TRUMP APOLOGIZES TO SERBIA FOR CLINTON BOMBING

archive.is/c0ifV

REMOVE KEBAB INTENSIFIES

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-joe-biden-welcomed-serbia-massive-rally-trump-video/
archive.is/KzbjD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm(KEBAB
balkaninsight.com/en/article/arkan-s-paramilitaries-tigers-who-escaped-justice
lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/02/photography-in-the-docket-as-evidence/
srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.hr/2011/03/bosnian-genocide-pictures-are-worth.html
archive.is/h34Sc
archive.is/A8H82
archive.is/oVu44
rt.com/usa/362697-trump-serbia-fake-interview/
katalaksija.
kosovo-mining.org/kosovoweb/
kfos.
truedemocracy.
ronpaulinstitute.
iacenter.
friendsofkosovo.wordpress.
inserbia.
m.digitaljournal.
nedeljnik.rs/nedeljnik/portalnews/saopstenje-redakcije-povodom-slucaja-tramp/
vukajlija.com/srpska-posla
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayyy lmao

Bump for kebab removal

5D chess

Here we go again.

Ready for shills claiming Trump is weak for apologizing for anything?

(Checked)
We're going to reclaim Constantinople and make Turks pay for it.

wow

REMOVE
KEBAB,
REMOVE
CUNTON.

IS TRUMP THE CHOSEN ONE TO MAKE THE WORLD WHOLE AGAIN?

ELECT THIS MAN NOW!

OMG MY HERO

Serbs confirmed the Aussies of the Balkans? I mean, the "Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible" when they shot down an F-117 was classic.

Remove!

I was wondering when he'd do this. Was expecting it in the primaries TBH since it requires awareness of history. The article is written like he's defending genocide and is advised by the Kremlin.

REMOVE NAMEFAG

kek

Definitely.

For those that haven't heard about this:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-joe-biden-welcomed-serbia-massive-rally-trump-video/

Didn't you know goy?

Trump is literally Stalin!

lel the cucks are attacking him harder over this than the libshits

it was a joke.

even i can tell.

No that ben jewpiro is a namefag I've seen him in many threads.

Pretty sure he's from goon/pol/.

What better way to portray the Clinton's as warmongers than pointing out recent examples? Nice chess move, indeed.

Make Serbia stronk again.

2pac confirmed releasing new album in serbia ft. Donald Trump.

Also aiding kebab in taking Kosovo.
I was old enough to remember it happening but I knew almost no details back then.

Not surprising. They love slurping 'muh moderate muslim' dong.

Another nail in the coffin(KEBAB WAS REMOVED FOR BEING KEBAB)

Trump is the best candidate for America and the best leader that you had/will have for a long time. Not just because of this. He is incredibly smart. He is a leader. He can't be lead as most corrupt politicains are, nothing but puppets to globalists, Rotschilds and Soros. That's why they fear him so much. Godspeed and MAGA

Thanks for correcting the record, Chaim.

YYYYEEESSSS

He's the best thing we've got at the moment.

Ron Paul > Trump, though

GTFO CTR, had burgers stayed out of it, there would be no mudslime crisis today. They probably destroyed Yugoslavia just in preparation for this "migrant crisis". The NATO operation against Serbia is one of the biggest crimes in the 20th century.

Holy shit. The fucking Serbs were removing a bunch of shitskin mudslimes. They were doing alright until the US decided to send in their death squads to cut their heads off in the night.
Fuck off kike.

This reminds me
archive.is/KzbjD

RESUME REMOVAL

I will have you know most Balkans and Eastern Europe supports the man. We see that he is a leader not a pathetic globalist pawn like hrc. Of course your MSM won't tell you that, European luggenpresse is also shilling overdrive against him because they are losing control. But people know better. Balkans know who is a pawn that will lead you to war (hrc) and who is a man who actually wants world peace and prosperity. Support from Balkans, Burgers

Are you trying to tell me that isn't a holy task to do

ok

Yes and?

first pic that bitch is looting a corpse, great fucking job

The only good kebab is a dead kebab, Moishe.

“I expect this is probably just rhetoric by Trump as U.S. policy in the Balkans has been pretty consistently supportive of Serbia since they waged the aerial campaign in the 1990s,” Gordy adds. “Otherwise it is hard to imagine that the U.S. could be more pro-Serbia at the moment.”

