#repealthe19th trend started by Clinton campaign

Now dumbass normies are taking the bait and they think Trump said he wants to repeal the 19th amendment. As good of an idea as it sounds, how about we use this to drop some more redpills into the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/
twitter.com/AmericaFirst69/status/786506685699334144
reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/45c8qx
unreddit.com/r/tifu/comments/45c8qx
archive.fo/XlEfZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless bump

Are they attributing the joke a supporter made as a part of Trump's official platform again?

Yes, and it's made the news. The whole country's currently talking about it. This is what we've been waiting for. All the nation's feminists are in this one tag. We could have a serious salt mine here.

The 17th amendment should be the first to go. It would also be the easiest and pave the way for more reforms.

bump.
Fight back. Keep winning.

bump. Where the hell did they get this?
not that it'd be a bad idea

Is there any argument why women should be allowed to vote? I mean historically, women gaining power only happens in the death throws of a civilization.

Doesn't really much matter. Rights given are damn near impossible to take away.

However, if you want your Civil War, that's how you do it. Try to repeal the 19th and blood will be shed.

Blood's shed on a monthly basis, the fuck is the difference?

Horse shit. If that is the case explain the expansion of the Federal government.

Wait until civilization collapses, women will lose those "rights" instantly.

Kike rights given are near impossible to take away*

They took away gun rights across Europe fairly easily.

They didn't shed blood to get the right. Men literally just gave it to them.

What are you talking about? Moralizing on the sympathy of men is shedding blood, because the blood was shed when they didn't have the rights! They were shedding blood for the men and now they don't want to any more!

/s

It was a joke at the expense of women bleeding every month.

This would be a good time to remind them that democrats and cuckservatives wanted to extend the draft to women. I recall a bunch of women willing to give up their right to vote because of this.

Make it so only women who are married can vote, and they can only vote for what their husband picks. Also women who cheat and (((open relationships))) are illegal or don't let you vote.

Bringing that up as an example of progress would be so bittersweet for feminists.. oh glorious

You mean (((men)))

I remember watching that on TV, I loved that show.

What did Trump say that made people think this?

See what happens when you try to capitulate? Confusion. No vote whatsoever, is the best option. Good luck taking it back though

He didn't say anything at all. It started with a tweet that was a joke towards people asking to get rid of the 2nd amendment, and then Clinton campaign ran with it.

(checked)

support and substantiate falseflag in hopes to redpill, or ignore and distance from for sake of campaign.

don't suppose anyone has video/sources for the motion?
men pay more taxes than women, but women get equal say in where taxes are used

men are main casualty of war, but women get equal say in which leader's wars we fight

Do both, counter-signal it with "I support equal rights for women #draftthegirls"

Time to redpill, and them (hopefully) we go to civil WAAAAAAAGH!

We should spam those type of images, that compare soldiers to Justgirlythings and shiet

2nd pic
4th pic

You're sending me mixed signals here.

Eh, was told it's reddit tier for ragefaces but that one is new. I suppose it's because normalfags don't understand (((economy))), Not that they will understand that pic nowdays anyway.

As for the 4th l can't photoshop.

I just read the 1st pic again to make sure and found
I agree with most of the points made in these pics, but I still think the dipshit redditors should get their info straightened out.
Even if these MGTOWs recognize how most women behave and think, it still doesn't make them as redpilled as someone from Holla Forums.
You might be an apple from an orange, but in the end you're still a fruit.

Oh user….how new are you?

The second pic is so true. I didn't start getting laid until I became a total asshole. Women love it. I don't really act that way anymore because it's fucking exhausting pretending to be someone else all the time.

extremely underrated post

Repealing the 19th wouldn't do much at this point. White women are mostly conservative, which is why libs have abandoned them in favor of non-whites.

Erica will consider the economy, jobs, infrastructure, etc when deciding who to vote for. Lupita and Bonquisha don't even think about politics, they vote Dem because they know it will lead to more gibs. Non-white men are also like this to an extent, but they're usually not taking care of kids so they're slightly less interested.

I don't really see any chatter on this when I search for 19th amendment. So it looks like Shrillary's camp is being taken for a ride again, oh boy!

Chivalry or equality: choose only one. You can bet your last dollar they'll choose whatever will inconvenience them personally the least. Because cunts.

Wew lad… I am amazed at just how badly damaged some of these guys are, how pathetically cucked and just downright weak, overcome with an absence of self-confidence.

Its horrifying shit.

They've fallen for the lie that women are their equals.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AND THAT SECOND IMAGE

Like a bitch in heat.

Does anyone have the wonderfully triggering "Men are the main victims of rape because they have to see the women they love suffer" OC from a couple of days back? My male privilege became so insistently engorged on seeing it I forgot to save.

I'm glad I'm an only child.

REPEAL THE 16TH
REPEAL THE 17TH
REPEAL THE 19TH

That’s the problem.

