Post your Climate Change Redpills

((((((environmental racism)))))) lol
GLOBAL HOAXING
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

archive.is/fqIG0
hillaryclinton.com/feed/its-time-we-end-environmental-racism-and-hillary-clinton-has-a-plan-to-do-it/

Who comes up with these """"""facts""""" ???? Where is the evidence????
Is virtue signaling ALL THESE STUPID KIKES DO???
Here are a few more disturbing facts:

(((((((((((((((((((African-American children are twice as likely as white children to suffer from asthma, three times more likely to be hospitalized, and five times more likely to die from the disease.
Nearly half of Latinos in the United States live in counties where the air does not meet EPA public health standards for smog.
Children of color are more likely to be exposed to toxins than white children.
Aging and inadequate wastewater systems discharge more than 900 billion gallons of untreated sewage a year. This poses a health risks to humans and wildlife, and disproportionately impact communities of color.
The impacts of climate change disproportionately affect low-income and minority communities who have the fewest resources to prepare.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

aoml.noaa.gov/phod/regsatprod/enso/enso12/index.php
stevengoddard
geocraft.com/WVFossils/Carboniferous_climate.html
iceagenow.info/warmer-today-10000-years/
epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/white-papers
epw.senate.gov/public/?a=Files.Serve&File_id=83947F5D-D84A-4A84-AD5D-6E2D71DB52D9
scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/reply_to.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its true, lazy welfare niggers and spics live next to the refinery, while hard working whites try their hardest to live somewhere safe.

Climate change is a tautology. There is no such thing as an unchanging climate. The (((powers that be))) changed 'global warming' to climate change because people were debating global warming. But you can't say the climate isn't changing.

And then (((they'll))) blame everything on climate change to get some shekels.

If it were real, the jews would have banned oil to save the promised land.

this.

Yes, goyim, look at this chart of the sea surface temperature (SST) in the El Niño Southern Oscilation (ENSO) for the last 30 years. You see the global warming now, goyim?

aoml.noaa.gov/phod/regsatprod/enso/enso12/index.php

I do support "going grren" and saving the environment and all that pansy shit tbh.

It doesn't mean climate change is anthropocentric though.

The Great Global Warming Swindle Movie

The climate change redpill: occasionally the NOAA decides to change US temperature data from 80 years ago. If you add up all of these little changes, it consistently cools the past and warms the present.

It doesn't matter what conclusions you draw if the data itself is fucked.

stevengoddard .wordpress.com/2014/06/23/noaanasa-dramatically-altered-us-temperatures-after-the-year-2000/

Global Temperature and Atmospheric CO2 over Geologic Time

geocraft.com/WVFossils/Carboniferous_climate.html

GISP Greenland Ice Core Data shows that it has been warmer than today for almost all of the past 10,000 years. Not only warmer, it shows that temperatures have been declining – in a zig-zag fashion – for several thousand years.

iceagenow.info/warmer-today-10000-years/

Created by Cuffy and Clow in 1997, and based on Greenland ice core records, this chart shows global temperatures for the past 15,000 years.

Greenland Temperature Plot after Alley 2000

charts

About 1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun. But it the goyim who caused global warming. Now, please, stop exhaling!

more charts

Worth reading: Hundreds of Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims (U. S. Senate Minority Report)

SenateMinorityReport2.pdf

epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/white-papers

epw.senate.gov/public/?a=Files.Serve&File_id=83947F5D-D84A-4A84-AD5D-6E2D71DB52D9

Worth reading:

Reply to a climate-extremist by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley

scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/reply_to.pdf

Recommended youtube channel: Adapt 2030

Sample video: Earth Warmest in 115K Years Debunked & Secret Meeting Rush to Pass Climate Deal.

I can't understand any of this. It's all just graphs and lines, and I'll never be equipped to come to an informed conclusion on the topic.

Ultimately, I changed position on climate change because I figured, the media is always lying to me, but I'm going to make an exception for this one thing that is essentially unverifiable? This is the one thing they're right about?
No, it's probably more likely that it's just them lying to me some more. Probably just a made up scam.

Eventually I noticed the total failure to actually work towards a solution. If they were serious about climate change, they would start by going to the biggest sources, India and China, and do something about that. Instead, they pick on the things that Americans need, that white people use, that white people invented.

What I'm saying is, learn from Trump. It's not about facts and data. It's about context. I changed position because of the context that I knew about, not because of any research I did.

If you show people these nasty graphs, their brains shut down. I don't see a need to change anyone's mind about climate change anyway; how is it useful as a redpill? To show that the media lies? You'll never be able to do that with this topic, it's unverifiable to the average person one way or the other. Why would you choose the one topic where you can't show them the truth? Even if you do convince them, what next? It hasn't really helped you go anywhere.

It's the most useless redpill. It should really come last after more important redpills. Then it'll be easy, like licking the whipped cream off a strawberry, instead of drilling through granite.

No icecaps for billions of years. Carboniferous, Permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretacious (spelling) had crazy higher co2 levels than today… Antarctica was a jungle for fucks sake…