You Americans are fucking delusional and brainwashed. You are out worst enemy. You bombed us in 200 with fucking depleted uranium, causing our cancer rates to skyrocket, you supported albanian separatists and stole 1/4 of our countries territory, you regularly interfere in out domestic politics and elections, in the last one thanks to the intervention of your ambassador ~4 anti government party's got into the parliament even though they didn't have enough votes (they magically crossed the census as soon as the USA ambassador visited the place where they wore counting the votes, during the election night), you heavily finance NGO's that work against the interests of our country, just a few days ago you helped albanians steal our government's property that's worth more than 150 million. And many more…

What a shameful display you are.

YES
FUCKING YES
I should go to Commiefornia, get a fake driver's license and vote for him just because of this (non-burger).

>YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM!
Doesn't work kiddo.
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT

Implying that Bosnians are people.
Implying that they could've genocided the Croats.

Kebabs started it and they have absolutely no business in Europe.

Have to admit I didn't even expect trump to be this based. Today is a good day.

omfg shit just got real

Would have done it myself. The RWDS have a lot to learn from serbs, they are pros are kebab removal.

Do you not know how an ethnic civil war works?

thanks

This is brilliant. Trump saving America and Europe.

accidental sage

bump for great justice

Man, you got me hungry. Reminds me of prosciutto. Look it up

lol, we removed those dumb sebs i 4 days. you and drumpf are just degenerates. kys fags. he will lose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm(KEBAB WAS REMOVED FOR BEING KEBAB)

That kebab looks a bit raw tbh.

Stop shilling you leftypol fag. We had balkan threads before and the agreement js no more brother wars. Only fucking leftists want more wars

Ti si stvarno glup momak, a? Nije se ispriča za nas, nego za to šta ih je NATO bomba nazad u kameno doba radi ubijanja bosanskih muslimana.

REMOVE

You don't know where you are.

Cool. Should we post corpses of Religion-of-Piss victims too, mega-faggot?

HAIL ROKI

I like how that "cruelty by Bosnian Serbs" pic fails to mention that literal mujahedin armies led by Naser Oric went around murdering Serbian civilians in that same city until we said enough is enough and started removing.
Their brave leader fled like a pussy bitch and left his killers at the mercy of Serb forces, that gave them exactly what they deserved.
And in case you burgers don't know, Srebrenica is our own kind of MUH SHOAH, we have a joke here that every year when the goat fuckers commemorate and shit, we ask, i wonder how many new dead people they'll "discover" this year, because that's what they do, they literally ship dead people from all over the country, sometimes even infants born like five years ago and bury them as "Srebrenica victims".

This is now a Serbian war music thread

If I may, there are a few parallels between leftists in Burgerland and leftists in Europe. They both want fucking war. I have seen the balkan war with my eyes and people just don't want anymore wars. Majority people are strongly against it. Only ones advocating or trying to instill it are Rotschild/ Soros funded leftists, quite like Killary.

HVALA TI ARKANE

lol retard

Rokii~i

(song is about downed f117's when Clinton decided it's a good idea to bomb civilians in Belgrade, again with sole reason that soros wanted control Kosovo - which he now does)

also, based mods

just a tip, this is a obnoxious cuckchan shitposter from croatia known as Fredi, he is a nigger lover who supports ISIS

He is so fat and autistic he was kicked off from cuckchan's minecraft server for being too retarded even by minecraft standards. He is also very known for ID hopping and even samefagging his own posts.

My. God. I'll admit that I had my doubts about this man but after everything that has gone down over the last week there is now no doubt in my mind that he is the real fucking deal. We MUST get this man into office.

You can bitch here all day and night but Serbs lost all wars.
(KEBAB WAS REMOVED FOR BEING KEBAB AND BAN EVADING)

WEW

No more brother wars. No more world wars.
MAGA/MEGA

We were doing swimmingly in both Bosnia and Kosovo until The World Police showed up.

I can also tell

you've been on

cuckchan for too long

lad.

He must be from Zagreb.

Sarajevo probably, they're beyond asshurt about all that happened.

most of people came from there during the exodus

Correct and the most hilarious part is he tries so hard to prove himself as being "pure neo nazi croat" while the truth is he is a mixed race mutt and even has mudslimes in his family tree, hence his love for ISIS

Heh, well Zagreb is the multiculti metropolis shithole.

The only wars we'll fight with our brethren will be standing shoulder to shoulder with them.

cuckchan rapefugee detected

which exodus? there have been several.
only the first in 2014 are the purest and best of posters. everyone else is cucked pozzed faggots who need to go back.
ILLEGAL ALIENS GIT OUT
why the fuck did you guys stay on cuckchan?

