the cause of pain and suffering for anyone, i just want to leave this world as quietly as i can, to be forgotten. I dont have any personal feelings anymore, i only care how others feel around me. 2 years ago i started having severe panic attacks, i sweat when around people, still people around me havent noticed. I just want to be alone and die without anyone knowing i ever lived. The love of my mother is the biggest thorn, no matter what, i cant get her to abandon me, my cynicism hits a wall with her….Thats my story, pretty pathetic isn't it?
At least im not fat, hehe

Attached: 1521653381780.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

Get the fuck out of here.

Attached: dd18fe99018e25c3f6f943d00113b0f7bbe0d92938b0f46ab88e906b1587a789.png (600x587, 296.91K)

The cruelty of the human female knows no bounds, user.

Most people here have some form of social life

Obviously you have never lurked /r9k/ /v9k/ /hikki/ or /ausneets/

The shitposter seems to think that being a shut-in is ideal and that it is a competition to see who's more pathetic.
Meanwhile an user get's a public ban for sharing his opinion and feelings.

Happened to me too.

/hikki/ is shit because the BO deletes anything he doesn't like even if its on topic

This kek

How new are you?? 4chan was made by a weeaboo and it originally was only meant for anime fans fans of Japanese culture and social outcast normalfag boards were a mistake and so was this shithole.

Even the outcasts treated me like an outcast.

They treated me like shit too.

Well that's the problem when you have a site like Holla Forums which is a mix between 4chan and reddit and when you give imageboard users the ability to create their own board what the hell do you think their gonna do?? they are gonna run it the way they want to Holla Forums in general has a lot of mod abuse and that happens here on Holla Forums as well the whole create your own board thing is reddit-tier.

psych majors go to /hikki/and/b/ to study the mental illness and polish their skills. I find the interaction and behavior engaging.

Attached: intj4.jpeg (675x917, 116.03K)

Y'all are a bunch of weak pussy faggots. Sure the outside world IS shit but that is the beauty of your situation: you can do anything you want and there is no loss, ie, nothing to be afraid of (except your fee fees).

The two things missing from your life are fitness and community. Get in shape, easy to do alone. Go to church and meet people who at least superficially want to be good people. You don't have to be religious, its the common good you are looking for.

Niggers and muzzies do this by default: they play basketball and rub their heads on the floor at the mosque. Guess what? They are fucking your women and pushing you into extinction.

Stop being a faggot.

Attached: Blame!_v10_c061_078.png (1000x1505, 250.32K)

Are you serious?? i've never seen that before on there interesting.

>>>/Christian/

Not according to the Japanese government buddy.

i must be some kinda snowflake

Perfect example of delusional projection.

Amazing eh, pic is on topic.

You read it right the first time, and then decided to argue, typical adolescent behavior. Most have an illness to varying degree.

Attached: intj1.jpeg (482x402, 31.81K)

Have a cookie.

Attached: 4.jpeg (628x472, 56.01K)

I really doubt 7000 Japanese who lock themselves away are mentally ill with hikikomori mental illness usually develops later while in isolation or if they are mentally ill the mental illness isn't the cause of the social withdrawal now i can't say much about western hikki though since nobody seems to care about us.

Attached: sato.JPG (400x400, 22.23K)

no fool, its about breaking your shell in the most delicate way possible, snowflake

sure there is some projection there, but then again i have no fear of leaving the house are talking to girls with big titties

Why would i wanna be apart of a society that's cruel and downright hateful?? fuck off faggot.

KYS failed normalfag.

sometimes when i got outside to get food, i'll see pretty women with their boyfriends holding hands and hugging and then later when i come home i cry.

anybody else that happens to too?

Attached: 1509463517128.jpg (720x960 33.37 KB, 79.82K)

No i go out late at night when nobody is around to avoid normal human trash i just wanna go to the store and back.

A 2D waifu will never hurt you, unlike 3D wimin

Attached: 60bba03e245ffe1d95d96060b879ae6075db5c5368e5eaf802081e4aa2fcbc27.jpg (908x1000, 93.54K)

1st one looks like she could be pretty if her hair weren't that nasty bleachdamaged dyed garbage. the rest look like nasty thots

true. but i want to experience sex with a pretty woman before i die. its just something i want.

Now I know that you are retarded too.

Are you Japanese.

Life on this planet hasn't changed since agriculture was invented. If you are over 21 you can do whatever you want.

This guy understands.

No, I know just how bad it can get because I have experience with boob animals, and you don't. Mother's and other women in families cuckold you, they set you up from birth to be their slave. Hypnotize you with an orgasm, chain you to their pussy, then torture you for the rest of you lives. You are an idealist.

Yeah and i wanna fuck a little girl before i die but you don't see me complaining.

As a boy, I had no man to love me. I had no guy who'd have helped me get into shape at the gym. I had no man to take me out and do cool stuff, nor with which to play video games. I had no man to include me in his adult social group. I had no man with which I could feel physically secure, to lie tightly naked with him and take his penis in me. What I did have was a miserable school life, particularly an insurmountable communication barrier with my peers due to IQ disparity. I did have both parents and one close friend.

