DO YOUR PART TO SPREAD THIS LIKE A WILD FIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wT9So
twitter
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7881
youtube.com/watch?v=TaDy3BKKA5I
archive.is/DB3D4
donaldjtrump.com/contact
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7243
thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/rabite?lang=en
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you inconsiderate dumbass

archive.is/wT9So

Trips confirm op is a dumbass, but is the info legit?
This user thinks so.

It's in the email, yes.

She's so slimy.

Hasn't it been known for quite awhile that they didn't turn over certain shit to the state department?

Spread this shit like a nigger with AIDS.

THIS IS GETTING SLID, DONT LET THE CTR VIRGIN NERDS OUTPLAY YOU

bump

MEDIA ARE TRYING REALLY HARD TO DROWN THIS OUT WITH AN UNPRECEDENTED AMOUNT OF ANTI-TRUMP ARTICLES IN 24 HOURS DONT GIVE IN

ACTIVATE IT

Bump good find

TELL TRUMP TELL EVERYBODY
TELL THE MODS WE NEED A STICKy

Send it to Gowdy right the fuck now

I'm retarded, what does this imply?

Perjury. Go back to 4cuck faggot

BUMP

That her lawyer didn't supply everything from the server and some flashdrive like they said they did.

Oh man oh man this is actually really fucking BIG, I'm overflowing with hype right now.

It sounds to me like someone is reviewing a press release about where emails went, and they were leaving vague who they gave it to.

Too vague, OP. Give us more context before running off like a faggot and ringing alarm bells.

That Hillary lied to the FBI, with obstruction of justice. I think that means jail time considering it involved classified information. The only think is I thought I saw this email in the second digging thread, and that was the last I'd heard of it. So I'll bump this thread hoping I'm wrong, maybe this is just what we need.

I CAN SMELL THE INDICTMENT COMING, KEEP PUTTING IT OUT

twitter .com/NotDeadNorRed/status/786616357869592576
Retweet if you can.

(Checked)
Oh shit, this IS big.

BUMP

WE NEED TO SHITPOST THIS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7881

Anons, you need to step back and read the whole email. They're saying they didn't hand it over to the State Dept., they handed it over to the DOJ. Hell, that part is in the OP's pic.

There is plenty of legit shit in the wikileaks to spread around, re: Saudis and Qatar funding ISIL/ISIS, Qatar giving 1 mil to Bill "for his birthday," etc.

Didn't the head of the DOJ meet with the Clintons on that plane?

Can people not read beyond highlighted text?

BUMP

It's a bunch of nothing. He's saying they handed over all of that shit to the Department of Justice, just not to the State Department.

I want Trump to win as much as everyone else around here, but this Wikileaks stuff just isn't working. No one is reporting on it, no one cares about it, it doesn't show anything that the public doesn't already either know or think about Clinton. She's immune to "Heh heh look at the Clinton machine doing scummy behind the scenes shady shit."

All we'll only see are the bullshit sex allegations against Trump and that stuff will wear down on him and his support.

Lorreta Lynch and Bill Clinton met for close to 40 minutes, yes

Are you goons kidding me?

Context niggers; "This may defeat the whole point of the exercise. The statement could be read to imply 'we turned over the drive and server to the state department, which we didn't'

WHICH. WE. DIDN'T. WHICH WE DIDN'T. THEY DID NOT TURN IT OVER. Plain as fucking day.

BUMP

The public chants "Lock her up" and cheers at "Because you'd be in jail." It is working, it's just that what the public thinks and what the media reports the public is thinking are two vastly different things. Don't hold your breath for the media to report on reality.

BUMP

Thank you for actually correcting the record, I couldn't be fucked to do it

THIS

kikes btfo.

"I would recommend saying "to the Department of Justice."

DEAD TO RIGHTS TELLING THEM TO FUCKING LIE ABOUT IT.

fucking go go go

CTR = REEEEEEEE

There are no brakes on the happening train.

Hope to see something come from this. Not holding my breath though.

Read more than just what's highlighted and maybe you'll get it.

People already voting for Trump know about this stuff. That's the problem. It's just preaching to the choir.

This user gets it. The highlighted section isn't going anywhere because it literally shows nothing. Move on to other things and hope one of those catches on.

Yeah, it is plain as fucking day. They didn't turn it over to the State Department. They turned it over to the Department of Justice.

What does it MEAN?
Can someone explain it?

I can see why you might not want to *say* who the turnover was to, but it seems to me omitting this may be misinterpreted and certainly will trigger another round of questioning. This may defeat the whole point of the exercise. The statement could be read to imply we turned over the thumb drive and server to the State Department—which we didn’t (“There they go again—misleading, devious, non-transparent, tricky etc.”). I would recommend saying “to the Department of Justice.”

