Holla Forums goes to space

archive.is/Z6UMn

free from the constraint of a land-based country’s laws. It will become a place in orbit which is truly ‘no man’s land’”.

This is it guys. This is our chance. First 100,000 registrants are guaranteed citizenship. Holla Forums are already on this, but we won't let them win the space race. It's time to take shitposting to the next orbit.

Also, what the fuck is up with that very obvious Eye of Ra in the logo?

asgardia.space/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/977684.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AsczhOx3n5M&t=54s
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92701221
guardianlv.com/2013/09/craziest-mars-one-application-videos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogachara
archive.fo/WwHYz
filedropper.com/obebookfromrussia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks.

got banned last time but earth is flat nigger

I'm down for it

I'll be sure to put my personal information in to the letter, Moishe.

not op but it only needs your name and email.

Just make up a name, no one's asking you for your birth certificate.

wtf i hate hitler now.

Dat get

This is a terrible idea; how could a nation of 100,00 function in space? You wouldn't have any natural resources to manufacture with which means no manufacturing except what you can bring up with you. We need every man we can get down to reclaim the soil beneath our feet before we can dream about conquering the stars.

Probably only going to select Hebrews anyway.

I myself have plans to ACTUALLY go to space and live there via channeling with aliens and following their instructions to build spaceships. Then my plan is to abduct Holla Forums members until I have about 5000 redpilled men and then abduct suitable females in equal number and then we'll have a good population to start our space civilization with.

Someone hasn't heard about asteroids.

your gonna start with 8pol first, right user?

Yes. I am from >>>/fringe/ and I will abduct people on here first. (Anyone worth a shit on /fringe/ is also a Holla Forums browser)

Making a sustainable space colony is one of my long-term occult goals. I feel we don't need this shitty civilization or much money, we just need to be capable of understanding and doing far more than the mundane masses.

You know what?

COLONY DROP THE EARTHNOIDS SPACE WAR NOW

I know /fringe/ user I've been browsing for 2 years
just started on energy work training though.

Has this board been subverted?

Well, it's probably pretty cucked since their goal is to "democratize" space. It doesn't matter though.

Remember Taytay? Remember when we subverted a shitty chatbot meant to promote micro$haft, turned it into something glorious and reaped many lulz? This could be like that. Especially if they actually get to the satellite launching stage.

Come on guys, this will be fun. Take the flag contest for instance. If enough polacks registered, we could could bomb it and get something suitably volkisch to win. Or they'd most likely backpedal, but that's also a kind of victory.

Pick me.

Also, have fun losing the ability to count in base 10

topkek

8ch.net/leftypol/res/977684.html

JAFST

Just another fucking slide thread

I'll literally make threads once I have my spaceship made and go find you all around the world and abduct you all.

Huh what? Well I'm trying to contact some kind of "inner plane" sources to get it all done. You must have some particular variety of aliens in mind and your reference to counting in base 10 is odd.

I don't do any drugs btw, I produce any mental states and whatever else by the will, that is all I need.

you should make it on fringe first.
Holla Forums mods will probably delete it

Thank you . I will happily work 100+ hour slave labor tier work weeks for this project.

DMT is not a drug, it's a medium through which to communicate with aliens.

escapism is for cowards

Your body can produce whatever chemicals you need. The mind is all you need. Mundanes use drugs because they are not yet ready for that level; and with terrible consequences resulting from their ignorance.

can only win

I wouldn't be stuck with niggers if you faggots come go with me.

Enjoy your 8% white (and falling) shitty planet.

Those guys wouldn't have complex engineering specifications. You can't go through akasha to get that shit, as it isn't natural and thus doesn't persist after death. Learn 2 project.

THIS!

Machine elves aren't aliens dumbass.

It's a member of the (((U.N.)))

Earth will blast your 'nation' out of the sky if it goes Hitler mode. And no one on Earth will care or notice.

Earth > Space

So you get the same effects of a DMT trip from sheer force of will? You been living in a monestary the past 30 years or something?

