==REAL/CORE FOOT FETISHISM AWARENESS==

I’m posting this thread to call out and correct some of the misconceptions and downright lies about the foot fetish paraphilia and community as a whole. I fully appreciate most of the people reading this will jump on this opportunity to troll and antagonise those they see as different, but even if just one person reads this and is enlightened on the matter, it would be a success.

First off let’s clarify what a fetish is, a fetish is when you get sexual arousal from non-functional-sex stimulus. At the vanilla end you normal guys being into boobs is a fetish, all the way to extremes that sometimes stray into illegal territory. Most people falsely believe that fetishes are purely environmental, that is to say a product of upbringing, but this is simply not the case. Any experts in the field of Paraphilia will tell you that for the case of the “real” or “core” fetishes such as Foot Fetish, there is most certainly a genetic component.

I can speak from experience as someone that comes from an open and enlightened family of Foot Fetishists dating back into the 18th Century, probably earlier. Almost every male member of my family going back five generations has some level of sexual arousal from feet. We have also met with similar families, mostly from Northern Europe, which may indicate that the Fetish’s genetic component is more prevalent in these areas, or that people in these areas are more open and enlightened about the natural and genetic nature of Foot Fetishism. I have taken it upon myself to marry into one of these related families to preserve the hereditary lineage.

“Core” or “real” Foot Fetishists such as members of my family have an abnormal pleasure drive and system. We have abnormal pleasure inhibitors in our nerve cells, and higher than normal numbers of pleasure receptors across our entire bodies, but especially out feet. This, in combination with higher levels of “empathetic feeling” from more highly evolved mirror neurones in the brain legitimately means we gain more pleasure from looking at a pair of clean, best pleasure feet, that a normal person gains from even attaining orgasm. You simply cannot understand out pleasure, and it is genetic, you cannot “train” a child, or “learn” to have what we call a “core” foot-fetish, your body lacks the necessary genetic adaptations.

I have no doubt that many insincere internet “foot fetishists” are not “core” foot fetishists, and have a more basic, banal form of the fetish, which is most likely a result of childhood trauma, but please do not tar all Foot Fetishists with this brush of misunderstanding.

Attached: vdr fam.jpg (781x532, 49.34K)

datamining thread

Get the fuck out you sick disgusting piece of shit. I would so much as have george soros post on this board than a sick fuck foot fetish creep

Literally ten steps below shit fetish
GTFO

Your ignorance speaks volumes, at least read what it has to say, "Real" Foot Fetishism is very different to the "foot fetish" people you're aware of

I have a foot fetish, like my father, and his father before him

Would love to see this freak family on a documentary

Disgusting kys

My dad found out that I was into feet when I was in my teens. I felt embarrassed at first and then he told me that it wasn't weird at all and that he was into feet too. Later on, I even talked to my grandfather and found out that he was attracted to feet as well. There may be some truth to this.

Attached: HVNBWD5.gif (252x198, 975.92K)

Why live?

Attached: Whatfeel.jpg (310x310, 26.5K)

The year is 2075, Europe is majority black/arab, the last remaining white Holla Forums lineages perform "genetic whiteness" testing by measuring arousal to feet, only men that can gain and maintain erections while looking at feet are allowed to breed with the last remaining white women.

Footfag here too. Good post OP. I've done a lot of research into it also and found out that part of the brain that identifies gentiles is close to the part that identifies feet. So if you're a straight male and you have some wires crossed between the 2 areas then that can cause it. I'm not saying it's that case all the time but it certainly can contribute to it. I'm not a neurologist but the info I found makes sense to me.
My ex-gf wasn't into it at first but eventually liked when I licked her toes and she gave me a few footjobs while we were dating (usually after I rubbed her clit to get her off then go "OK now you owe me one.")

Then please explain to me…what is foot fetishism.

fucking cringe

craftymerchant.jpg

Genitals. My spelling isn't the best. And I'm taking a wicked shit at work while posting

I'll siplify for the sake of understanding:

"Real" or "core" foot fetishism is a ==genetic== trait. "REAL" Foot Fetishists have brain/nerve/pleasure senses that are not like normal humans, which means that we LITERALLY get more arousal/pleasure from looking at cleanest, best pleasure feet than normal people are physically capable of feeling.

