archive.is/PsZGw#selection-999.0-999.339
lmgtfy.com/?q=Retailers complain about low sales of SJW Marvel comics
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-lesbian-lover-charged-sons-7736067
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cuckold
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cuckold
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too little, too fucking late.

They can go fuck themselves.

How about you stop redoing the same stories over and fucking over and do something new you creatively bankrupt hacks.

Same characters*

Sounds very unlikely they are going to drop political soapboxes from individual titles, and are just making Secret Empire the last politically-driven "big event". Unless if Spider-Woman and Carol Danvers go back to looking like pin-up models, I am not putting too much hope.

Is Ike Perlmutter leaving Marvel has something to do with this?

They need to say "Hey, we fucked up, so we're going to pretend the last several years never happened and we're going to roll it back to just prior to Civil War 1. Sorry" DC needs to do that, as well. Everything back to just before Darkseid "killed" Batman.

Rebirth retconning Nu52 is fine.
Marvel has been destroying everything slowly, so they'll have to really pull it out of their arse to make everyone like them again.

While DC can point to the exact point they fucked up, Marvel can only point to a 10 year period.

What they need to do is bring in the original characters and write off the shitty diversity heroes they wrote in. If they want, they could keep them around as sidekicks, but they can't mainline them again as it'd make old fans wary they're going to do it again.

Nope. At the very least, they need to rewind to before Flashpoint. I want Spoiler back as Batgirl. I want Barbara Gordon back as Oracle. I want Tim Drake back as Robin. I want Dan DiDio to kill himself. I don't want Wally and Iris to be somehow black. Seriously, how the fuck does THAT work? Barry goes back in time to save his mom and, for some reason, Mrs. Allen's being alive had somehow caused the Wests's ancestors to be brought over from Africa to pick cotton? The whole thing was a fucking continuity nightmare.

Main issue wasn't a black speedster. Just that instead of a nigger speedster for side kick, cause maybe Wally missed speedster opportunity, we got nigger West. Which I also agree is retarded. Comes off as lazy fucking writing and speedsters at this point are a dime a dozen. So no fucking reason to rewrite the wests.
This, to me, goes back to Aqualad of Young Justice. Writers could of been lazy hacks but kept garth and kaldur became aqualad. Didn't write kaldur as a black Garth was also a basic good idea.

No, they can fuck off. They couldn't recreate their glory days if they fucking tried, because they lack the capacity to know WHY their old comics were better than their new drivel. They'll make Bruce Banner Hulk again, they'll make Thor Thor again, and they'll continue to write shitty stories with horrible art and stupid writing: Because they don't know what they're doing.

I see this a lot and the meme needs to end. It doesn't retcon the Nu52. It keeps many of the worst elements, but just reverts major characters into versions that they were in on the cusp on becoming shitty. Even considering "the massive success of Rebirth" as the article says it's still well below profitable numbers, and only 6 or so of the books they're releasing are good. They're just flooding markets with such a huge volume of shit that it appears they're doing well. For every Superdad there are 20 Suicide Squads.

Too late

A Rebirth won't save them now.

And a progressive one sure as hell won't.

Oh boy, another shitty line up of new #1's just to sell a desperate amount with some atrocious marketing gimmick, while their lack of self awareness doesn't allow them to see that they're basically a propaganda wing for liberals college babies only they do it for free and expect you to pay for it.

Gee whiz, if only someone could have somehow predicted that SJWs don't fucking buy the things they bitch about…!

No problem, just print a bunch of issue #1's, that'll solve all their problems.
Oh wait, this isn't the 90's.

Never mind, print a bunch of variant covers!
Oh wait.

Considering they are apparently going to be going through another full tie in event before they even start I agree this is going to be to little to late.

Marvel has had a festering wound for so long they don't even realize they have a problem. Hell, this whole 'diversity quota' bullshit could have done actual good if they had introduced new characters as their own entity and built them up.

The rot has affected the structural integrity of the market. Collapse is imminent. The choice is watch it crumble slowly or demolish it.

Lol, Marvel are the "I'm fine with this" dog.

Fuck em. Even if they try to wipe away all the political bullshit we've been dealing with for years, it will stay in our minds. Everything happened and we let it happened. Nothing short of a company purge and complete reboot can save it all now. Even then they need to fucking stop with the relaunch bullshit, find writers that can stay long term and actually write, while hiring decent artists, and finally learning to pay their workers an actual fucking salary. Only then can Marvel have a fucking chance. It's too late for them though. They won't change. They're too far gone to change. DC is barely recovering but is still showing signs of past sins. Fuck em. We ain't battered housewives anymore.

I keep saying, they should've just made Rebirth an actual reboot.

Also only Wally is black. Iris isn't. They made her slightly tanned for a few issues in New 52 but stopped doing that. Black Wally is her nephew. He's the son of Reverse Flash, the brother of Iris, and an unnamed black woman.

You mean like what comic companies have been doing for years. Shadow Man was outselling the best Marvel had to offer back when it started back in '90s. Hell, Turok began in the '50s and is still continuing on to this day.

I knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time before Marvel moved onto the next fad.

It's going to be very successful, especially with the return of the X-Men, and they'll surpass DC once again.

This shit wont change anything as long as they dont fire a lot of their writers, the ones responsable for Squirrel girl, femThor, Spencer, Hellcat, nuWasp and most of the teenage hero shit.
Bringing beloved characters back wont mean a difference if these writers keep on working with Mahvel.
Also, I love they got their shit handed to them and only now they are giving fans what they want, I guess you cant upset fans forever and expect them to come back.