Well, what are they?

It's still going to be prohibitively expensive compared to mining anything on planet Earth. Unless you're mining something that is rare or hard to produce on Earth (like iridium) it would be pointless. I'm not sure if there would be enough demand for extraterrestrial minerals to be able to support the entire colony.

The only way I could imagine this working would be if it was a station of highly trained scientists who were exporting their technological breakthroughs back to Earth s their main export. But that isn't what this station is; they are letting everyone join, without considering what experience/skills the station would need to survive; it will be a disaster.

A space colony without a hinterland back on Earth to support it will very likely fail; this kind of station would be a serious drain on resources before it could start producing anything for itself. Unless it has a strong nation state supporting it, it will go bankrupt and fail.

We want to reconquer our homelands and then start a space colony; anything else is a failure.

Somehow, someway, I will come into contact with an intelligence that will enable me to into space. Maybe I'll even just get some aliens to come visit me and give me a ship.

Stupid name. Just say Asgard.

why would they give you a ship?

Nah, the reason there hasn't been significant space colonization is because they'd be able to completely dominate the earth. In space war, the smaller gravity well wins.

He's a stupid hippy and thinks begging for something is how you get it.

Why would they not? Why are you so discouraging man? I can already do many amazing things, and every year I make incredible advances forward…

tell us about some of the cool shit u do then

You don't know me. Goodnight.

I can change my body temperature by willing it, I can change my hair colour by willing it, I have engaged in telepathic transmission of thoughts with others in different countries, I have remote viewed, I have created basic thoughtforms and programmed to carry out my intention, I have done a little bit of (very weak) psychokinesis but I have plans in the future to make it more efficient, etc.

Going to sleep now, will check in on this thread later.

You've got to walk before you can run.

Alright, first order of business, do we call on cuckchan pol?

Honestly, I don't want to, but this thread is pretty shitty and we need the manpower to rig votes.

Kind of disappointed in you lads. Very low energy. We should've been brainstorming flag ideas by now.

Mundane please go

there are no votes

And how are they going to know who is Holla Forumsack or not?

Can't be anything like whispering 'pepe' and the person pinches you in response. Pinch being excused as them 'responding to your hate speech'

(self checking trips)
I've got an even better idea, in relation to

WE HAVE MORE THAN 80,000 Holla ForumsACKS GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

kys tbh.

Still, this project is probably a shit. Anyway here's ancient Europeans using this geometry to set up every ancient sacred site on the continent. Consider it

Can you also channel your Qi and jump 10 feet in the air?

holy shit Holla Forums found this?
The first couple thousand people are all me because citizenship is literally a single web form. Generated random names and emails and let it go for a bit when I saw it on the news this morning.

SPACE NAZIS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

It seems like a Mars One scam tbh, sent my name and email address but there hasn't even been a confirmation email from them.

Discuss space reich anyway.

Could we build it into a literal Nazi Death Star from within? :^)

Okay, pretty cucked, but…

:^)

Holla Forums only needs ONE symbol to succeed.

I know you exactly, as I channeled you a minute ago. It's okay, though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AsczhOx3n5M&t=54s
Btw, eclipses are caused by the literal "Black Sun".

People are actually good at magic call this having "consistent viewpoints."

Signed up, We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Also
People who live their entire lives never experiencing a trip are equivalent to people who have never had sex. I suppose that's why they both think they're wizards who don't need anything from outside themselves

t. Terrence

If we're going full /fringe/ (nothing interesting is happening tonight)… I just wanted to roleplay as a hot valkyrie witch on the astral, but things have gotten uncomfortable and weird up there. They're in the habit of forcing me back into my body in the mornings at this point because holy shit, this world burns like acid these days.

All of you mundanes, druggies, bullshit occultists, and especially you fedoras are all going to get abducted. You talk shit now but I will liberate you from Earth one day…

No trannies allowed.

doesn't that have something to do with sound or vesica pisces? jews don't have a monopoly on basic physical principles

dubs confirm spherecucks btfo

Pretty sure everyone agrees trannies are gross. Surgery can't really give you administrative access to the composition of your body, which is why I turned to occult shit in the first place.

