Start getting Prepared.. Because its going to happen!

Before you call me a shill.. Please take a moment to read.

Here's a black pill for all of you…

Trump will LOSE the election, they WILL steal it from him!

CONNECT THE DOTS….

When they steal the election from trump protests will happen, no one will buy that hillary won, her rallies are shit compared to Trumps. Not even women want hillary(excluding the fat feminists of course).
These protests will be dealt with Force by DHS/Police etc.

Then white people will start chimping out.. When whites chimp out. It actually IS scary not like the blm nogs.

Organized riots would happen by right wingers which would soon escalate to division of states and actual civil war!

But before a civil war can fully develop, there will be a false flag/inside job, a huge terror/bioterror attack will occur on a right wing state, and russia will be blamed. This will be used as a scapegoat to stop a civil war from happening.

There is no way in hell the current leftist government can win a civil war, the right wing is the ones that owns the guns, also the majority of weapons manufacturers in the US are right winged. Half if not more of the US military/generals etc would desert and join the "Confederate states". Also russia has been saying for a long time that they would ally with the confederacy(for their own reasons no doubt).

The current leftist government KNOW they cant win. Instead they would rather start a war with russia.
Also keep in mind all the deteriorating relations between Russia in the past year(especially in the last 2 weeks..)

Will it be WW3? who knows, Maybe another Cold War.
The point is.. WAR IS COMING And with it:
Pestilence, Poverty, Hunger, Unemployment, etc.

If you aren't prepared already… START STOCKING UP. If you have some small land, make yourself a well and buy a reverse osmosis filter(. Alternatively you could also Make your own water distilation unit(Search up, theres tons of guides and info).
Stock up on non perishable foods(Like canned meat). If you have land then in a HIDDEN MANNER, farm some fast producing crops, like potatoes etc.

STOCK UP ON AMMUNITION, Forget buying gold and stocking money, money is worthless.

Tell no one about your supplies and never let your neighbors know, if you want to advice your friends do so, but dont tell them you're stocking up, because chances are in such a situation they will betray and try to steal your shit.
Again stuck up on guns and ammo!

We all know they WILL steal the election from trump…. This is it guys.. It is REALLY happening..

Hopefully some of you who read this will take me seriously..

(Also i don't think nuclear war would happen, there's too much to lose… But then again.. Only one nation in the world has nukes on an ACTUAL COUNTRY before… Take that with a pinch of salt)

Filtered.

Stopped reading there.
Nothing good can come from a thread that starts with this.

nope.

No.
This is not 4cuck.

You forgot to sage. how fail of a shill can you be?

Don't you have shekels to count?

Got an issue nobody wants to throw shit with you since you admit to being contradictory for the sake of it in the first sentence of your OP?
wew, sonny

Nice copy pasta from reddit, faggot.

???? I Write this down…

Im bumping, Fuck you shills.

This is real

wrote*

Cuckchan thread
Defeatism is the path to defeat.

Its not defeatism. It's a very possible scenario where if you CONNECT THE DOTS, this is the outcome.

Trump is the only one trying to ally with Russia. Both hillary and obama are provoking Putin.

If you search the catalog(oh wait you're not actually from here) you would have seen the posts about how the USA already blamed Russia for trying to hack the voting machines.
In turn they're gonna give power over the ballot machines to (((DHS))) to "Make sure" they "arent (((tampered))) with"

Again… Connect the dots.

And i haven't been to 4chan for atleast a year now. I grew tired of the shill mods deleting real threads.

Are you a bot?

No one told you not to vote stupid, stop changing the topic kike.

This thread has absolutely nothing against voting, its the fact that the votes will be tampered with by (((DHS))).

Go and vote (OBVIOUSLY) But start getting prepared just in case they DO rig the votes.

Maybe if you capitalize it again we might fall for your bullshit
Nice niggering attempt shill

You're just LARPing using that red team planner post as inspiration.

To admin… (and real Holla Forumsacks)
Please don't delete this thread, any real Holla Forumsack knows this is an extremely likely outcome were the elections to be stolen. In nowhere in this thread am I hinting that voting is useless,

This is merely advice about an actual possible Political Outcome.

Also the amount of shilling/saging going on in this thread is proof itself

Shill forgets to sage i call him out on it>>7840442

This time he sages

I ain't backing down against you fat nerdy shills. Not even your bosses respect you.(Podesta emails) Lmao

Reported, didn't read

Your entire thread is garbage
You go full defealist and when people call you out on it you call them shills like it's some reddit downvote
Whenever your thread goes past the first page you bump it and you have nothing to contribute except OH EM GEE DA WARL IS ENDIN HIDE GO AWAY
And you sound like a huge low energy blacked cuck
Saging for garbage thread but you're gonna bump it as soon as you see this anyways

Aye i am shill. So stop shilling.

True. I probably should have worded the OP a bit differently.

In any case. I don't understand why people see this as defeatism?

I am simply stating the possibility that the kikes will rig the votes… I'm not telling anyone NOT to vote. By all means DO!

Its survival not defeatism. What happened to the Germans in "nazi" Germany? Didn't the kikes kill them all and got away with murder?

If you're a father or mother, etc. Start getting prepared because spooky shit is happening.

Russia is doing massive drills.

The shills in this thread want you all to die so of course they want to slide this thread.

Meanwhile the same shills are posting on all the other threads(im not saying said threads aren't important) but basically spamming to slide this one.

Stay vigilant and be prepared!

Oh please be rightplease be rightplease be right!

Except again… Our crazy leftists government would happily start a war with russia than bend the knee… Is this really something new? It wouldn't the first time in history where for example a king started a war to avoid civil war…

Your post went from 10/10 to 7/10

Your pattern analysis may be solid, but you still don't know shit about recovery/post-collapse.

K.

We ALL have already thought about this possibility, bringing it NOW at this time of the election is either done by DEFEATISTS or NEWFAGS.

IF THIS happens, THEN we'll talk about it.
tried to FIT with your posting style so (((YOU))) can understand

The amount of sliding in this thread is hilarious, dont you cia fucks have anything better to do?

Gayest shit I ever read/10

mods need to start gassing halfchan rubbish on sight. These faggots are overrunning the board, again.

You dumb niggers have the correct nouns and verbs but you just can't quite string them together coherently enough to be convincing.

I know right?

You're the only shill here.

Oh wow thanks for the anchor…

Welp this thread will sink into oblivion, to all those that read it.. stay vigilant and prepared..