This.

we just got a recent influx. you can see them on slash bee posting cuckchan tier threads. this was never a thing (except that one time in 2015). watchout.

i came here long before you m8

the one in 2014, i dont think i have even looked back except maybe for few links when Hiroshima took over and made some stupid posts about marketing

Now i hear Martin Shkreli is taking over and i can only laugh at the irony since good amount of them at /bis/ were worshipping that jewish rat

shkreli was at that faggot "alt right" art show a few days ago too, he's obviously a Holla Forumstard but he's too close to milo's faggotry for anyone's liking

TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE
TIME FOR SERBIAN REVENGE

Trump confirmed to be Big Boss. Where were you when America became Outer Heaven?

he is not a Holla Forumstard he is just a jew who smelled money to be made from exploitation of chan's popularity

in 2012 Moot said 4chan is actually making lots of money and having insane traffic increase each year and its just matter of time before he sells the chan and moves to something else and we all know how that went, he sold the chan and got a shady job at Google.

I went back to /feg/ once since I used to post there. Words cannot describe how fucking horrible it has become. I don't know how those people there haven't killed themselves yet.

Damn I miss Tay.

I guess to some of us Holla Forums was their first imageboard, but most of us came from 4chan at some point.

I got here because of GamerGate but this oldfag cancer should die. Nobody should care who's behind the mask as long as our newfaggotry is kept at bay.

Uncle Ted did nothing wrong.

THE MEMES JACK!

but is he kill?

Definitely AYY

cucks

We're the Founding Fathers

I love how he and his team are already making presidential diplomatic moves before the election is over.

MODS ARE GODS AND GOD IS A SERB

REMOVE EVERY KEBAB FROM PREMISES

KOSOVO = SERBIJA
REPUBILKO SERBSKA = ALIVE
CAPSLOCK = REMOVED
TRUMP = PRESIDENT OF USA

I'll vouch for him. He says he's got a plan in place to rid Shapiro and his ilk from YouTube by infiltrating the YouTube heros program. He's the only namefag I haven't had reason to hate, so far anyway.

namefags belong on trs

Your point?

do not respond to his shitposts, just report them and move on he is a fat attention whore

What kind of dumbass goes and fucks with a body when the barrel is still hot and sights on target… wtf…

archive you Daddy-sucking jizz-slurper

story behind this?

Be that as it may, he only uses his tag to bring awareness to his plan. I don't like namefag either, I remember one faggot that tripped as Sam Hyde and that asshole was insufferable. But Ben Jewpiro is based out of France and I find myself in agreement with a lot of what he posts. Ask him about his plan some time. Or don't. Whatever.

We need some serious internal purging before we go to remove kebab.

They remove kebab by composting them.

oldfaggotry and elitism helps keep post quality high

Ron Paul has some great ideas but he doesn't have the balls to be a strong leader

imho, ron is based and logical man. this circus is just makes me wanna vomit tbh.

This.

Also smugs.

thanks lad. that dancing club bitch had everyone crazy for here. i dont know why.

I have my doubts of that.

no. we are the founders of Holla Forums. the previous inhabitants were uncivilized barbarians talking about faggot shit (some yucky south americans)

the only OG pre 1st exodus people i knew that were here were a dozen or so south americans talking about something here. i forgot. they left another website to come to here. fertile posting lands.
you think that way but you don't know how insufferable cuckchan cancer is. it's now a grand mixture of cuckchan, reddit, and nigger twitter speak. pozzed posters should go away.

All I care is that he looks like pork jerky, and It's making me hungry.

Don't say 'you Americans' as though We The People are saying that shit. We are not our media, and our government does not obey our wishes. That's why we're trying to turn it over.

His piece in that art show mocked modern art faggotry.

HVALA TI ARKANE

believe what you will then, if i knew shit from cuckchan before the first exodus i dont see how that makes me a newfag now here

Don't let your memes be just draems

It's a pro Trump article on a pro Trump website, check your autism or archive it yourself

I don't want to start a d&c argument because I actually respect Ron Paul a lot and supported him back in 2012. Watching the GOP rob him of the nomination was my first eye-opening experience at how corrupt the process is.

Nonetheless, his policies are completely toothless to solve the enormous problems in our country. Whites are rapidly becoming a minority in every country that we inhabit and in less than 50 years we'll be a minority in the US. Ron Paul is extremely weak on border control (because "big government" is apparently an anathema) and opposed to any form of large-scale deportations.