…what?

just fuck my shit up fam

I'm up for some space nazis.
How do we meme this shit beyond the galaxies?

Dubs says this is basically gonna end up like Rapture in space.

I was fucking with the guy who said that your body can produce whatever chemicals it needs completely internally. Because that's completely farcical and easily disproved. The other bit was my rendition of McKenna

Can someone spoonfeed me some intro info explaining why I should entertain the notion of occult "magics"? It smells like commie trans-humanist bullshit to me.

Are you a friend of Ben Garrison?

(checked)
I've done pretty much every hallucinogen save DMT and mescaline. I did prosceline and that was great, but I could never get the pure stuff. If DMT experiences really are anything like dreaming, I don't know; my dreams are very VIVID but they're so weird it's hard for me to keep a memory of the contents.

The best situation that comes out of this short term is almost 80k Holla Forumsacks get rights to intergalactic shitposting at the end of 2017 through a dedicated satellite that's completely free from corporate/bureaucratic influence.

But how would you experience a trip without taking drugs? Or was that trolling?

If you can tell me how to mentally turn my eye color to a bright golden yellow then much would be appreciated.

fucking nice, space/pol/ confirmed

Because this shit will happen to you whether you like it or not. You will have nightmares. You will have sleep paralysis experiences. They just come as part of the baggage of what it means to be human. But if you really start pushing the envelope on this shit, if you really start asking serious questions and pushing your mental discipline to the limits - you open up whole vistas of color and sound and shape beyond anything you could possibly imagine. You'll be laying in bed and you'll see clear as day an entire world inside your closed eyelids. Whether it's "real" or not, I can't tell you anything useful. But it feels as real as grabbing an apple in the clear light of day.

90-95% of magic is indeed bullshit, though there is some truth to meditative self-manipulation such as enduring extreme temperatures, changing your own body temperature, etc. Arguably "meme magic," or the manipulation of reality through mass consciousness, could also exist, though it remains debatable whether that's magical in any way or achieved through the subconscious actions of humans influenced unknowingly by memes.

You mentally convince yourself to buy bright golden yellow novelty contacts and then put them in.

The City beat ya, sorry.

Meme magic is just open source propaganda via stand alone complexes. It's totally mundane.

jelly as fuck. i've only done dxm and mushrooms.
my dreams are vivid and alien and i always remember most of them as if i was awake while they were happening so i can't wait to get my hands on DMT.

Which is essentially what I said in the second half of that sentence.

fuck i keep wasting digits

I was trolling, I was quoting him in the first memetext and expanding on how foolish it sounded using reductio ad absurdum (to some extent anyway)

Although there ARE ways to get your body to release the DMT, usually through NDE's or crazy intense physical exertion. To my way of thinking I could walk from coast to coast of the USA…I COULD, but why wouldn't I use a tool like a bike, car or airplane. Thus to experience a good trip, it's more efficient to locate the appropriate chemicals and refine those for consumption
I can't believe I'm explaining this but we have a lot of newfriends right now

(nice quads, nigga)
DXM is TERRIBLE and I'm glad I did it a couple times just to teach me how retarded it is. Acid is. You know it's funny, I talk up hallucinogens a lot, but personally, they just generally make me feel slightly sick and awful. The best time I've had with hallucinogens was probably playing Bloodborne on 3 hits of acid. It made me feel sick, like I'd been poisoned.
So while I knew I was playing a video game, it ALSO felt like I was having a brutal Victorian street fight with infected monsters. I beat Cleric Beast first try on Deprived with 4 blood vials, a feat I've never replicated before or since. The darkening of the sky in the game synched perfectly with the darkening of the sky IRL, and the whole thing had a lurid, foreboding, sickening feeling to it.
But most of the time I just feel like I want to sparkle puke for 6 hours and regret I ever did it again.

dont fall for that kike trick you fucking mung.