We memed this, tbh. The Brock threads made Eddie Venom again, and now we're fixing Marvel through all the threads shitting on their SJW shit. This website is magic.

Holla Forums actually has meme magic? How do we know it's not another monkey's paw?

Judging by your dubs you might accidentally make it into a monkey's paw. Please don't. I want good American comics again.

Ah fuck!

Meme magic is new to us, we're going to have to work out the kinks.

Thats does not compute, user. The sooner the actual american comic industry dies, the better for the future of american comic industry.

Anyone have any rare Brocks to share?

Aren't there more comics out there than the ones published the Α & Ω (DC and Marvel), the Trinity (IDW, Dark Horse, Image), and the Hellspawn (Boom)?

What about Oni Press, or Valiant, or Antarctic Press, or Papercutz? Don't they have any good stuff?

Oni is complete trash, Image very rarely has something decent. Dark Horse sometimes has great stuff. It's not just Marvel and DC that are pozzed, it's the whole industry.

What about the other three I mentioned?

IDW is slowly succumbing. Dark Horse has decent stuff from time to time if you like horror. Image is full of hipster crap. We don't talk about Boom. Oni sucks ass with even worse hipster and SJW crap. Valiant…. exists. Never even heard of the other two.

Valiant made a comic about Hillary Clinton. Antarctic Press and Papercutz I've never read before.

I doubt it. At least In the long term term. X-men probably will become tumblr the comic.

Yeah, sure you do. Nothing quite feeds your victim complex and righteous indignation like quality product.

The only way they could be forgiven is if they were to round up all the writers and execute them.

I genuinely don't know what this post is trying to convey.

Nothing short of making every cape white and heterosexual, and every female character a traditional housewife would make me come back.

They'll get my money when they turn Black Panther into a blue eyed, blonde man and Wakanda into a white nation.

Hey Holla Forums

He's leaving Marvel? Huh, news to me.
Have they said who's going to succeed him?

I'll believe it when it actually happens. If you're going to post news, at least archive it from the fucking "source".

Maybe it is asking a miracle but i wish they would admit that a lot of people told them that this was going to happen sooner or later.

Sounds like cucking out t me I'll never buy a marvel product ever again but it nice to see the social justice fad slipping away.

I remember Holla Forums telling me that Marvel didn't care how shit their sales got because Disney was merely using them as an IP/idea farm whenever I pointed out that Marvel was gonna eventually feel the consequences of their choices.

So what exactly changed?

Holla Forums was wrong, like always. Never listen to Holla Forums.

Trump happened You can bet your ass if American didn't choose the anti sjw candidate this wouldn't of probably happened.

Reminder that Oni should burn.

Someone at Disney noticed they were hemorrhaging money and went to investigate.

This is all I got.

They don't care. As long as it's all making enough money then they don't care about quality.

Fire the retards responsible for this shit and then we'll talk, Marvel.

Nothing. Off-borders poisoned Holla Forums with their "feels", polluting our logical analysis their impotent anger. We need a wall to keep them out.

For the record, both Marvel and DC are IP farms for their parent companies. I strongly doubt Didio is politically committed to making shitty reboots all the time.

This. Anyone who thought Marvel had any real investment in hashtag politics were deluding themselves. They're just chasing the money, and in Marvel's case, that means chasing fads as well.

Remember, this is a company that routinely makes comic books based on MEMES.

I think a lot of people thought the last years of Marvel politics where mostly due to Disney forcing their extreme left wing brainwashing.
Marvel got bought out by the people that made cuck-propaganda like Bella and the bulldogs after all.

Honestly, I would'nt be surprised if this is still what they want, but someone over there just had the realization that you can't push politics with comics books if nobody's buying them.

But the liberal meme is not going to fade away. Hollywood still fucking hates Trump and his supporters and will never sell to them even if they're starving and crashing down because that would mean having to lower their massive egos for a chance. And that will never fucking happen. But that's fine, that's good. The whole fucking entertaiment industry needs to die anyway.

Verily. We must start anew.

archive.is/PsZGw#selection-999.0-999.339
That Captain America the Oath pages really rustled their jimmies didn't they? Its the argument they use to get politics out of comics.

Hollywood is gonna get buttfucked by the chinks. Chinks don't like niggers, or Jews, or faggots, or ugly women.

In ten years Hollywood will be a completely different beast.

Is this going to be for the better?

How could it be any worse than with the Jews in control?

That's a really good one.

Chinks are just Asian Jews. They are not all that different.

Riri wasn't around till after Secret Wars. Doubtful she met Reed before that. But Doom is playing Iron Man right now himself so I could see that being worked in.

They'll probably sacrifice Kate Leth to make you think you scored a major victory. Writers like Jason Aaron and Nick Spencer will still keep their jobs though. But you won't care because they'll be writing "safe" work again.

Those people are idiots. Why would Disney give a fucking shit about a dead medium? No, the reason Marvel was pushing politics is because that's what their target demographic seemed to want.

As you might have noticed with both DCYOU and MARVEL NOW, the mainstream publishers have been trying (and failing) to attract a younger, more social media savvy audience. Now if you take a casual glance on twitter or tumblr, what are the two things this audience is the most vocal about? MEMES and IDENTITY POLITICS. Being the lazy fucks they are, Marvel decided to base the direction of their books on this empty data, trying their hardest to seem relevant to this new generation of hipsters in order to expand their audience.