I think he's a principled man who would be valuable in the Congress, and I feel likewise about his son. But neither Pauls are the men we need to lead America out of crisis. We have a demographic problem that is exploding and requires drastic measures to repair.

k i believe no bully

>>>/cuckchan/

and stay there lolberg retard

Do you even remember the old Ron Paul memes?

Sounds a lot like "muh 700 gorilion" jasenovac

I confess, I'm an information archiver, not a computer nerd. After keeping zombie files for decades, I stumbled on to redice and was vaulted to Holla Forums.

I started at half, then quickly moved to infinity once I learned of it. In the ~yr I've been here, I've watched the quality of the redpilling be reduced as the Trump campaign takes precedence and many newfags join the ranks. Hopefully it will regain it's original ironic/informative shitposting once he's elected. One thing's for sure though, it won't go back to the way it was. We are heading for civil war, 2020, LWDS/RWDS, and 8/pol/ is vanguard in however that turns. Stay true to (((whom))) put us on this self-destructive path, don't waver, and Holla Forums will serve it's best purpose.

Its not 2012 anymore retard

Bosniggers had it coming.

It should, we went to complete shit back in '12 too during elections

Why am I under the impression I had been here since 2013? Were there more than one Exodoi per year?

Funny how someone a hundred times more redpilled than him showed up this election.

(checked)

If anything this is going to make the media look retarded.

Preffer my kebab well done, not rare medium.

Apparently, that was her husband and it was not in Srebrenica but somewhere else. Dunno what they have done to serbs but I believe that they were not innocent. Reverse image search:
balkaninsight.com/en/article/arkan-s-paramilitaries-tigers-who-escaped-justice
lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/02/photography-in-the-docket-as-evidence/
srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.hr/2011/03/bosnian-genocide-pictures-are-worth.html

Oh god this is great.

36D CHESS

420 blaze it sheeet

DUDE

interesting interesting

Now that's what I call correcting the record.

it was safe to assume it was a jew at that point.

Trump now denies making that statement. Lügenpresse again or 7D chess?
archive.is/h34Sc
archive.is/A8H82
archive.is/oVu44

confirmed for kike trying to use "Le jude" tactic

It's not 1995 anymore.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

kill yourself

We memed for Ron in 2012 because he was the only person running who wasn't a total globalist whore.

Can we get a webm?

Ameri, jebem vam mater ako ne glasate za Imperatora.

all of this latvian, russian and ukranain kikes are now "ultra nationalists"

Oh look, it's nothing.

It's a ruse cruise

Ga back to halfchan, gamergate faggot.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

I've been waiting for him to openly act as president and directly tell Putin he isn't going to continue the idiocy of Obama.

why does bane-kun love me?

Amazing stuff. Now this is the way you build alliances with the Russians. Serbia is their little Orthodox brother, after all.

"They love the Imperial Truth in India. Wonderful people."

Trusting slavmedia, not even once.

before you open your cuckchan mouth look up who Zhirinovsky is

As soon as I saw the thread's headline I immediately thought of this song. Thank you for posting it, user.

BASED POOS

Fuck off retarded russiaboo

PAJEET MASTER RACE

why i am even bothering with you in the first place when you are unredeemable scum

You're the one who believes a JEW can be a nationalist in a country thats not Israel.

Just think how stupid you sound.

Israeli should take more kebab

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

They're alright as long as you don't have to live around them.

Some are not as lucky.

NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA!

Trump's campaign said that interview was a hoax. Serbs literally made the interview up. Fucking pathetic.

But, why though?

Because they're that pathetic

rt.com/usa/362697-trump-serbia-fake-interview/

Some of you are alright, don't come to the shitting street tomorrow.

Clickbait

daily reminder serbs have been just as happy to kill germans as they were muslims and spent years sucking ottoman dick

but hey, lets go ahead and worship some communists because le remove le kebab xDDD

Oh, it's some shitty clickbait magazine. Welp.

bait

But, it's true actually. They were under the ottomans for 500+ years, and then they got given to Russia as an appeasement gift.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

I want to believe he thinks this way anyway.

hahaha, more than 90% of the white nations of Europe fit that description, and that's without the kebab removal.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

Exactly. they feared us when we were fighting eachother, they must be scared shitless now that we stand together.