I coined the phrase "technicolor shitfit" last time I did acid and that described how I felt pretty accurately.

I'm not a newfag but I'm confused as to everything in this Holla Forums thread.
I can't tell if people here are paid shills, non-paid shills, genuine Holla Forumsacks who dabbled in druggery, or 4cuck refugees or trolls.

you faggots are all so unenlightened to the true nature of our universe

THE EARTH IS NOT A SPHERE AND IT IS NOT FLAT EITHER

EARTH IS A ELLIPSOID YOU DUMB NIGGERS

At the same time, the planet is not curved: that's space-time.

Even for Holla Forumsacks, drugs are a hell of a drug.

Except not, because there's no actual underlying change in reality.

Okay sure but neither of you answered my question. Willpower is good, meditation is good, that's pretty basic stuff. Yeah nightmares happen thanks.

Aliens? Clockwork Elves? Astral transgenderism? Leyline life-circles?
How is that not the same jewish hocus-pocus that we all know and hate?

Also, why's there an eye of Horus?

Probably all of the above. I've just spent a lot of time in greenpill threads (GATEfag and all) so I assume the weirdness here is some combination of LARPing, drug-induced visions and general insanity. And some, I assume, are legit experiences couched in foolish language

yeah dxm is like giving yourself the flu and fever dreams for an afternoon.
that shit creeps me out sober. i have to have a beer on hand just to get through it. you're braver than me.

earth is a cube faggot

Completely mundane things like propaganda can also change reality.

As far as I know all of that is nonsense.

Smiley and his /fringe/ cabal always jump on these types of threads. I'm surprised masonnigger isn't here though.

Propaganda isn't mundane.

Haa nah man I actually enjoyed it. It was so close to the feeling of BEING in Bloodborne while still having enough objectivity to know I was playing a video game. But you know… We Hunters get a taste for the Hunt.

Sorry I live in a country run by globalists, I'm not interested joining a another one.

Okay, thanks. I'll just keep meditating each morning.
No idea what some of ya'll are talking about with the out of body experiences and shit though. I just get relaxed.

Right now it's free. If Holla Forums gains leadership then we can take over the UN vote and go isolationist.

I wondered about that too. Actually both of those symbols are featured heavily in ancient Egyptian art. You've heard that the eye is symbolic of the pineal gland, correct? And the little seed of life surely symbolizes that it's a 'seed' that will expand outward. The real question is whether they are trying to subvert our newfound worship of an ancient Egyptian god and take some of our meme magic

I treat this place like a Akashic record. Stuff I write about seems to manifest.

Or maybe it's the mushrooms. In any event, I'm happy.

I think that those are poorly jumbled metaphors for something that's very difficult to describe. Last night I was trying to fall back asleep at about 4am, and for about a second and a half, I saw an entire mountainous island from the surface of sapphire blue waves. I could spend an hour trying to describe how real this eyeblink of a scene seemed to me and I would fail. The jumbled contours of boulders at the base of the mountain; the dazzling light of the sun as it sparkled on the undulating surface of the waves. It's an experience I appeal to my entire vocabulary to try to describe, but I can still only paint it for you in broad brushstrokes.

I suspect that a lot of astral projection/out of body experiences are in fact lucid dreaming, which is very real. Because it also allows people to dream more vividly than usual, many people could perceive the dreams as real experiences.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92701221

Idk. Browsed their catalog and am regretting this already. Fuck.

Perhaps we can come across some good materials and begin independent trade, or continued sustainability. Imagine the first spacenoid civilization in aeons.

I thought it had to do with the brain/third eye

no it is with the 8th circuit of consciousness, the universal collective unconscious

Reality is a dubious category.

Lone wolf EMP-user suicide mission to knock out UN satellites and spacecomms.
Could be our only hope.

Yeah this all seems like elaborate lucid dreaming to me too. Don't get to invested into your own imagination guys, it leads to paranoia and delusions.