The problem though is that memes go stale and hashtag politics are just empty words. It's all just a fad. In the end, you need substance behind your product, something Rebirth found huge success in promising (along with returnable issues).

If you think the entertainment industry is going to die because they're not appealing to a small group of unpleasable morons, you clearly didn't learn anything from recent history.

Don't care. The same shitty writers are still going to be working there, dealing with a continuity that desperately needed to die and start over entirely.

At this point I wouldn't mind if one of the Celestials came out of nowhere and fuckin karate chopped Earth in half. Then the others go 'What the fuck, man? Now we have to fix this mess' then have to choose a point they want to restart Earth from again.

I hear this all the time and I believe it to be true, but I need evidence to be 100% sure and maybe to bring up in an argument to back me up, can you provide some please?

The problem is once they change these characters the changes are permanent. Marvel needs to bend the fuck over, put on it's best dick-sucking lipstick and say "We're dumbasses, we were wrong, everyone's getting fired, we're very sorry."

So they go back to their old looks and costumes, are the women going to have big boobs again? Is Ice Man going to go back to being straight? You can unring these bells.

Hank Pym slapped his wife once, years ago and yet they still reference him as a wifebeater today. Even if they didn't, that's the event fans (admittedly, stupidly) most associate him with.

Medusa and Black Bolt for example used to be one of my favorite couples, are they going to erase their storylines for the last several years entirely? Because last I checked Medusa cheats on Black Bolt with Human Torch, and when he returns savagely beats him bloody and informs him he's no longer fit for the throne. Unless they explicitly say that didn't happen, I'm not going to be into those characters again.

I'm not going to be into a teenage Cyclops who fights for immigrant and gay rights, or a Peter Parker who has soap boxes about how wonderful gay marriage is. All that shit happened, you did it, and you need to outright undo it. If this time rolls around and Carol Danvers still looks like a small-chested bulldyke, then nothing will have changed.

Following a month of covers showing women being empowered and tons of female characters with small chests in the rosie the riveter pose, Marvel followed it up with this.

Someone in a high position and has not read marvel since before CW picked up his first Marvel series in year and had no idea with what they were looking at.

I don't know if it counts but TheMarySue writers who complained about Angela Queen of Hel and Mockingbird getting cancelled did admit they never bought a single issue of it.

They can just have the resurrected spirit of Hitler ascend to godhood and make 616 right again and free of Jews, though that might take things too far because then there would be no more conflicts going on.

What I'm trying to say is that Marvel can asspull their way out of the hole they dug for themselves, but only if they make a genuine commitment to cleanse their ranks of Marxist filth and make amends.

Just trigger tumblr until they get the message that comics is not their punchbag anymore, make the women male fantasies again, remove the dykes, the faggots, the spics, niggers, mudshits, the Jews, roll back the clock and keep rolling it until you understand why segregation was a sound policy.

That would be funny. Cap is talkin about heroes and how they are above normal people and he is totally normal and not enhanced, Carol is digging and dreading her fame as being the number one hero, Tony is still not-dead, Galactus is fighting the Chaos-Order fusion or giving life, She-hulk is angst. Celestial just comes flying in out of nowhere and cosmic dropkicks the earth into a cosmic universe breaking singularity. Looks at the other Celestials "Fixed it" throws up however many middle fingers he wants, fly's off.

Honest question, how would you solve the problem if you were in charge? Or at least what kind of action from Marvel would you be willing to accept?

Not that user but basically pick a point in time when mainstream Marvel wasn't totally shit and press the reset button.

After all the shit they've been pulling over the years nothing short of a full 180 on their part. Hell, even that might not be enough at this point.

So remove everybody? You literally have nothing left unless you want to go aliens with the Eternal, Inhumans, Kree and the like.

I don't give a fuck anymore, they've smeared their leftist feces over everything and now it's time to pay the piper.

They can make the women white (East Asians are also acceptable) and bisexual, basically what every basement dweller imagines them to be, and the men white, heterosexual males that get shit done and racially profile niggers or they can go die in a ditch.

If Marvel were to blow up tomorrow I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

I've been meaning to get into Gold Digger from Arctic Press, But I need to find back issues, any idea where I can buy some?

So you want to race change and cause the same problems as before? Did you not learn why they failed?

Fantasy answer: I've had this dumb fantasy of an event to undo it all, I'd call it "hell on earth" or something, though I'm pretty sure they've already done that. Turns out Mephisto has been dramatically altering the universe to darken all of the heroes, get all the "chosen ones" who are of pure heart who could defeat him out of the way, I'd even bring back the Illuminator just for the event. A series of demons would walk the Earth each blatantly inspired by one of the Marvel writeres fucking everything up, like Bihn'Diss, a vile rotund demon who's primary manipulation is darkening a character while decreasing their intelligence, or Meel'rah, a disheveled buck-toothed slimy demon constantly dropping fetid filth from his backside as he walks, who primarily operates by creating "asshole" dopplegangers of the heroes who all wear basically the same costume. In the resolution of the event everything would return to some point in the nineties. The majority of Marve would go back to being exactly the way we remembered them, the new characters introduced since then would be reintroduced inexplicably amnesiac, and get a fresh start minus their legacy roots and all the retarded politics. Also, the Squirrel Girl in the recent comic would be revealed to be a nexus of the demons footprints into our plane of reality. Turns out she's not the real SG, but a mentally challenged girl who suffered severe brain damage after a tractor ran over her face. Her entire comic was just her comatose fantasies made real, explaining why everything looked so distorted and shitty in them. (I have an explanation like this intended for everything.) The heroes would agonize with the decision to take her off of life support as it cuts off the demons from their source of power. Naturally the real SG can't do it, so some hardass character has to step in and cut the cord.

