GET IT RIGHT, CNN

GET IT RIGHT, CNN

What did they do now?

They are still in the middle of a civil war, typical niggers lying in front of the truth

not true, president mahama is peaceful

Also

The one thing they'll never admit : whites designed all of it, chinese built it and niggers will ruin everything unless they have foreign consultants babysitting everything round the clock.

What the heck is that OP? A #Blaxit promotional video?

It's just a video to show how the white devil's media lies about African countries out of envy

Why would me a white devil be envious of Just some mediocre urban expansion? I live in New York, and even if I didn't we devils still surpass Ghana with London, Rome, Budapest, even tacky-ass Orlando and Las Vegas. For a period of time I used to live in Loudoun County, Virginia, which still beats Ghana.

Nothing to be envious of.

you think that indeed because you've been lied to by your fake news media

Can we all agree that sudocuck was right now? He was a faggot, sure, but he was totally right about poleddit ruining this board. We've gone from a fun shitposting board to a shitty reddipol spin-off focused on Holla Forums…I'm not even joking, this place belongs in the trash…

>>>/sudo/

He is right.

"Sudocuck" did nothing wrong!

user, are you ok?

Nice cognitive dissonance reddipol. Facts are facts, you ruined this board.

>not going back to >>>/sudo/

He's wrong.

Rulecuck is p degenerate tbh, no wonder he 's a poleddit commie

Notice how this shitposter conflates several different anons into one, and conflates all of them with being a "rulecuck" – i.e., someone who prefers Holla Forums to be something other than /b2/.

No, I can't co-sign to that shit. Sudocuck would have been even worse.

most right wingers would be happy for niggers if they could get it together and live nicely like this. they can't and it sucks but that is what ti is. it's not about hate, stew on that shit..

yup. Sucks but it's true