Make Greece White Again

Me and some guys i know from Greece started a blog in which we post news and write articles about great greek nationalists,rapefugees,white genocide etc. in order to redpill other greeks
The thing is that about 90% of the articles are written in greek so probably most of you guys won't be able to read them,however you can send the blog to greek people you might know in social media.
I tried to shill for it in /r/greece,but that place is a marxist hivemind and all my accounts got banned

This is the blog:
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/λευκή-γενοκτονίαwhite-genocide-εν-ελλάδι/
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/staying-safe-in-the-big-cities-in-greece/
ghostbin.com/paste/oqv8b
theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qf2Hkr_tH4A
italianthro.blogspot.com/2014/06/mediterranean-sea-as-genetic-barrier.html
italianthro.blogspot.com/2014/09/overestimated-admixture-brisighelli-2012.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's nice.
The mods will shoah you for advertising.
You have to buy and ad to do that.

oh,i didn't know that

interesting, since we're non profit

Using Archive is good form. It takes away the incentive for people to hunt for clicks. But in this case, I think it's fine. OP should stop being a lazy nigger and translate for us.

Lel, what a noob. Have a bump though.

Sure, will do

Based Hellens will have germanic backup

Need translation. Also how are XA doing? Last I heard, they were on trial.

hmm yeah, we should do it in English

they were out, they are out

Being anything other than Marxist in Greece must be shitty as all hell.
That place was is a welfare state of welfare states. It's such a bad welfare state that other states literally pay it for welfare.

Honestly, if Trump wins I hope you folk overseas get your shit in gear or you'll be fuckin annexed.

How's our man Ilias Kasidiaris doing?

Is he ruling the Golden Dawn yet?

They problems with the trials are gone,but now went back to their old tactics
They just don't give them any publicity at all,even in the parliament many other politicians ignore them completely

They probably need to use propaganda and draw attention, use similar tactics as Hitler and co used in Germany. Is there are real chance of them getting in though?

no and he have said in many interviews that he has faith in the current leader of GD and he doesn't intend to take a leading role in the party

If anyone in your ZOG central will annex anything it will be your kike masters and not you, burger. Stay clueless.

I wish I had his passion and oratory skills.

Before you gain any traction they will shut you down. You'd do well just joining GD

Is nationalism still on the rise? In your opinion why did golden dawn fail?

Jews. Greece seems to be a part of their plan. A holding pen, if you will. A temporary stop on an island paradise for the shitskin hoardes to bask in before making the final stretch to north-central Europe to being raping and destroying White European cultures.

Speaking of making Greece white again, Ilias Kasidiaris is not white. I like the guy, but by no means is he white.

we are aware of that

Nigger, even a toddler would be able to learn how to use html and css, make yourself a proper website.

How do you guys feel about diaspora Greeks? I'm 2nd gen Greek-American although my dad lived in Greece till he was 18.

I agree with the sentiment, but why are you posting a picture of a nordic girl? Greek women don't look like your pic.

that guy looks like a mulatto.

Southern European. Has Swastika tattoo, definitely not kosher.

I know he's Southern European, but he doesn't look like a lot of southern Euros. Maybe it's just his haircut, but I get mulatto vibes from him.

his face structure also kinda reminds me of one

He looks like a full sandnigger. A good 10% of Greeks look like that sadly

it's sad :'(

when you manage to sport a swastika and a blonde in public with 0 fucks to give feel free to talk shit about about somebodyelse's whiteness and right to belong in the aryan club ,'till then Hitler shrugged ; so go back to tapping on your keyboard on the Daily Stormnigger you sun depraved freckled skin snowmonkey

When you get a tattoo you are put on The List degenerate.

Your day is coming, you fucking scum.

i reckon there is one group with the same pathological fear for tattoos as you are displaying right now moishe

Tattoos are one of the best way to identify a degenerate.

I will never get a tattoo but you need to chill your autism. Shitskins are the problem, not tats.

You guys crack me up, fuck.

thank you

boy I wonder who could be behind this

Σου εύχομαι τα καλύτερα αδερφέ.
Προτείνω να μην υπάρχουν άρθρα γραμμένα σε αυτό το έκτρωμα που λέγεται Greeklish, κατά τ'άλλα είσαι πολύ καλός, συνέχισε έτσι.

Αν γράφεις και άρθρα που εκθέτουν κομμουνιστικά εγκλήματα πολέμου θα κλείσουμε τα στόματα πολύ (((κοσμάκη))).

Not yet. He endorsed Trump recently, though naming everything good about him but his name.

This is an improvement since some months ago they were not very fond of the presidential race in general, but even GD needed to get redpilled.

Stormfront users end yourselves immediately.

You have to come back. We need as much help as we can to vote out and crush what's left of the establishment.

Yeah you kikes love tattoos, look at all those crazy barcodes you get so you can kvetch.

The traitor from within is a greater enemy than the enemy without. You degenerates must be purged.

t. goon

Get the fuck out 4goon

σ'ευχαριστώ,αλλά δεν διαβάζεις κανένα άρθρο πρώτα καλύτερα;

Are you a nordic living in Norway/Sweden?

