((BOB DYLAN)) WINS THE NOBEL PRIZE

are the nobel prizes finally dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/
archive.is/KzQDC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The times they are a changin

Oh God, that kike hasn't done anything new nor was he any good.

Sold my soul for rock n roll and a nobel prizeā€¦.

I always had a natural disliking to Bob Dylan, I could never really rationalize it but nor could I shake it. I hated him.

Get used to it, kid.

Further proof the Nobel peace prize is absolutely useless.

Pick one

Apparently its for literature.

I always liked his work but I used to wonder why his songs and albums were so hard to find online for free, to the point where even yt videos got shut down.
He's supposed to be a pacifist/equalist/hippie icon and at this point in his life he got to be disgustingly rich, then why is he trying to squeeze every last shekel from his work?
At first I blamed his manager and the studios,
then I realized his real name is (((Robert Zimmerman))).

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I'm shocked user.

Didn't he say he make a deal with the devil or something?

This shows that nothing is sacred to kikes.
Winning a fucking nobel prize 50 years after his heyday, which was propped up by recording agencies.
Giving a peace prize to a affirmative action neocon.
Destroying international diplomacy and pax americana.
Fuck, we would be colonizing Mars by now. Looks like there's a lot of cleaning up to do.

Both the Peace Prize and the Literature Prize are disgraceful and have been for decades. Don't mind them.

I just checked to see if Dylan is a Zionist

They basically took a dump on every previous nobel prize winner

I thought he was dead

Bob Dylan is alive?

What the fuck.

topkek

Nobel prize has been a joke for at least a decade

Remainder that for now they are contained on Earth. Do not start space colonisation until this parasite is exterminated. We cannot allow this infestation to spread.

Song could also apply to whites in the modern day but since he's a jew it's definitely about Isreal. Good find.

I hate this world.

Wasn't this nigger dead?

The Nobel prizes have meant NOTHING for decades, just refer to the cadre of psychos that have been getting the "peace" prize the whole time

No.

Record thoroughly corrected.

Get used to it, kid.

Get used to it, kid.

The Nobel Prizes have been dead since Obongo got the Nobel Peace Prize for being black, along with the the EU winning it a few years ago.

Is this your first rodeo?

Nobel prizes were useless long before that. Arafat won a Nobel Peace prize. Look at the literary winners:

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/

Is Bob Dylan really a surprise or is Holla Forums just clutching its pearls ironically.

I'm pretty sure they were dead to me when they gave the chimp in office the nobel prize for being a nigger. But it was probably dead before that and I just wasn't paying attention.

I've seen an interview with Bob Dylan where he claims that he made a literal deal with the devil and that when he dies, he's going to be with the man downstairs (I'm paraphrasing, I don't remember the exact wording)

Pretty crazy

OP is a huge faggot for messing up the echo

these aren't real NOBEL prizes. The original prize was for nature sciences but kikes added new variations (peace price, lit, economics etc.). over time defiling the original idea of rewarding true scientists

Now, I know you guys disagree, but I actually do kinda like his music and keep up with him. The last two albums he released (Shadows in the Night and Fallen Angels) were covers of Frank Sinatra songs. The next album he makes will also be covers of Frank Sinatra songs. He hasn't written something new recently enough to win a prize

Nobel Prize has been dead since Obama got one for being black.

Good fucking god I hate boomers

Especially the George Carlin types that spent all their lives rallying "against the man, man" only to realize way too late their actions resulted in the impending take over of the West by sand niggers

I was wondering why HE got the award instead of some black lesbian writer only known by the literary elite, but if he's one of the chosen then it makes more sense.

Zimmerman is one of the most overrated musicians/songwriters of all time. A kike in costume, playing a caricature no more authentic than (((Andrew Dice Clay))).

Bowie used personas throughout his career, but did so for a variety of reasons that ultimately allowed him to take his artistic visions to greater extremes. Dylan wore a mask for faux folk authenticity and for shekels.

Fuck the (((Nobel Prize))), anyway.

I failed to check 'em properly, off to kill myself.

Fucking what?

This is even more retarded than giving Obongo a Peace Prize.

I don't like all his hippie crap, but you can't deny that Nashville Skylines was a good album.