That's tragic.

You forgot the 14th.

No, because “anchor babies” are already illegal under it. The 14th amendment conferred citizenship on freed niggers ONLY.

Sauce?

This show looks hilarious.

The 14th amendment uses a passage that has permitted many laws/amendments that have degraded the US. Title IX, affirmative action, etc. Furthermore,
I forgot the 15th too.

What makes me rage the most is the dumb numale doesn't even understand his son hates him because he committed patent betrayal.

Why do I keep seeing re-compressed JPEGs everywhere? It hurts the eyes and looks like facebook shit.

bump

Something tells me this guy is going to tragically fall down a flight of stairs and land on a nail gun 30 times one of these days.

They're not wrong. We're being Muh PR cucks why?

I hope that faggot dies from a extremely painful disease.

Women's suffrage needs to go.

We never had gun rights. That's what you fail to understand.
Even back then, the only one allowed to carry a sword were nobles (not that plebs could afford one anyways).

Reply to stupid ass tweets and show them the tag was promoted with bots and the wave of stupid carried it up. As much as we can laugh about how idiotic people are for following this, it pushes more people towards HRC

Better get those sweet reddit juden stars after ruining my son's life.
dumb fuck literally fell for the "my wife's daughter" meme

are these the same bots that liked the "Delete your account" tweet?

webm related.

You already have the answer.

100 years ago you did.

That did not happen until feudalism became the status quo. Before feudalism it was common place for a man to own a bow a, a sword and shield and horse ownership was not as rare as people have been lead to believe. Remember in the wake of Rome's collapse and the invading barbarians, from which most of us descend, most men were free men.

(you)
meua migo, you normalfags don't know half of it

>theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

Pffffff… normie.
No such thing as "emotional" pain, Brain translate rejection as Pain.
No one has suffered more than robots.

The second picture MUST answer:

The answer should be something tied with "If the elected president goes to war, the man must fight while woman don't" or something.

The "RIGHT" people must be objectively decided.

Foreigners don't vote because they hardly live with the consequences
Kids don't vote because.. (??) hell, people under 25 shouldn't vote because that study that says we only finish maturing at 25 or something

Fertility is linked to the pill more closely than suffrage.

I don't know about taxes though.

Correlation don't equal causation, you need to compare the same graph for other countries to be sure

kimmels a cuck now tho

when you have nothing to lose, you only have yourself to blame.

He should. Women suffrage and universal suffrage were main causes of America death.

FTFY

underrated

broken children from a broken home in a broken society.

how do we fix the root of the problem lads?

I was betrayed by a parents like this. Then their favorite son needed my stem cells. He was an asshole to me like they were. So he died slowly in front of his wife and his young kids. They are all dead to me ultimately. Occasionally out of curiosity I check the death notices online to see if they are actually dead.
Some things are just unforgivable and there is no way around that.

Which cuck is going to lay down his life to be out voted by a woman? That's gonna be a really short civil war.

if you consider income taxes and benefits, women over a average lifetime are net consumers of government revenue, Men are net payers. as such men live with the burden of consequences of the government and women get the benefits.
This is why women should not vote, they pay nothing in tax just like foreigners and children.

I know of one thing that could help in this crazy hellhole of a world.
never tell any children you have about the bad aspects of your life, or the other parent's, before they were born, they will normally fall into the same path. I've seen it to many times.
were a disgusting NEET? say you were working and studying from home.
drug user(any type)? never bring up that you did any of it, could use experience to show the negatives but, be careful kids are sharper than you think
abusive relationships? never speak of them. ever
if you have to lie about it make it believable and easy to remember so you don't fuck up, you can tell them later on in their life but do it to early on and kids will believe it's the norm for them to do X thing.
my mother may have been a shit parent in some regards but she did damn well in this one, I didn't follow any of her degenerate ways, or my fathers, that she told me about when I was about 19. I did my own degenerate shit but that's another story. I'm damn sure my father hasn't told my half siblings their parents met at an AA meeting after he totaled a car while drunk.

I'm already tweeting to make some who are willing to listen understand they took the bait, outlining that the tag started over 4 years ago and only began trending after the article was released.

wtf you talking about, irresponsable cunt?

?

Kill all subhumans - ie: skypes, googles, alphas, normalfags, etc - And the surviving ones will make a perfect society, a just society, with the right moral, that focus on quality over quantity.

Share the history, loser.

26 is bullshit, the younger the better because You can raise her right, because you can bet your virginity the cuck father - if she has one - will not.

Specially about lying to your kids, Leave and stay leave failed normalfag.

says the newfag.

Don't 21 and 22 contradict each other?

yeah 26 is, i agree.

I may change my mind of this when I have my own kids but I do think keeping them away from the negative life choices I had is a good idea till they're old enough. I think I just got caught up writing that, simply keeping your own bad lifestyle out of their heads would be better than going around it with lies.

no, there needs to be a balance.

eat shit casual.

twitter.com/AmericaFirst69/status/786506685699334144

Fuck, sorry forgot to break the link.