Realistic answer: They're going to have to go back to a point before all this shit happened. Before Shatterstar was turned gay against Liefeld's wishes, before the started pushing X-23, before "No More Mutants" and endless hero vs hero events.

Put back the Multiverse, atleast bring back the Ultimate universe to have it along side mainstream universe. Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Spider-Man(including Miles) were baller but they don't fit with Mainstream, just to crowded and conflicting.

It failed because women, niggers, faggots, dykes, spics, mudshits et al don't read the fucking comics. It failed because they kept hiring shit leftist authors that couldn't help but sperg out about their loathing for people that read comics. It failed because cucks like you didn't have the balls to tell them they can take their virtue signaling choke on it.

White, heterosexual men do. Pander to them.

Diversity and female empowerment can go fuck themselves.

For what purpose? The only worthwhile thing to come out of it was Evil Reed, and they made sure to shit him out of existence.

Okay, I see, you're a moron.

They might go back but unfortunately the writers will still be shit, diversity is only a lame cover up that you cucks want to pretend is the prime issue It doesn't matter what the character is if the writer ends up fucking it up.

You're here are you not, can you really judge intellect?

The big problem with Miles is that the character now has virtually zero struggle and is just Peter 2.0. There was an idea someone suggested before about what if Miles was brought into 616 but all the shit that happened in Ultimate was still canon? His mom being dead, his family practically broken apart and him doing a one man army now in a new world where he doesn't know anyone. They could have explored him as a Spiderman who felt he had nothing to lose and was only doing the superheroics in more increasingly dangerous conditions as a death wish.

Dude, the Ultimate universe is what started us down this shitty path to begin with.

As recently as the 90's, Marvel did things to shock readers, but still tried to please them. The best example of this is the Ben Reilly debacle. Marvel intended to permanently replace Peter Parker with him, fan reaction was extremely angry, they got death threats, tens of thousands of angry letters physically mailed to them, so they changed the plot.

Back then they introduced minority characters the right way too. Dozens of black characters came out of Spider-Man's books as supporting cast, mutants of various ethnicity were pretty popular. At that point the raceswapped legacy thing was still mostly a DC practice.

Then Warren Ellis proposed comics should reboot every ten years to remain contemporary, just start over telling the same GOD DAMNED stories again and again. Millar came along and ran with it.

The result was the Ultimate line, which among other things made Colossus gay, the Wasp Asian, turned Galactus into a nanite cloud, made Nick Fury Black, the Hulk a cannibal rapist and made absolutely everyone a completely douchey asshole. It streamlined the costumes as well.

This was when Marvel embraced race, gender and sexual orientation swaps. This was when Marvel openly declared pissing the readers off was good policy. Ultimate failed to keep the readers it gained in the short-term, and became it's own confusng mess making the line even more unfriendly to potential new readers.

I agree that shit authors write shit stories, regardless of politics, but I am fucking sick and tired of diversity and all the other retarded trash leftists keep pushing into any medium they infest.

We all know why they keep turning white and heterosexual characters into mystery meat and mentally ill homosexuals, because the only way these characters could see is due to the popularity of the costume they stole.

Get an average comic book reader to be frank about things and he'll tell you he could give less of a shit about the struggle of niggers to be recognized as human or women thinking they're useful. What he wants is escapism, he wants thrilling tales of heroes he can cheer for doing awesome shit and fucking bitches, not beating up cops because a Mexican shoot a rabid niglet.

Let me rephrase myself. Your opinions are shit.

Far as I care Miles did what niggers always do, he stole Peter's costume and identity, same as niggers IRL are trying to steal Egypt's history.

Miles would only work if they gave him a completely separate identity to Spider-Man like "the brown recluse" or some shit, and either got rid of his two extra powers, or prevented him from using webbing.

Oh, and also he'd have to have a fucking personality.

Is that shit really still a thing? It was retarded and just an OP 'I WIN' thing to end fights early. Why the fuck did they keep it?

That's post modernism for you. Writers think that making the cast unlikeable retards is what makes a story mature, just look at what modern fantasy fiction looks like, because it's so obvious people will pay money to read about assholes being assholes to each other.

It had little to do with them being "diverse". They would have been even more popular if they had been white. There is no narrative reason a character needs to be black or Hispanic unless you're gonna make the story about him being black and Hispanic. This means that any time someone introduces such a character it's virtue signaling and nothing else.

It also didn't help that whatever narrative fuckups they shat out were there to stay, no reboots or retcons, so the sewage kept piling up over the years until they had to put the whole thing down in the shittiest way imaginable. They didn't even have the balls to kill off Miles, a character no one gave a shit about.

Depending on the character, probably, but the point is people didn't hate them. They've gone so far with this shit people are openly hostile to minority characters because they inherently feel like pandering. Like, I remember when I was little thinking Cloak & Dagger were a cool couple, that the light and dark thing complimented eachother well. Nowadays "black male + white female" is so constantly shoved down our throats it actually makes me angry to see it.

