The real goal of rigging polls

You do realize these rigged polls don't have the sole goal of convincing people that "Trump has no chance so I might as well hop on the Clinton bandwagon", right?

The REAL goal is to anticipate objections after they've rigged the election. If the polls showed Trump winning and then he lost, people might get suspicious (like with Hofer in Austria), but if every poll had always showed that the Cunt was winning, well then there's nothing weird that she actually won.

If I was american, I'd focus much more on the polls rigging and would spread that shit everywhere. It's clear evidence that they're preparing to steal the election from under your feet.

(Not that I'd expect americans to actually DO something about it. Your democracy was already destroyed the instant illegal immigrants could vote MULTIPLE TIMES and without any need for IDs. You know it, and yet nobody is doing shit about it. No civil war, no uprising, your precious weapons are still locked in the safe with your testicles.)

Somebody tweet Trump the info about how the polls are being manufactured by people working for the Cunt (easily provable) and about the faulty methodology used to skew the results. One retweet and the entire country would talk about it in 12 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GNxSw
archive.is/JIjTT
theamericanconservative.com/articles/clintons-hawk-in-waiting/
longroom.com/polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Many people lack principles and convictions and simply vote for whoever they think will win.

This is why we need to call out rigged polls at every opportunity, raise problems of voter fraud (especially with the current leaks) and prime others to question the official vote count should shillary win.

You're right, but there's not much you can do against that other than be a poll watcher.

The real reason is that Trump is actually losing. The average lazy American doesn't care about the email leaks. They just care that the media is saying Trump is an evil rapist 24/7.

Not a CTR shill, because I know that's coming but I just don't have enough faith in the average American.

If we can get trump to talk about this then it will show the media to lose what little credibility they have left in the eyes of the public, if they do go through with the rigging then we have a fighting chance at starting an upheaval

It's a double-edged sword. Demoralized Trump supporters may stay home, but overconfident and lazy Dems will do so as well.

Because that really work out for the Brexit vote, huh?

Not possible

They did the same thing with Brexit. It didn't work so well.

yep, just make sure that you make their job harder
start psyops on voting day to get the dem turnout to very small, so that they have to try even harder to rig it. eventually it becomes impossible without being blatant.

Where the fuck have you been, dipshit. We've known that since they started doing it.

THIS. Also the purpose of all the shills. "Well, he already lost, no use in even voting anymore…"

Meanwhile, the cunt has 20 people at her rallies. After these leaks, all the Bernouts will be going for Stein or Johnson. She get s low nigger turnout (as it sees almost certain she will, and she is FUCKED.
IF they were so confident, every day CNN wouldn't have a new hit piece on Trump and they wouldn't be laying groundwork to claim "Russians hacked muh election."

THEY DON'T HAVE THE NUMBERS THEY NEED, AND THEY FUCKING KNOW IT. FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, IGNORE THE POLL AND IGNORE THE ELECTRIC JEW.

Brexit was also "over" after joe Cucks got shot in that false flag (not an alex jones conspiracy type, but will go to my deathbed believing that was a false flag).

Just keep up morale and FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT. All the pool are using a 50% democratic sample, but aren't taking into account she has literally NO enthusiasm.

We can still win this, just do al you can to fight against the JEws on shows like "morning jew" and the rest from demoralizing you. VOTE, VOTE , VOTE. Vote as early as you can, mail in ballot, just get your Trump vote in lads.

archive.fo/GNxSw < How it's fixed. They simply buy off the cunt running the poll.

debatable, leave was so behind it made a lot of remain voters not bother turning up to vote.

in this situation you want the exact same thing, you want HRC just ahead so lazy voters assume shes got it in the bag and Trump supporters think they can steal it.

I definitely agree that they are planning to rig the election but how do we fix this?

Uprisings & revolutions won't work right now. They'll make us look like defeatists ready to chimp out.

IMO It's going to have to come from our own exit polling (seriously be fucking honest) and watchdogs (don't be intimidating or wear trump propaganda). Have your cells ready to record suspicious activity and follow any bus that may be going to different polling places and voting multiple times.

