Why threads are deleted without breaking the rules?

I want to know

Attached: gaymason.png (200x200, 43.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because fuck you. Welcome to Holla Forums.

Newfag.
8ch.net/b/rules.html

Attached: Rules_of_the_Internet.png (700x1000, 177.04K)

too bad halfchan is still alive thanks to the jews

Threads are only deleted when they break the rules. The problem is that because there are no rules for mods, what the rules are for anons varies from mod to mod and from moment to moment. They aren't written down because to do so would imply that there are rules for mods, and there aren't. There are only rules for anons, and they are arbitrary and ever-changing so that Dysnigger can claim that there are no rules for anons.

this post is made by 70IQ

that post is Holla Forums in a nutshell.

Anything can be technically dost or bannable nowadays, because as dysnomia said:
"I think it's (Holla Forums) quite balanced right now. Anons do what they want whatever they feel like it, and mods do as well" (03/11/18).
So, if mod feels like something is dost or bannable, it just is.

I just want to be banned away from this place already, dysnomia. Haven't I done enough damage?(Your wish is my command)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dysnomia doing God's deed

(USER WAS BANNED FOR BANNING THAT POST)

(USER WAS LOVED TENDERLY FOR BANNING AN ALREADY BANNED POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR BANNING USER, FOR BANNING THAT POST)

(FUCK IT YOU ARE ALL BANNED)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR BANNING THE BANNING OF A BANNED USER)

Im god, prove me wrong.

(GOD WAS BANNED FROM THIS BOARD)

Attached: hitler nein.jpg (753x752, 84.18K)

I don't believe in you.

Attached: IQ=140.jpg (500x587, 29.06K)

You don't exist. rove me wrong.
Pro-tip:You can't

Im god in this thread, prove me wrong.

(NAMEFAG WAS BANNED FOR BEING A NAMEFAG)

mods are literally newfag redditors

(USER WAS BANNED FOR STATING A FACTUAL TRUTH WE DID NOT WANT DISCOVERED)

That wasn't dysnomia anyway, some board volunteer. dysnomia obviously unbanned me now. Im a very important person.

Attached: THE WHITE HOUSE.jpg (300x168, 6.92K)

Anything can be technically dost or bannable nowadays, because as dysnomia said:
"I think it's (Holla Forums) quite balanced right now. Anons do what they want whatever they feel like it, and mods do as well" (03/11/18).
So, if mod feels like something is dost or bannable, it just is.
Because there are no rules for mods, what the rules are for anons varies from mod to mod and from moment to moment. They aren't written down because to do so would imply that there are rules for mods, and there aren't. There are only rules for anons, and they are arbitrary and ever-changing… In other words… there are rules, but there aren't rules, but sometimes there are, but they aren't written.

Interesdingk

Not being able to comprehend the difference between rules for mods and rules for anons even when it is written down for you.

because the vols are roasties

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!

Attached: 000o0a5cda.jpg (591x800, 107.88K)