REMINDER:

REMINDER:
If you're still eating (((SOY))) and/or (((SUGAR))) (refined) you are a cuck

Attached: added-sugar.jpg (400x300 62.92 KB, 141.15K)

Same, except I don't drink milk and I occasionally have white meat or fish.

Done alcohol have soy?

No, but sometimes it can have sugar which is just as bad.

Shit, I hear your body naturally makes sugar. Should I kill myself?

Yes, but it doesn't naturally make (((refined sugar))) eat healthy carbs and sugars like fruit and vegetables.

So if i drink rum made from sugarcane that yeast mostly eat then im safe since nothing is refined?

soy is in a lot of foods, but i stopped consuming sugar a long time ago.

never go below 40% on liquor and stay away from 'flavored' shit too.

Check with the manufacturer. The bottles aren't labled so you don't know if they added sugar after the brew or if it was fermented along with it. I don't drink a lot so I don't know.

i don't give a fuck about your peer pressure

I agree with you

Attached: 1471658092319.jpg (362x408, 21.5K)

I'm drinking Old Crow tonight, IS that safe? it's 40% so i should be fine right?

And I don't give a fuck about your estrogen induced soy-tits.

Attached: honorable fuck.jpg (675x663, 69.16K)

Rum is surprisingly low in actual sugar.

Sodipops count as sugar?

Attached: 1470971990433.png (822x778, 1.22M)

omg stop being a baby and drink the shit.

You think anyone would stop me from drinking? I already started. Most nights i finish half a bottle of 1.75 liters. If i can do a bottle a night then i'd be able to impress my polish genes.

You can drink my sodipop, it's sugar-free.

Attached: Y a ti como te gustan.mp4 (364x400, 793.14K)

Sweet soy girl count?

oh ok.
same, but you dont want to be able to drink that much unless you dont give a fuck and want to die.

What if I can't swallow it all?

I eat nothing but raw meat from freshly-killed animals, about 30 pounds of it at a time and then nothing else for the rest of the week.

My fag doctor says I need to stop but I know he's just a jew trying to con me out of a natural lifestyle.

That's why I only drink half a night, Unless i find a waifu soon so I can have kids and pass down my 20+ million wealth then I'll just keep drinking. If i hit 35 then I'll go full bottle. I'm thinking of making my own gin because "free booz whenever I wan't". I'll make sure its "refined sugar free and soy free" for the fags who wan't that. I got your backs.

Based Holla Forums

Attached: 0321181101_Burst01.jpg (5312x2988, 3.38M)

yuck! gin and brandy are the only 2 things on the planet i cant tolerate. rather drink gasoline tbh.

I know you can't. That just makes it better!

Attached: fishy.jpg (300x250, 51.37K)

Dubs show that you must drink gas now user, sorry but you memed it.

Tigers should go to vetenarians, not doctors.

Attached: 1512115330212.png (1000x1000, 545.03K)

You're okay if I make a mess out of myself, then? I hate disappointing people. I don't want to disappoint you if I get it all over myself.

Also i chose gin because I can make a dry gin with the amount of junipers i have on one of my properties. This is why I chose gin, but it will be a dry gin. I'll try to make a blend without the citrus.

Don't worry, I'll help you clean it up!

Attached: 1512114859710.jpg (1064x1068, 460.32K)

Fuck off fag. Healthcare in general is a jewish scheme. Also if you're not a pure carnivore you're a soyboy.

I can relate to this. Most problems I had, healthcare did not solve. My genetics solved it or i found other means. I never go tot he doctor and I have survived this long.

makes sense. use whatever you got.

expandingbrain.jpg

read dipshit.

It's okay if it's fermented.

burger logic right here

muh probiotics

Join the master race, why worry about sugar when you are putting carcass and hormonal secretions of others into your body?

is that even a thing

REMINDER:
If you're still breathing (((polluted))) air you are a cuck

Don't kid yourself. You're only castrating yourself slightly slower.

It doesn't just make sugar out of nowhere. It breaks down carbs into sugars, but carbs themselves are just complex sugars.

Nice b8

enjoy your high cholesterol and clogged arteries, dairy cuck

Are you a cuck if you let a woman drive you around while you sit in the passenger seat? Im curious if this happens anywhere else or just california

Well I do my best to avoid soy and high amounts of sugar so I guess I'm not cucked.

Attached: care free syoko 1518229762858.png (582x336, 252.37K)

pick one

no dumb fuck

It's like the people who eat fish who call themselves vegetarian. They just want the holier-than-thou points without actually having to do much of anything

Attached: 983989_1308988615855299_4490824133352439984_n.jpg (779x791, 70.37K)

Just fast and don't eat anything so that you can become an enlightened individual

Attached: image.jpg (2431x3424, 1.73M)