Western Stupidity Worse Than Islamic Terrorism

Russian Foreign Affairs Spokesperson says Western media and Western stupidity is worse and more dangerous than Islamic terrorism in Syria.

“Al-Nusra are the new mujahideen. Do you understand this concept? Go and read some history – research how al-Qaeda came to be. It’s exactly the same thing. Point by point, it is exactly the same. The financing; the moral and ideological support. And what did your relationship with the mujahideen cause? It created al-Qaeda. And al-Qaeda – you all know what that is.”

“So you can’t simplify [isolated events] like this, you have to understand what caused it. You can’t logically follow mainstream [garbage] ‘Russia is killing everyone and everyone is trying to stop Russia.’ This is rubbish.

“I’m very sorry for my expression but – such simplification means that [Western] stupidity is more dangerous than the threat itself. And when simplification of this scale happens in [Western] mainstream media, I think this is more scary than terrorism itself. Simplify everything to the extreme, and only show it from one angle it might work in.

bumpitiy

In regards to Syria, I'd clarify that it's not 'Western stupidity' - it's Obama and co doing exactly what they want to do without caring what westerners actually want.
I'd be surprised if the majority of westerners (citizens living in western countries, not the leaders who decided to enter Syria of their own accord) didn't want to join forces with Russia and blow ISIS out of the game.

Finally, someone translated russian position, made a webm and did a good job at it.

You are absolutely right, let's dispel once and for all with the fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he is doing, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Is she naming the jew?

You don't leave Holla Forums often do you?

Americans are still as dumb and ready to die for Israel as they were in 2001.

Russia bringing the bantz, called Hillary a pussy.

There are (((forces))) that continually prevent US and Russia from working on this issue.

I think this is a reference to the 10 rotating UN security council members who can make discussions on Syria harder than they have to be, not like the US is really trying to kill terrorists anyway.

She said

I think she's talking about pic related, the only two countries I see blocking anything are Egypt and Ukraine.

see

She was talking about the rotating members of the UN security council.

I live in Europe, not America, so I judge public perception a lot from mainstream media comments. There's a lot of people pissed off that America doesn't form an alliance with Russia with the sole intention of wiping out isis.
For all the msm boogeyman stories about Assad (and Russia), a large number of people just don't care what Syrians do to other Syrians and are pissed off that isis has been allowed to spread worldwide and start killing innocent people in western countries.

Then I assure you the burger memes are still true. Our media is saying Putin and Assad are killing civilians and anyone who doesn't do their own research wouldn't have any reason not to believe them.

I hope for your sake that Trump gets in and cleans house in Syria quickly, maybe making a friendship with Russia along the way.

he is right, you know

bump

Anyone knows what happened to AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck? They seem to have vanished from the face of the earth.

Thanks for uploading the webm and not being a faggot by embedding the YouTube. Also, the Russians have reached out many times, but the (((west))) and (((NATO))) almost never even want to talk.

Well they're not wrong.

How can one country be so based? inb4 muh holohoax sperging

How can one country be so based? inb4 muh holohoax sperging

Watchu doin' Shlomo???