I got some disappointing news. Apparently the Flexvolt mixer is not coming to North America...

I got some disappointing news. Apparently the Flexvolt mixer is not coming to North America. I'm surprised to hear this news, it was even at the Tough in the South event with 60v branding.

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 8.44K)

brb hanging self

This sucks, I was really interested in that style. Looks like I'll be getting the Metabo version when it's time to buy. The Milwaukee mixer seems to be popular. I am surprised they aren't releasing this in the US. I think the Milwaukee has been killing it with their mix sales.

That sucks

Gunna stick with my milwaukee, and kliens, niggers

Attached: 20171219_200754.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

I think Milwaukee’s Super Sawzall is the best reciprocating saw

that battery powered shit will never be as good as a corded tool.

Mmmm lots of packs.

We call people like you plug-ins.

I call people like you dead batteries

Attached: a-woman-is-clutching-her-chest-in-discomfort.jpg (700x466, 21.2K)

we call people like you CUCKS

If you go too hard on them you will ruin our image. We are not known to just charge into battle. We're patient debaters

Disgusting catamite.

This x100.
Battery = $75
100 meters of extension cord = $75
Guess which one will last longer.

5 screw guns? how many hands do you have? only a tool thief has that collection also, garbage quality. pic related

it's a lot more than that and you'd have to put sockets on it yourself, since 100m is dangerously long. also, by the time you've plugged in, unrolled your cable and got to work, i'm done and drinking coffee in the van
none of you have ever done a day's work in your lives

Attached: screwgun.png (316x372, 158.58K)

Sparky here, 100m extension cords are death wishes. Go makita cordless and dont look back.

Golly!
Shucks!
Dagnammit!

cordless is good for doing quick small jobs definitely

Attached: luckystar11_258.jpg (1280x720, 175.57K)

A battery is about a pound, no more than two. 100 meters of extension cord would be like fifty, plus the tool itself. Not something you'd want to be moving around all day. Not to mention how often you'd be getting it caught on everything and it unplugging.

Good for outside vibrators and dildos, tho

Oh god! how could this be?

Attached: 1511558481761.jpg (698x658, 106.13K)