Yeah I thought so you LARPing faggot.

I have kolovrat tattooed on my chest :^)

What are you going to do, faggot? Come to my house and beat me?

Your bull beats you plenty, I'm not into that shit faggot.

You are a 4goon there's no use denying it, I can smell your stink.

A guy can't laugh without being a goon?

Top kek m8, go take a fucking walk.

Yeah, of course you're not, you never beat anyone and are probably even afraid to talk to women. People will indeed be killing degenerates, but you will not be among them and all the glory will slip past your useless life.

Isn't it funny as shit how the first thing he thinks up involves some bull trash analogy? What a cuck. This day has been a goddamn goldmine.

Cheers man, I bought my slavic gf a kolovrat for her birthday for her to wear around her neck. She never takes it off.

I woke up with a smile today and it's all been great. Trump's right, you can't win if you don't smile.

You don't understand mr. replybot. I saw the (((people))) here talking about Kasidiaris basically having a replica of a discussion in a Stormfront thread about him at least 3 years ago.

Ήθελα να σε ευχαριστήσω για τη προσπάθεια, αλλά δε μου ζήτησες και γνώμη γι' αυτό και δε προέβαλλα γνώμη.

Λοιπόν όσον αφορά π.χ. το τελευταίο άρθρο.
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/λευκή-γενοκτονίαwhite-genocide-εν-ελλάδι/
-Πέρνα το άρθρο και κάθε μελλοντικό άρθρο από κάποιον ορθογραφικό έλεγχο, κάνεις ορθογραφικά που κάνουν μπαμ. Επίσης, το στάνταρ στις τελείες, στις άνω και κάτω τελείες, στα κόμματα κτλ είναι ένα space μετά από αυτές και όχι κολλητά (έτσι όπως γράφω εγώ τώρα) (το έμαθα αυτό από μαθήματα στο Microsoft Office).
Σαν τελειομανής, αυτό θα το' βαζα από τα πρώτα στη λίστα μου, επειδή ξέρω (και πιθανότατα ξέρεις) πόσο αρέσει στους αριστερούς και λοιπά ξεβράσματα να πιάνονται από τα ορθογραφικά ενός εθνικιστή και να μην ασχολούνται ούτε με το νόημα ούτε με τα λεγόμενά του.

Πολύ σημαντικό να παραθέτεις συνδέσμους σε κάθε πληροφορία που ανεβάζεις (τύπου wiki, η Metapedia θα σε βοηθήσει σε αυτό). Αυτά που λες είναι άγνωστα σε αρκετούς, και αν δεν έχεις ήδη κάποια επιχειρήματα ή συνδέσμους να τα υποστηρίξεις, χάνεις τη μπάλα εύκολα.

Εδώ:
lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/staying-safe-in-the-big-cities-in-greece/
οι προτάσεις φαίνονται παράξενα, κάποιες φορές κόβονται στη μέση και η μισή πάει από κάτω σαν νέα παράγραφος.

Κατά τ' άλλα σε άλλα άρθρα είσαι πιό καλός, μόνο που πιστεύω θα' πρεπε να κρατάς ένα ισότιμο στάνταρ γραφής και παρουσίασης σε όλα τα άρθρα σου.
Επίσης, το παιδί που εμφανίζεται στα δεξιά προσπάθησε να μην επικαλύπτεται η εικόνα του από το search function ούτε από το εξώφυλλο πάνω πάνω…δώσ' του μία θέση σταθερή στη σελίδα αλλιώς φαίνεται κακόγουστο.

Μπόνους από παλιό δικό μου πρότζεκτ που δε ξεκίνησε ποτέ:
Ένα εισαγωγικό κείμενο σε μία ομάδα που ξεκίνησα αλλά τελικά δεν ενδιαφέρθηκε κανείς, μπορείς να ρίξεις μιά ματιά αν θες…έχει γενικά πληροφορίες για διάφορα θέματα π.χ. πώς πρέπει να αντιμετωπίζει ένας ερευνητής σαν κι εσένα κι εμένα την ασφάλεια στο ίντερνετ, πώς πρέπει να διαχειρίζεται τις πληροφορίες που πέφτουν στα χέρια του κτλ.
ghostbin.com/paste/oqv8b

Δε θα' λεγα όχι αν είχες έναν χώρο ελεύθερο και για μένα να σας βοηθάω να γράφω κι εγώ δικά μου άρθρα όποτε έχω χρόνο.

You ain't a Hellen, shitskin nigger
Go watch The Myth, if you refuse then you aren't fully redpiled and need to go back to cuckchan.