Those who are old enough know what Yugoslavia was. Not allied with Russians or the States. Our land our rules. We have been through alot since then. We've come out of it smarter. We see through the game that globalists are trying to push us in. They won't succeed. Balkan brothers united are a mighty force to be reckoned with. Partaining to thread, Trump is a very smart individual. He will bring prosperity, killary will bring ww3. It is that simple. The choice is obvious

The fuck are you talking about? Yugoslavia would've been a third world shithole without Western money and support. The fucking country ran out of consumer goods such as coffee and chocolate all the time, gas problems, people going to Italy to buy decent clothes. Fucking faggot.

And scroll up, Serbs made up the interview.

You mean trips to Treviso and Klagenfurt? Oh woe is me

Oh woe is me, yeah, you had to smuggle fucking pants and risk being arrested. Some fucking country where you can't even get a decent pair of pants, sign me in.

Yeah that really changes anything I said. Wtf??? I hate Trump now
Wtf??? I hate Serbs now

Get on my level or don't even bother replying :^)

“We lie to deceive ourselves, to console others; we lie for mercy, we lie to fight fear, to encourage ourselves, to hide our and somebody else’s misery. We lie for love and honesty. We lie because of freedom. Lying is the trait of our patriotism and the proof of our innate smartness. We lie creatively, imaginatively, inventively.”

-Dobrica Cosic, former President of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

Sounds like a tragedy to be honest. How many times did you or your parents get arrested? I do hope you are literate enough to realise I'm neither shilling nor mourning Yugoslavia. The fact that I hope was conveyed is that brother wars are idiotic and that we're quite strong when we work together. This also includes Bosnians, they got dealt a really shitty hand and are now fighting wahhabi invasion. They need our help more than ever

You mean Jews land and Jews rule, hoping to obliterate and weaken both the Serbian and Croatian people.

1. Marshall Tito, who by his real Jewish name is called Josif Walter Weiss, was born in Poland. He was agent of the Soviet secret service in Kabul, Teheran and Ankara up to 1935. The true Brozovich Tito, in origin a Croat, died during the Spanish civil war in Barcelona, on a communist side.

2. Moses Pijade, general secretary of the Communist Party and in reality the "grey eminence" of the regime, is a Jew of Spanish origin (Sephardite).

3. Kardelj, member of the Central Committee of the Yugoslav Communist Party and Minister for Foreign Affairs, is a Jew of Hungarian origin and is called in reality Kardayl.

4. Rankovic, member of the Central Committee of the Yugoslav Communist Party and Minister for Internal Affairs, is an Austrian Jew and was earlier called Rankau.

5. Alexander Bebler, member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party and permanent representative of Yugoslavia in the UNO, is an Austrian Jew.

6. Joza Vilfan (Joseph Wilfan), economic advisor of Tito, in reality the economic dictator of Yugoslavia, is a Jew from Serajevo.

Since not so many Jews live in Yugoslavia as in other lands, we find a greater number of natives in the Communist government of this land, however, always in posts of second rank; for the above-mentioned principal leaders, control in real- ity the Yugoslav government completely and absolutely. (37)*.

(37) Traian Romanescu. Ibid. Cited Edition. Pages from 185 to 214.

Yeah. Communism is a Jewish made, Jewish promoted ideology and every communist government around the world was filled with Jews but Yugoslavia? No, thats different. Yugoslav communism was good!

The delusions here are fucking insane

They weren't arrested because they used to put on like 5 shirts and two pairs of pants. They also enjoyed censored music and movies, if it was available at all. You're not my brother and I could give two fucks about muslims in Bosnia.

your tactic is not working so go back to cuckchan David.

How exactly did you come to a conclusion I'm a communist? Also what the fuck are you on about? Did I ever say that Yugoslavia was perfect?

Sounds horrible. 5 shirts?
Oh boy

Holla Forums pls go
So much for SFRJ's joke of an economy.:

katalaksija. com/2014/02/24/ekonomija-titove-jugoslavije-odlaganje-neminovnog-kraha/

Any Serb or Croat defending Yugoslavia and therefore communism and Jews is a fucking retard in my book.

Daily reminder the Partisans also killed legitimate Serbian nationalists (Chetniks) during the march from Bleiburg.