The sum of $0.05 has not been transferred into your account.

We already know they deleted evidence and would go to jail in a fair trial.
What does this possibly change? Normies don't care about legal.

This:
>1) I can see why you might not want to *say* who the turnover was to, but it seems to me omitting this may be misinterpreted and certainly will trigger another round of questioning. This may defeat the whole point of the exercise. The statement could be read to imply we turned over the thumb drive and server to the State Department—which we didn’t (“There they go again—misleading, devious, non-transparent, tricky etc.”). I would recommend saying “to the Department of Justice.
Was in response to this draft:
>I hope the State Department and other relevant authorities will sort out as quickly as possible which emails are appropriate to release to the public. In the meantime, my team has worked with the Department to ensure these files are stored in a safe and secure manner. To put to rest any on-going security questions from other agencies, I have directed my team to hand over my email server, as well as a thumb drive containing copies of all the emails already provided to the State Department.
Which resulted in a new draft:

You can believe that if it makes you feel better, but again, this specific email is FUCKING NOTHING.

bump :^)

No I don't actually think you're CTR you don't have that vibe, but you can bet your ass that if Gowdy picks up on this, and he will, its only going to add more weight to the case that the Republicans will not back down from

Nice trips, confirmed and check

Did Lynch hand it over?

I m at cafe pol and someone is waring a pepe t shirt. I ll se if i can sneak in a poc

This won't see a second of coverage on msnbc.

Who are we kidding? Gowdy probably will make a stink with all of this stuff but he's been doing that for over a year and hasn't really gotten anywhere. To be fair, 90% of the government is being used to stonewall it all. Thing is if and (it seems likely at this point) Clinton wins, all of this goes away. She'll have almost complete control over things. The Republicans will drop underwear and take it like they always do.

I'm mostly just frustrated that I wish there was a smoking gun that would nail the bitch. There probably is but whoever has it isn't sharing, and I don't expect Assange, or others like him, to actually have anything because IMO most of these people are just in it for self promotion rather than any actual civic duty. Suppose this means I ate a handful of black pills.

Not sure what this is but see it comes from an attorney.

Does attorney/client privilege apply here?

This is clearly a slide thread being pushed by someone or a couple people using VPNs (posting styles are similar).
As

make clear, OP and the slide shills can't read beyond highlighted text apparently.
Thread is a distraction from actual digging in the stickied email threads.

sage and report.

I share the same sentiments, but it really drives home the fact that we are at a pivotal point in history. If Clinton become POTUS this all goes away and many will know that justice is nothing more than a bendable concept. If Trump gets it, Gowdy becomes AG and all the dogs go directly to jail forever. Hope is a dangerous thing but its all we have left and good men have dug in their heels in knowing the same thing

Well no shit Shylock, half of them say "bump" That's what happens when people notice a thread is being slid.

Now take your (you) and fuck off.

You sure? This is a pretty good indication of the scale to which this shit goes. DOJ encompasses alot, but can be used to keep shit out of the FBI's hands.

FUCKING KIKE YOU THINK PEOPLE CANT DO MULTIPLE THINGS AT FUCKING ONCE? I SMELL A FUCKING SHILL WHO IS SCARED OF AN INDICTMENT DON'T FUCKING TRY
SPREAD THIS NOW AND KEEP LOOKING FOR MORE, DONT LET THE KIKES FUCKING SILENCE THIS

Dude, its only us and those two spergs over there who post here. Nice digits btw.

(checked)
Beat me to it

you're going to die screaming

Do more research to prove perjury.

But they didn't lie about giving their shit to the department of justice. If you read through those posts explaining it, they revised and sent an email explaining that things were handed to DOJ.
This email just explains what thinking led them to revise it.

There is nothing new. It has always been public that they handed shit over to DOJ.
You are a shill trying to slide harder than usual.

Nice try, CTR

can you faggots find out if shilldawg or one of her cronies lied under oath? It's way better than bitching at leftypol shitposters

Bump for putting CTR on suicide watch.

This implicates the entire DOJ as the potential recipient of this information, most would probably be outside the reaches of the FBI's investigation.
Also pretty interesting how most of the DOJ was a bit riled up with Comey letting Hillary off the hook. Couldn't possibly be that there was any foul play going on, right?

