Is it wrong that whenever I see a 'smart woman' on screen I get disgusted and immediately hate her or think she's not...

Is it wrong that whenever I see a 'smart woman' on screen I get disgusted and immediately hate her or think she's not competent?

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I feel the same.

lol butthurt mysogynist much?

No

Womens job is simply not to think

The problem is poor casting. Is the character a genius scientist college professor? The actress will be a super hot twenty-something anyway.

M'GOYIM

/i don't. I'd usually rather she dominate me, long down on me, and talk to me like an idiot child.

I would only let a rich loli do something like that to me.

Don't do that to yourself, user. You are better than that. You can be somebody if you put your mind to it. Don't give up, and be the best you that you can possibly be, each and every day.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms
instruct yourself, shitlord

Don't be like this, user. You can better yourself and be the greatest user to ever live. Don't give up, and keep that chin up, pal.

pls no bully!

There was only one of those characters that I ever loved

This. Most women in real life, especially in the sciences are nothing special to look at. So are most guys. But since everyone in the movies look like underwear models it breaks the illusion and makes us mad that the producers expect us to believe those bimbos can be anything other than actors.

Also smart women aren't characters unless they're so fucking emotional and flawless that it makes them unbelievable anyway.

best emma

>>>/reddit/

i really wanted to literally fuck her brains out

You're supposed to also say Drumpfcuck

Never let fetishes get in the way of self-improvement. There is always room for a better you, and don't you forget it.

Not in a society with lawsuits, you don't.

Please take those empty platitudes and shove them right back up your ass.

You wound me.

you mean now, right?
because she's like 11 in that picture.

Well, it's probably because they always take some model looking bimbo, who's still caked in makeup, slap a ponytail and glasses on her, and pretend she's "smart" because of that.
Hell, they just did it again in the newest Transformers movie with the replacement for what's-her-face

whereas hermione is a cute, and you can see from her messy hair she cares more about her studies than personal appearance

And?