I see no difference between here and cuckchan

I see no difference between here and cuckchan.

Attached: 1518760191786.jpg (698x400, 111.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stareintothelightsmypretties.jore.cc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4chan is where people can go to do edgy shit but at the end of the day the website works hard to abide by the law and prevent bad shit from habbening
Holla Forums has no such luxury. 8ch is closer to the source

Attached: Enlightened.jpg (500x500, 52.34K)

Is reality chan good?

Because half of 4chan fucking migrated here after their faggot website went damage-control over some hapaNEET painting his bedroom.

Attached: 3be7c4f9bd697685ce8a580b630f53113ccd5e3349bf6b48c0bd5f625672f9dc-b.png (688x767, 391.91K)

What’s cuckchan?

take a left next to reddit you dirty immigrant

so far me neither, but i holding out … the other site just started to get really shitty

so far it seems this site is like the other site but with less adhd, loli and bananas

Wait 'till the pedokikes come crawling out… god save us.. You'll be wondering how many watchlists you got put on for visiting 8ch.

i was born on a watchlist … i have nothing to hide.

I work and pay taxes. Im a good citizen. "watchlist" is such a vague term, why the fud bro?

this tbh

Oh shit I have stuff to hide, just not that kind of stuff. Also, fuck you normalfag.

its not like they are posting it of fb … ur on a watchlist to make sure you are not going to f others shit up

Yes we want privacy , but "big brother" is a metaphor. Big brother is that dude that lets you go play in the woods but if you dont come home for supper hell go looking for you. And if you bring back something not healthy hell give you a smacking and tell you , you are an idiot and to not do it again. And if you do it again the hell kill you becuase we dont want your idiot ass hurting your brothers and sisters. Thats big brothers job. Big borther is not going to tell your job or your other friends that you have a cuck fetish. Big bother doesnt care about shit that is safe.

stareintothelightsmypretties.jore.cc/

lol ok mr fbi I feel totally cuddles now kek

Attached: 52af0ba7c287f359b1bd6b45a6edfbd8.jpg (326x283, 34.97K)

I rather have them watching this thread … then have you or any of your useless friends in power.

commie , useless, idiot losers … enjoy the only power you have. The power to just be an ugly pos

There's a lot of assumptions about my means & political leanings in there mr fbi.

Attached: sql_server-data_mining_desktop.jpg (600x210, 50.83K)

are you just going to give a vague explanation of what I write? No real response. Ill assume you agree with me then. Or at least , my assumptions are correct. Ur a commie?

dont be scared, are you scared of the fbi man?

No, you faggot, I am not a communist. Judging by your eloquence I'd like to enquire if you're twelve. This is not a safe place for children.

The only real differences are that A) 4chan doesn't try to hide the fact that it is a datamine, and B) every once in awhile there is an interesting thread on 4/b/.

Apart from that they are nearly identical anymore. 4 is a little bit busier, and 8 is a little more retarded, but it is essentially the same.

It would be like asking what the difference is between two goldfish. One might be bigger than the other, or have a few flecks of black on a couple scales, but they are both just goldfish and for all practical purposes are the same.

ha … so I was right. I knew it. pedo and commie. can smell the loser from miles away

You are.

Not a pedo, but you're going the right way for a raped bottom.

Attached: shrek--i576068.jpg (1080x1080, 70.08K)