I'm not so sure dreams aren't real. They're certainly a different state of consciousness, with different patterns and different consequences, but the tangible feeling of reality is just as rich while you're having the experience as this life is to us now. You only realize you're dreaming when you awaken into different, more familiar circumstances. There's no guarantee that isn't exactly what death is for us here.

We have way more chances of being accepted than the mentally ill scrawny commies and their volatile chimps.

"An online registration form is welcoming applications for citizenship, with the first 100,000 qualifying for automatic citizenship. No word yet on how people can become citizens in the future, or whether there’ll be a wall built between Asgardia and Earth."

there will be a rainbow bridge and only white people can cross it.

Dreams are 'real' subjectively, but are only in your head.
Maybe remote viewing exists, I've read some stuff that suggests it might, but even then there is still a definite objective reality that you are NOT influencing.
The best way to influence reality is to actually go and do shit.

But what you experience of reality in general is a poorly-edited movie cobbled together by your brain for survival value, and not to present you with anything resembling objective truth. Any optical illusion can prove that. I think probably the story is so complex that we mere humans have done only somewhat better of a job at figuring out what's going on as a dog. And I don't think that's a bad thing; it means we have so much more room into which to grow.

This shit will be weaponized and regulated.

Anyway this whole project sounds like one massive data mining campaign

Atleast one will happen in my lifetime i'm sure.

Yeah… so they rally didn't think things through at all. They are really expecting anyone to be able to survive in space by magic and that any retard will be able to deal with the scarcity and proximity of 99 999 other people. This utopia is bound to fail with such poor planning.

8 of diamonds.

That is all

My reality is subjective, your reality is subjective.
There is only one objective reality though, which we all view subjectively. There is an absolute truth that exists outside of us that we can measure through reason and logic.
I haven't seen anything that suggests an 'astral plane' exists anywhere but in our own head.

I still need to buy a deck of cards just for that.

What are they gonna do, invade it with an aircraft carrier?

They don't have weapons effective to invade a space sttion. This is a golden opportunity.

Get a load of this faggot

A waste of dubs and oxygen

What makes you assume there's actually an objective reality behind it all? That's simply reheated Platonism. The other possibility is the Buddhist conception of the universe, which is described by the doctrine of "dependent origination," or more succinctly in the parable of Indra's Net. The existence of anything is dependent on the existence of everything. Nothing is real in and of itself; reality comes into existence through the sum total of all relationships in the system.

Well that's no fun. All those faggots wanting to join the Mars mission had to make videos.
guardianlv.com/2013/09/craziest-mars-one-application-videos/

Fake and gay, wont happen.

every reality is parallax, for a greater view on life we must taking those parallax views and add them to our own, contemplating every part that lines up on the great puzzle of perception.

Well, just signed up.

And now I wait for all that sweet sweet alien booty.

is that yours or hers? Haaaa.

They aren't shielded as of yet and our satellite's going up next year. Enough time to subvert.
It's not only being shilled on 8ch so I doubt it's datamining anons, it showed up on cnet 3 hours ago.

Reason and logic, that which lets us ask these questions in the first place, strongly suggests there is objective truth in all things.

Intelligence, physical fitness, hygiene, natural colored hair, legitimate children, I could go on.

That said reason exists on the basis of all things, so that Buddhist interpretation is pretty compelling. Any links?

So, its LARPing about living in a no man's land in space? Fuck this bullshit.

Only superficially. But trivalent logic exists, and so does modal. The truth is, logic doesn't tell us anything a priori about the world. 2 + 2 = 4 isn't an objective truth about the universe. It's a human invention, which we designed as a tool like a hammer or a lever to help us affect the physical world.

yes and by taking not only your view of it but the parallax view of the man looking at it from a different view you can more fully understand the object,idea, etc

enjoy been doxxed and sent to the fema camps, fucking idiot hotlinking( http referrer) from fullchan, imagine how happy those merchants are catching our best idiots…

hmm good question. I know wiki is for fags, but this is probably a decent crash course in (Mahayana) Buddhist epistemology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogachara

Larping is the first step to success

Not when it's based on absolutely nothing, has no tangible plan and is backed with magical thinking.