Avoiding this course would require either an elite education to avoid the typical high IQ in public school meltdown, or to have been in love with a good adult.

Attached: eva.png (740x59, 7.52K)

Attached: asian-woman-disgusted.jpg (702x459, 17.49K)

LOL faggot.

are you retarded? if I want to go out in the wilderness and shoot deer with my rifle and build a cabin you can better damn bet cops will bust my ass in. you can't do what you want or live a natural lifestile anymore. you NEED to play by the rules because of police and private property. Nothing else to be said.

Practically any boy will go gay for the attentions of a man. It won't stop them finding a woman once they're of age. Being an affectionless hikki will stop you finding a woman though.

i think you are all lamers. I commented because I was in your place once. Enjoy the pity party, vidya, & 2d fapathons

No

You can do what you want within the rulez, that is all. Who cooperates with the law 100%, I don't know anyone. This is the reason I don't recommend imaginary relationships with women, I don't know anyone that has a happy woman.

Get the fuck out of here normalfag gay boy nobody wants a faggot like you on here this is pedo land get off our property Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Chronic retard detected.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 6.51K)

Then you don't understand Japanese culture, it's very complex. American culture is bad enough, but this hikki phenomenon is planetary wide and the root cause is financial. And like I said, I haven't met a hikikomori without a psychological problem.
Take care

I'd gut you myself pedo scum. I've had more pussy than you will ever see – I have more options than you will ever choose from.

anime furry fapper detected. Did you buy a suit yet? How about the plastic pussies advertised on this site, just for your kind?

you're getting mad bro. it's time to go back to 4chan

Little boy blues noises are so cute.

Attached: intj.jpeg (750x600, 67.67K)

Attached: cease-faggotry.jpg (400x303, 26.88K)

Lurk /jp/ faggot also this is coming from an actual hikki i've spent a decade in isolation and whatever mental problem i have that was not the cause of my withdrawal no the reason i withdrew from society was because i had an abusive stepmother who treated me like shit she would physically assault me and my younger sisters she always blamed us for stuff she did and forced us to go outside and pick weeds from the ground on hot days. I was also bullied at school
by the popular kids because they found out i was on the autism spectrum and that i was in the special education class and on top of that i tried to fit in and keep up with everyone else however my parents teachers and other elders were putting too much pressure on me to succeed at a very young age and i just couldn't keep up with everyone else nor live up to society's expectations and the expectations of my own family and because of all this social pressure and the fact that i was being treated like shit both at school and at home i started to feel disgusted with people and society as a whole so i started skipping school and staying at home in my room and that's how my hikikomori life began and i am still one today you don't understand hikikomori yes it's very complex but hikikomori is not a mental disorder its an extreme reaction to the stress of society fuck off and stop lurking on /hikki/ and treating us like lab rats i'm actually deeply offended.

Attached: satou reaction image.jpg (225x350, 30.12K)

Human society is changing so fast that some are left behind and or can't adapt and change. Others refuse to be slaves to the corporate god and broken, untruthful ideologies anymore. Jobs and money are hard to come by, and everyone has been conned into medication that prevents normal brain function.

Sorry i disappointed you user oh well i guess i can't make everyone happy but i try.

jesus christ lad, breathe

At the risk of offending you once again, if I told you that most of what you just related is imaginary, what would you say without over reacting. I'm sorry that you had a bad mother, but your story is more common today than you might realize and almost everyone has a bad family life or no family today. Some people dig in harder because of this and you chose not to keep trying. I don't blame you for quiting, but our life is the sum of the choices we make. This is the way it is and you know that.

I actually did try to leave this life many times in 2012 i went off to college but after being there for a year i started to feel stressed and depressed and the fear of not being able. to keep up with everyone else came back so i dropped out and returned to my shut in life in 2015/early 2016 i job hunted for a year and even went to a few interviews i think i did fine however because of my lack of work experience not a single place hired me around this same time i tried joining social groups and tried to make new friends but the people in those groups were mean to me picked on me so i decided fuck them and i tried joining an activist group as well was a one time thing never did it again after all this i realized people are just downright cruel and why the hell should i even try to reintegrate back out there into the world?? it's just not worth it now i have given up on even trying and i am now just waiting to die

Attached: 2a45d790aee32b9f36d7f68a9e7bf46f93302d32f4c393453a779378f7220b65.png (405x400, 64.32K)

What if I told you that it's only going to get worse. As the population increases there will be more competition for everything a human requires to survive. You can't hide at the foot of the mountain hoping for better days, they aren't coming.

I must have said something on the bingo card

I know this already that's why i just wanna get a work from home job and be a hikki till i die.