The point was, people are much more likely to accept these "diverse" characters when they're not replacing one that was white.

Another thing with that with how big Marvel's universe is there are multiple chances to explore new teams and characters belonging to already established organizations. But as stated before they've already shit the bed and most attempts to add these new minority characters is just feeling like pandering especially since they can't shut them up about how black/latino/muslim/etc. they are. It's like most of the staff hasn't met anyone of the race they write about.

How could you openly voice your dislike of such characters without suffering severe backlash?

It was always pandering, we were just more tolerant back then, but the past few years have taught people that tolerance will always lead to this kind of shit happening, so you might as well give up on the virtue signaling and be a racist shitlord.

Yes, and they'll still sell like shit. I have nothing against a bunch of niggers getting together and making a comic about whatever shit niggers get up to, or a game, or a movie, or anything really, but the truth of the matter is that it won't fucking sell.

Hell, not only won't it sell but you're actively going to piss the living shit out of big markets such as India or China that haven't been shamed into keeping quiet about their racial preferences.

Just watch Marvel release Black Panther and it severely underperform in the international market compared to other movies in the franchise.

What it really comes down to me is the question of whether we really need niggers, spics or mudshits, let alone faggots or dykes in comics. And the answer is a resounding NO.

How liberal any given person is is directly related to how homogeneously white the place they live happens to be.

Pic related. The closest a leftist gets to the diversity he so gushes about is when Pedro is mowing his lawn or Jamal delivering his pizza.

Make captain America right. Have him turn Hydra around and become a guirella resistance to Danvers' Orwellian government. Eventually have Cap team up with Reed Richards and other old timers, and have them stand up to more and more authoritarian Danvers who is aided by Marvel's new replacements. Old guys win, "All-New, All Different" ones are locked up, depowered, reformed, sent back to ultimate universe, or just simply quit. Danvers is stripped of her abilities and locked in prison for life. Inhumans are given their own planet/universe and so are Mutants.

I'm sold!

C'mon boy why waste a perfectly good pin-up body?

How passé.

Why not do something radical like turn her into an obedient housewife?

Well forget Trump supporters. I'm talking everyone that's not a liberal or just left leaning millenial in general. I mean just by logic you would know pandering to lefty millenials when most are broke as fuck is a stupid idea.

I think that stuff is less for actual gays, but more for the women who ship the characters together. They want that shit to base their fan art on.

Remember not to buy until we see evidence of a genuine shift back to quality.

It's okay, I'm so dead inside at this point that I'm just buying manga instead.

But Rebirth didn't retcon Nu52. I thought it would, and when I saw that it didn't, I went back to not caring about DC.

It retcons shit like Red Hood and Deathstroke heavily. Along with the whole Wally West being brought back thing. Though that sorta started in New 52.

Marvel already did that as an event. Called it "Inferno".

Power Pack's part in the event was pretty fun. One of Power Pack's two original rogues actually dies on screen, stays dead their entire run and has stayed dead for 28 years.

So basically an even edgier Flashpoint?

DO IT

Apparently he resurfaced 5 years latter to torment… a foul mouthed (even by modern Cage standards) Luke Cage because… he wants to.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Retailers complain about low sales of SJW Marvel comics

Frank was the real hero all along.

You are not wrong either way.

Was Ike Perlmutter an editor with SJW leanings?

Careful with those dubs, it may come true…even though this will most likely happen even without the dubs.

Mutter was a Trump supporter but he was also a lazyass that never bothered to change the SJW garbage.

Perlmutter was pro-Trump and quite the shitlord (he allegedly approved Don Cheadle's casting of War Machine despite him looking a hell different than Terrence Howard because black people all look the same to him anyways), but being Marvel's CEO, but he allowed SJWs to flourish because they are cheap as hell and they deliver their works on time.
He is a rather bizarre fellow: He is said to be very vindictive in both person and in business - he really despises Fox for holding the X-Men and FF rights and the reason why the characters have fell off from spotlight was because he mandated that (although FF's case could be justified by the low sales) and that is not even getting into the lawsuit he is having against his neighbor over some tenis match. Yet he hires individuals who are politically opposed to him and are compelled to despise conservatives because he can save money.

Are you sure about the saving money stuff? I always though comic writers and artists were a bunch of poorly paid faggots unless you were like really fucking good at it.

If that means most of Marvel comics getting rid of all the politically bullshit and containing it on the X-Men, I consider it an acceptable loss.

The pay must be shit because Perlmutter is a greedy jew who doesn't want to pay his employees more. Reminder that Mockingbird got cancelled because Chelsea Cain demanded a better payment, despite the book selling more than Kath Leth's Patsy Walker Hellcat.

Heh.

Yeah I know, I just wanna know if the pay was any better before for the non-SJW artists. I can buy that the SJWs are desperate and will work for less, but I don't think comic artists in general have ever been paid a good salary.

Why the fuck are people in this thread trusting them? I always heard people liken comics fans to domestic abuse victims, but this is insane.

I ain't trusting shit until I hear about a purge in staff

Same, I'll believe this shit when I fucking see it.

I don't think anybody with a brain actually expects Marvel to actually pull off a Rebirth-esque rollback. They'd have to kiss some serious ass to attract the kind of talent that would stabilize their books and reassure readers and comic shops.

You're not wrong, but again let's not pretend Rebirth is particularly good. Superdad is real nice and Deathstroke is good but for every one of them there's dozens of Justice League vs Suicide Squad tier shitstains.

