Podesta Email about Scalia assassination

Here we have Podesta talking about wetworks(assassination) right before Scalia is murdered.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
archive.is/VzGU1

I am all in Sounds like it will be a bad nite , we all need to buckle up and double down From: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]/* */] Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:36 PM To: Steve Elmendorf > Subject: Thanks Didn't think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3188
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3015
archive.is/FnwJ4
archive.is/4nDxC
msnbc.com/msnbc/bernie-sanders-regular-luxurious-dscc-fundraising-retreats
archive.is/Cz2fr
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92718401/get-the-fuck-in-here
archive.is/B8tPB
8ch.net/pol/res/7843201.html#7843383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmmm, the other mail from subjectmatter.com
We won. Raising money today, talking the bedwetters off the ledge and > heading to NH for a long weekend …let me know what else I can do

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3188

We need to start cross referencing this stuff with the other leaks. There are probably things in the Clinton and DNC leaks that seemed unimportant at the time, that would make more sense in the context of emails from other leaks.

The problem is we don't have the rest of the email chain (yet). This feels too disconnected.

Agreed

[email protected]/* */ si teh other mail used by Steve

I get multiple freak out calls every morning and I try to talk everyone off the ledge and not bug u all. But linda is in a different category. She called this am and I talked her off the ledge but she did complain about not hearing from the campaign enough besides dennis. I don't know that inviting to my thing this afternoon is a good idea, too many people in the room. I think one of you needs to call her and go see her and walk through the state of things and the plan. She feels like she is out there with her members pushing for HRC and holding against Joe and she needs more ammunition and attention.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3015

Looks like more wetworks in progress.

Steve Elmendorf

Recognized as one of the leading lobbyists in Washington DC, Steve Elmendorf represents some of the nation’s most important corporations, trade associations and organizations on critical legislative and regulatory issues, helping to drive their businesses, build their brands and expand their market shares. Elmendorf founded Elmendorf | Ryan in 2006 as a team of senior-level strategists offering varied experience and extensive relationships inside and outside of Washington and covering multiple issues.

Named by The New Republic as one of Washington’s “Most Powerful, Least Famous People” and listed twice on GQ’s “50 Most Powerful People in Washington, D.C.,” Elmendorf’s unrivaled track-record is drawn from more than two decades working at the highest levels of government. From inter-party leadership races and House reelection efforts, to senior positions in the Presidential campaigns of Dick Gephardt, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton, few in Washington have his breadth of political and public policy expertise.

Prior to founding Elmendorf | Ryan, Elmendorf served as a senior advisor to House Democratic Leader Dick Gephardt for 12 years. Beginning with that role, Elmendorf’s tenure in Washington has been grounded in daily interaction with the White House, administration officials, senators, members of Congress and leading interest groups on the front lines of the economic, social, domestic, national security, and foreign policy debates in the last decades.

While in the leader’s office, he was named every year by Roll Call newspaper as one of the 50 most powerful staff people on Capitol Hill. In the New York Times, a fellow strategist described Elmendorf as “one of the best operatives and thinkers in the party,” and Roll Call newspaper cited Elmendorf as being “as well rounded as anyone in the business, especially in his ability to move from one discipline to another without missing a beat.”

Elmendorf has an unparalleled understanding of Congressional dynamics, having managed Gephardt’s successful campaigns for Democratic leader as well as his political activities outside of those associated with his formal office, including at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Elmendorf was deeply involved in every major economic policy debate during the 1990s and the early 2000s, including NAFTA, the 1997 Balanced Budget Act and McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform. He also managed crisis responses to the most critical issues of the day, ranging from the impeachment of a sitting president to the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the United States.

Elmendorf served as chief of staff and senior advisor for Gephardt’s 2004 Democratic presidential campaign and deputy campaign manager for Sen. John Kerry’s 2004 presidential bid. In that capacity, Elmendorf served as the primary campaign liaison to elected officials at the local, state and federal levels as well as organized labor. He also supervised the field programs in nearly two dozen battleground states.

Elmendorf is a frequent guest on CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. He has lectured at the Institute of Politics at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government and at Trinity College, where he serves on the Board of Fellows.

Elmendorf also serves as Chair of the Victory Fund and is a member of the boards of The Whitman-Walker Health Center, the Bryce Harlow Foundation, the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden and the Public Policy Committee of the Trevor Project.

archive.is/FnwJ4

That is months before Scalia was murdered, could be something else happened then.
Email numbering not being chronological doesn't help any.

Juicy as it would be for Hillary to have killed Scalia. I'm not sure this holds up.

archive.is/4nDxC
msnbc.com/msnbc/bernie-sanders-regular-luxurious-dscc-fundraising-retreats

They were probably talking about this. It fits the time frame and is at Martha's Vinyard.

if you go onto wikileaks you can search by email address and sort by newest or oldest date

This is interesting but I also agree with that more dots need to be connected if possible. Also, did anybody else die closer to the date in the email?