Wherever you make your base of operations look ahead 10 years minimum, 360 degrees circumference out to a 100 mile range, and know everything about that area, especially planned public projects, do your research to find anything that may affect the stability of your life at this place. And you have a chance for another 10 years. Once population reaches 9 billion if you are still alive the shit will hit the fan, but I expect it to happen sooner than that.
take care

This goes with the above:

Re: It'll take 400 years to transform our energy system

Postby toechief » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:10 am

Survival: Climate Change | Daniel Schrag

Humans and our institutions are ill prepared for the multiple timescales of climate change. More than half of the carbon dioxide emitted to the atmosphere by burning fossil fuels will remain there for a thousand years, and roughly 20% will be there for tens of thousands of years. Even if carbon dioxide emissions ceased today, the climate would continue to warm for hundreds to thousands of years as oceans slowly warm and ice melts. And it will take at least a century to decarbonize our economy, even with ideal political and economic conditions given the scale of infrastructure required. Taking these timescales into account, attention to what has been called “climate adaptation” is essential. This adaptation will also drive profound changes in ecosystems and in social systems. This talk is part of the Survival symposium, a series of talks focusing on evolution and the challenges of building a better, safer and more survivable future.

The rest of the story:
technologyreview.com/s/610457/at-this-rate-its-going-to-take-nearly-400-years-to-transform-the-energy-system/

Also quit acting like a faggot elder hikki i know its you LOL.

You can't help someone who won't be helped.

It was nice to have a conversation with you that can't be deleted. :D

Exactly not shitposting i do agree.

Hey man if you're mad about that yell at the new mod not me.

I'm not mad about anything actually. I'm a b-ist monk, I just be, and let others be. I've already figured out what you are still working on, and made my life what you need to do. But if you won't try then that is your decision, and you will have to stop blaming the past for your present situation.

Funny that you say that actually because one user who uses the board did ask me on dicsord so who is this elder hikki guy?? is he supposed to be our teacher?? his words not mine.

Also try to what exactly?? re-enter society again or get my own place like you and live peacefully in isolation??.

No you have to be a madman that enjoys pain to be part of the lunatic asylum. You need to reconnect with yourtrueself, the one without your childhood conditioning. You still live in the past, it doesn't exist, it's gone.

Rediscovery & reawakening of the whole potential after liberation from bondage to conditioning. Seeing the truth in things.

I am a teacher, but beyond you from what you like to stubbornly argue about. I'm going to end this because it's just going in a circle, and there isn't any point, you won't get it anyway. What I said to you is so simple, and yet impossible for people like you…bye

I just feel better when i'm alone, when i'm with people i feel a dark pit of loneliness i can't relate to normies. Isolation is the only answer.

When I graduated and got a job I moved states to live by myself with no roommates, knowing nobody where I now live, and I have no friends or relationships, so now I'm socially at a dead end. I just stay in my apartment whenever I'm not at work.

before i cont, a bit of a backstory - important;
>wasnt impressed to be quite honest i was actually annoyed and angry at everyone for ignoring what i said because i was just a kid and adults know the best - dont remember what the argument was about though
cont of the main story
>she says im - qouote; being too childish and stupid
>youre a nice dude but you could be more mature
>do this for 2-3 years years, ditch literally everyone i know in the meantime and become antisocial introverted or whatever term you want to use
>get called; nihilist stupid etc by everyone - irl/online (not in a bully/negative/namecalling kind of way)
>im not antisocial, i dont have a problem with other people or talking to other people and im not introverted because i dont concern myself with my own feelings and thoughts

my logic is that life and everything else in our lives is pointless, meaningless, worthless… there is no afterlife, we only have one life – and because of that, the only logical thing is to make the best of it and to improve the quality of your life and the quality of lives of other people around you… there is nothing else that would be logical. nothing. because everything is meaningless and pointless.

Attached: 0019288754.jpg (191x435, 24.11K)

1. Quit thinking so highly of yourself you don't know everything in the entire world and are not god.

2. You may be happy with your situation but you're just like me and the other hikkis i've read your post on /hikki/ you yourself have your own problems and reasons for withdrawing from society so don't you fucking dare tell me to just get over the past.

3. This is Holla Forums not /hikki/ so i don't have to be nice to you.

4. Thanks a lot asshole you really have hurt my feelings also why is an elderly man like you on imageboards anyway?? most of the people who come on sites like this are young or middle aged.

you are a omega

Attached: perfect-girls-dont-exi-wcw-columbine-12976186.png (500x675, 170.36K)

It just feels right. You show drawings of sad characters sitting indoors, but actually this is where introverts are most content. You want a group of friends, eww, why? You are not really hikikomoris if you want that.

Give me sweet solitude any day.

Attached: itshome.jpg (900x601, 255.45K)

This

Being around people is like work. You force yourself to do it if you have to, but the stress of it builds up. So it is to be avoided.

If you long for a human connection, you're no recluse my friend.

I am essentially a recluse who will have very little to do with people wherever he may be. I think that most people only make me nervous—that only by accident, and in extremely small quantities, would I ever be likely to come across people who wouldn't. It makes no difference how well they mean or how cordial they are—they simply get on my nerves unless they chance to represent a peculiarly similar combination of tastes, experiences, and heritages; as, for instance, Belknap chances to do…
Ok H.P. Lovecraft

i've found it gets like that, I never spoke in MMORPGs and the pressure to do so is always going to mount. It's one of those things you can't really blame them for either

Eyy I can relate to a lot of you fellas though I'm not quite as miserable about it. To put it simply, I've had a falling out with my key social circle back in High School (I've kept a tiny amount of people close to me since). I've checked how they're doing today and I was pretty much right to move on. A whole bunch of 'em are now pulling 50+ hours on video games a week, one of them made a video apologising to all 10 people of his YouTube audience about his laziness while playing some MMORPG (all said without a fuckin' trace of irony) and the chick I had a thing for now resembles Frances Cobain's backyard abortion. I see my time spent alone as ultimately one of quarantine. Everything about me was so fucked up that I had to banish myself from existence until I could formulate a person who was capable of moving about in the world. I don't think it would have been possible to strengthen my character enough to take on both adversity and the responsibility of life itself if I had hung around people whose ambition did not surpass becoming a twitch streamer.