You know i just realized that Mike Pence in that principal Trump comic looks like Race Bannon from Johnny Quest.

Well first of all Perlmutter would have to spend some fucking money and we know THAT'S not going to happen.

I like the idea of demons being parodies of the marvel writers. What other writers would you parody? Nick Spencer? Mark Milllar? Kate Leth? Joe Quesada?

So does Mar-Vel come back from the dead to tell Carol to stop fucking up?

t.leftypol

You had me sold at tractor and then I loved it even more when I realized how mad it'd make liberals about ableism

There is no coming back from this point. The damage is already done.

Something is gonna break one way or the other. Either he commits the gravest sin for a Hebrew and invests the shekels he keeps under his matters or he eventually gets ousted from his position when shit really hits the fan.

The bigger question is if there is actually anything that can be done to salvage comic books after 10+ years of leftist soapboxing and trying to chase away the core demographic.

The only thing that I have read from them are the Geronimo Stilton comics, they are ok and from time to time they have great art but not sure if counts since they only translate it
Aside of that, they seem to be just a kids publisher

If the last year is any indication, someone already wished on a monkey's paw for infinity monkey paws.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No thanks.
Fire all your writers and hire more traditional writers who know how to act professional and keep their beliefs to themselves, then fire all the women/nepotism hires who you have working as "artists".

After that we'll talk, but as is they are just claiming they are going to be more subtle with their agenda and market them with old faces. Fuck that, fuck Marvel, and hopefully this fails just as bad as everything else they've put out has.

I'd prefer if the kept the dykes, while removing the politics, thank you. I keep seeing people flip out about lesbians, when they should be targeting identity politics. Nothing wrong with hot girls in skintight suits smooching.

Not that user, but I'd assemble a crack team of my favorite characters (Juggernaut, Brock, Rogue, Nick Fury [the real one], maybe She-Hulk) to go on a cosmic adventure as the universe tears itself apart, and they have to put it right. Only…maybe they misremember some of the details. Like, Iron Man was grey for some reason? Was he using his old suit? Sure, yeah, that makes sense. Or they'd have to make compromises because the continuity doesn't fit together. And it would have moments where they're arguing over someone's traits and basically I'd just be venting nostalgia about the ideals of yesterday. And the heroes ponder erasing villains, but realize that villains are too woven into the origins of heroes, so to have good, there must also be evil. And maybe each one gets a personal moment, like Juggernaut making it so he and Tom can go back to being friends, Rogue making it so she can control her powers with concentration, just give them something nice. Oh, and each character would have something specific to fix about this new garbage. Rogue would fix the Inhumans & X-men, Brock the proliferation of spider-characters, Fury the Hydra!Captain America fiasco. I figure that will give good theming and prevents me from going off the rails with my fanfiction.

Anyway, I think it provides a good avenue for changing things back, but maybe not perfectly.

This one is good, tbh.

Don't know if they' re rare - probably not - but they make me smile every time I see them.

Pretty easily. PC culture may have been a thing back in the 90's, but the SJW insanity hadn't really taken hold. If you had arguments that DIDN'T just boil down to "they aren't white" then people listened.

Of course these days, ANY disliking of a minority character gets tossed in the ist bin without any further thought.

Not the same user, but how about Jeremy Fucking Whitley - the faggot behind The Unstoppable Wasp?

Rob Liefeld

Somewhat relevant.

Cultist bastard needs to die already.

Who the hell said we trust them?

She's only going to see the inside of one oven.

I wish degenerates like you would remove yourself

I legitimately don't comprehend this, is it just a meme or something? Can you guys not watch a guy with multiple women because you might freak out if they start pleasuring each other? I'm sorry tumblr ruined sexy women kissing other sexy women for you, but that doesn't mean you have to spread your misery.

you sound so much like cuck/co/ dude. if i wanna watch lesbian porn, i go to a pornsite. or i watch a movie with lesbo scenes. or just generally jack off to whatever.

never thought people get triggered by two women kissing.
Is it because you can't self-insert yourself or do you enjoy watching dudes and convince yourself, it's not gay, since there's also a girl in the frame?

jesus man i'm having fucking memories of guys playing devil's advocate like that all the time on 4/co/

Honestly? I'd make big changes to their whole product, and I'd start by ditching continuity.

People don't want the baggage of hundreds of issues, dozens of crossovers and scores of different writers. It becomes more convoluted than any other media. This is why reboots are so common nowadays; it lets people follow along from the beginning, actually understanding what the hell's going on. Alt-worlds, like Injustice, are popular for a similar reason. Furthermore, the 'best' comics are the one-shots, like The Killing Joke, or short series, like Watchmen.

So we've ditched continuity. Now every 'run' starts with the characters in whatever form, with whatever background, or as whoever the writers want. It's up to them to tap into the general cultural understanding of the characters and use that to inform the readers, and then take it from there.

Next, we change up the business model. We switch the focus from print to online. We drastically lower requirements for writers/artists, to the point where we let anyone do it. (After all, we've ditched continuity.) We host the comics online, in an easily-read format. We do a split payment model, like Spotify. Either viewers can pay a subscription fee and browse without advertisements, or they get it for free and have no ads. We can even work a Twitch/Patreon-esque subscription/donation model into giving to individual writers.