JUST TELL ME HOW SHORT YOU WANT YOUR CHAINS KIKE, ITS GOING TO SPREAD AND MORE WILL GET PUSHED OUT TOO

GOOD

I don't know why, but this is a hilarious comment to me. I'm imagining just the grumpiest fuck saying "you inconsiderate dumbass"

Also, nice trips

So what is new in OPs find user? I've made it clear that they publicly stated that they gave her shit to the DOJ.
So what is new?

Bump.

Of course the kike can't see past his own fucking hook nose. Are you not seeing the new stuff getting posted? Can you not make the connections for yourself? My my for people who are supposed to be sneaky you sure are fucking dull. You are so obsessed with trying to get this to fade away, it's about making sure every damnable piece of evidence is made available, and abundantly so.

STOP TRYING, START CRYING

Bump. Can't wait to see Gowdy get his hands on this…

This is the gayest thing I have seen in this thread.

Has nothing to say.

Sage negated. Bump.

Also, anybody else notice that 95% of the bumps in this thread are
?

That should read 'threads' not boards.

Wew. If a bump did not make you mad, you would not be commenting. Sage negated again.

I'm (2) now.

HAHAHAHA!
You picked the wrong VPN server.
What's the matter Shlomo? Forgot exactly which one you last used?

Nevermind, moved to a new location and my IP changed.

I'm

Take a walk outside man.

Wew once more. In any case, filtered since arguing this will just derail the thread (which is what he wants).

We should send this Brietbart and other news sources that are willing to report this stuff. They'll be willing to go over this stuff as well to make sure it really says what it seems to. It wouldn't hurt to ask wikileaks if they've come to the same conclusion as we are in this thread. In the end, spread it, since if we're wrong it's an honest mistake and no one will really care given all the shit that is flying right now. We have very little to lose and a lot to gain.

I'm currently attending a book sale at my local library. I volunteered to help set up, so I know what kind of books there will be.

One of them is about "the secret lives of the Clintons." I think I'll get it just so I can learn more about what kind of people you CTR fags work for.

Anyway, that's why my IP changed. I left home just after making that post about putting you on suicide watch. Now I'm at the library.

Are you guys illiterate or is there something I'm not seeing?

SPREAD THIS TO EVERYWHERE DON'T LET THIS GET BURIED

None of both. You're illiterate.

Methinks we're being shilled.

see

and read past the highlight text.
I will spell it out again since you guys seem to refuse to read through the thread.
This is her lawyer advising her to make it clear that she handed over her stuff to the department of justice because it might be interpreted that she handed her shit over to the state department, which they didn't, because that wouldn't make any sense (DOJ is the one doing the investigation, while state department would help her cover shit up if anything).
So they revised the statement and resent it as

So there is nothing new in any of this thread and when I ask someone to point out anything new and explain how this isn't a slide thread meant to distract from digging, all I get is
style responses.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE HAPPENING TRAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=TaDy3BKKA5I

Thank you for correcting the record.

Wew

In any case, many people in the media are primed and ready to turn on the media so this may be really useful.

archive.is/DB3D4

Read the email OP cites and the revised one.
What is the smoking gun?
Please explain thoroughly and explicitly so I and others can understand, because either you are still refusing to read the email in its entirety or you are a shill.

BAMP
MODS STICKY

This is too much for me to analyze because of all the people in the email editing the draft and giving opinions (would take 30+ minutes to fully comprehend). Can someone write a brief summary so I can send this out? In reality did they send a thumbdrive to DoJ or did they not? We need to know the facts before interpreting this. Yes (1) I know, been busy in the real Podesta part 6 thread.

Here! Use these, too!
donaldjtrump.com/contact

BUMP

did you google "donald trump contact"?

What is the doublethink you are referring to? I am not trying to doubt you here. I just want it to be abundantly clear so we can be on the same page.

sent to the oversight committee friendly

twitter com/TheMFPoonSlayer/status/786648122420322305

I used disconnect.me for that one.

From what I can tell they highlighted some text and got excited by the words "which we didn't", in which he is referring to handing over thumdrive and server to the state department, because they handed it over to the DOJ.
So her lawyer is saying they need to say explicitly that those things were handed over to the DOJ, as seen in the revised draft statement
This is reminding me of the Russian voter fraud videos that shills were pushing as primary voting fraud for Hillary and trying to get us to send to the media and Trump campaign.
Now they are pushing this.
It's all clever misinformation designed to make us and the Trump campaign and alternative media sources look stupid, which will cause people to dismiss any true findings in the future.

Nevermind I just emailed it out anyway, i'll let reporters research it.

well shit, haha, 1 second too late.

send it to your fucking representatives in congress you fucking americuck nigglets

IT'S HAPPENING

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

That's what worries me, too. This reeks of disinformation to "muddy the waters" with the leaks. If this is what the press picks up and its immediately shot down, then all of the other legit leaks are magically fake too in the minds of normalfags.