That's sounds condescending and sanctimonious as all fuck though if some of you are miserable and lamenting a lost social circle, keep in mind there's a very good reason you've parted ways and that reason is more likely than not relating to a change of fundamental values you've held yourself accountable to. Irregardless whether or not those values proved to be beneficial to the objectives you had, you stood up for something you believed in and acted upon it; be proud. If you've found yourself here you're more likely than not out of the loop and free from mainstream social conformity. A social death to a person is more frightening than an actual death and you've had one valiant death. You've been granted the freedom a loser can only have and that is to explore avenues men of conformity are deathly afraid to take. So take this freedom, build something upon it, ask yourself difficult questions about your own character and provide an unabashedly honest answer, become the man you need to be, you've been granted the privilege of seeing the world as an outsider—use that to your advantage.

Do not pity yourself. Understand what you're in control of and what you are not. Pay heed to what is within your power and no concern to what is not. You've died a social death and you're now liberated to become the man you ought to be, not the one you should be.

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-11-10 23-35-09.png (1245x867, 266.08K)

My life wasn't always easy. The only things I do is smoking, learning for school and drink coffee. Lol

Attached: 1521449828965.png (321x339, 10.91K)

Why don't you ever use punctuation? I take it you're the /hikki/ BO?

Attached: d7f77a3ee7fe3f98bd1f0c14f890a77a71e6d1cbbc71a26e3309086bc1840bac.png (864x1152, 772.36K)

Attached: sad.jpg (439x649, 59.73K)

I moved back to my parents house, now the make me work everyday with only one rest day.
I regret that shit, i hate work and I wanna return to neet life.
This shit sucks

Attached: 1477491301498.png (532x511, 242.28K)

btw, I got dysthymia

Congratulations! Your are typical bio-trash!

Attached: 351171f5fd5bab69eeaac354d14fa63dd210ad642aa6b5728fcfa6a92a324777.jpg (756x686, 86.26K)

This is your first mistake. There is no god, if I don't take care of me nobody else will.

This is what you don't understand, I will dare to tell you the truth. Your anger is the gateless gate, the filter that prevents you from seeing and doing anything differently than the painful experiences from the past. This is also the latest science on this subject.
It's best if you let the anger out and release it on me if you need to, just be yourself. You will feel better after some negative energy leaves the body.

This is good for you, you will thank me later for helping you to test your convictions under fire. I will answer your question with a poem taught to me by my grandfather.

We never really grow up it seems,
we keep in our hearts our fancies and dreams, and in a corner tucked away, is the child we all were yesterday.

I go everywhere on the net, cyberspace is free for everyone to investigate and research the world. Your feelings are not important in this discussion. Facing your fear and painful experiences from the past and letting them go is most important. Or your life will never be more than what your family and other ignorant, mean rotten and nasty humans did to you. As an analogy to help you to understand I'll use the word Samskara: you need to burn through these past memories to release this blocked energy. Modern Psychology has it's own way of dealing with it. Nothing we have discussed is your fault. I have no beliefs, or problems anymore, because I've seen all the way through from the beginning to the end. I wanted to share this with you in an attempt to help you in some way, my hope is that it does give you new tools to deal with your pain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samskara
yogapedia.com/definition/5748/samskara

take care, e

/thread

I've transcended both normalfaggotry and autism, but I'm still totally a hermit.

Attached: the-hermit-nascien-melissa-a-benson.jpg (753x900, 185.69K)

how and why?
please do explain

Shitpost harder old fart.

you fit exactly into the type of people i hate the most

i actually think its a pretty good shitpost

I used to be a pretty outgoing kid, playing around in parks and the nearby forest with friends. Then Highschool came and I just became a shut-in.
I know how social interaction works, but I'm too inept to keep up small talk, and a lack of real hobbies ensures I don't have any topics to talk about anyway. Never had friends outside of school.
Now I go outside once a week for groceries and that's it.

I've been at home for almost 3 years now and it's eating at me. I crave actual social interaction, friendship and camaraderie. The longer I stay inside the more I crave to become a normalfag.

Attached: 1407147902732.gif (364x205, 1.97M)

- always been the uber weirdo, even amongst other weirdos
- too much pride to beg others for befriending me
- not interesting / charismatic enough to be befriended by others
- internet substituted real life since 2007
- was always boring and the "let's not do that" guy
- no motivations to do anything today other than the bare minimum
I know that what I do is bad by normal standards but I cannot stop doing it

komm du süsser tod

Well i do agree with you on that however you fail to realize that that was a figure of speech even the dumbest of people would get that i don't see how you didn't.