He was a god when I was a kid and I had no idea why but I just went along with it.
Now in retrospect I am leaning towards he was the first "rapper" the difference being he spoke in actual english and all of his lyrics rhymed or they flowed in a pleasing way.
There was not any other musical group or singer that was even similar to how dylan sounded.
Anti war check, no one really wanted to go to a war where we were stopping the spread of communism because the far right at that time told us it was the most dangerous thing on the face of the planet.
I never believed this because while we were being told how dangerous the soviet union was we were selling them wheat because they could not feed their people.
I always maintained if they had to actually devote their energy to producing food instead of war munitions they could not do both, so we would win without firing a shot.
Way back then none of us even knew what jews actually were it was like something that the bible talked about and israel and some shit. Where I lived there were no jews and over half of the US was the same way.
I had no idea dylan was a jew, no idea that he changed his name, after all who owned all the record companies and the media.
Him getting the nobel prize is just another apple on the cart of jews promoting their own for their for their benefit.
What is really amazing is all the anti establishment have now become the establishment and I guess it should be no surprise that now they push their agenda and how great and misunderstood their accomplishments were.

dylan genius lyrics
Subterranean Homesick Blues

Johnny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doing it again
You better duck down the alleyway
Lookin' for a new friend
The man in the coonskin cap, in the big pen
Wants eleven dollar bills but you only got ten

This

as if that was never their goal
thanks for fucking up our future; hope you're enjoying their goodgoy "you get to be the last of the middle class" pittance they gave you for accomplishing their aims, gramps.

Did we forget that Obama won one for being black?

I rather Bob Dylan get it than some nigger

kikes are lower than niggers fam

>>>/auschwitz/

Yeah, once Hitler didn't win it lost all credibility.
archive.is/KzQDC

We always get the blame but you kids can never understand everything fucking changed with the interwebs.
It is easy for you to sit back and have the world at your fingertips and some how blame us for "just not knowing".
It is also easy to blame us for the crashed economy and what not when 99.99% of us had no control over sending our economy to china.
We had 3 tv channels some magazines and newspapers to figure everything out with and most of us were just trying to make a living and pay our bills at the time.
It always fucked me up that it seemed impossible to actually get ahead no matter what you tried to do.
I didn't have a crystal ball that would clue me in on where the markets were going and no one taught us in school that the Fed was not part of the govt and that no matter what inflation would always eat away at the money you saved.
I won't be around to see it but when you reach trump's age you can look back and see how you guys did with all the information in the world at your fingertips and grade yourselves accordingly.

Go back to Tel Aviv faggit.

I didn't vote for LBJ or Nixon or Reagan. I didn't let them start importing fucking savages in 65; I didn't make any of those calls, you did.

You started your degrading sexual revolution, now look where it went. Look at what your social changes did. I'm sure you treated your grandfolks with just as much impunity as we treat you.

Except yours is deserved.

I didn't either

When I graduated from college the first thing I did was paint my grandmas house.
I was going to do it for free but she paid me $50/week

When I was your age all the queers kept quietly to themselves as far as I can tell it wasn't us that started the rainbow revolution.

One other thing

In 65 I was 11.
How much legislation did you affect when you were 11?

Questions:
Why do Jews steal German surnames?
or
Why do you faggots not know the difference between ethnic Germans, and fucking kikels?

Surname ZimmermanZimmerman derives from the German last name Zimmermann which means "carpenter". Within the United States, it is ranked as the 441st-most common surname. Zimmer in German means "room" or archaically a chamber within a structure. The German man or mann (in English the extra n is ignored) means "man" or "worker".

I've never seen a Jew work a day in its little rat-life.

this jude fucking sucks and has always had a terrible singing voice

Bob Dylan fucking blows. I've never understood why boomers worship his garbage

He is jewish there is all the rationalization you need. Their very existence fills human beings with disgust and revulsion. You had a very natural and healthy response to him.

You know what, I said before that I enjoyed his music, and I still do, but looking through his life I see the standard life of a subversive Jew. He joined the folk community, okay? He's a leading folk singer. Now, "folk" music is a relative term. "Folk" means people, and so folk music is just the way people like their music. Bob Dylan was placed at the head of folk music, a Jew, not a member of the folk. Then, he went electric. Bob Dylan going electric is a significant thing in the history of folk music. Folk music is almost irrelevant now, because the chief folk artist became a regular rock and roller. Rock and roll was an early way to spread degeneracy, and destroying folk music was imperative in doing that. First they promoted Woody Guthrie, a Communist who, surprise!, had a ton of Jewish connections, and then they promoted Bob Dylan, a hippy who left folk music after reaching it's peak.

Tl;dr, go listen to neofolk and pre-Dylan goyische folk artists if you want authentic American culture

I MADE A BARGAIN WI-WITH-WITH-WITH-WITH THE CHIEF COMMANDER

N-N-ON THIS EARTH AND NNNNN THIS WORLD WE CAN'T SEE

What did he mean by this?

someone dig up the interview where he says all his lyrics are meaningless gibberish

because ashkenazi kikes invaded the German lands during the middle ages and took on local names to blend in

why do boomers flock to this kike and his plastic folk like he was a genius or something? they wouldn't know folk if a paddy hit them in the head with a fucking banjo

B E R E N S T E I N
E
R
E
N
S
T
A
I
N