Holy Fuck

Bill Clinton's Estranged 'Son' Breaks His Silence

* inb4 FilterWars SuperMale Vitality ™ *

h

Ive never watched an infowars vid before but the first 5 minutes seems pretty based. Not got to clintons kid yet.

Want to tell us your twitter ID? Clinton is going to win, so you don't have to worry about anything.

At least the meme is getting out there.

I feel bad for this kid. He has presidential genes but the nog in him just brings it all the way back down to sub-100 iq.

You shills aren't even trying anymore.

gotta be honest. Filterman is fucking crazy. But that doesn't mean he is a bullshitter. He covers shit we already knew. His energy level makes him seem like a loon though.

They're not bad. The election has given them something concrete rather than aimless yellow pills.

No wonder you have such low energy levels

Sheeit, now nogs everywhere are gonna be wondering if Bill Clinton is their dad.

It's probably bullshit and isn't really an effective line of argument.

Fam it's real.

Wonder if the clintons will deal with this or ignore and hope it goes away.

I have to say, I feel bad for the guy. He never asked to be a bastard mongrel child. He deserves some closure. The Clintons lack basic fucking dignity.

Wow I feel bad for this guy, blacks already get so fucked with father figures, what the fuck would it be like to know your dad is a major public figure and he pretends you dont exist?

I guess he can at least feel good knowing hes got some white blood in him, it makes him an outcast to both blacks and whites, but hes better off than any of the chimps he knows.

Can't engage it, too damaging, and too much already on the plate.

They'll avoid at all costs - which means its a button Trump should hit on, hard, especially if, by some means, a test could be performed to verify this guy's paternity.

We should try to get a social media hashtag or whateverthefuck to get Bill to submit for testing by a neutral agency, to legitimize his son or clear his name, one way or the other.
The black community would probably be all over that, considering how many of them don't have fathers and can thus sympathize with that experience.

I mean, FUCK dude, can you imagine the impact of Trump hitting this right?
"And what about the child Bill had with that African-American woman in Arkansas, huh? You talk about how much you care about women and children, why don't you tell us about how you - the two of you - took care of him and his mother, how about that Hillary?", ESPECIALLY if he managed to have the kid in the crowd?

Holy fucking shit it'd be fucking lethal mother fucker.

This.
He also seems like a good negro, not the BLM chimp type.
He's more likable as a person than obongo or kanye or snoop or any of those other niggers.

Bill will not go along with this. $hillary would suffocate him with a pillow if he did. And he's too weak to fight back now.

Hillary's REALLY fucking strong.
She can open a jar of pickles!
I'd be afraid of arm-wrestling her.

It would be like the experience of SO MANY black folks, turned up to 11 - which could be SO FUCKING DAMAGING if they can employ this effectively.
I mean, fuck, that would be amazing.

Perfect.
Don't you see?
There's no way to lose with this story!
HAHAHA!
Even I didn't see it til just now! Holy shit!

Think about it…
Trump hits Hillary on it during the debate, or even before (but it'd be really good there - ESPECIALLY if he can get the guy into the event), and what can she do that doesn't potentially hurt her in some way?

Picture it:
Trump asks Hillary why her husband won't submit to genetic testing to prove the paternity, one way or the other, if only to give the young African-American man some sense of closure on the issue, in the case of his estranged son.
WHAT CAN SHE DO?
Nothing.
Any denial, easily spun into lack of support for African-Americans.
Any acceptance, any actually tests?
Still a win-win.
Positive: Bill and Hillary purposefully ignored this young African-American man, who was Bill's illegitimate mongrel bastard.
Negative: After putting him through hell, the Clinton's FINALLY give this young man closure, only after pressured on national television at a presidential debate.
In either case, you might not even be able to finish the testing before election day.

Trump must use this, its too fucking good.
This will work.

I see a lot of potential in this, but not in the way other anons are.

This could definitely get turned around.

I'm 99% sure Hillary and Bill hate niggers too much for the "welcome home son luv ya :xx", especially the moral, suicidal sensitive ones.

Everyone be bought, and hey, he fucked a literal crackwhore (look how busted that bitch is, you know she was never attractive) so he can't hate niggers that much.

Hillary surely hates them, but I think she's perfectly capable of suppressing her hatred temporarily if it means getting into the white house.

this is like the plot to a movie but…

you may think that im a dreamer, but im not.
this WILL work

You really are a dreamer, user.

Niggers are stubborn and dumb.

Lots of them will abandon ship or just stay home if it turns out, or appears, that Hillary and her husband ignored the bastard half-breed.
That'll hit home hard.

