A message for maybe half of you

Why aren't you utilizing the potential of your superior genes?
I know a lot of you aren't living the NEET life. You're either studying to acquire a useful skill or are already working and being a valuable, productive member of society like every white man has the potential to become. This post is not for you.

I'm talking to the other half of you. Why don't you take the genes your ancestors have blessed you with and put them to some use other than sitting at home all day and shitposting on the internet?
I'm studying and about to graduate with a highly demanded skillset in an expanding field which provides much of the infrastructure that runs any decent society, yet I still feel shame from my ancestors for not being the top of my class.
How the fuck do you cope with being out of shape, without any valuable skills, and living a degrading, monotonous lifestyle where you rarely see the light of day despite knowing what you and your volk are capable of achieving?

Because though I've deferred suicide until after the election I've practically no will to live, let alone take care of myself/get a job/go back to school.

sage for shit thread

Sure, you can be that way.
you can disregard what I'm telling you here. Just know that, as long as you waste your life away talking shit on the internet and not breeding, you are right where the Jew wants you.

If you took care or yourself and found a field you have passion for, you wouldn't want to commit suicide. You would want your life to go on for as long as possible.

Because I don't see much point of doing so in the current climate - why should I break my health and induce stress in a shitty job working from 6-18, filling some kike's pockets with money; why having kids, who I won't be able to provide and who will get forcibly vaccinated, sent to school to be brainwashed; why trying to get married to some woman, when I see how disgusting the modern woman is - there are no virgins after the age of 15, they are all brainwashed with militant feminism and have dozens of past sex partners. The game is rigged and the best I can do is not to play.

I had a life
I still hated myself. I never understood my deep sadness but its what brought me down. I fell into alcoholism and lost my job and apartment and GF. Now I'm on probation for DUI and concealing a weapon and domestic (fight with GF). I can no longer be a security guard which is all I ever did and no one will hire me because of "violent tendencies" (domestic violence charge). The past 2 years I have literally not left my grandmothers house. Im just waiting to get off of probation so I can try and move on.

Time is meaningless and I never know what day it is. I take Kratom daily to insulate myself from the madness that comes from basically being on house arrest for almost 3 years now

Same user, there just aren't any redpilled women.

There's your problem. You're thinking in terms of "a job" rather than "a career." If you go searching, you will find something you actually enjoy learning about and doing. That's where you are going to be most productive and your ticket to a bearable existence.

you're kinda fucked on the vaccination but you can reeducate your children if they start spewing bullshit.

Don't believe this kike demoralization. Good women are out there. You just don't see a lot of them because they're busy dealing with actually successful people.

But you're white. You can still win.

Shit job and rent eats so much of my income I couldn't afford to take the day disgusting Mexican whores that populate my region on a date anyway. The only thing I can bring to the table is mordant humor; hyperintelligence; and not being particularly fat or skinny - not exactly a winning combo unless you've got bank. And most of the women my age who want kids have already got them from a failed marriage.

Trying not to drink my cup of hemlock and move on. Hell, you never know, if Trump wins maybe I'll make my bid for a DHS job or whatever. Make civil service great again you fucker.

Because college doesn't start for a few more months and there's no jobs around here

Also I'm not even going for some degree. Just a trade. Fucking college is so fucked for poor middle America. Even the trades now are making you go to college to get (((certificates))) and other bullshit like that. Fucking kikes

What trade?
I was thinking about getting a welding cert along with my degree but it didn't make logistical sense for me.

Welding lol.

maybe next life.

Just ignore me then

At least you aren't keep alive by your own cowardliness like me.

ok, my honest assessment:
you fucked up, you got a violent criminal record and now working for someone else is largely out of the question. your only option is self employment. Starting a business takes a pretty great leap of faith, but it's the only alternative to mediocrity you have. Find something you're capable of doing that people would be willing to pay you for and just run with it until you have a way to finance any passion you might have. The next couple years are gonna be tough for you and if you fail, I would not be surprised. But there's no excuse for not making an attempt.

Are you ok?

CUCKCHAN SLIDE THREAD
REPORT AND SAGE

Because I intend to do exactly what you say, but it's another four days until my studies start. Been exactly the half you're talking to, but am stopping that in a few days.
Once I have my degree, I don't know where to move on to though. Either really go all the way and try to become a professor to use my position in a pro-white way, if I meet the right people and we set something up, try going political one way or the other, or just look for a job using my degree. But seriously, the course is a proper, goods-production oriented one and I'm already working on the material. If I don't find a good job after studying, I will genuinely try to fuck up politics with a savage brand of nationalism that will make the leftist impression of the nazis look like Hare Krishna monks just by comparison. The kikes will wish the holocaust had happened if they get to see what fate has in store for them instead.