"Fake" foot fetishists DO NOT have this genetic trait, they DO NOT have an abnormal sensory or pleasure system. Their "fetish" is solely becuase of childhood conditioning or trauma making them associate feet with pleasure.

Who the fuck do you think you are to define what is "real" foot fetishism?
I love looking at people's feet, it doesn't matter what they are, old people, men, women, children, i just like looking at their feet. Never once i got sexually aroused by looking at people's feet…i just like to to look at them, touch them, taking care of them. I've took care of the feet of my family since my teens. I give massages, i trim their nails.
Fuck you OP

What you have is a "learned" fetish.

"Real" foot fetish is genetic.

Fetishism is mental illness.

do you even read bro?

kys podiphile

No, it's not learned. I actually like feet, unlike you "real" foot fetishist that only likes feet from women.
I actually want to take care of feet…look at pic related. Those are feet from a female ballet dancer.
To you they cause disgust. To me, i would love to give a massage, i would give advices on correct nail trimming, because they are too short which can cause ingrown toenail.
When i see damaged feet, i would love to take care of them.

Attached: balletdancerfeet.jpg (433x649, 58.63K)

no

"Real" Foot Fetish is a function of pleasure from empathetic feeling you get when you look at and experience cleanest-best feet

what you are describing is a learned fetishism where your attraction to feet is a function of wanting to interact with them

it really is not the same at all.

Incorrectly linked wiring inside the brain. Observe that the respective grain matter areas responsible for innervating feet and genitals are next to each other. Some nerves get crossed and linked wrong way.

Attached: reddit filename.png (800x590, 245K)

tldr: it's genetic

You fucking newfag

if that's your only criticism of the original post then wew lad

I dont judge people's fetishes because, i too have my own weird thing. My hilosophy of live is "Live and let live", as long as you're not hurting anyone, i couldn't care less

fuck off pedo scum

Why you calling me a pedo? FYI i'm a scatfag

I wonder if scat fetish can be genetic in the same was as "real" foot fetish as per OP

I guess. My taste for scat wasn't something i acquired. I always felt fascinated by poop

is daddy also a degenerate poop fetisher?

If I look on two of the people on the pic, maybe you have some experience with this.

don't know. Don't now who he is
inb4 im a nigger

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (600x375, 25K)

my childhood wasn't taumatic at all tbh. Aside never having a father figure, i didn't have any traumatic events in my life while growing up. Assuming anyone with a fetish has had a traumatic childhood, is called "preconceptions".

pick one

Again, preconceptions. Just because i didn't have a father, doesn't man i m traumatized.

Yes they are, faggot. By that logic, peole with 2 parents don't have weird fetishes, right?

no, people with healthy normal childhoods don't have gross fetishes that make them a pariah

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people on image boards that jerk off to anime girls, ponies and all sorts of bizarre shit have normal middle class background. Some even high class background.

check out the sjw

I'll say it again…most people on image boarda have normal families. What part of normal is so hard for you to grasp? are retarded or just american?

You're a lay person trying that doesn't understand psycology.

Childhood trauma to you is something big and memorable like getting raped or nearly dying.

In reality, it's sometimes incidents the person doesn't even remember, in fact often from a very young age where remembering is unlikely. Things like being disciplined for shitting your pants or seeing a movie where a scene disturbs you, or sometimes pavlovian type conditioning, maybe your mother gives you a treat everyime you poop in the toilet like a good boy so you associate poop with pleasure/rewards from mommy etc.

tldr: bullshit pseudo science trying to imply having a Foot Fetish makes you "more highly evolved"

this is what happens when retarded Holla Forums race baiting logic is used by fetishists

Attached: 000o0a5cdg.jpg (612x612, 63.51K)

OP here checking in on this after I posted yesterday

I'm pleased to see that this has at least prompted some level of discussion - gotta change = = hearts and minds = =

Thanks Trips
You're a "Good Egg".

you too buddy

Attached: meme48c.jpg (680x452, 21.56K)