I always kind of feel like these leaks are too surface level. Like there's another channel of communication that's much more interesting.

Reddit user who originated talks about this has had account deleted by admins. Apparently admins doing it is odd, not familiar with site.

Reddit thread:
archive.is/Cz2fr

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92718401/get-the-fuck-in-here
archive.is/B8tPB
Ignore inevitable spacing divide and conquer shill.

Wet Works is code for assassination though.
Scalia was also found with a pillow over his head iirc.

Also no autopsy was released.

That's an article on the 9th talking about past events held in mv, it would specifically not fit the time frame of an email sent on the 9th talking about some future night.

Why has this topic been ignored by everybody except this shill
with the same bad argument in every thread it comes up in?

These are campaign people who feed stories to the MSM. That was a smear campaign regarding the retreat at Martha's Vineyard.

If not wanting people spilling their spaghetti over something as serious as Scalia's probable assassination makes me a shill, then oy vey goim. Give me your sheckels.

I mean if you can seriously connect the Clinton camp to Scalia's death, please fucking do. Right now all I see is a wild ass assumption over the terms "wet works" and "all in."

I mean, I haven't found anything to imply they were anywhere near Texas the next week.

Don't worry user. I have added the information in this thread to the Archive:
>>>/podestaemails/28

Well, if it makes those of you worried that this won't be heard, congratulations. A quick search shows that alternate news websites have already picked this up and run with it… Now I get to pray that they don't wind up looking like idiots for this.

'If it makes those of you worried this won't be heard happy

Yeah no thats not right, they would likely be as far away as possible, no? Since when has contract killing required proximity?

If it turns out to be nothing and it blows up horribly in our faces then I'll take full responsibility and the mods can ban me for being a faggot.

Wait, so this fag thought he was supposed to assassinate Scalia, but actually wasn't supposed to, so the other fag is basically saying the two of them will be covering it up?

Why would someone say they were all in for wet work(s) if they aren't going to do it themselves? I suppose if they just then deciding to hire a hitman. But why would they need so many parties involved as some people are implying.

What does assassination have to do with pool parties at a vineyard when their focus at the time seems to be around kicking Bernie Sanders around?

If they are certain they are going to win the election, the motive would be clear for their agenda. I want to be sure these dots actually connect before they jump on board.

As long as it doesn't make any further investigations into other possibilities difficult and as long as it doesn't harm Trump, I could care less. I've been wrong about things before. I'm just seeing people jump on theories they want to be true without asking themselves if they really are. If we are going to nail Clinton, it has to be with solid things, like how her lawyer has emails about withholding evidence for the email thing.

bump

bump

this is getting slid

to the top :^)

4chan.org
stay there
fucking retarded newfags

the goyim shall now

bump

bump

bump with frogs

its real. its wet. kek wills it… there were quints on this topic on half chan

8ch.net/pol/res/7843201.html#7843383

Please, stop you 4cucks are annoying. I've seen you post that multiple times. It was not originated there, nobody cares about leddit or cuckchan.

Does anyone read the Podesta pinned threads? This shouldn't be news to anyone as its been read for 24+ hours already. In before (1) i'll just link you the post (Part 6 thread) (Part 5 thread)

And lastly, there is no more further information relating to that email. You have to wait for Part 7-X Podesta to be released. The only thing left is to do what user said above and look at DNC/Hillary/other leaks related to the February month that it happened.

Talking about it is enough to raise public awareness aka meme magic. There isn't anything newsworthy today, so all you're effectively doing is shutting it down.

Vineyard is Martha's Vineyard. Scalia was in West Texas. Wrong.

Bump because this is important

Threadly reminder.

The next Supreme Court nomination is more important than whoever becomes president. They will set the tone for the next 40 years or so. If they did kill Scalia then this is absolutely critical. I'm sure the way (((they))) want to play this is Hillary "wins"=false flag blamed on right wing racist fucking white males=gun control executive order.

Good luck anons, I'll see you all in Valhalla.

Why the fuck is this thread so slow? This is huge.

1/4

After hours of sweat and spittle, Steve can finally drop his boss the message he's been waiting for:

We have won. We have convinced the group to go along with the plot… but a few still come privately with doubts. Fucking hold outs… The bedwetters! They're worried about getting caught, about unexpecteds–what if there isn't time to confirm a new justice? What if this democrat in Texas doesn't get to the body in time? How, they ask, do we know that this old Georgetown roommate is really willing to sacrifice his hunting buddy for the sake of the nation? To Steve's face they tell him the plan doesn't seem air tight. But Steve knows their real problem. They're pussies.

Steve's wife thinks he runs a PR firm–a respectable one–founded all by himself with a small loan of one million dollars. While that is the firm that appears on his paychecks, the cash disbursements are only technically in exchange for PR service consultations. Steve charges his hundreds of thousands for a day or two of "PR work". And in a way, it is PR work. It has an impact on the views of the public. But what he really does is a lot sexier than Don Draper.