5 shirts
Two pants
Two weeks delay of western degeneracy music which you can buy tommorow in Austria/Italy
What is Pankrti?
What is Paraf?
What is Riblja Čorba
Move over, we have a martyr over here

Stop fucking shilling and go fuck yourself. As I said previously, leftists are the only ones who want war. Better luck next time

WORLD POWER BY 2030

You got blown the fuck out for reminiscing about some Jewish communist controlled shithole, how about you fuck off

I have no idea if that site is satire or a social experiment

Oh no we have an edgy skinhead here, Bleiburg is not a tragedy partisans purged the most retarded ustasas and rehabilitated the rest into communists, infact the retarded Black Legion started the whole thing when they wanted to make a break through the barricades because they knew they would never get a chance to join the Tito's commies

And chetniks werent in Bleiburg, thats a lie invented by that croatian jew Toni (i forgot last name) who constantly shills ustase as "freedom fighters" against jews while ignoring the fact that there were more Zionist Jews in ustase than in commies

You probably weren't even alive when Yuga was crumbling. Don't pretend like you know what you're talking about. This annoys me the fuck off. Fucking idiots trying to paint things black and white

DUBS CONFRIM POO ON EVERY STREET

oh shit no. Trump confirmed as SOLIDUS SNAKE.

Yeah, lets ignore the fact that Tito and the Yugoslav regime is the reason why Kosovo became like it is. Lets ignore that Tito gave away Kosovo to Albanians.

The commies were good and not Jewish controlled

Communism is good goy, nationalism is bad

the memes don't lie

I'm good. Are you angry? Idiote jedan. Go cry fucking more about 5 t-shirts and two fake levi's. Lol

Will the Poo's finally loo? Dubs are an incentive to better themselves.

i never said we should ignore that, you are trying to paint croats and Serbs are brothers who got into a fight because of some evil jews while chanting muh mein kamphf

Yugoslavia was bad and commies werent even real commies but fascists, what kind of communist country takes billions of loans and has open economy with half the world and while parading as "neutral" has military exercises with NATO ?

stop shitposting

if only all Muslims were dead than this horrible stuff could never happen.

Do you even know anything about fucking anything? I am dead fucking serious.

Do you know what is beneath Kosovo?
Do you know who owns it?

You are a fucking child, you really aren't on my level. Get educated then talk to me

I'd imagine the Balkans would find a way to make horrible stuff happen with our without muslims.

The level of delusion.

Yeah we've heard it a million times, communism has never been tried

One which was controlled by Jews that sought to destroy the native people of the land, their culture, history and pride.

Yugoslavia is nothing to reminisce about. And our current situation is no better. That's all I'm saying

Isabella should be added on that list too, she removed more Kebab than her grandson Charles.

Either you are a fucking idiot or a shill it's as simple as that.

Tito and communists perhaps you've noticed, aren't around anymore.
Soros is.
Kosovo has largest deposits of coal and other minerals.
Clinton bombs Serbia
Kosovo gets bought by Soros
Soros now owns Kosovo.
???
It's fucking rocket science, I know

the nigger who thinks barely communists were communists and that croats were victims of Tito's Yugoslavia?

How old are you and whats your account name on Stormfront?

And if you knew how to read you would see i never defended Yugoslavia but interjected on your shitposting that croats were victims of it.

Do you think I'm fucking stupid or something? You think I don't know that?

What the fuck do you even think I'm saying? All I'm saying is that Yugoslavia and Tito were Jewish owned and controlled. The situation is not much better today, worse.

Why reminisce about a regime that pulled Serbian patriots like Aleksandr Rankovic out of power simply because he opposed Albanian Kosovo?

It's fucking schizophrenic.

The only "communists" that my delussional 5 shirts two pants friend mentioned over there are the Soros funded NGO's + bought politicians. Verify for yourself which ones are in your country. Also if you at this day still fall for the good ole balkan d&c sponsored by globalists, please do us all a favor, kalaš/tetka/zastava/your brains on the ceiling

source?

Are those really the worst you could find? A lady staring at a dead(?) guy, a guy kicking someone and a blood stain?

Did you fucking miss the our land our rules part? Fucking illiteracy is going strong still with some. Learn how to fucking read or have another beer and stop shitting up the thread

FUCKING LOL

Aleksandar Rankovic wasnt a serbian patriot he was pure communist, he even bragged how he ordered deaths of chetniks in post WW2 Kosovo without Tito giving him order for it

Rankovic was removed from power not because he was serbian nationalist/patriot but because he opposed CONFEDERATION of Yugoslavia which was arranged from 1965. meeting because he knew it would cause even further drift like it happened with 1980's constitution and eventual breakup

If you want to talk about serbian patriots who were removed because of it you should talk about Slobodan Penezic Krcun, he was a true patriot and he got killed for it.

