Anyone here good at debating?

I am looking for someone who is intelligent and charismatic and over 18 who will let me pay them to, on my behalf, BTFO people who insult me online and to back me up in arguments. I feel really good when people come to my defense. I have one friend who does for me, but he is far too lethargic to do it more than occaisionally, so it doesn't happen often and I think it's worth paying for since I have a good job.

Pay is negotiable and I will pay per person/situation. I can pay in any method from Paypal to Venmo to BTC.

I am not going to ask you to defend nonsensical viewpoints like flat earth or sun grazing. I just run into many annoying and obnoxious people that are hostile to me and i want to see them put in their place.

I hope someone here is interested.

Attached: 20180316_102439.jpg (1328x747, 463.49K)

Based capitalism at work

i am

I only take credit OP, what's your credit card number and pin and we can start today user

Post a throwaway email and I'll contact you.

I'm a master debator.

See

I'm very serious about this and I would likely need your help for a long while. This also might eventually teach me how to stand on my own two feet in an argument.

I am a masturbator

Are you still employing? I am a neet and need an income.

Lol

I am dude. Drop a disposable email

This, maybe you should go to a board where intellectuals reside.

[email protected]

That's a fake email

>>>/interracial/ is a very intellectual board

That's fucking gross, go to
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/ideas/
You're bound to find some that will do this.

fucking kek

Twice the average dog, in your case.

I know someone who gets mad when I talk about R&M, he finally exploded and started talking about low IQ and stuff, I instantly new he be on some boards so I said its just a meme then he just fell def silent and I think I even heard a mild weez sound from him afterwards

Here I am. So good at debating most people don't even try me on Holla Forums anymore.

[email protected]

Msg me

Attached: intj.jpeg (750x600, 67.67K)

Changed to @sharklasers.com

I'm the kang of sophistry I'll convince others even if you yap on about flat earth message me ASAP nigger.

I messaged you.

Messaged you back.

any more games like that? That sems funny

u expct me to make lots of accounts, cuz u use some obscure shit, like ledit and dicsord?

I use dicsord and Skype. Don't need help on reddit cause i dont use it

so help on skype?

This fucking fgt
You dont want a guy who boast about shit you have no proof of
what you need is somone who can throw the banter
that fgt sounds like pulls his pants up to his nipples

[email protected]

I used to do that on forums, not for pay, because I enjoyed debating and would very quickly develop a reputation for being impossible to beat in an argument even if I was arguing with the entire forum.

The problem was people carried grudges about this. People I smacked in an argument would from then on stalk my posts, and any time I posted a random opinion they'd leap into the conversation just to quote my post and say whatever the opinion was was stupid and wrong. I'd be targeted by staff, and invariably I'd either be banned for no good reason or give up because I couldn't post anything without everyone trying to start a debate with me.

It's actually why I first migrated to chan sites. Anonymity allows me to make my arguments, shut the other person up, and then go back go shitposting in other threads without getting stuck here or carrying a reputation.

I still smile whenever one of my arguments gets screenshotted though.

But yeah, give me a means to contact you, and I'll help you, but only if I actually share your opinion. I can't argue a position I don't believe in.

I can if I get paid well

So you basically want a professional BTFOer? And you are willing to pay money for this?

That's what I said in my post didnt I?

[email protected]

Shameless self-bump

Attached: intj1.jpeg (482x402, 31.81K)