Nevermind, that article couldn't be more terrible and more full of jack-off unintelligible technical terminology.

Can't receive DMCA requests if you're an Asgardian, can't get locked up for leet hax, stay mad faggot we'll see you from our virtual shitpost centers during Space Council meetings.

see

Not that hard m80

You're still gonna stay on earth, having to deal with jurisdiction where your dumb ass is located read .

does Asgard even have interest?

Here's Indra's Net in a nutshell

I don't understand how that applies to my argument, mine is to more fully understand an object as we as humans can best see it.

The neuroscientist that created it obviously is trying to install a supranational legal authority that will use the satellite to maintain a completely open internet. I'm fine with getting shitty speeds if I'm hooked up to a satellite that's only available to Asgardians tbh.

Do you doubt the power of kek, heretic?

The way I see it, they won't be able to shut down the satellite from uploading shit but the end-user downloading shit from it will still be subject to the law. On that end it's a good idea but as soon as it is combined with the regular internet it's traffic will be analyzed by the same fucks who try to do everything to analyze data that is transmitted over platforms like TOR and i2p.

I seriously doubt that Trump will even be close to a God Emperor, he'll probably make a great president but I'm not retarded to the point of thinking he will purge all the kikes from the world.

Humans are only superficially rational creatures. It's far too much to assume that we have the capacity to fully understand the universe, and our brains didn't evolve for that purpose - they evolved to keep us alive long enough to squirt out a rejiggered copy of ourselves and keep the entire enterprise going. Of course it's good that we all want to look for the truth - that's how we grow. But keeping a whole bunch of assumptions in our back pocket about the way the truth has or ought to be, well, that's just presuming too much of a warm, wet, sticky, chaotic, fuzzy, gooey universe full of living things.

Well I'm sure it will run into obstacles but someone has to push the boundaries of this legal system . I'll support this mission either way as he's not asking for donations yet and the concept is novel enough to entice me in. Plus the benefit of being a part of a successful space sovereign state is appealing.

ofc I still think this is just a sad IP collection attempt from a very confused Shlomo. I wouldn't click that link and didn't.

Nigga you do not produce an existential LSD experience on your own stop playin nigga for real.

DMT is dying. You have to go all the way.

Shilled on CNET 3 hours ago, OP says Holla Forums had it first, who knows what other boards did, but as far as I've seen the Russian neuroscientist isn't a kike but he is part of UNESCO so definitely a globalist. Main potential here is for subversion.

archive.fo/WwHYz

Almost had some, but my contact fled to Guatemala right before I bought it. You know, like happens with DMT dealers lul

Its the all seeing eye on top of a 6 pointed shape. Don't trust these guys. New Age = Satanism.

Had a genuine laff

Nigger just find some hippie or get it over darknet, or find someone who can do it for you, just never send it to your home adress

Well if you do ever wish to manifest it into your reality again its typically orange crystalline. Very fine. When smoked it tastes like burning plastic. You only get one chance to pop off a day. If you fail to break though because you are scared or hold back you can't just load it up again it doesn;t work like that you have to wait. I would suggest doing the Iceman Wim Hof breathing exercise before you inhale. This will oxygenate your system and will enable you to take a deep breath and hold it. You want to be at %95 lung capacity no little hits. Hold until you pass out. It should be sprinkled on top of green bud. If you don't have bud then it needs to be smoked out of a crack pipe since its crystalline. I don't know if you wanted to know all that but maybe somebody does.

Just remember anons, magic isn't real.
Trust me, I've never done it!

How? I'm willing to believe you, just tell me how. I want to know how to perform psychokinesis more than you could possibly imagine so I can give faggots aneurysms with my mind.

Registered as a sleeper agent.