Also I think that we need flyers stating that felons aren't allowed to vote (if applicable in your state), and that voter fraud is a very serious felony offense. These flyers must be completely non-partisan in appearance to thwart complaints of intimidation by either party.

A more extreme social media campaign would be the threat of revolution if ballots are tampered with. I personally would live to see this trending.

#CountOurBallotsOrCountOurBullets

Clearly not everyone knows it, smegma enthusiast. I still hear lots of people laughing about rigged polls because "lol it's so obvious they're trying to push uncertain voters into the Clinton bandwagon but nobody will fall for them".
And that is NOT the real purpose.

They're not rigged. Americans really do just want free shit, weed and cummies. Especially white people.

It doesn't matter if even millions of demoralized democrats stay home. They will RIG the fucking election. Do you get it? They don't need to get the most votes, they can cheat, and that's what they're preparing to do.

Fuck off ctr shill. That they're being rigged is beyond question at this point.

Daily Reminder Mates– this isn't a "normal" election about taxes about economic policies, about….Putin has literally ordered all Russian overseas employees to return to Russia.
They are preparing for a nuclear war if this cunt gets in, because he neo-cohen team full of such beauties as (((Victoria Nuland))) married to neo-cohen (((Robert Kaplan))) are actively seeking a conflict with Russia in Syria.

This Jews will all have access to the DC bunker system for the (((elites))). What do you have, goys? A slow death from radiation poisoning.
And no, this is not a cuckchan "it's happening!" bullshit post. This is for real. See link. (archive.is not working for me, links are from exrpress and zero hedge, if you can do better and it works for you, please do….

No, you have to spam the info about how the polls are rigged on social media. Make that shit viral.

She's really not winning though. You can look up how ALL major polls are done. They all employ absurd samples where they ask 40+ % democrats, 20 something % Republicans and a small number of "independent" voters. The reality meanwhile is that Democrats are a little more numerous than Republicans but not by such a large margin, and independents are an equal group if not the biggest! And guess what, independents are leaning towards Trump.

Conspirationist much, there is no such thing as rigged elections in the free world. Sleep tight Goyim.

No way to stop it. Very few ways to hold the media accountable. There are civil penalties for outright lies (libel / slander) but there are no laws regarding bias.

The hope is that if the "best" journalism is truly unbiased and objective, that consumers of news media will select this above the rest.

However this has simply proven to not be true. Journalists have been biased for a long time, and if anything marked the uptick in biased journalism, it was the willingness of the consumers of news media to seek a comfortable and palpable lie rather than an objective truth.

This is made more confusing when part of the lie is the consumer being repeatedly told the information is unbiased when it's actually not.

Tl;dr - Biased press continue to be biased because people eat it up. Media in the US has simply become selecting what brand of "truth" you want to hear. Objectivity is all but gone in journalism.

Oh, ok.

Shoo shoo rabbi.

Thank you for correcting the Record™

Not sure if you are real or an idiot looking to post how clever he thinks he is on le reddit.Dr. Michael Scheuer (the same man who ran the bin laden unit, same man who told CNN live on air as they were celebrating "Democracy" in Tahrir Square that is was all going to turn to shit, etc..) has already said not only that polls are rigged, but that he expects NSA to rig the election.
Tus far, literally EVERY…SINGLE…THING Scheuer has predicted in last 25+ years has come true.
Recall the huge celebrations in Tahrir square in egypt when all the jew were rejoicing and "democracy is triumphant"and "oh, that bin laden must be so angry at all this!"
HEre is Dr. Scheuer. 5 years _ BEFORE the "arab SPring"turned into the disaster anyone who knows anything about the region could have predicted so…yeah, I'll go with this goy's opinions….

This kind of defeatism makes things so much easier for the crooks.

It's true that the situation is not ideal, but fuck it, you can still make things as hard as possible for these cunts. If their rigging is documented and spread on the social media, they won't be able to be blatant about it. They will have to move cautiously.

People are lazy and dumb but also get pissed when institutions clearly lie to their faces.

What are you droning on about, you inbred retard? We're saying the same thing: that the polls are rigged and that they're planning to steal the election, so we need to spread awareness of this.

