Inconvenient truths

ITT: post inconvenient truths.

Attached: an_inconvenient_truth_by_al_gore.jpg (1280x1024, 89.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pxls.space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ur gay

Anything can be technically dost or bannable nowadays, because as dysnomia said:
"I think it's (Holla Forums) quite balanced right now. Anons do what they want whatever they feel like it, and mods do as well" (03/11/18).
So, if mod feels like something is dost or bannable, it just is.
Because there are no rules for mods, what the rules are for anons varies from mod to mod and from moment to moment. They aren't written down because to do so would imply that there are rules for mods, and there aren't. There are only rules for anons, and they are arbitrary and ever-changing… In other words… there are rules, but there aren't rules, but sometimes there are, but they aren't written.

succ da poo poo

Niggers, pakis and pajeets will never stop breeding. They've filled their countries, are spilling into ours, and they won't stop until there's nothing left. The future is shit. Literal mountains of shit, piled in the streets as our already strained infrastucture fails piece by piece.

Attached: contaminacion-de-los-mares-basura-mar-600x330.jpg (624x351 57.14 KB, 43.3K)

Attached: shotself.JPG (891x488, 35.38K)

All attempts at collectivist self moderation is doomed to fail and the notion that the "in group" can successfully weed out the "out group" without some authoritarian action is inherently flawed. This goes not only for imageboard culture but also society as a whole.
The thought experiment usually proposed by advocates for this kind of system goes something like this:
This is a sensible as long as you assume each retard is an isolated retard. But understanding that retards are rarely isolated means understanding how flawed this system is.

What actually happens is usually that the retards will form an enclave and thus develop their own retarded subculture. The retards will accept one another and reinforce retarded behavior. Any non violent action by the in group to oust the out group will be in vain without a top down authority arbitrating what cultural influences are acceptable. The retard enclave will only grow and eventually become mainstream. When that happens, the standards of what is and is not acceptable by the group as a whole are fundamentally retarderated.

the dnc killed steth rich

So, Reddit?

Bernie sanders won the primary without Hillarys control of the dnc and rigging it

the democrats and media tried to fix an election in coordination with Hillary

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little wofl thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” wofl, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking wofl. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic wofl NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

i think everything on earth should be sterilized and the planet destroyed. it's the best solution to unhappiness, and it's more or less permanent

Nah this is 8ch, we're just here because we're perverts.

Apparently, I am too autistically retarded to be perverted

I don't use reddit i hate the layout and i don't like the idea that my past posts can be looked into by anyone who gives a shit so I honestly have no idea how well this applies to what subreddits. I would figure some of them suffer from this in varying ways. What was really on my mind was the decline of 4chan and 8ch and comparing them to what we see basically all across the western world.
It only takes a couple of retards to reinforce retarded behavior and allow the cancer to grow at an exponential rate.

shameless self bump

Attached: ISIL is mossad.jpg (521x374 374.42 KB, 40.88K)

Anything can be technically dost or bannable nowadays, because as dysnomia said:
"I think it's (Holla Forums) quite balanced right now. Anons do what they want whatever they feel like it, and mods do as well" (03/11/18).
So, if mod feels like something is dost or bannable, it just is.
Because there are no rules for mods, what the rules are for anons varies from mod to mod and from moment to moment. They aren't written down because to do so would imply that there are rules for mods, and there aren't. There are only rules for anons, and they are arbitrary and ever-changing… In other words… there are rules, but there aren't rules, but sometimes there are, but they aren't written.

Attached: 000o0a5cda.jpg (591x800, 107.88K)

wrong

pxls.space/

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-02-03 02-25-50.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

the retard's position lol. you reasoned that nothing matters so we should just an hero already but what you failed to realize is that isn't correct because whether you die now or in twenty years there's still no difference

dear Holla Forums.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
leave /r9k/ alone. LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE. FUCK YOU. FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOU.

FUCKING STOP. STOP IT. FUCKING MCFUCKING FUCK YOURSELF.

It really is the jews and it has been all along.

KEK!
This.

OP IS A FAGGOT!

inb4 I like to suck BBC

^ reddit spacing tbh