Always nice to see Mckenna where I least expect him.

yeah sure.

How about we sign up and turn it into a Anarchist capitalist society. Anyone violating the NAP will be shot or dealt with.

What if the dudes in charge of shooting those who violate NAP violate NAP?

blow them up with your 3d printed rpg and use their smoking remains to fertilize your marijuana crops

Everyone else shoots them.

they have the right to defend themselves as long as there is a pretext for them violating the NAP.

user you have violated the NAP by not using ™ after the word RPG™, and Marijuana™. Im going to let you slide this time but dont let me catch you again.

How is the meme called?
I love it.
I need more.

Retrograde motion

I don't understand how everyone makes this leap in logic. If there is no government, where does the copyright law come from?

It comes from claiming the trademark as yours by the NAP.

Intellectual property is not real property as it can be infinitely replicated at no material cost. You can't own something that is immaterial. This is standard ancap logic that trademarks are fundamentally immoral and coercive ideas

If you use my trademark without paying me i'll kill you and sell your organs as it would be within my right because you violated the NAP.

So are we making the republic of Zeon now or what?

"BREAKING: joe fuckstick once visited Holla Forums and looked at nazi frog memes and smug anime girls. he also signed up to become a member of a space civilization"
Maybe Hillary will publish another breathless explainer about it on her website.

Anyway, this whole thing comes across as some kind of nerdy performance art bullshit. Must be a slow news day.

REPORTED FOR ESCAPISM THREAD. FIGHT OR DIE, FUCKOS

Jews have not invented anything except for the holocaust. The symbol is stolen, same as the Seal of Solomon (a hermetic symbol dating back from Egypt) and everything else you can think of. Do not recoil at the sight of the theft, take it back.

seal of solomon

is actually called The Star of Remphan, it is the symbol of saturn, or the evil god Moloch. babylonian god.

No, you fucking faggot, it's simply the union of the alchemical symbols of fire, water (and air and earth, secondarily). It is a seal because it has unified two natures that are completely opposing to one another in perfect union, perfect harmony, creating the burning water of the alchemist that is the basis of any transmutation. The cross dignifies the same, with the vertical beam being fire and the horizontal water. The two signs mean the same.

If the jews decided to use that shit to praise Moloch, Baal or whoever the fuck else, it does not change what it is at its basis. It's like forsaking breathing air because them jews used it to sacrifice babies - foolish. It is not the tool that is to blame, but the hand and intent of its wielder.

the first instance of the symbol came from babylon, so i'm not going to go into alchemical symbols which appeared later.

I'm not big into space exploration, since I'd rather stay in the Shire, but signed on as member 30,362 or so. Just in case Asgardia becomes a thing and the Cause needs a few redpilled men in space.

The dub confirmed but I am not globalist.

I do not want to be a member of multinational/multicultural global government. I am fine with one nation global government on the different planet. Interplanetary economic alliance is better.

nice
not nice
i wouldn't want to be stuck in space with kebabs and niggers
at least here we have borders

No you won't have to deal with them because it is not required to go in the outer space so you can be a citizen of a new nation in your home. it is a borderless nation without physical location.

Into the trash it goes.

Check out Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda and The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali for more info on the powers.

Here's invisibility:

when the Yogi has attained to that power of concentration when form and the thing formed have been separated. Then he makes a Samyama on that, and the power to perceive forms is obstructed, because the power of perceiving forms comes from the junction of form and the thing formed.

Sounds like a meme like Mars One tbh (to be honest) fam (family).

at least someone understands this.

any time i explain to someone that humans are inherently irrational, like all fucking other creatures on the planet, they scoff at the idea and act like we're higher, logical beings. We're not. We can be, we're intelligent, but it is not the core of what we are intrinsically. Some people mistake the word "irrational" to mean hysterically emotional like some crazed woman, and not as I actually use it which is the strictest definition of the word, literally irrationally. cue fucking arguments about the definition of "lierally" now, i fucking hate people

send them the neetuprisingflag

it is the only viable option

No thanks, you can all go LARP as space cadets in your low-orbit autism fortress.