My sides.

therapist who has worked with kids for several years here. what you're saying rings true, as long as you don't outright lie. usually what happens is as follow:

i've had to work with too many kids who have little-to-no foundation of trust with their parents, all because the parents felt the kids "didn't need to know." but the parents weren't able to separate "don't tell them anything" from "don't tell them anything that's beyond their developmental level." a 5 year old just starting kindergarten doesn't need to know about the bad economy, or how a company got bought out, or how that trip the family took for vacation a few weeks ago is likely the place where mommy got that bug. but they do need to know that they'll be cared for, loved, provided for, and most importantly in this case, that their parents are being straight with them.

i seriously don't know what happened in our world although the more time i spend on Holla Forums the more i think i know what is the cause fucking kikes but it seems like what once was commonly held parenting wisdom is now discarded in favor of the most bullshit pseudo/pop psychology crap i've ever seen. i can't count how many times i've had a parent bring a kid in because of academic reasons "he's failing at school!" and i have to tell the parents after ruling out biological causes of course to just let the kid fail. better to fail in 5th grade elementary school than to get propped up all the way to college and be faced with failure as an adult who has no coping skills.

>my mother may have been a shit parent in some regards but she did damn well in this one, I didn't follow any of her degenerate ways, or my fathers, that she told me about when I was about 19. I did my own degenerate shit but that's another story. I'm damn sure my father hasn't told my half siblings their parents met at an AA meeting after he totaled a car while drunk.

and this is one of the main reasons why i always advocate for truth from parents (generally without all the gory details). yeah, you didn't do the degenerate shit your mom and dad did, but you did some degenerate shit regardless.

ignorance is no way to help someone. knowledge is power. the power to shape your own destiny. denying that knowledge from your children, no matter what it is about, just turns it into some kind of forbidden fruit that the kid will end up pursuing on their own terms, in their own way.

No one should be allowed to vote.

IS OP GOING TO SUPPORT THIS WITH EVIDENCE

I fucking need some hard evidence if I'm going to go bash leftists with it.

>>>/politics/

not

That obvious kike ~2:00 who kvetches about ending women's suffrage and causes a scene, while women themselves freely sign the damn thing. Kikes are the ones who are most concerned that women get out to vote…wew, who could have guessed that? What are the implications here?

The arguments for universal sufferage appeal to low IQ and unproductive types. These folks don't understand that we should be working towards a society that voting isn't required and that adding more people to the voting pool is really a symptom of a failing system.

Link for the full thread.

Unreddit didn't have any deleted comments, apparently.

reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/45c8qx

unreddit.com/r/tifu/comments/45c8qx
archive.fo/XlEfZ

guess i'll post this again

There isn't a decision in a woman's head that doesn't go through her emotion and ego filter.
TBH, I'm for eliminating 3/4 of male vote too. Only landed males above 30. Then you've got someone that cares about the future of the country.

Too little, white land-owning males only

What's the 19th ?

Ahh.. poe's law.

it forbids people to google simple things and force them to ask it in imageboards instead

"The Nineteenth Amendment (Amendment XIX) to the United States Constitution prohibits any United States citizen from being denied the right to vote on the basis of sex"

I don't have it on hand, but I think the same thing happened with Japan's fertility rate after women got the right to vote there. The Nips didn't get raped by kike feminism like the west, but women having the right to vote still damages the family.

THIS
H
I
S

I've been with a couple girls who were raped by whites, thankfully, and I found out about it during the relationship. Damaged goods isn't worth the time or the effort, and the damage usually turns them into sluts.

It's almost impossible to find japan fertility rare from before 1946 when woman began to vote, holy shit, they all start at 1947

Granted, part of that might be because of documents being destroyed during the war. I know, (((coincidences))) and shit, but the U.S. imposed women's right to vote, if it was given in 1947. But if the US wanted to cover up fertility rate, then why not destroy the domestic data as well?

I think this one might actually be a coincidence, and not a (((coincidence))) for once.

At least the comments are pretty based

back before Kimmel became a cuck pozzed kike loving faggot

are you fucking dense?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I see that spammed here quite a bit (not so much lately, but still). We have all seen it a million times. Do you not understand your efforts are futile posting it here? Why don't you post it so normies can see instead of a bunch of people who already agree with the sentiment?

It's a stormfront bot, newfag. There are a couple varieties of bots spamming slightly different mantra. It's not malicious, though. Think of it as a breeze.

I assumed it was a bot, or an autist, but I have never seen anything said of it one way or the other, so I didn't assume, and I haven't been on stormfront in years. Seriously though, wouldn't their resources be better utilized on other sites? I just don't understand the point, though I guess it is good to see that every once in a while, good normie rhetoric after all.

based poast