Citation needed.

Fuck off smug asshole.

Oh sure go ahead just completely ignore everything i pointed out about you and go right back to making it about me look if you really wanna be a role model or teacher for the users on /hikki/ i suggest you be less of an asshole to them and not make post such as this

I understand you're happy being isolated but you have to understand a lot of the users on /hikki/ are sensitive and are hurting deep down so saying shit like that only makes their problems worse and makes you come off like a complete dickhead also its not that me and the mod delete anything we don't like no its the fact that you spam threads with countless links that have nothing to do with the main topic of the thread and you're most recent post was reddit cancer ask me anything you can post links in threads as long as they are relevant to the discussion if not it goes in the interesting links thread all we ask is for you to not be an asshole comeback to /hikki/ and we can talk this out in a less aggressive matter i did reply to your post in the meta.

I'm trying. Once you've shatpost as hard as me for over a decade you start to run out of ideas.

pic related, me staring at a screen thinking of something to post

Attached: a-hermit-praying-1670.jpg (792x1000, 228.89K)

lie about your work experience, fam. its not illegal and they wouldnt hire you anyway if you reported a long stretch of unemployment so youre not risking anything by it
usually they never even contact your former employers because they really just dont care enough for low-level positions

i'm pretty it's called 'fraud'.

I used to go out a lot especially when I was a kid. I would always go out with my two best friends but they were from another school and 1 year younger than me and any time I would interact with their friends it would be somewhat awkward trying to understand them or getting on. I didn’t really socialise with anyone else outside of my bubble and preferred that. I would sit alone playing video games any other time. Getting into high school I lost those friends when they finally came into the same high school and all my lies about me being cool and popular caught me off guard and I ended just saying I didn’t like them and lost my closest friends in a fight to clinging onto those lies. I was being a fag. Got a new group of friends anyways so it didn’t matter that much. I would hang with them during break and class but outside of that I would head home. I’d be in my room alone browsing the internet or playing video games for as long as possible before I was sent to bed. I am still very close to these friends and go out every now and then. Once a month at most. Sometimes more but the more I do that the more stressed out I get. Into college it just became more and more of the same. I liked to pretend I was a normie and going out but I really preferred sitting in my room all day doing nothing. My course was computing and it was very easy. I would study for 2 weeks and get a A in the final exam. I didn't necessarily pick what I was doing. I just went with the flow of what I was good at. I disliked everyone in my class except for some nerds/shut ins like myself. I never really talked much I just listened to their conversations quietly observing and laughing at their arguments about whatever. I used to have a friend that was a chad and went clubbing nearly every day and always tried to get me to go with him. Hated it so much. Glad I don’t see him as much as I used to. Went to uni and dropped out of 4th year due to a lack of motivation, anxiety and stress. My laziness was getting worse. That and my supervisor for my project supported a project he couldn’t ever help me with nor could I actually practically complete it with the unis resources without spending a shit ton of cash on devices. Programme leader tells me 12 weeks into my honours project that it was worthless trash and the supervisor was also known to have done this before with the project topic. This just fucked with me and I couldn't believe it. My already dwindling motivation to complete the course and hatred of having to travel 3-4 hours a day to uni and having to socialise with people I don’t like. Felt like I didn't belong. That anxiety just became overwhelming and I just stopped going, dropped out and became a hermit for 9 months before finally finding a job for 3 months in a warehouse where I could just listen to whatever I like without having to talk to people. I'm currently a neet who dropped of uni and looking to be a wageslave so I’m not a parasite at least. Barely interact with family. I do still have my friends though and communicate nearly daily on dicsord. Rarely do I ever meet them. I am very comfortable and happy being a recluse 24/7. But don’t particularly enjoy being a neet.

Attached: dd47f11774a5fa31c8c10ef20e658865.png (354x358, 45.54K)

i'm pretty sure its not and on researching it a large part of the population falsifies work experience on their resume, among other things
dont like about degrees though lmao

Just need to start regurgitating the same garbage that wasn't funny years ago, but in hindsight was fucking hilarious compared to the garbage that passes nowadays.

Attached: dysnomia irl.jpg (650x611, 75.4K)

My wife killed my son and herself. I had a mental breakdown and was institutionalized for two years. They kicked me out and gave me enough money to live on.

I GOT U FAM

Attached: dsfargeg.jpg (597x392, 33.54K)

BASED

Attached: SwXy2tG.jpg (476x716, 50.48K)

NOT BASED

Attached: speechless.jpg (600x649, 173.92K)

was ur son cute

Nihilists always fail to live up to their philosophy by offing themselves because they can't be perfect nihilists.

Plenty of people on this planet _way_ smarter and more in tune with the reality of our existence and how this is one step in a great chain of experience than you. Try learning more by (re)evaluating yourself instead of others.

You have much to look forward to if you'd stop being so self-involved with your bullshit.

where is ur son buried

that's babby philosophy my dude. nihilism posits that your life and everything about it is meaningless, viz., whether you kill yourself or not you change ultimately nothing; there thence would be no inconsistency of philosophy in not killing oneself were one to subscribe to the nihilist school

By positing meaning, nihilists fail to recognize they project the meaning of meaninglessness upon existence.