I bet someone could make a simple web crawler to send them confirmation notices should anyone actually do this.

i can actually get someone to make a twitter bot with some name like @DNCvotes or something to tweet at people that do this

Make it so.

Sir, you are clearly very learned. I suspect I could gain much wisdom if you would deign to teach me some of that glowing wisdom accumulated no doubt over your many years in academia.
Also, the "inbred" insult is so unique, so kitschy, and I'm certain itd oes not spring from your insecurities you are are a spic ass ugly fucking nigger/mongrel of some sort.
But back to it, can you name for me the journals where you are published/which books you've written or where I might find your thesis/dissertation so that I too might partake or your abundant font of wisdom? Does Widner still have it in their stacks?

p.s.- go home and get your fuckin shine box…

I spoke with a Russian friend of mine and he said that this wasn't legit.

Why so much hate? Stop antissemistism!!!

I'd say you're mostly right.

Normies who watch MSM generally dislike both candidates though and will probably just stay home.

We wuz topics should be closed. This does not contribute anything with Holla Forums, even in this political moment.

We're going to need a citation to back up your totally random, unfounded anecdotal claim.

user, Russia is much like South Africa (or even the US at this point) in that the people living there are last to know.
If interested, jewgle (((Victoria Nuland))) and her involvement with overthrowing Ukraine and you will have an idea of what the Clintonistas would do to the world if given the chance…

archive.is/JIjTT

theamericanconservative.com/articles/clintons-hawk-in-waiting/

While these suggestions are all sensible, I just want to start smashing leftist skulls and take the throne by force.

Ultimately, it will come to that. These leftist scum and their kike bosses arent gonna let (((democracy))) fuck them over without being total and utter cunts about the entire thing.

as a courtesy, if you can please give both the original and the archive.is, because I don't think Westerners realize that Whites living in places like South Africa hae literal dial up speeds and can never browse an entire site on archive.is
No, this is not "virtue signaling," no you don't have to do it, just a nice courtesy because I didn't realize until about a week ago that Westerners have no clue just how fucking bad ZA net speed is, esp. outside the Western Cape.

THIS

We need to start spilling blood RIGHT NOW. The only way to solve this for good is to solve it permanently. We have to eliminate every single one of (((them))) involved in the Hollywood-Banking-Politics triad of evil.

I don't think the polls are rigged. He is actually going to lose. The main question is: what now?

The only way that could happen is if the God Emperor ordered it.

If he says something like "The elections were rigged, this cant stand, the people must do something" Then bullets can fly. Otherwise you'll just be a lone crazy getting V&

pollsters probably oversample women and minorities too to cook their polls even more.

Dr. Scheuer is already coming out and saying it's time to use the second amendment to get rid of the lawless scum currently ruling the US.
When he published the first call for an armed revolution on his blog, I thought the Jews would have him in handcuffs within 6 hours.

His website is non-intervention.com (no, I'm not a shill, anyone who has been here a while knows Dr. Scheuer is probably among the top 3 most respected figures on here).
He posts his new articles at unusual times and does a radio show with some ugly guy called John Fredericks in Virginia, since he has been blackballed by all MSM (even RT now it seems) for naming the Jew and writing essays calling for a 2nd American Revolution (3rd I guess depending on how you look at it).
And before it begins, NO, not a Jew, a German from a small upstate NY town who got his MAsters and doctorate in Canada in what was then Called "The White Dominion" (oi vey!) meaning Europe, US, Canada, Australia, South Africa.
Have all his books, hope he writes another one.

Why is it always the shills / alphabet instigating violence? Do you not know what entrapment is? Or how about "conspiracy to commit murder"?

Are you dense? Retarded? Ask yourself what has a greater effect: someone leaping out of the bushes with a firearm and shooting until they die, or someone spending a lifetime sitting down and pressing ideological resistance, redpilling everyone they come across, and offering decades of counter-intel to the misinfo that is spread?

One of these lands you in jail (or the grave) and will get you dismissed (by said media) as a terrorist or a lunatic.