I wouldn't worry. Any good journalist will see what it is, and I assume his campaign staff would read through it thoroughly too and not just jump the gun like OP.
The biggest problem with this thread is it distracts form the real digging going on in the stickied thread.

It's not a big deal. The media should look at it before they print it up anyways. If there is nothing they won't run it. If there is something, then they can run it. The Trump campaign is always extra careful in what it uses so I doubt they will be tripped up, though I do think there is something there.

hivemind :^)

Right, if there's 'nothing' the media is just going to go "Well, we sure wouldn't want to discredit Trump supporters, better just toss this one in the bin"

The media has ouright lied about Trump supporters before and false-flagged them to hell and back. Anything they say will not matter much in the long run. Do remember that their boss called a number of them a basket of deplorables and then doubled down on that comment. The worst thing they will do is declare us all agents of Putin, which would be funny.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Answer his question doublenigger

Since fucking April. Where the fuck have you been, slowcuck?

This isn't anything
Stay vigilant

Other anons said it already. She didn't want to say DoJ in the statement (because it sounds incriminating, I assume), but Kendall is saying she should do it anyway because they might jump on the inaccuracy. >>7841768

Did you retards even read the whole quote?
The person writing the draft didn't know exactly who they turned it over to.
They shouldn't omit who they gave the data to because they are afraid it would appear like they're hiding something. The congressional panel will ask for clarification anyway.
>could be read to imply we turned over [evidence] to the State Department, which we didn't
People will fill in the blanks that they turned it over to the State Department, which she controlled and may have sympathetic individuals wipe the evidence. (Which, of course, they handled themselves but that's beside the point.)
Who they actually handed it to.

Quit it with the false alarms. Think critically before you accuse. Posting out-of-context garbage takes attention away from actual bombs.

I know this isn't a smoking gun and that OP is a retard who didn't read past his own highlighted text, but I'm going to bump this thread anyways because I'm a CTR shill.

You retards need to read the actual context, and not just the highlighted portions. This is them catching themselves referring to the wrong department, nothing more. Bump if you have nothing better to do, at least there's actually something there.

To the artist who made that meme, you forgot to put chancre on Hillary's tongue.

bump

check em

sage

OP is a drama queen Milo level faggot. This isn't going to change the election and the FBI is lead by a drug running Obama pawn

BUMP

C O R R E C T E D
O
R
R
E
C
T
E
D

Get the fuck out of here you fucking shill piece of shit.
I'm going to enjoy executing you and your ilk after making you dig your own fucking graves. What flavor do you want? 9mm? 7.62x54R? 5.56x45? 30-06? I'd be happy to do a combo for your yid ass.

bump

STICKY THIS MODS YOU CUCKS

It's obvious what the point is, you fucking jew shill.
I swear to god, if I had the time and resources, I would drive to every single one of your addresses which were so kindly leaked and fucking execute you.

STICKY THIS FUCKING THREAD

Decided to look into this and it's literally nothing. Thanks OP.

The statement reads

They turned over the emails to the justice department. In their original draft of their statement they didn't specify who the emails were turned over to, which could have been misinterpreted as the state department. But the emails were given to the justice department. No where in the email does it imply that they didn't turn over the emails.

That's it. Thanks for wasting my time OP.

BUMP

See

Kek is with this poster. Blood soon.

At least OP is not a faggot.

GOOD WORK OP

we need to spread this outside Holla Forums. Blast it across twitter, put it on reddit etc

Bump. The sliding is real lads.

Holy fuck I didn't even check my trips.

BUMP
It doesn't matter if OP and others didn't read past the highlight part.
It may be nothing, but it looks like something and can be used to stir controversy.
If the media grabs onto the fact that it was just them revising a statement to make it clear that they sent the server+thumstick to the DOJ and not the state department, no harm will have been done to our cause.
In fact, the more false accusations we throw at her the better.

style responses.

kek yes user. Are you new here?

Bump although normies think wikileaks is fake

And? It just means they didn't volunteer it, as in it was seized by investigators.

Not really. The democrats have long solidified the perspective that the Republicans just throw shit at the Democrats - that any accusation is simply republican fear mongering.
If false accusations were to be deployed, the wouldn't diffuse within the public that it needs to as they would instantly right it off, especially during election time where people are inundated with accusations about each candidate.
Lastly, there is enough legitimate dirt on the Clintons and Demoncrats already. The issue is that these accusations (pay2play, private/public, money laundering) have solid evidence to back them up but require a bit of inquiry on the individual side. This prevents it from diffusing throughout the demographics it needs to because these people won't take the time to research (undecideds mostly) or are already so indoctrinated that they will instantly dismiss anything that is contrary to their core identity (democrats, young women).