In essence, they aren't smart enough to grasp that their philosophy is self-contradictory and therefore absurd.

But you're still welcome to believe in the absurd. Just don't take it seriously or believe that anyone else will for that matter.

please indicate what part of the nihilist doctrine argues this

Yet I've met several girls with a similar problem as you.
I'd like not to generalize and give you a diagnosis of a possible lack of testosterone, but in my experience the magical t does make you want to do things.
With that said you're disgusting.

(((data mining)))

instead of having no friends, go watch some motivating mecha and get cocky so you can talk to people

Congrats elder hikki you're calling yourself mentally ill.

I am literally deformed. One side of my face is way bigger than the other. I think it's plagiocephaly.
Apparently i was really cute as a kid, but as i grew older my head started growing more in one side than the other.

The upper and lower parts of your face aren't supposed to be symmetrical user.

I made up my mind anons.
I want to attend university and get a future for myself.
Thank you for everything.

Attached: 1470664633307.jpg (1264x992, 69.23K)

KEK enjoy your debt-ridden future as you slowly realize you'll never find a job with your degree because there are a million other people with that same education and you're incapable of securing a relationship with your instructors and their peers of industry because you're essentially inept at socialization and everyone else is trying the same thing to make a future in the nepotic field of choice
find something that doesnt require a bachelor's, user. going to a trade school and getting your certifications to be a paramedic or firefighter is a much better idea especially because youre pretty much guaranteed employment in the field and you can grow out of your insecurity by realizing how shitty the average normalfag is through your interactions with them in these contexts

can confirm

Attached: do-it.webm (480x480, 1.54M)

yeah i also fell for the bsc meme
then after a year of contemplating suicide i eventually commissioned with the armed forces

I'm very good with people and I can make anyone like me.
Girls smile and think I'm cute, and I can hang out with the boys just fine.
I just need a degree to make it all work.
I'm not american :^)
>advertising itself as the most FREEDOM® country ever
>can never be free of Jews and their practices

sorry my shitty english but omegas are opposite of alphas they have everything a alpha have except the necessity to group thinking or lead other omegas are out of the grid they dont need anything or anyone they usually introverts, they also dont have a ego but have a strong pride, im assuming you are that user you wanted a place to belong or a classification because you were out of the grid what you going do now you have one?

if you google the term omega male you will either get biased info both in favor and against
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Omega Male

good luck LOL

I'm not, but you can't get anywhere unless you move forward.
Most of us are stuck between the same four walls because our inability or unwillingness to do so.

yeah fuck off

i wish you the best but i think its incredibly silly in the current academic environment to pursue a degree, although i cant speak for whatever your country might be. at least take a hard look at the outcomes for graduates in your country versus field of study and inform your decision from that; if you make the wrong choice youll remain entrapped by those same four walls save that youll also have added a crushing ceiling within them

also
>nihilists aren't smart enough
hhhmmmmmmm is that why almost every single person in my mensa club is either realist, nihilist or atheist?

im actually not sure if this is just a dogshit bait or if youre actually this retarded
i was asking you to explain how and why exactly i was beta, not what beta means

i just literally said that im NOT actually a nihilist but that the closest comparison would be that of a nihilist

everything in our lives (including our lives), is meaningless and irrelevant. even if i killed myself, nothing
would ultimately change, i would just stop existing. there is no afterlife and because of that - (let me steal a quote from nikola tesla becuase he explained it better that i can)
I commend religion, first, because every individual should have some ideal–religious, artistic, scientific, or humanitarian–to give significance to his life.
Each person is but a wave passing through space, ever-changing from minute to minute as it travels along, finally, some day, just becoming dissolved.
And because of that the one and only logical thing is to improve the quality of our lives and the lives of people around us.

Understand?

(also this is not directed only to you but to everyone here; can you please stop confusing intelligence with being smart, its really fucking annoying.)

Attached: afrey43y.jpg (2000x1187, 580.95K)

that isnt logical that's emotional. there is literally no logical argument for this being more true than any other derivation because in this philosophy all pursuits have exactly the same value none

Either you believe all life should be extinguished or all life should continue
Every value judgement that follows from life continuing can be rooted in logic

if there is no difference between all life continuing or all life being extinguished why must one care about where on the spectrum between 0 and 100% of life living the world falls?

thats not emotional thats logical.
because you have one life and since nothing matters, how would you rather live that one life;

like shit (basically no point living, might as well kill yourself at that point)
or
give fake value to your life and try to improve the quality of life for you and everyone around you - which is logically the best possible choice.

Attached: 123fg46h.jpg (2000x1332, 793.15K)

do you even realize how dumb you are?
do you even realize what you just said?

