Trump Bantz Debate Commission, Neurotic Jews Write About It

The God Emperor hints at ditching final debate!

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-on-the-commission-for-presidential-debates-it’s-a-‘rigged-deal’-and-‘i’m-done’/ar-AAiSgd1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/ByLqa

Trump on the Commission for Presidential Debates: It’s a ‘Rigged Deal’ and ‘I’m Done’

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PvzAFfQPJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's obviously rigged against him as all the past debates have been. There's nothing wrong with him voicing how blatant the Jews are with shilling for their globalist lapdog Hillary in every debate.

TRUMP WILL BTFO GLOBALIST KIKES AND THEIR PUPPET HILLARY IN THE FINAL DEBATE ANYWAYS

Sure it's rigged, not like you cam't at least have the old bitch shitting herself on live television. We need to be more enthusiastic and to rile up the nornies a bit more. We need some terror strikes and dank leaks.

This is supposed to mean something when there are a contingent of Republicans that have declared jihad on Trump and have actively tried to sabotage his campaign and continue to try?

That said, I hope he does not skip it, if anything for the fact that he needs to go after Hillary with her foreign policy. He should push for a change in the format and rules, make it another town hall like the second one since that format worked best for him.

Oh, you mean the same RNC that lead a coup on him and allegedly dropped the pussygrab tapes?

He cant back out, maybe he meant by “I have no respect for that group, by the way, I’m done,”
Is that hes gonna go gloves off against the debate commission, the republican establishment, MSM as well as clinton.

Why is this news, again?

TRUMP'S BANTZ AND GRINNING
KEEP ON WINNING

Hopefully he just says fuck it and has the coup.

This, I think he's just trying to get some discussion around it so he can blow them the fuck out at the last debate, I think he's preparing something YUGE

This is my impression aswell. hosting his own debate and inviting Hillary?

This is to reign them in and to get allowances or some degree of say in how the thing is run. They remember he bailed on that earlier debate (and thus nobody watched it). They can't be sure he isn't bluffing. So they contact him saying "y-you're gonna come to my party, right?" and he says "only if you treat me fairly". To assure his attendance, they give him some input into proceedings, reducing the pro-Hillary slant a bit. Also, he is showing them who is in charge here.

tl;dr he's negotiating.

Checked

He will definitely show up. If he doesn't, he'll be called a coward and a quitter from then until Election Day, and also it would overshadow and overwrite his performance in the second debate in most people's minds.

Anyways, he's gotta show up to finish what he started in the second debate.

While most people realized that he won and did great damage to Hillary, there are a whole lot of those people who are suffering from immense cognitive dissonance between what they saw at the debate and the things they've been told about the two candidates from the LyingPress. They know deep down that he won, but they can't admit or accept it because that would mean reconsidering so much about what they believe and are told.

He needs another round of BTFO in order to break the conditioning bigly.

If he talk about the kills, it will help?

yeah well reagan isn't actively campaigning for his wife right now YOU FUCKING KIKES
knight of long knives real fucking soon

This is a master stroke the likes of which we won't fully comprehend until it has been delivered. He's baiting the jews to come out into the open… I can see it plain as day. He's going to but the hurt on them G O O D.

*put the

This is a redditor meme, right? It reeks of foreignness and always made me cringe, and I only ever see it used in shitty armchair analysis posts like this, where they're just trying to convince themselves more than anything. Also just noticed his genuine redditor spacing.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a redditor meme. Fuck off back to the donald, faggot.

Shills are getting clever.

Trump should consider extra protection on a date like the 19th of October and on the 33rd parallel? Yes?

Get this to Trump right away. Get it on his consciousness now.

OCTOBER 19: THE ASSASSINATION OF ARCHDUKE FRANCIS FERDINAND

"Death of a President, a fictional documentary covering the October 19, 2007 assassination of George W. Bush in Chicago, Illinois, premiered at the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival where it garnered the International Critics Prize.

Despite the fact that Death of a President captured a total of 6 awards, Newmarket Films, who paid one million dollars for the U.S. distribution rights, failed to sway Regal and Cinemark, two of the largest U.S. cinema chains, to screen the British film. CNN and National Public Radio refused to broadcast any ads. Thus, you probably never even heard of "the most controversial film of 2006."

mfw when God Emperor holds his own debate with unbiased moderators and makes shillary go to that

October 19th

Trump doesn't need to debate again, unless he has some massive bantz to unload. He blew the fuck out of the witch last time, and the corrupt media declared her the winner regardless.

Trump knows what is best though, he's probably going to do the debate, but this is likely a negotiating ploy to get something he wants.

He's gonna need to assert domination over her and the moderators one more time. They rape allegations and pedo allegations are dropping like hotcakes the rest of the week.
O'Keefe gets twotter suspend before he drop the supposed nigger video tomorrow. Shit is ramping up quickly.

The kikes played their hand too soon, Assange still hasn't delivered the full Uranium One or Libya related Podesta emails. The hack earlier today by an user in which he/they likely got the email archives of Podesta's recent gmail account, pushed their pedo accusations up by 2 weeks.
We may have won all thanks to the user hack of Podesta's gmail/twitter.

I ain't resting on no laurels until I pilgrimage to D.C. to watch Big D take the oath of office.

He's just doing this so they treat him fairly in the last debate. How new are u

I wouldn't expect you to, we must remain vigilant. But, it would make more sense that the kikes would've leaked the pedo allegations/other sexual assaults on 10/18 right before the debate or 10/17, or right after the debates even. With the leak today, people will have a weekend to forget about it. It seems the Podesta twitter/gmail hack on the surface level appears to be a minor victory for us, but below may have drastic effects on Shillary's campaign.
If user archived the emails and DMs, then we're talking massive consequences.

normies only care about pussy grabs unfortunately. Not a one I've spoken to knows about the Podesta emails.

If he doesn't win due to rigging he had better do that. He has an extraordinary amount of political capital right now, if he wanted he could easily kick off a civil war.

Isn't the third debate going to be done by a Fox News host? They love Trump don't they?

Probably (hopefully) just coincidence.

Yes, but Chris Wallace is a kike who hates Trump.

They most-assuredly DO NOT.

Some of their presenters are portrayed as supporting Trump - see Hannity - but they harbor no shortage of people who will be vicious toward anyone pro-Trump who they have on - see Kelly - and its my belief that they are pro-Republican as a network, and so they're suspiciously prone to cucking, backstabbing, concern trolling, etc.

heaven dubs confirm remove kike

after the first debate they were interviewing people on local news - they asked the first woman and of course this bitch loved hillary. then they get to the next guy - looks 50's male, middle eastern. as soon as this guy says "i'm from syria, a refugee…" the news feed cuts to a half second of static and goes back to the news anchor "well folks we seem to have lost the feed…"

PURE COINCIDENCE

and all i can do is laugh with rage. once you've seen the kike behind the curtain you can never un-see him.

I know, and October the 19th wasn't the Dukes dying day. But have you ever had a wet noodle hit your nose?

You'd probably need to leak Bill raping kids in person and Hillary torturing people with a rusty kitchen knife to make an impression in normie minds. Democrats have embraced all the Democrat scandals they knew of, and even bernouts think that by voting Democrat think they can change the system later from the inside.

I don't know if I've taken the blackpill yet, but they seem so apathetic. I mean, have you ever seen a former Hillary supporter? That shit just doesn't exist IMO.

Imagine if he managed to make it so that the debate had NO moderators.

Hillary would shit herself within 2 minutes after getting grilled with no moderators to keep her safe

I like this idea. just have a free-for-all

I only know of two people who like Trump on Fox; Jeanine Pirro and Sean Hannity. Everyone else either hates him or tries to stay neutral.

Anyone have that cage match webm user made?

I say they just have a deathmatch or a duel and whichever candidate lives gets to be president

The entire reason politics exist is so it isn't reduced to those terms, because if it were, liberals would all be slaves within about as much time as it takes to wind up to swing an axe.

so you're saying we should do it?

Fox is actually quite neutral on Trump.

Remember we are now living in an alternate timeline where cartoon frogs are the new nazis and fox is the most fair and unbiased news network by a country mile.

If I had told you this just a year ago you wouldnt have believed me for a second. But here we are living that reality.

Fox News doesn't outright shit on Trump but they sure love concern trolling him – especially Megyn Kelly.

Avoiding the debate is a mistake. He should go there, and ignore the questions the moderator asks. He can attack clinton and bring up his points freely. He plays their game by his own rules.

this
cuck the (((moderators)))

The jews like orchestrating fiction, just like they did with Titanic (It was a novel or something before they made it real)

cuck the (((moderators)))
DEBATE WAR NOW

I think Trump should wait until an hour before the debate and cancel.

Shillary spends days locked away rehearsing for the debates. She cant do anything else at the same time.

He could waste all her time and spend his efforts on talking to ordinary voters.

This could actually work.
You could even remove the moderators if someone was worried about bias.
The candidates get to ask the question and time restrictions are final with some kind of reverse chess timer rules.
Even if you know Hillary wouldn't accept it you could still score by making her look bad for refusing an obviously fair debate.

Wait until next week when the O'Keefe video drops of them "demeaning and disparaging black people in the worst ways"

With all these new email leaks do you honestly expect he doesn't have some serious bantz to bring? The third debate is going to be even better than the second.

Kek wills it!

4d chess

He should avoid it, the first one had her sending holt nigger snozz scratching sings and tells. The second had blatant triple on on team up.

That sounds like you think its a great idea, and I agree!

Here's a white pill, the young turks have changed their mind. At least some of them
youtube.com/watch?v=8PvzAFfQPJ8

This. He has the country behind him. He has Putin behind him, and that's a lot of fucking nukes and fire power.

People will not sit on the sidelines for such an event

There's no way for this to backfire. This is a FUCK YOU to the liberal MSM. If he does this people will be FIRED UP.

He can do some publicity stunt instead.

Hillary got in a good debate, Trump got in a good debate. That's enough, I hope he does not do it.

Holy shit this can fucking work. Imagine Paul Joseph Watson and other based alternative media heads in a Trump debate with or without shit-rly fielding questions.

Stockholm syndrome., beaten wife syndrome.

They will have more luck in making their own group and growing from there.

No they aren't. They get the ability to hide from trolls also joining in. Trolling is fun, but being a team killer is best troll.

Great idea!

checked for 33rd degree memer dubz

If he doesn't do it I'm gonna be so let down

I can't wait for the epic battle after the demon breaks loose from her mortal bonds.

as a fa/tg/uy I can tell you the cards against humanity guys cucked out hard after getting successful. Sad!

If you actually need to play a fucking card game to make edgy shitposts, you're either a woman, or her pet cuck.

Yea just Trump and Clinton responding to each other for an hour. I suppose they would need some input though. Twitch chat would be hilarious but wouldn't work. What ever happened to the list of questions for the second debate I heard almost none got used. Something like that should be done with all of them being used top to bottom

With the power of trips, may kek will it

Team Trump
Team Shitlib

Hey what about neets they could swing the election to either candidates.

October 19th was also the date of the 1987 stock market crash.