This makes our cultural icons accessible to everyone, readers and writers, as well as putting market forces to the test. It's up to the individual artists to make something that connects with an audience, or market it.

If continuity is really what matters to people, I'm sure some artists will team up and do an 'unofficial continuation'. Maybe it'll be successful as anything. Maybe not. The great thing about this is, the risk is left with the artists and the choice with the readers.

Every month or whatever, we print the most successful online comic with some bonus stuff. We also make sure to sell merch.

tl;dr: Spotify Elseworlds

Well the Hungarians are going after him if that makes you feel better.

Assuming you're not fishing for (you)s , answer me this , m8: Do you want them in exclusively because it's hot?

If that's the only reason, then it has to fit the story (and it usually never fits to specify what your character likes to fuck, unless you're writing porn), or else it's bad character design. You can't add traits to a character simply because they're "cool" or "hot". That's what kids and progressives do. I can't think of any instance outside of porn where a character's sexual preference was specified for any other reason that is not a)to canonize porn the author likes or b)to give the author the means to soapbox about a subject.

got it right; in this day and age, there is absolutely no need to fantasize or settle for being teased when it comes to comics (or anything, really). It'd be like reading a women's underwear catalogue for fap fodder.

If you want something like Bayonetta, where the story isn't explicitly sexual, but the MC still does tons of innuendo and even does some R-rated stuff, it's ok. Just don't think it works anywhere.

If you're talking about straight up porn, then you're on the wrong thread. We want actual plots here.

Okay, I guess you have PTSD or something, and can't conceive of a world where these concepts aren't tainted by progressive propaganda, but imagine this: Take a Spider-Man issue in the serious phase of his relationship with Mary Jane. We want one with decent action, but also balanced by Peter's domestic life. The tension is probably that he's trying to get back in time for a date with MJ, but the bad guys just won't let up; or she recently expressed concern for his safety, and now her fears have come to life on the news. But in the end, Peter makes it back, weary but alive, and even though the date didn't work out, and/or he's all beat up, she pecks him on the cheek and they reheat dinner and eat together. Now replace Peter with a girl. BAM! No propaganda, no bullshit, just a cute couple.

Alternatively, think of it this way: We've got a female superhero, and her love interest has been kidnapped. If she can only be straight, now a man must be rescued by a woman. Isn't this just as rife with potential for engendering a political message? Is your solution just no female leads?

Anyway, variety is the spice of life, yeah? I just want the writers to have that choice, as long as they stay off the soapbox.

What would that add though. Shit, you sound like a marvel writer tbh. And why do you type like that? This isn't a social site, you're an user. You don't have to put a personality into your posting style.

This. If there's no REASON to replace Peter with a girl, it's pure diversity hire. Nothing more. And it can't be done just like that because of pic related.

Shit, I don't think I've ever heard anyone but homos or progressive zealots call a lesbian couple cute.

Max go home

what does that have to do with max landis? iS that sex ed class?

By that logic it's equally as valid for anyone to say BAM make (x) a guy.

You're reaching really fucking hard dude.

Well, that's kind of the fucking point. The initial premise was that dykes had to be removed, and that user was trying to make a point about how you could make quality stories starring implied hot lesbian sex through the power of muh dick. He's not saying you should change Spiderman into a woman; he is saying you could keep or create comic lesbians for fanservice and there would be nothing wrong with that unless you are high as fuck on Holla Forums.

No, no matter what genre, be it comedy, horror or thriller, the main character has always some sort of love interest and a romantic subplot.
Watch any movie there is.
Sometimes it goes into porn, like True Lies did, but sometimes it's just alluded to, like in Die Hard.

I don't get your fixation of porn. Just because there are lesbians, you assume it goes straight to porn?

Lol. Sounds like Maxtaro.
He used to have a giant sign over his site saying NO LESBIANS OR PORN!

The Libertarian™ Problem back at it again.

uhhhhhh

And they should. Because aside from all the moral arguments among the social and political you could make for that being a good move, he's just provided reasoning to validate any and all decisions without need for approval.
And you could make a quality story about a chronic shitposter addicted to porn so badly that he begs for lesbians to be inserted into all his mediums of entertainment: You just wouldn't because why would you bother when there's tons of better, more interesting and more productive uses of your time and creativity.
But he's implying that he would have no problem if they were to do such a thing: Because he is not a sane man. He doesn't understand structure.

Wow it's the first time I've been able to use this image and have it actually apply to a poster, neat.

They seem to be confused about the distinction between "can" and "ought". When you tell them not to be blistering retards they'll kick and scream that "who are you to tell me what to do!?!"

Alan Moore puts lesbians in everything without getting preachy OR porny.

Maybe the real problem here is bad writing?

The thing is that he only includes them for like a few panels at most. At least in what I read of his. Besides, Moore deals with mature and grim themes in general. Moore wouldn't write a normal relationship anyway.

Everyone should go after him and his ilk.

The Russians want him. Maybe Trump will trade. Soros for Snowden.

You used the formula he uses for all of his pitches, and it's all but confirmed he posts on 8ch.

Lesbians aren't cute couples, they have the highest rates of domestic violence of any pairing there is. And they do shit like this: mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-lesbian-lover-charged-sons-7736067

They didn't pump out movies fast enough

Nothing.

Stop trusting them you fuck

That's exactly the problem. It's not the thing they're using, it's the reason that's retarded.

A combination of factors.