I'll stay on my good green Earth with 100% of attractive women who won't sign up for this

Shit, man, tell us how it's done. Let's make an army of superhuman Holla Forumslacks.

Pick me

Read IIH

That symbol isn't exclusive to Jews. It is a basic symbol of consciousness and the consensus reality. If we all sign up with fake names and dump email addresses then we can gain control over this space nation and make it white only club.

It's simple. It works. Try it: filedropper.com/obebookfromrussia

You need an immense amount of willpower, focus, and practice at maintaining lucid awareness (something practiced during waking hours) in order to navigate the other realms. Theoretically you could transition between astral/dream and waking at will while awake. This would permit you to engage in thoughtform construction and manipulation to achieve certain ends. Influencing weaker minds and engaging in active probability manipulation and "manifestation" is the most practical aspect of this form of practice.

TOPKEK

they are still so scared of us they're even trying to hide in space

they can't even figure out if they're male or female till age 30 and now they think they can build a space society?

this is hilarious

Whats with the hexagram? Fuck Saturn, Remphan, Molech, Baal, or whatever the kosher cunts and shabbos goyim worship.The picture has Asgardia ( Asgard ) a proud NORDIC and ARYAN thing and compare it with the rothschild shield, star of david, hexagram, seal of solomon, etc? Seems fucking suspicious.

pick one and only one.

Me! Me!

Niggers rely on drugs for false understanding. The wise man produces his own understanding which opens the gate to new perspectives.

Some people in this thread were asking for proof of magic. Whilst I've most certainly had other experiences that I think only magic can explain, this is one which I think can be shared.

This sigil magnifies your intent. Now, in order to this, it has to take some of your energy. In order to make myself stronger, what I did was I printed this onto a piece of paper and then I stuck the paper on my bedroom wall where I sleep. What happened was my sleep reduced from 9 hours to 5 hours and that throughout the day, I felt somewhat tired. If magic isn't real, then why does it seem that I've been affected by a mere drawing? This sigil should only be used in short bursts for specific tasks but nonetheless, if you put it up on your wall and let it work passively and continuously upon you, it will affect you just as it did me.

Oh, I just want to clarify. I misused the sigil, hence why it didn't make me stronger at all. You're only meant to use it in short bursts.
I also want to add that the sigil was made by reddit user "Inji". He posted his sigil on /fringe/ some years ago. You should be careful about whom you take sigils from.

Nonetheless, my point remains: if magic isn't real, then why was I affected by a mere drawing?

Who could've thought. Fuck off, kike. No one bought your flat earth and no one will buy your magic shit. Gas yourself.

self-directed (((magick))) a shit, go back to >>>/fringe/ fam, this is a board for REAL memematicians.

Fucking Mkenna, the CIA sellout. The guy admitted to being a paid plant in the hippie movement.

I wonder if this is another scam like Mars One.

What's the difference between self-directed magick and "meme magick"? Is meme magick not simply the egregore topic of magick?

Probably but it'd be nice to be part of an organization of people who value scientific inquiry and may possibly set up a internet between themselves and have some kind of representation. It is always good to be part of any secret society.

Underrated post.

I really prefer this method myself.

I can't see how saving ant-sized images could further our conquest of the stars, user.

What we see, the material world is an illusion, a concrete shadow, projected from the higher realms of existence. Our spirit exists, in part, in those realms, so we can interact directly with it via intuition. Most are far too distracted with their physical senses to pay much attention to any thing else.

Through understanding the mechanism of creation from a unity based perspective then one can start to alter reality in a for more deft way than using gross physical means.

The practical applications of understanding this sacred science allows not only amazing spiritual feats but also technological engineering ones as well.

he might not become literal god emperor in official title, but he's already a god emperor simply because the meme has such a strong hold.

not the good kind of smug there bucko
nothing is simple when we're creating gods and shifting reality