Qt

would Holla Forums fug?

Attached: 57666a2589349cfce94d84f1364b360f0185a05a9badd1328069ce39226b04c7.jpg (1934x1519, 460.29K)

It just hit me all of a sudden…all of this time i've been attacking pedos on this place, but now i realized, you're not pedos…i'm just too old and you're all fucking teens in high scholl isn't it? fucking hell.

[drools a lot]

little bit of that, little bit of pedos. google statistics said more than 40% of people on 4chan were aged 17 or under. similar for 8ch probably

mods

i would

but she wouldn't want me to

That blouse is ugly, but I'd still fug er.

It's all baggy up front like she's trying to make her tits look real big. It's distracting.

yes, mods wud fug

at least you're able to admit your complete retardation.
the roasties that come on here are fully aware of what they're doing - they're conditioning teenage boys to lust after older mature stronk independent women with endless MILF and "how do I fuck my mother?" threads while screeching MODS at any young woman and you've been their unwitting accomplice this entire time.

damn roasties

i just remembered how i used to think those young girls were hot and how 30 yo women were ugly af.
Now that i'm 29 those young girls are just children they don't even make my cock twitch and 30 yo women make me go crazy.
I'm sorry friend…carry on with your normal life like you're supposed to

Duh

Huh? well i'm 22.

not sure how accurate those statistics are

Oh come on! Everybody knows that 47.39% of all stats are made up on the spot!

too old

not sure how accurate that statistic is

good good. the kike brainwashing has proven very successful again. enjoy your 1.9 replacement birth rate and falling

7/10 waifu
would fugg

This. I never thought on the other side could be just teens lusting after their peer females. My life has been a lie, and i'm to old for this shit.

YOGA PANTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF CLOTHING. SKIRTS OR DRESSES, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS SHIT AND YES, CLEARLY

Shit yes. That bicycle has one SWEET rear end.

if you wanna know its model its "Helkama Jopo"

fug/10

very adorable
would wife up and creampie on our wedding night

wew