The other is infinitely more damaging to media bias and misinfo in the long run.

The only way one man could fight this would not be with guns, or even a significant amount (think OKC) of fissile material. The best "Lone Wolf" would use a small fortune in money to create a version of CTR counter-shills or a counter-intel think tank which would work for years within the corrupt system to infiltrate, undermine, and topple it.

Of course I get it. Holla Forums is a honeypot of sorts to flush out the real idiots who would try something like that, so I understand you're just doing your job. It's probably for the best - at the very least it will weed out those who are too reckless to address the threat properly.

My friend is just my friend from uni. He's a bright kid from Kaliningrad and we talk about this stuff all the time. He's an exchange student here who had to go back to get his masters because they denied his green card a total of three times now. I called him when I saw this story and he explained to me that this was just sensationalist news and not yet the happening. He could be wrong of course, but historically he's been a good source of information from the Russian perspective.

When correcting for the oversampling it only changes the polls by 5-8 points. She's doing much better than she should be for how bad a candidate she is. People say the media sways elections by 20-25%, but it's clear that this year they're having more of an effect.

will say this– if you are in the US and want an AR, need ammo, don't want to go through the checks, look for shows in certain states (not going to name them in public) and get whatever you need and the ammo along with it.

This is one of those very rare cases in life where you SHOULD think about maxing out your credit cards (if you don't have kids) bc if things go the wrong way, the fucking line sin Nov and Dec (fuck look at them already) but by January you are going to have empty shelves all over the US

Fuck off kike, you hang first. Your cursed kind are destined for mass extinction before the human race ascends to the stars.

You can rot by the withered bosom of your mother Tiamat

thank ewe for repeating what your jewish statistics professor at your community college taught you.
if you find that insulting, well, that's regrettable but we are in uncharted waters now. When people KNOW they are being watched/monitored, put on lists, etc… (and Snowden proved many of their fears were not only reasonable but perfectly well-founded), do you think people are going to give the little heeb with the clipboard their "real" opinion or the one that would make them least likely to lose their job?
We are in an entire new world of surveillance where people face very real consequences for what used to be harmless opinions. Especially on an issue as divisive as this election, you cannot trust polls anymore. At all.

Can't Holla Forums conduct a poll? We collect random American e mails then send the a form where they can vote. They tell us their race gender and age. Using the data we weigh the results for race gender and turnout. We can then see if the polls are indeed rigged.

Lol ask yourself where we would be right now if (((Cultural Marxists))) went around bombing churches instead of, oh I dunno, buying media outlets and installing themselves and their ilk into political positions of power.

Lol son this isn't checkers, it's 4d chess. The next move isn't the most important one - it's 5 moves ahead. The only way wars of ideas are won with force is if you exterminate the opposition, and that shit isn't happening. Otherwise you fight ideas with ideological warfare.

Given that we're in a war of ideas, you'd better pick up your real weapon (ideas and culture) and fight back - rather than saber-rattling a gun that will land you in prison or the cemetery.

"UR AN SHILL!!!!!! ABC!!!!"
No, I'm just mad as fuck. These demons have to pay for their fucking crimes, you cunt. The only proper price is blood.

Fuck, I'm glad somebody else thought of this. It seemed obvious to me.

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO MANUFACTURE REALITY

I will kill those kikes.

How do you manage to disagree with me while saying the same things is a new kind of stupid. Amazing, really. Is this a new CTR tactic to fuck with us?

Do you think you're a good person or making the world a better place by constantly trying to incite violence, alphabet man? How many times have you guys infiltrated groups and encouraged violence that wouldn't have happened otherwise so you can pat yourself on the back?

It's not a matter of opinions, nigger. Their methodology is flawed and the guys who make them are democrats that worked/still work for the Clintons.

I asked a mentally handicapped person I know who he was voting for. The guy is actually medically a retard, I am not being mean when I say this. He has a documented condition.

He said he was voting for Hillary.

I asked he why.

He said Obama sent him an email telling him to…

I haven't actually read how the methodology is flawed. Care to inform someone who hasn't kept up?

Basically they poll only 500 people (too few to be an acceptable sample, btw) and of those, at least half are guaranteed to favor Hitlary because they're registered democrats.
The other half is random, and thus split 45% Hitlary, 45% Trump and 10% independent.

Like this you are guaranteed to get a democrat majority.

I've been skeptic of Trump in the past, but now I see (((them))) panicking so much that I think he's 100% legit.
We won't have another chance brothers, you can bet on that.
If Trump loses any anti-enstablishment guy who will run in 2020 will be controlled opposition.
Not stopping Trump earlier is (((their))) biggest mistake in decades.
(((They))) won't let this happen again.

We must win.

And we will.

Bump. They did the same thing with BREXIT then narrowed the polls to 52%-48% Remain victory right before the vote so they can cover their ass with the margin of error

Checked and bump
Thanks OP. We knew this but there may be newfags that don't know this and are wondering why we believe the Clinton Cartel is going to steal the election.

We know hillary doesn't draw crowds and Trump draws thousands and can see poll manipulation for election theft and not moral boosting. They have the celebrities sock pupets and media to boost morale.

PLEASE SOMEONE WITH SOME GRAPHIC SKILLS MAKE A QUICK INFOGRAPHIC WITH THE NAMES AND THE POLITICAL AFFILIATION OF THE (((GUYS))) RESPONSIBLE FOR CONDUCTING THE POLLS AND THE REASONS WHY THE METHODOLOGY IS UNSCIENTIFIC.
And then tweet it to Trump and spam it everywhere.

He retweeted his Pepe meme, for fuck's sake. He'll retweet this too.

I support this bost. I suck shit with Photoshop, could anyone give us a hand?

Pic somewhat related.

So youre telling me to win you must play by (((their))) rules and (((their))) game.

Sure thing Mordecai.

I just read through the conservative treehouse post. The sample is taken at random, so if they happened to get a bigger share of democrat voters, that's just the sample. I'm not a statistician, but it looks sound to me, and a 500 sample size isn't really that rare.
However, the Rasmussen poll, looks superior, and I hope is actually correct. We cannot let Hillary win. I don't know how she is winning with normalfags. Even the cucks at Holla Forums aren't voting for her. They actually prefer Trump because he won't fuck workers like Hillary will. She wants open borders and more free trade deals.

The very fact that he's allowed to vote infuriates me.

Discretion and prudence are not the same thing as cowardice.

It's not about fighting hard OR smart, it's about fighting hard AND smart in such a way as to win.

You don't win by becoming a fucking martyr and dying in a hail of gunfire trying to shoot up a synagogue - all so you can easily be branded a deranged lunatic. You win by redpilling multiple generations of children to this shit that ultimately creates a massive undertow of passive resistance to the point that no one will listen to (((them))) or (((their))) media again.

Confidence in said media is already at all time lows. It is a matter of striking (((them))) where it hurts the most. Not where it is necessarily most convenient.

REMINDER POLLS ARE BRING PAID BY THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9059

Polls show trust in the media is at an all-time low. And CNN is the lowest of them all. Combine that with Trump constantly calling them out, and the coordinated media attacks, and most normies start to notice something going on.

Bump for the God Emperor.

How does that even work? Like changing your vote makes a difference? No one knows who you voted for, it makes no sense to vote differently because it's "popular."

Are people so afraid of losing that they do shit like this even? I really don't understand at all.

NO YOU MORON, THIS IS WAT THE ENEMY WANTS, DON'T FUCKING IGNORE THEM, DEBUNK THEIR LIES AND SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF IT TO NORMIES EVERYWHERE

Who the hell do you think you're talking to? No one believes the first claim you made. All of us know how rigging works.

Your post is the first I've ever had of him, so fuck off.

longroom.com/polls/
This is where I used to go and look at the numbers but it has been offline now for months.
Curious now isn't it?

It's just demoralization propaganda. It would take a lot of balls to rig this one. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried, but it's going to be hard after what they did in the primaries.

Bullshit, I also spoke with my russian friend and he said it was although he argued about it being about taxation hypocrisy

Polls are a meme. They're trying to meme the results into being.