Reading these emails a few times, this isn't a smoking gun unfortunately. It is simply them crafting a response with as little holes as possible. The way they have crafted it is very jewy and requires some interpretation, but I think you can make the case, which I'll do at the last paragraph, that everyone cc'd in this email was well aware that they hid emails, broke the law and possibly committed treason (depending on if they knew the private server was being used to hide from the state's eye)

The line:
from Kendall is accurate because they didn't give the thumbdrive, a total copy of the thumbdrive/emails, to the state. This is to clarify the line from the statement as well as restrict the possibility of interpretation:

Important to emphasize:
They're trying to lie through omission. The particular construction of the statement is to hide the fact that they didn't give over the email server as well as that they didn't give over all the emails that were requested. They did give copies of the provided emails; that is, what they have deemed necessary for the state.
Now, this was crafted in 2015. What do we know now? What did Trump state in the last debate? That she did not hand over all the requested emails. That she attempted to hide (serveral thousand I think? Need a fact checker :^)) emails from the State.
The scary thing to read here is that they're just buying time with every statement. They're trying to bide their time long enough to get into office. The high level of jewry that went into crafting this statement, to lie by omission and a bit of deflection, was going to be unraveled at a later date. They knew it would come to light that they didn't provide all the emails. It's just about manipulating common perspective for as long as possible.

we are seeing the inner workings of the political establishment spin machine. float the lie long enough, the lie is diminished. "that thing? that was so long ago" these bastards know they only have to manage perception for a few news cycles and the media will just let it go

The slide is unreal. Why don't CTR just kill themselves? Should we do it for them?

Fucking low reading comprehension niggers, this isn't shit. Read the whole section not just the underlined part you retards

We know their names and addresses. We may as well.

bump because there is much kikery afoot

(checked) and

FUCKING THIS

"redpill me on x" is a slide thread. Threads digging into an email are always relevant.

OP confirmed dumbass

bump

Can a techpriest explain this to me? What am I exactly looking at here?

the following words have been used a million times in this thread

kike
ctr
email
niggers
retards

is this the best you can do Holla Forums?

and
dumbass

you forgot torfag. go back to yeshiva.

It's like pottery. Slick willy must be laughing at her, ready to accept his doom.

RUN, RABBIT, RUN, RABBIT, RUN RUN RUN.

Bump.

Bump. Its actually fun watching ither threads get mass bumped above this one. But I bump for free faggots.

Bump because bum blasted jews and exposed crooks helps me sleep @5am on a weeknight

Hold on I'll acquire some incense sticks

Bump

WHAT IS GOING ON WITG THOS FUCKING THREAD

Ive been bumping all day against slide attempts and I reported a mod for a sticky and nothing.

Is this thread important or not!?

"Well I didn't see anything about it on the news so it's probably not that important" t. Normie
It just feels so hopeless sometimes.

Trump bump

I keep wondering how many people actually read the full email instead of just the highlighted portion in OP's pic

Ah well. Ill give it one last bump and let the US primetimers decide if its worth it. Though an opportunity to stump Hilldog should never be overlooked.

SEND TO TRUMP HQ NOW

18 U.S. Code § 1622

This is pretty good. Another smoking gun is

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7243

Its an email from Hillary to Podesta, she and Podesta are sending classified material from her private server to a gmail account, and Hillary acknowledges that it is classified material. Comey's bullshit reason for letting her off was that that she did not knowingly send classified material on non government channels. Which is horseshit, ignorance of the law is no excuse. This email blows that feeble excuse to bits.

>On Aug 17, 2014 3:50 PM, "H" >> wrote: Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region.

Looks good, man.

Bump?

BAMP

Have a bump. More people need to see this

This got slid. Repost on cuckchan, plebbit, and all the real news.

1. Say the story in one sentence. Figure it out if it’s complex. Make it simple. The Combetta story died because it was too complex.
thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923
2. Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact

3. Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/rabite?lang=en
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost

4. Make friendly people on this list retweet and cover your story.
medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de

Bumping like a motherfucker. This shit needs to be covered. Make the GOP media acknowledge this. Trump needs to win. This is patent proof of criminal activity.

Soon.

Bump

bump

Share and spread this
Massively

THIS

There is much better and more useful stuff out there to do.

==THIS THREAD IS THE SLIDE THREAD