It's a week later and another group of bedwetters has come forward questioning the plan. God, they are squeamish! What exactly did they think wet work was?! A stroll in the fucking park? A day at the Hamptons? Scalia is a known pedophile rapist, for God's sake! The rumours are so bad you can't even count the number of victims. This pro-life kiddie diddler is the scum of the goddamn Earth–and these fucking bedwetters are indulging second thoughts?!!

2/4

Good thing for Steve… he is a convincing man. He goes "all in" with his rhetoric, cajoling and whispering up a storm, shouting his lungs out, staking his personal and professional reputation on this one supreme job. Steaming, he stands and stomps his feet: "Why in the fuck are you so squamish?! You didn't bat an eye when we took out John Ashe! Or Victor Thorn, or Walter Scheib! Why now you fucking cock!? So many black lives hang in the balance here–do you not understand that?! If we don't take back this country before November that goddamn basket of deplorables will be appointing these Supreme Court Justices! Read the fucking Dilbert blog already!! And anyway… Scalia is old! He's sick! His own DOCTOR said it, for God's sake."

Steve flashbulbed a nightmare image–imagine fifty years of Republican Supreme Court dominance. No more abortions. No more stem cells. An end to black rights. Women snatched from their workplaces and hurled back into their kitchens. Can you imagine? Once they have a conservative majority there will be no point in even trying to do Social Justice Work. He's been wrecking this country for forty years.. and next week he is going to deliver his coup de grace by banning affirmative action. It is our moral DUTY to eliminate him.

Steve found his own words convincing, but he knew his true animator was a feeling more savoury than altruism. Thousands of people had left this Earth on his account… usually little twerps whose mouth grew bigger than their muscles. Evveryday anons who thought they had a right to influence American politics. He never got tired of ending little peons, but this job was different. This time… it was a Supreme Court Justice. And not just any Supreme Court Justice, but the most influential Justice in all of American history. The Justice that defined the 20th Century. "Fucking Satan himself" the DNC insiders liked to call him. Justice Antonin Scalia, First of His Name, Ruler of the Court, The Gavel Cock.

3/4

Justice Scalia had swaggered above half a dozen Presidents and thousands of legislators. He was the constitution in the shape of a God. Virile, pungent… masculine in every way. His legs were thick like the tree of liberty. The United States Constitution itself was chiselled into his abs (except for the 13th amendment). To be the man who killed that man… Steve's boner pumped to Obamanian proportions at just the thought. There is NO WAY he was going to let some liberal pussy block THIS pinnacle of all ecstasies.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?! We need to move on this NOW! The election is coming soon! Have you seen the polls? Have you heard… of the MADMAN? Have you seen how his eyes GLOW? Justice Scalia is a fucking WHITE MALE! HELLOOO? If you don't act now, if you don't sign on with the rest of us, you are basically just saying that you think black lives don't matter! Admit it! That's what you really think, isn't it?! You think black lives don't matter!!"

There was no way out of that one. As their shoulders slumped in that classic cuck way, Steve knew he'd broken through.

From the edge of the room Podesta had sat the last two days observing. The other conspirators had no idea that it was his wrinkly mittens fingering the bombastic Steve's puppet strings. They must have known SOMEONE hired him–have you ever heard of a DC PR firm that WASN'T a criminal front? But for all they knew, it was Big Bama himself who'd arranged this play. Podesta chuckled at their stupidity. They actually believed that the President runs the country. Seriously, a fucking black male? No way would Bama have enough Illuminati degrees to to bump off a Supreme Court Justice. Hillary alone has that right.

Podesta shot off an email to Steve.

4/4

"Democrats really do have bigger pussies," he cackled to himself. Just last summer that cockhead Tim Kaine was boasting about how John McCain is a little bitch cause it only took thirteen bamboo sticks up his ass to make him spill guts to the Vietcong. Tim Kaine was sure he could handle twice that. Tim Kaine–thinks he's a badass! But ask him to play one little supporting role on a standard elderly wetwork–and he trembles and leaks piss everywhere! Poor little Tim Kaine–did you confuse wet works with golden showers again? "I really need to shit on his head at the next scat party," Podesta promised to himself.

Podesta's amusement was shorted out by a buzz from his iPad. Steve has replied:

"After the lobbying I saw today, you better be all in!" Podesta gushed to no one but himself. He's restating his faith in the plan, what a good little pup… at this rate he just might get to lick Her feet someday. These assassins don't often make it that high… but taking out the Supreme Court Justice? With touchy timing like this? Hillary will surely reward him. Maybe even with a sight of her naked… a sight of her final form. Steve thinks that killing Scalia will be the peak of his life. Just wait until he sees the shining tits of Lucifer.

wtf

wew
brb fappan

Maybe this is said in the sense of "Ohhh..I didn't think it could have meant that" as in he misinterpreted the term himself at first. Meaning he was kept in the loop by someone else. May or may not have been a central figure himself.

WEW LADS

Stephen King works fast!

They were at a vineyard in texas dumbass