It seems you are just some underage kid who gets his news from Stormfront and that serbian skinhead site Osisani or whatever the fuck its called

go back to cuckchan you faggot

you should go back to cuckchan because its obvious its your home and you are here just to shill and shitpost. I can even bet you are butt buddy with that croatian mutt Fredi on cuckchan's /int/ since you two share same retarded mentality.

You wot bre?

I don't know what the fuck Fredi is because I don't regularly post on cuckchan, like you do

if we're doing it to kebabs, then it's perfectly justified

nice try at backpedalling

Ignore balkan divisive posters
Hide balkan divisive threads
???
ubi zakolji, da ((( ))) ne postoji

How has none post this yet?!

So basically Serbs trolled msm by making up this interview.
Wtf??? I'm voting Killary now

Maybe you aren't familiar with the term "srpska posla"

Anyway, I find it hilarious

Can't tell if based rooftop Koreans, or Chinks.

David the Gnome is a Jew>>7842916

tbh i was skeptical when i saw Nedeljnik as source because they are part of KURIR network and those fags are notorious for making up stories for attention

kosovo-mining.org/kosovoweb/ en/mining/minerals.html

kfos. org

truedemocracy. net/hj37/01a.html

Kosovo is Clinton country

ronpaulinstitute. org/archives/featured-articles/2016/may/25/kosovo-hillary-clinton-s-legacy-of-terror/

Who ordered the bombing of Serbia?

Was it Clinton?

I'll leave you to draw your conclusions.

LAD

A solid 9/10 troll to be honest. Trump knows this and he will probably say it when POTUS

i declare you as a shill

ID:5d5cba - SHILL
reported

iacenter. org/folder04/kos_mines.htm

friendsofkosovo.wordpress. com/tag/george-soros/

inserbia. info/today/2015/02/george-soros-interested-in-galenika-report/

m.digitaljournal. com/blog/14219

I hope the links I provided shed some light on the Yugoslav war, Serbia - Kosovo

And more importantly on the US election. hrc = warbringer, pawn of the devil. They are what you might call satan. It really is quite important that Donald defeats her.

We all know that Killary is Soros's pawn. She will bring death and war to America. Please prevent it

nigger you are too dumb to understand so no matter how much you shitpost you wont acomplish anything

Also you dont have authority to declare someone as shill when you are one and the lowest of its kind so pack your shit and go back to your shithole at cuckchan

agreed. these pics are very weak propaganda. I can't even fap to them

This better be bait.

i know you are not white by your writing style.
you dont belong here. twat

your autistic attempt to spam the thread with your (((alt-right))) retardism will not save you.
YOU WILL BE DEPORTED TO 4CHAN

JUST

And lets force which retards started WWI.

God damn even if he doesnt win I will fight for him. Fucking kikes ass annihilated. Constantinople will be ours again

When will he apologize to Germany?

Ctr

the faces of humans who sold their soul to the devil. Ruined forever

Alright lads, checking out. On that note, some dank Vikler & Rahmanee

Burgers always feel remorse after the fact.

Dude what the fuck is the arrow pointing at

Are you able to provide translations? The music in itself sounds fine, but I will not be satisfied listening to it unless the lyrics are relatively degeneracy free.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

GOOD FLIGHT WHAT SWINE

You sound absolutely cucked, mate.

Words cannot describe how I feel right now.
Finally.

you cuckchanners are really desperate in your shilling

Reminder

Kosovo Is Serbia

odjebi srbi

tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk

Photos without context

INDOOR PLUMBING BY 2050

Can't wait for Serbs to start opening "Kebab Removal Training" small businesses in America.

So Esoteric Trumpism is already a thing ?

The fuck is this world coming to ?

They desire a return to what the world was like before WW2.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

Nigga there is people right now doing all kinds of rituals to prevent Trump's from winning the presidency.
But at the the same time, people everywhere are gathering energy to help Trump win the presidency.
No matter who they are are or what race or were they come from, they know this election is decisive for all mankind.
Crazy, they might not even be redpilled about jews, but know or feel the presence of a dark global force is about to take over if Trump loses.
Shit is crazy and /fringe/ as fuck.
With the fact that Hillary and company are fucking satanists that want a global government, this could hint something.

Don't we all?