I like the way you think.

No. They will always vote for the (D). No matter what.

They beat the shit out of their kids, rape their children (incest rate rivaling arabs), pimp out their daughters and rape and kill each other daily.

Do you think they give a single fuck that some half breed (they HATE half-breeds) didn't have a daddy around when none of them did either?

Yep. I sure do.

Niggers are dumb and stubborn - they will actively put themselves in a bad position just out of spite for another. This shit can EASILY be spun into a significant hit to the nigger-vote.
There's absolutely nothing to lose and much potentially to gain.

The most basic nogs have no idea what their candidates' policies even are. They are driven exclusively by tribalism.

Idk this kind of story seems perfect for the tabloid crowd. It's legitimacy is irrelevant for the next 30 days. I can just hear someone now in a Walmart checkout line telling his buddy "you know i heard he got a black kid"

There was a point when about a quarter/maybe half of all niggers were like this. And then they got dosed with American materialism and now it's almost over for them.

They used to vote (R), long ago niggers were smart enough to know that five loaves of bread by work was better than one loaf by charity, but the left bred them dumb like cattle, and when they are exposed to that fact, when they are told theyve been used like slaves, they will revolt.
They can be converted, they operate on animal things, feelings will overcome what little power is behind their logic, they will forget about their gibs for just long enough to fuck the (((D))) over under the right circumstances.

I'm not saying Trump shouldn't run with this, just that expecting more than ~5% of niggers to vote for Trump is setting yourself up for disappointment.

White men, and married white women. That's the Republican base, and that's a rapidly shrinking demographic.

They know that (R) be rayciss an finna take away dey gibs, and that (D) gib dem dey food stamps an sheeit.

Never going to happen. I urge you to test your theory and walk to the nearest ghetto and attempt to educate them on their plight.

Guarantee you'll get rabbit punched, stomped, robbed, and left for dead. They don't give a fuck about facts or logic, and they're never going to listen to what whitey has to say. You are the enemy.

How in the fuck did this man get this far… Fucking hilarious, but I can't tell if its intentional.

Youre not being generous enough. While the "articulate" blacks were a relative minority, even the hopelessly stupid ones could still function as working, contributing members of society. They were given the kinds of jobs we now give teens because they would work hard, stay quiet, and be grateful for the job. Niggers are only a large portion of the population now because they have been fostered as such,

We had a local eatery here, almost a hundred years old, for nearly all the place's life its had a black man working in it, he died recently and was replaced by a kid not so charismatic, but this man, you should have seen him
He wasnt too polite, he wasnt very verbose, he lacked any grace in what he did, but that mother fucker worked every fucking day from open to close his entire life, he kept the damn place moving like a well oiled engine, my grandma always spoke fondly of him, said he was "one of the good negros" and my grandfather would talk about how they used to all be like that.

polite sage for offtopic

no no, you cant have a guy evangelize it to them, their own pastors tell them that shit and they dont listen, they have to be betrayed for it to work.
If you can make them feel betrayed, they will switch teams, its how they got thrown in with the left in the first place.

im a retard

Naaaah, I think he can pull more, even prior to a play such as being discussed previously.
Hell, Romney managed 6% against Obama, so 5% for Trump is a blatant underestimation.
Bush Jr. managed 8% and 11% respectively, I think Trump can do better, and with a lethal-strike like this? He could top 15, 20%.

Count on it.

This.

That's what this play has such potential.

The key is, you have to explain it to them.
They aren't so keen, so they don't appreciate the deep psychological pain of the situation, of that betrayal in the deepest sense, but a guy like Trump could lay it out in a way that would tug their boon heartstrings and really get them hooting and hollering.
At the very least keep them home, maybe even turn some.

I hope you're right, anons. I'm finding it harder and harder to not slip into complete apathy.

Hope, brother

CIA want Illary to loose?

Quit being such a pussy.

bump

Jesus fuck
Anons, I dunno about this…
I just feel horrible for this kid, I just wanna see them reconciled.
Jeez…

But I'm also not gonna lie, Alex jones is majorly pandering with this shit, trying his best not to be a racist
etc

Holy shit.

Why isn't Trump using him? In the very least Trump could have this man sit in the audience at the next debate. Bringing out Bill's victims horrified both the Clintons last time, Bringing out Bill's bastard son would probably kill them both this time.

Another bump for quite-possibly the best angle to attack the Clintons which we currently possess.

WILLYWARS 2 WE WUZ CLINTON N SHIT PART 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO