Tonight's Southpark

It was a great episodes. The girls represent niggers since they've been kneeling for the anthem in past episodes. And the boys represent whites.

In this episode Butters starts a male power movement and insists he's being tired for being made to feel guilty for being male. It's an obvious metaphor (at least for Holla Forums) of how Jews are all the time making whites feel guilty for being white.

Butter's movement in this episode represents the alt-right.

I wouldn't be surprised if this season ends with a full on "race" war.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qc1l3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

marketing pls go

One create race mixed with a single spic i think? Mother the other is jew. Go away 4 cuck

Just watched it, semi red pilled tonight with all the boys fighting back against feminist bullshit showing their dicks, even fucking called out the jew for pushing feminism and men should change to accommodate women.

Cut the vid myself

Good job user.

Anyone who watches that shit is a goyim cuck.

Why do you think it was ever allowed on tv?

Created by Jews and supports the Jewish agenda.

Explain the vid, Butters calls out Kyle (the jew).

I don't know what I hate more, South Park or the fat bearded 30something numales who still watch it and think its smart humor.

Are you going to post some pg-13 edgy south park maymay image macro on your Facebook so all your normie friends get your sicc truth bomb?

Also, sage.

Butters is Trump

Oh shit good point, he fits that perfectly.

Who fucking cares

He calls him uncle kyle. Then gives a speech on why they should all be MGTOW.

No mention of the jew or even hate towards kyle (the jewish metaphor). Just tells him to shut up basically.

Funny how goyim make south park their bible and attempt to decyfer pollitical meanings from it.

Keep watching tv, good goy.

/thread

OP is literally a man baby.

Haha you clipped it just before I did.

Nice innuendo.

>>>/reddit/

cuckchan pls go

This shit isn't a hermetic mystery, each episode is made within a week

Don't get fucking testy with me, been around since 2011 on cuckchan, came here during first exodus. Several of the banners here are ones I made. I happen to like South Park, not all of it, but it's still entertaining. I'm as nationalist as they come, but I swear some of you newfags are paranoid to the point that you subject yourselves to same safe space group think mentality as leftists.

Sorry buddy, you can't talk about it here. Anything owned by Jews (or japs for weaboo shit) is an instant no-no for this board, sorry about that.

where have I heard this before?

That and Rick and Morty, rick and Morty has been awful as fuck from the start.

The only people who like it are the ones who don't know any better or preachy redditors/tumblrites who think it's "2deep4u" social commentary on society and life.

Kill them all.

Whoa look out guys who have oldfag supreme grandmaster here!

Get fucked and lay off this retarded weak unfunny pop culture bullshit.

It cheapens and belittles the real problem, as per usual. Good job being a dumb faggot with a Seth Rogan tier humor.

(checked)

I liked Butter's little speech too. Suits our purposes beautifully.

What a fucking pussy faced limp-wristed reply. Anything that helps gets the normalfags on the path towards thinking about shit is good in my opinion, even if it's unintentional.

This.

If you want to see a show that's truly redpilled and has done this shit SEVERAL TIMES and DECADES before any other shows did, look no further than Duckman.

W E W
E
W

le cartman is an SJW, so funny. fuck south park.

Their writers lurk here, just like they used to on usenet.

this tbqh

Cartman was pretty much the only part that consistently got a chuckle from me, but now even that is ruined

rick and morty is cool, faggot.

By (((here))), you must mean halfchan.

Only about 12 people have been confirmed here, I don't think Matt and Trey and either of them.

Add a few zeros

You do know that's when the board was created? I ain't proud of it, but I was a btard for many years before that.

kek. Mr. Mkay is a Rosicrucian.

You're the same cancer that regurgitates e-celeb shit on Holla Forums

Be less new.

He didn't mean like number of people who post here. He meant like actual verified individuals who have been confirmed with their actual real life name to post here.

Found the newfag.

If I recall correctly, Matt Stone was confirmed on Holla Forums way back when. I'll wager some of the writers farm the chans for material.

Just delete this shitty thread.

Here's your spoonfeeding newfag: Before Holla Forums was /new/. /new/ got deleted, Holla Forums got created afterwards.

Now fuck off and lurk moar.

nah nigger. fucking wannabe knowitall fucktard. rick and morty is just fun to watch, like superjail. its not some 3deep5u message, like pseudo intellectuals such as yourself hope to interpret.

Rick and Morty is funny as fuck. Maybe you really DON'T get it and that's why it's 2deepUUUU. Rick is the true Holla Forumsack, and Morty is the shitposting moron who hides us from being understood by normies who want to know the secrets of our meme technology. Vid related, you're Morty.

I still don't think we need south park threads though

/new/ was only around since 2010 you faggot, I was on Holla Forums back in 2006, I remember is right around the time Steve Irwin was killed by the sting ray and we trolled the shit out it.

out of

prove it nigger

It's hard to be ironically funny and edgy when a huge chunk of your audience has shifted full right.

You can go even earlier than /new/

You said it's cool, it's not, it's lame shit for tryhard stoners. Not everything you watch has to be a red pill, but it doesn't excuse watching trash. The writing and animation are trash, it looks like shit and the humor relies far more on le funny voice than any wit. you always get people pulling out either the 1. It's just 2deep4u maaan or 2. it's all improv, duuude to justify it. I've only ever met low IQ people and low IQ posters like you shilling it. It might be retarded to go on a dumb rant about an irrelevant show but I'm sick of idiots putting it on like it's some edgy underground shit I didn't find basic 3 years ago

$10 down you're below drinking age and has never even seen Space Ghost/Sealab 2021, Ren & Stimpy or Rocky & Bullwinkle. KYS

before /new/ was /n/. irwin death was around when I started too iirc

I've been here since late 2014, I-I'm an oldfag, right?

:^)

I remember that too, good days user, good days.

I've been on since 2004. I honestly think 2006 was the beginning of 4chan's decline, but it was still good.

Most of the people who talk endless shit about South Park being to "bluepilled" are fucking youngfags. The show has never been about being red pilled, and honestly I'd be more angry if they took a side instead of talking shit about anything mainstream.

The Rick and Morty bashing I just don't get at all. Very little in that show is set up as "deep commentary." The show itself, however, is very deep within it's confines.

If you really want every fucking thing you consume to have a political stance you're no different than every other dipshit these days. Go the fuck outside. I'm so sick of everyone having an agenda.

If the story goes longer then 1 episode, I won't watch it.

I-is that a Daily Stormer reference?

I don't remember /n/, but I was on irc for the 90s and AOL. Good times when security was practically nonexistent.

Rick Sanchez
pick 1

Do matt stone & trey parker know what proxies are?

sage

>reddit spacing
wew

It's funny how many of you hate South Park in this thread. Unreal. How about you go back to watching Saturday Night Live and Jimmy Kimmel you fuckin cuck clowns.

South Park is endorsed by kek. PewDiePie was on there three seasons ago. Three years later and PewDiePie is causing a massive shitstorm on Youtube.

This isn't coincidence. Hell even this episode wasn't a coincidence. It does something better than any other T.V Show. It leaves you with more questions then answers.

Rick and Morty isn't a deep show. Aqua Teen Hunger Force had more depth then Rick and Morty.

| would of course write off this season slightly, *(As the video games have sort of lead into a drop of quality from the show itself) but I would still watch,

fuck off cuckchan and your reddit spacing.

This is a thread made by a cuckchan faggot. We don't endorse Jewish propaganda here. You need to lurk more before posting.

wew

Fucking this. ATHF is MDE levels of based sometimes.

You can flip it to mean blacks as well. If you have a cucked view of the world.

Oy vey, where'd you get that idea, goy? :^)

archive.is/qc1l3

Certainly, butters could also represent whites standing up against white genocide pushed by the jews.

The fact that South Park even gets mentioned here is at least evidence it's on the fringe. I suspect it will come up from time to time.

Anyway, looks like this thread was anchored.

I'm an oldfag on 4chan from 2007.

Girugamesh.

I've also been here since the great purge of Holla Forums back in like I think 2013 *(When it had the word filter)

Spacing isn't reddit. I don't go on Reddit. It's simply the way I've been typing on forums because I've been on forums since I was a young kid.

Anyways it's hilarious how the one ID makes two posts. The problem with you is you don't listen, probably never watched the episode and have never opened a book in your life. Whatever, same type of trash that plaques everywhere on the planet. It's just a matter of time before somebody goes to throw you into the garbage bin like the trash you are.

Remember what I wrote my Holla Forums bros. Out of anybody on the planet I wouldn't steer you to jew media. If you keep your mind sharp you'll see how this season will set the narrative for the year to come.

Stay safe in these turbulent times.

Peace,

I watched the first season of Rick and Morty, South Park is a masterpiece compared to this deplorable faggotry.

some parts 'round here you'll be perma banned lad. now git out

If you are going to tell me that you are an oldfag to justify being a shitty poster then your status is revoked. The only reason being an oldfag is ever relevant is when it is to convey the experiences of past board history to those who have not seen it for themselves. To use it in any other context is to try and garner unwarranted positive attention. You aren't special, you either learn to post well, or stop posting after being rightfully labeled as an attention whoring faggot.

Even if you were an oldfag on 4chan, this is Holla Forums, we have some particular rules that you may not be familiar with. One of them is to sage slide threads, because slides and shilling are a problem here. Again, if you had fucking lurked a while you would have learned this.

I don't use cuckchan, so I don't know if they have this feature. It's called filtering, we use it to ignore pieces of shit, like you. I've filtered you because you should fucking know better if you really are an oldfag, and since you don't act like one, you don't deserve to be listened to. Good day.

DUDE REDDIT LMAO

I read that entire post in dales voice

Good job!

Dicks out for MGTOW I guess. kek

Fucking funny episode.

I'm not upset if there's a show calling out BLM and insinuating jews are behind cultural divides.

Fuck off you stupid fuck.

Judge the content as the content is.

South park has always been based.

I bet you fuck your uncle. Probably every day.