USA, RUSSIA, EAST-SOUTHEAST EUROPE ALLIANCE WHEN?

fredi roleplays as croat and its not far fetched to say lots of croats support bosniak scum

If Trump, then yes.
If Hillary, then no.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

Have you seen Croatia? It's already there.

EU not even once.

As a Serb, this makes me really happy. Finally, with support of Russia that we had for the last 1500 years, and now recently with the support of Washington shitheads as well, we could finally do ourselves a good thing, wipe out muslims, take some coasts, get what we are owed since ww1.

Wew lads. Too bad Americans will fuck everything up, just like they keep supporting these illegitimate, retarded countries such as ISIS, Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia etc all the time and spreading their Jew """culture""" all over instead.

MY SON

Here Drumpf goes with his own apology tour, scripted by none other than Putler

Considering the Bosnians stabbed the Croats right in the back the moment they saw the opportunity I wouldn't know about that.

Remember heaven?

Top of the morning

Tell me more about this "heaven". Who does he work for?

that's what you get for trusting a serb.

nedeljnik.rs/nedeljnik/portalnews/saopstenje-redakcije-povodom-slucaja-tramp/

the magazine is now smearing trump and his campaign.

and they're also blaming the serbian "journalist" who made up the interview.

Growing up, I visited my Serbian great-grandmother (we called her Baba) every sunday. In the late 90's I was a teen and didn't understand what was going on, but she would always be watching CNN as the US bombed her homeland. I didn't understand what was going on really but wowed at the CNN portrayal of things.

Fucked up

(Sadly checkd)
That's embarassing.

(checked)

Who could be behind such flip floping? Maybe owners, two oligarchs that have interest to keep Serbia as NATO puppet?

srpska posla

GOOD FLIGHT; WHITE SWAN

rare

It was just denied from the Trump camp that he gave the interview.
Either ctr or someone else decided to take this newspaper on a very elaborate ruse cruise.

shit thats the misprint edition

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

I acknowledge the presence of repeating digits,
also fuggin saved

they've been rused badly.

In case Burgers here don't know, kurir and it's offshots like this newspaper are our own MSM like cnn is to you.
LOL!

do the official mail adresses from trump org end with @donaldtrump.com or @donaldjtrump.com?

Who did he kick Holla Forums ?

Very clean cut out. Which program did you use?

Also, what does srpska posla mean?

Let's be friends, Serbia!

Literal translation would be: "Serbian business" but implied meaning would be.. not sure how to put it, just something pretty retarded, but not anything you can fix. Like, imagine two stranger drunkards shouting at one another, trying to swing a fist at each other but just ending up falling to the ground. It's a pretty damn retarded sight to see but you sure as hell wont do anything about it, you'd just say 'srpska posla' and carry on.
Or seeing two street dogs fight. And so on.

Krita, first cut-out with it, usually i use gimp.
it went better as expected.

Thanks guys.

you cannot make this shit up

and pic related; friendly reminder to not trust the Serves

wot? anyway its a fact that serbs killed the most turks so there's that

count of sultans killed:
Serbia #1
everyone else 99999999999999#

You do know that the Ottomans conquered places and then forced the people from these conquered territories to fight in their army, right?

No, the Serves were literally born to serve. Serves can't function without a master. Five hundred years, my dude.

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

gipsy business conducted in a politically correct manner.

first public release

vukajlija.com/srpska-posla

use googletranslate

DANK
A
N
K

Chinese copy everything. EVERYTHING!

fix your shit jim

That shit's making me hungry, my dude.

Question for Serb bros: have you tried. Bosanski čevapi? Are yours better

Are any Bosnian čevapdžinice in Belgrade?

Banja Luka or Sarajevo style? Both are alright. Sarajevan cevaps are usually kinda small, and banja luka cevaps resemble a "ribwich." You just may not be getting any pork in the meat mix b/c of kebab feelings…

Well yeah, they are kind of like a primary food around here, similar category to bread and milk and sugar, eggs.. kind of thing that is regular food. A lot of people also like to make their own but generally speaking Leskovacki rostilj is preferred by most.
Another thing that might be interesting if you are foreigner is ajvar, I dont know if foreigners have similar things, it is really good and mass produced locally around here. Especially in Macedonia.

it is actually better than what you can buy in the store
>Balkan [email protected]/* */

Biče čiščenja I klanja

Irellevant bump

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

GOOD FLIGHT WHITE SWAN

yes only the ebil serves were under the ottomans

stay woke fellow albanians

stinky sand nigger religions like islam and christianity ruined the whole south eastern european area.