Consider a trade, instead. Carpentry, plumbing, electrician, anything but post-secondary education.

still illogical.
what were we discussing again? nihilism or something, right?
you're projecting your meaningless values onto everyone and asserting that only they have pseudomeaning because they are what you desire

Go fuck yourself

you're irrational; if we had IDs i'd filter you because you contribute nothing of merit to this discussion
im not even the user youre replying to youre just that damn stupid

But there's no merit to contribute to the discussion in the first place because nothing matters haha I watch rick and morty I think I know better than you

you dont deserve a reply

Isnt that a cheap ride available at one call/trip?.

what do you mean by typing:
are you implying that i meant that? - because thats far from my point

im not projecting anything. how can i project reality? (i guess i can if someones mental grasp is as big as the bubble he is living inside of)
i used to be heavily religious. and i mean heavily. until a couple of years ago when i had to undergo mental evaluation where i got introduced to mensa and other people like me
i also got the chance to speak to 2 guys from triple nine society about various subjects including this same exact subject, life in general, religion and more - thats when i finally understood…

what im saying here is; just because you dont understand the subject matter does not mean im projecting meaningless values and asserting that only they have pseudomeaning

please stop replying to this thread - you are just spamming at this point

Attached: 13cd4t5v.jpg (1920x1080, 856.95K)

epic

what you just said is so illogical and stupid that i legitimately dont know how to respond so heres your (you)

this is a shitty thread
any wonder you cunts don't have friends

Attached: IMG_20171114_111926.jpg (268x188, 4.2K)

are you maybe a little bit mentally retarded? we're discussing nihilism, the perspective that everything is pointless. you then, in this discussion about nihilism, discarded a line of argument by saying that
>[would you… live… like shit (basically no point living, might as well kill yourself at that point)
as though this has the slightest logical weight in the discussion
and then, instead of presenting a real argument when this was pointed out, you start talking about your association with intellectual organizations and browbeating me into not replying to your illogic
further your reclusiveness by not shitposting here anymore

There's no other way to argue against an equally retarded claim

Well, rape is always an option then. If you're worried about hurting their feelings go for a black they have none.

Attached: RM2yPMI.jpg (720x960, 79.37K)

youre either really fucking stupid
or youre a shitposting god
this is to tragic to be true…

how the fuck do you STILL not understand my point?
try reading it a couple hundred more times, maybe then it will click for you

Attached: 12g7643uu.jpg (5120x3200, 2.38M)

LMFAO

I don't like being this way, when I first became NEET years and years ago I thought it was the greatest thing and I would never tire of it and I didn't need people. I am self diagnosed but I legitimately think I have autism every trait I've read about it rings true to me it. Just the other day I stumbled on the asociality wikipedia page and I read this, it made me want to kill myself.
I turned 24 and I hate this so much, I wish so much I had friends I wish so much I could converse with people but everytime I open my mouth I don't have anything to say and when I do it's the most autistic shit you can think of, I don't have any original thoughts, can't contribute anything to the conversation, can't contribute anything to this world, I don't know why the fuck I was born. If I had a choice of being born, I'd rather not have been, save myself the trouble. I've gotten worse and worse over the years, I feel as I'm a lost cause. I've been looking up jobs but I fit zero qualifications, even for a driver they expect a person to be super smart with good problem solving skills which I have not. I'm a fucking braindead autistic retard that shouldn't have been born. Want to genuinely kill myself sometimes, the only thing I've got going on in my life is I'm not ugly that's it.

Wow dude, I wish I was you what the hell are you complaining about? I have "friends" more like my cousins friends that I hang out with on the rarest of occassions, I wish they would shoot me a text message every now and then.
You've got it down, you sound like a stand up guy who can actually talk to people I feel your post is null and void.

You have quite a lot of inner work to do before we can have a meaningful conversation, This was my last attempt to help. Most everything you focus on is imaginary, but you will never understand this, and that isn't your fault. Thank you for the offer to come back but being a role model or teacher to /hikki/ was a lesson for me that I won't repeat. I gave you everything you need to make a new beginning, or you can erase it, doesn't matter. No thank you, good luck and take care, e

Attached: 1500305436305-1.jpg (640x360 41.42 KB, 5.25M)

Again that's funny coming from you considering the fact that you're a shut in yourself also you're always welcomed to comeback many of your post and pictures still remain as well.

no

Attached: 10706409.jpg (3072x2304, 871.7K)

Well excuse me for not following your religion also define a new beginning because i don't wanna live a normalfag live and i don't think you do ether look we appreciate what you have contributed on there but i like i said you can't act like an asshole who thinks he's always right about everything people don't like people like that and reading through the last few post in this thread obviously Holla Forums doesn't like you either you're a cunt and probably one of the most autistic hikikomoris i've ever seen on imageboards even worse than me you're a 64 year old man trying to fit in with a bunch of young people it's better that you go to a site more suited for you like a chat room for the elderly.

Been playing the same game 10+ hours a day for around 3 months, I try to get into other games but they just don't hold my interest like the one I'm playing now (Path of exile). This was after a bigger vanilla wow binge that lasted nearly a year.

Surprisingly articulate for a "braindead autistic retard". Feels time;

user, I've known you for years. user has been one of the best friends I could've ever hoped for, and I know, even though I've called him a faggot, and told him to kill himself, and he me, many times, that we have always had each other's best interests at heart. We kick & poke each other, but this is because deep down we want our brother to keep fighting. Everytime he fails, I feel that I've failed in my duty to encourage him. We could be great, or we could be nothing. We could just fritter away our days sharing funny pictures with a cold indifference to the world outside. It doesn't matter. Perhaps, God willing, if such an entity exists, you'll find your joy. You'll find that something that makes it all okay. You'll find success.