είμαστε 2-3 που γράφουμε,δεν είμαι μόνο εγώ
αλήθεια, το μόνο που σου φάνηκε περίεργο ήταν τα ορθογραφικά;

αν θες στείλε στο contact και θα σε βάλει author

Τόνισα την ανάγκη να υπάρξουν σύνδεσμοι ως αποδείξεις στα λεγόμενά σας και 2-3 άλλα, δε μίλησα μόνο για τα ορθογραφικά (παρ' όλο που ναι μεν παρέθεσα αρκετό μέρος του ποστ μου σε αυτά…αυτό δε σημαίνει ότι τα ορθογραφικά είναι το πιό σημαντικό βέβαια).

Να πώ ότι μίλησα μαζί σου από εδώ στο contact;

ο author dimitra εγώ
στείλε απλά στο contact,βάζει όσους του ζητάνε

Δεν είναι καλό αυτό…μπορεί να μπεί κάποιος που να κάνει το blog να έχει κακή εντύπωση σε άλλους (συνειδητά ή ασυνείδητα).

Δηλαδή εμένα με γνώρισες έστω, είπαμε και 2-3 κουβέντες από εδώ και θα δείς ότι θα συνεργαστούμε καλά, αλλά με άλλους δε ξέρω αν θα δουλεύει πάντα αυτό το σύστημα. Είναι λίγο ρίσκο, καταλαβαίνεις…

Έτσι αποφάσισε αυτός που το έφτιαξε,αν κάποιος σπαμάρει βλακείες απλά τον διώχνει.
Γενικά όμως αφήνει να γράφεις σχεδόν ότι θες

Kek, they look like fucking trash

Καλώς φίλε μου, αρκετά αναμείχθηκα με τις υποθέσεις του διαχειριστή ούτως ή άλλως. Καλή συνεργασία να' χουμε, τα υπόλοιπα είναι ψιλά γράμματα.

βρε λεβέντη μου, συγγνώμη αλλά έχει γίνει παρεξήγηση

MAKE
ISTANBUL
CONSTANTINOPLE
AGAIN

Σε διαβεβαιώ πως όχι, τουλάχιστον εγώ δεν παρεξηγήθηκα ως προς κάτι.

Άλλο εννοούσα
Στο τελευταίο άρθρο για παράδειγμα υπάρχει λόγος που δεν έχω βάλει αποδείξεις για αυτά που λέω ,και αυτός είναι ότι τα βγάζω όλα από το στομάχι μου.Τρολιές έχει κυρίως το blog ή τουλάχιστον είναι μεταξύ σοβαρού και αστείου.
Αν όμως εσύ θες να γράφεις σοβαρά άρθρα είσαι καλοδεχούμενος,συγγνώμη που δεν στο είπα από την αρχή αλλά περίμενα πως θα το καταλάβεις.

He reminds me of a younger Roki.

Πωωω μαλάκα πως τη πάτησα έτσι χαχαχαχα ούτε καν πρόσεξα τη σάτιρα.

Εμένα το μάτι μου πήγε στα σοβαρά άρθρα κι από εκεί έβγαλα συμπεράσματα εγώ.

Θα' ταν καλή φάση πάντως να έχουμε σοβαρά και αστεία άρθρα στο ίδιο σάιτ, όπως ποστάρουμε σοβαρά πράγματα κι εδώ και σπάμε πλάκα ταυτόχρονα

ναι αμέ,γράφε ότι σε απασχολεί
δεκτά και τα σοβαρά άρθρα

Man, you southern euros need to really get your shit together. Never anywhere else in white countries do I see people as degenerate, loud, social and lazy.

you do realize that Rosenberg's theories were taken from Julius Streicher and they have no basis in genetic science right? It's literally "WE WUZ ROME/HELLENES"

get rid of the šiptars you lazy gyro eating faggots

Greece hasn't been white since 1200 BC.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=qf2Hkr_tH4A
italianthro.blogspot.com/2014/06/mediterranean-sea-as-genetic-barrier.html
italianthro.blogspot.com/2014/09/overestimated-admixture-brisighelli-2012.html

There are blonds and redheads are in Southern Europe, they were rare and valued, most had dark hair this can be seen in alot of Greek Art. Many of the old stories probably featured blonds and redheads as a point of interest.

Yes, because "Classical period of Greek history (650—150 BC), 27% of the Greek population had been predominantly Nordic in type. He observed that prior to the Classical period, the Nordic element had been larger, and that after it, the element in question had declined."

and "The study of Greek literature which Sieglin (1935) performed, has demonstrated that many individuals in the elites of ancient Greece, had blond or red hair. For instance, Alcibiades, Alexander the Great, Critias, Demetrius of Phalerum, King Lysimachus, Ptolemy II Philadelphus and King Pyrrhus, were all fair-haired individuals. Dionysius I, the ruler of Syracuse, had blond hair and freckles, whilst the Athenian playwright Euripides, also had a fair and freckled complexion. [Günther (1956).] Some critics have attempted to claim that the Greek word “ksanthos” (xanthos), means “brown-haired”, rather than “blond-haired”. However, a recent article by Moonwomon (1994), on colour-meaning in ancient Greek, reveals that the word did in fact mean blond."

off yourself.

The Hellenes and other Southern Europeans were never nordic, you fucking moron.