Choose your housewife

Some OC, original file was about 20MB, so now I destroyed the quality.

Attached: chooseyourhousewife.jpg (2304x3840, 4.23M)

Michelle

have it not be a 3DPD

can it not be a*

Gonna say thanks before, thanks.

Im not too deep into 2D, otherwise I would do something like that as well.

If you like it, share it somewhere else, Id be happy.

I got all bronw things, but blue things? what in the fuck is morality? her own morality? your morality? no morality? negative morality?

None are aryan enough tbh

Its basically meant to be how high she values "morals" in general. Nothing too specific and open to speculation like everything else.

So for aloha snackbars 2 mean 3 underage included?

Sorry I dont get that

Amy > Alexis > Victoria

Attached: tips.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Meh, they look unappealing, especially niggers and some mixed breeds. But whole body tats are the worst.

Thats why I tried to put in something for everyone.

love ∞

Attached: 1436342411178-0.jpg (1000x1333, 292.98K)

No cheat plz

this is not comfy user

True I wanted the choices to be hard.
A lot of these games had very obvious #1 picks in my opinion, I dont think youve got these in here (if you ignore looks).

There are three choices with at least not a negative number in one of these areas, Angelina, Alexis and Heather.

Muslims can marry 4 girls, even nine years old and travestites in Iran.

Gotta go with Erin just because I have a thing for edgy angsty girls

Im afraid I dont have the best options for those kind of arrangements.

I'd probably go with Alexis, she's got +2 medicine which means she's at least smarter than average, love is 0 so better than negative, she's got morals, and +2 empathy. -2 sex drive and -1 parenting is sad but +1 compliancy is probably breddy gud. Amy and Heather are tied for my second place.

0/10 no decent choice id rather do my own laundry than put up with that shit

holy fug this truly has turned to shit

Why so angry?

because true ai waifu is not a choice which was just OP's plan to remind me of the grave reality of reality which is likewise

Attached: __crain_brain_gobots_and_machine_robo__9ea499cd2b2c5012d913b2da2455e102.gif (480x360, 4.08M)

Mostly lousy choices but I pick Michelle

Wow, it's almost like these are based on real women's personalities or something.

Going for Sarah because of Love and Cooking +2

Amy is without doubt best girl

Michelle. All the rest are untermenchen.

Lern ma' Deutsch du Kanacke. Menschen schreibt man mit "sch"

Attached: leave.png (441x181, 12.36K)

Crystal

Heather.

all 3 of the top choices have at least +1 or +2 love. that's what they're going for my friend.

Seems like Michelle and Amy are favorites so far and its just pretty redhead and pretty asian, doesnt surprise me that much.

Attached: 18AFAA6F-71D8-4F62-B4FF-7116C0AC3DF4.jpeg (1536x1673, 962.94K)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder friend. Michelle imo isn't attractive at all…but it's hard to judge beauty when all of them are caked up barbie dolls and that makes me see women as ugly by default

yeah i don't like any of their looks very much. makes me think of kim kardashian or instagram thots.

they all actually are instagram thots.

1- Chelsea
2- Heather
3- Emely

Attached: john3.jpg (572x472, 20.72K)

Attached: disgust.jpg (564x400, 47.36K)

I chose Michelle based on looks alone and didn't read the stats.