Then, maybe, you'll check back with your old friend user. You'll remember the laughs, and the hard times. Maybe you'll see him suffering, and maybe you can empathize with him. Maybe you'll take some time out of your day to give him a hand up, tell him the world is beautiful. Crazy, mad, broken. But beautiful. Because maybe you've felt it before, and you feel his pain. You remember when user was the only friend you had. And even though you'd moved on, and your life is everything you'd hoped for, you want him to be okay too.

Attached: S80323.jpg (720x930, 463.4K)

Kill yourself.

Not a chance.

You deserve death for unironically insulting people with autism.

If you'd read his post, you'd see that the quotation marks weren't just for decoration, nigger. And you think I'd be posting here if I wasn't on the spectrum?

You're too kind, as well written for an autist it might be, I still struggle putting words and ideas and thoughts together. I might have higher functioning autism, but it still hurts, but anyhow, beautiful words user, I don't know how to respond. Just know I appreciate your kind posting in this thread, we need more people like you and I wish you and everyone the best no matter how insufferable you faggots might be at times, there's good in all of us.

Attached: 48077fafa963aaef9603d34d2b30ae9c97573fbe60016dcf56437a3a4033ffdf-pol.png (495x380, 47.14K)

Talk about a brain damaged cunt. I don't want a babysitting job for mentally damaged problem children, that will never improve. It doesn't matter what I do or say you will still be a retard. Go argue in the mirror, stare really hard until you puke from your own bullshit. Do you finally get it now, cringy little faggot. FUCK OFF…

Attached: insane.jpeg (400x398, 25.46K)

You are trying WAAAYY too hard to fit in with the young people and there you go again thinking that you're above everyone else and that anyone who doesn't agree with you is retarded sorry but the only retard here is you the isolation must have made you a complete retard and a stuck up cunt also love how you continue to ignore all the flaws i point out about you as if you aren't aware of your own short comings also one big thing you need to realize is this YOU CAN'T FORCE PEOPLE TO CHANGE now go back to your failed normalfag hikki life and get off image boards Stephen Padock.

Attached: watamote.jpg (500x492, 25.79K)

Attached: kermie.jpeg (625x415, 71.54K)

Why did you do that kermie.

Attached: 41496d7c-71d1-4c47-a59c-0283969515aa.jpg (800x419, 84.59K)

Attached: 26ohx0~2.jpg (473x473, 88.36K)

What's up my Negus…(niggas)

Attached: stupid.jpeg (600x743, 63.63K)

1. Stuff feeble excuses for laziness up into your asshole

2. Pull micropenis

3. Moonwalk out in the midst of the chaos

4. Go to Apple store in glee as you just pulled off the heist of the century

5. ???

6. PROFIT

Attached: spikey71.png (475x533, 503.09K)

Im not exactly complaining i guess. or maybe a little bit of that. im too comfy where i am now to really want to do anything with my time or self. i didnt know this was particularly about friends. i have friends but as i said i just bail on them and prefer being alone. thought the recluse/hikki thing was about confinement and being alone? i guess lack of motivation and no will to do anything with my life aside from staying in my room and vidya is what gets to me sometimes.

Attached: blackpill.jpeg (1024x616, 207.2K)

What fucking year is it

Anytime I go out to social events and something awkward, embarrassing, insulting happens. Every time I approach a girl and get rejected. I think of this:

"Never get off of the boat"

Attached: 5910-812.jpg (320x240, 15.88K)

Y
ou seem confused.
Need any help?

Attached: metal_construction.webm (1280x720, 3.82M)

I know you are trying to explain why you're a pathetic neet faggot but thought it might be appropriate to mention you referred to yourself 15 times in the 2 shitty sentences your mom typed for you. Just saying.
THIS realization might be part of your problem.
Also, fuck you because that's why.

Attached: Happy_to_say_Fuck_You.gif (499x374, 934.63K)

Yeah, I tend to be a little self-absorbed when literally talking about myself, sorry, I know you're right and it's actually everyone else's fault except mine
Fucking fight me

yea
I know.
More excuses.
You're pathetic.

It's time to accept some personal responsibility for who you are nigger.
Just sayin.

Where ever you go, there you are.

and, you seem to be there.

Attached: aint_telling.png (500x455, 325.66K)

the nigger shot in the above post knew he had nobody to blame but himself. Deathbed realization.
If a negroid brain can qualify this concept, have this Epiphany, what's your hold up Chuck ?

Too comfy eating tendies and jacking off 3 times a day would be my guess.

Attached: anhero.jpg (750x600, 30.57K)

Stop being a retard, user

xhamster.com/videos/nina-hartley-interracial-gangbang-7294581

Hillary Wants to be president and she fucks a group of black men for votes.

yes i laughed too before i knew what kind of people you can meet there…

webm.land/media/5ayT.webm

Attached: hikikomori.jpg (300x168, 5.74K)

Attached: floor.jpeg (480x480, 20.2K)