Sup manlets

How does it feel that this will never be you? How does it feel knowing that you're genetically inferior, and you will always have to look up at women to see their face of disgust, especially towards ugly manlets like you? What's it like to be a failed man?

Attached: 11 foot tall chad.jpg (570x760, 209.54K)

If he were to sit down at a school he would be dragging childrens desks everytime he gets up. He could do fucking ten-steppers up the stairs. If he could cook he'd be too tall to cook anyway. Thank you stilt-man for being genetically superior to my every willpower.

I pity the manlets.

Stay mad, manlet.

Attached: il_570xN.350810009.jpg (550x400, 42.1K)

tips fedora

Attached: mlady.jpg (167x397, 12.37K)

The only game he uses is the children holding him up. And they'll probably inject the female with seringes. Abnormal tall legs are not deemed sexy among females. He needs more game than that. They won't accept his personality because of his legs. Too much of a monster. You don't know he has a large dick. Good genes, meh, does he have a good jaw? And do women get wet really? They'd piss their pants? This is like from a prank on Youtube. Tall people scare normal people. It's only natural women would shit their pants with diahhera

Can be fixed with arm-lengthening surgery. You can't fix manlet with surgery, though.

You don't need personality if you're Chad. Women are inherently shallow, you betas just don't know it because you've been lied to.

He probably does, because he's Chad.

You'd know that their pussy get wet without pissing in arousal, if you weren't a virgin.

I know this to be a joke in the sarcasm form. So I will not add my 2 intelligent cents rebuttal to it.
yes you do. A douche personality, maybe, but a personality regardless. chad's can ahve good personalities too
What do you mean
By who?
You dont know, and his name is not chad. Andre the giant probably had a small dick
I was asking would women really get wet from an ugly tall guy. Way for twisting my sentences panties and putting words into my mouth

Still better than datamining threads.

All this talk about "I want a man with personality" is just gaslighting. Sure, they want a man with good personality, but it has to be Chad. The point is, the personality is secondary, and being Chad is the first thing. But sure, you keep thinking that spouting funny maymays will make her see past your ugliness.

You know what that means.

Feminists trying to manipulate you into being forever stuck in the friendzone, not getting pussy.

That's not what his name is, dumbass. That's a euphemism for being a stud.

Why are you thinking about Andre the giant's dick, faggot? I bet it's probably bigger than yours, though.

Still better than being a short ugly manlet like you.

Attached: a08.jpg (479x720, 19.62K)

Attached: mlady.jpg (167x397, 12.37K)

Original witty quick remarks do the trick. Helps if you project a deeper voice across the room than anyone else. I'm an angry young man with unique insight on today's harsh society; however I have the ability to turn these true cold feelings into light-hearted humor for the masses
How shallow are women? What does shallow even mean? Explain tbh
I thought they liked betas
I know chads and Tyrones, you scrawny minded fool. Does that mean I have to comform to your simple retardness? No.
I was using him as an example. Apparently he was poked fun at in the mens locker room. Stop trying to compare dicks tbh
Just because I am a little short with yellow hair does not mean I am not a manlet. just not in the mood to be one. I make myself appear weaker, you know, to let other people have a go for once.

It would help if you didn't blogpost, faggot.

Attached: 5lDyE.jpg (900x1200, 234.43K)

No rebuttals? I win.

Nah, I'm just not going to play talking points with a beta loser who wants to blogpost all day.

Attached: 3ea3db5738853325b9e5f20f0838e8fa.jpg (400x469, 71.06K)

I have a smart beta mind, but an alpha body? Is there a scientific term for this? Anyway, I am smart and talking anything with me is worth it all the way, every 2 cents.

Women don't like short guys, sure; but really tall skinny guys don't have it much better. I know a guy, like 6'9… terrible skin, really bad posture and mopey attitude. He's a virgin and has never had a gf. Meanwhile I know plenty of guys who are like >5'10 that have really qt gfs. Girls care more about money, status and position in the dominance hierarchy than physical height; that's just a freebie that gives you extra points. In all honesty the two dudes I know with the cutest gf/wives are "manlets"… they're both very rude, pompous douche bags, but what do you expect?

Attached: intellectual.jpg (500x663, 123.27K)

Do rude pompous douchesbags cunt as a bad personality trait? That's generally the best personality if you have talent to back it up? AND Talent to hide it to the public tbh? or atleast

I am actually being quite serious here, clearly unlike the fool who thinks he is smart under that fedora in magazine in pic related

Reminder if you are a manlet you can not even obtain undesirable women.

Attached: 9a661d4287b08c0e39d0dfce0c5b6301bbc584870c1803389db84fb7910a8076.jpg (1196x898, 157.18K)

So I guess this changes everything, huh?
Keep dreaming, manlet.

Attached: MDvW81S.gif (1600x1057, 326.9K)

Attached: IQ=140.jpg (500x587, 29.06K)

That does not even look like myself. I do not bear a feora or a beard, or a creepy eyes and beard and smile or long weird hair or weird glasses or weird red lips. Nor does my hook bear a single fedora

I m about 180cm and i still hate it if other guys are taller than me.

Okay bud, whatever helps you sleep at night.

The real-life can be represented in real life through capable minds.

I mean the internet can be represented in real life through a willing and capable mind.

Whatever helps you get over being a genetic dud.

Facebook is not common. It sucks, and is being discarded among Earth's many inhabitants upon the news of the corrupt data gathering and Mark Cuck bugrger.

Point still stands. Social media isn't dying out anytime soon.

Not the guy you replyed to, the normal fags can have their social media, however if they try to apply their frankenstein morality and culture to a point where it affects me personally then there is a problem.

Yeah, I don't think the normalfaggots are even going to bother using a website like this. There's no social validation to be had, no e-penis to be stroked, and no "like button". Most normalfags don't even know what reddit is, and I guarantee almost none have even heard of 4chan.
The only way you end up here is by using the internet your entire life.

of course, infact social media is perfect. why would it ever die out in our lifetime, internet is all we'll ever need. It is literally perfect

manlets in suicide watch

Attached: wojak.jpg (626x750, 81.63K)

should i give up?

Keep trying, dude. I'm only 8' 1" and I managed to get a cute gf.

No, but you might need to become a doctor. I know a guy who's 5'6" or so and has a qt wife who's about 4'11", so even in heels she's still shorter than he is. They seem happy. But he's a doctor and makes bank, so I'm sure that helps.

Bitches love my personality and sense of humor though, but my autism prevented me from getting PTP back in HS unfortunately.
Im still a manlet and im still a virgin, whoop de fucking doo.

Attached: 1437745673681.jpg (316x450, 26.3K)

5'9 = can get gf but they will never be satisfied