The chosen Undead is neither chosen nor predetermined. The whole notion that there is one is a lie. The chosen undead is whoever links the first flame.
Don't wait for Hitler. Be Hitler.

yeah thats me as well. talented, could have done anything in life, but always with that sadness that has been my undoing.

This is psychological warfare.

CTR demotivation thread. REPORT AND ABANDON

(checked)
Fuck the psyops dude, it's the kike's economic war that truly kills. They keep us running on a treadmill and they crank up the dial 1% every year while they print up infinity JudenBux and hand it to themselves for free.

Managed to find a QT in an art 1010 class in Utah (easy elective, I'm going into economics). Turns out she was slightly redpilled because both her parents are Germanic as fuck.
It was absolute pure luck. Even in Utah where women are supposed to be pure because Mormonism (spoiler: they dont seem to be much better here, unless you want a hardcore mormon who will essentially demand you to be mormon too before dating)

all whites are not healthy & smart

OP calls half of all Holla Forums posters "out of shape", "without any valuable skills", and "NEET"s who are living "degrading, monotonous lifestyles".

I call you HARD-WORKING, PATRIOTIC ANONS, who want to see this board active. Without the thousands of you every day, who come to this board to give and post content for others to enjoy, we would not have such a vibrant community. When OP calls you "degraded", he is showing that he does not have your best interest at heart. He is a faggot, like you always thought he was, and come November 8th you should not give him your vote.

I eat.

kek

Because I have shit genetics and don't wish to be a burden on society or poison the well with my shit genes.
I look white, but my mother(who actually had 10/10 pedigree German genes) interbred with 1/8 jew and a fucking RUSSIAN jew as well making me 1/16 jew with a little slav in there, I am opting for chemical sterilization later in life and am working with marine life / donating to WN movements so I can contribute something to society.

Those are the same taxes that supplement any service the free market can't provide on its own. The majority of your taxes will be squandered on shit, but they have their value.

Heh, you need a way with words for that one. If you have that gift, please do utilize it. You should probably start as a street agitator before actually entering the political arena. Set out some trial balloons while in a public place where no one really knows you. Test the waters and see which stances you can most effectively defend and train your ability to respond to criticism. Make your strongest stances the focus of your campaign.

Passion: find one.
As faggy as it sounds, life becomes much more enjoyable when you find a purpose.

Me telling everybody to make something of themselves is demotivation?

>he doesn't know how to deprogram mormons

Kek
/thread

Fantastic post you made there. You have officially proven to me that you are a valuable member of your community.

What's funny about welding? Seems like a good job to me.

probably because you're thinking of the same field
sorry about the tism

Do you know what kind of welding your want to do, yet?
I'm learning TIG-Steel right now, I'll probably go for aluminium after that and then try to find a job.

A good reminder that while some of us are shitposting away, the rest of us are working, being responsible adults, raising white children, having successful heterosexual marriages, etc.

Your life itself should be anti-juden

No, I made my money in the first web bubble. After that it's been speculation in stocks and real estate. I shitpost because I can. Don't need or want for anything. Op has his idea of who visits here but his type would be surprised.

yeah i didn't read the id but your autism is flaring up even more, lol is responding to the fact they are going for the same thing. jesus.

Been there, but for me it wasn't sadness, it was sheer all-consuming anger or hatred. I could never really explain it. It was just there. Like something that was all up in my face and bugging me all the time. It didn't even make me burst out violently, it was just sort of crippling. Stopped me from doing anything. People would be nice to me and I would still hate them with a passion behind their back.

It started getting better with the redpills. I really think it was plain cognitive dissonance from all the shit that's happening, talked-about narratives somehow not matching up with the experienced reality and decisions on the part of officials everywhere that seem completely nonsensical, and with the redpills you start understanding that they're not nonsensical but malicious. I know this sounds like there is more of a reason to be angry, but the anger really faded, once things started to make sense. Like having a natural aversion to forests, but not being able to see the forest from all the trees. So when you do, you calm down and bide your time hoping that you'll find or craft yourself an axe.

What happens if you do get yourself a white wife and have kids exactly? Oh right
Retarded defeatist excuse. Unless there's a rabbi holding a knife to your neck this instant, there's nothing stopping you from taking the right side.

probly not gonna get the cert. It was largely supposed to be a failsafe in case I couldn't land a job programming PLC's or tuning PID loops.
I'm confident in my ability to demonstrate my competence though so I'm not particularly anxious.

Remember: you can be productive AND shitpost. It's your life, don't let the Jew control it and definitely don't let your laziness do so.

No dude. I'm legitimately at the end of my rope. I have no future and nothing is waiting for me. Are you fucking okay?

It was just funny that I was talking about welding and you thought of the same.