Let's start with DC. DC had to do Rebirth because all of their films have done terribly, and the reports are that the next three (Wonder Woman, Justice League, Batman) are all complete and total shit. It's the reshoots, and apparently Affleck hated the script for the movie so much he refused to direct it. Because they can't rely on the sales from the movies, they had to make the comics profitable again. Marvel has been number 1 for decades, now all of a sudden DC is number one and Marvel is number THREE behind Image.

The other thing is the way the market works, every time a DC movie flops it hurts Marvel because of the way investors look at things it becomes harder for Marvel to get the budgets they need, audiences increasingly sour on the genre, etc. DC's problem is that they tried to make the movies with New 52 sensibilities.

Then you've got a chicken or the egg situation with Soros, he pulled all his stock out of Disney. Now, does that mean they were only going SJW because of him, or does it mean he pulled out because the other investors were forcing the company to stop the SJW shit? (And is it surprising that after dumping all that stock into Netflix they immediately announce a Dear White People series?)

Chuck Dixon said in his interview with Milo that both companies had been getting shit about the low sales for years, and both were being told if hey didn't improve they should just stop writing new stories and only reprint the stuff that sold to maintain the rights.

For the last maybe three years pressure has increased dramatically on both companies, first from comic shop owners who wrote open letter after open letter and petition after petition. Many announced they were getting out of comics and only selling anime stuff or trading card games because that was the stuff keeping them afloat. Marvel continuously ignored that, and then in the last couple months hundreds of youtubers have put out videos picking apart Marvel's SJW shit, and the impression you get from the videos which often get over a million views is that the sentiment is popular because these aren't big youtubers making these videos, people are getting successful at youtube by mocking Marvel. It got to a point that the SJWs like movieblob started putting out videos in defense of the SJW shit, which is like the final nail in the coffin. The most unpopular people on the internet are all rallying to your defense.

On top of that, how many people are going to pay to see a movie based on a character you've spent six years making unpopular? Why do you think Inhumans got shelved? Why isn't Black Panther out yet? Why does Captain Marvel keep getting pushed back?

Add to that that they've spent the last decade courting a demographic that is both tiny and can never ever be satisfied. The most telling moment for me was when Marvel tried to defend their massive readership decline by saying "We're doing fine, 65% of our readership is female!" Now that's pure spin, to put it in the simplest terms, let's say hey had 600,000 readers, and only 6000 were female, then only 10% of their readers are female. They alienate the overwhelming majority of their audience, and 590,000 people stop reading, all men. Now they can claim of the remaining 10k, 60% are female. "We did it you guys!"

Every five minutes the SJWs they'd worked so hard to court would pitch a fit about something in the comics. A bunch of feminists boycotted Marvel after Thor got another mjolnir, a number of others complained that a Campbell cover of the black female Iron Man "oversexualized her" even though he drew her exact design and proportions just as they were already. SJWs recently collectively boycotted Marvel *again* over Trump getting elected because Perlmutter is *friends* with him.

So they get the numbers back after last month and they realize their shit has become so toxic even their usual gimmicks of constant events and resetting the books for constant "collectible" Issue #1s aren't working.

Problem is the people working there are still clearly all SJWs, so until we start seeing SJW shit openly mocked, until every single SJW book is cancelled, until all the female characters go back to having wonderful, massive tits, then this is just lip service.

Are you guys actually this retarded, or is this a game?

Oh…you are that retarded. You need to stop tilting at windmills. Do you know how to charitably interpret someone's argument? This post understands that I was using Spider-Man as an example of arch narratives that you could easily have a female couple in, without it getting political or pornographic. Also, fanservice doesn't have to equate to depravity. Fanservice can be as incidental as holding hands.

Remember, we're in fantasy realm here. But if you want to tell a riveting drama about a lesbian couple who devolve into domestic abuse, it would be pretty hard to do that if we can't write about lesbians.

Look, this whole thing started because someone wanted to purge a storytelling medium of potential story variables. I just wanted to couch my rebuttal in a tongue-in-cheek "I'm okay with gay marriage, if both girls are hot," kind of thing.

I'll respond to you sincerely since you actually want to discuss this. I'm not opposed to there *ever* being gay characters, but I am opposed to any straight character ever having their sexual orientation changed, including by passing their mantle to a progressive legacy character.

Thing is, in Marvel there's only ever been one gay character that didn't come off as pandering and annoying on every single page, Anole from New X-Men. And that's because he actually felt like a complete concept for a character with "gay" just being a minor character trait. He was a new character too. Spider-Man can't be a lesbian because only Peter Parker can be Spider-Man.

Also personally, lesbians leave me limp. It's some next-level cuckoldry. It's watching two people have sex who by definition would never touch you, it's like fantasizing about being rejected, about being the dweeby little brother jerking off in the closet, or the fat drunk guy at a frat party in a sideways baseball cap that sees two girls kissing and goes "YEEEEEEEAH!" That guy's a fucking loser. That guy will never reproduce and rightly so. I don't want to be that guy. Fuck that guy. Figuratively I mean, because ain't no one fuckin' that.

On top of that, it's played the fuck out. You guys have had over a decade of nothing but this shit. Every black guy is a genius scientist who fucks white girls. Every white girl is a plain jane passenger in her story with small breasts who acrobatically kicks ass and is in charge in every situation. Every Asian chick is ditzy and energetic. Every Indian guy is really smart comic relief. Every white guy is faggy, fat, cowardly and stupid. You didn't get rid of damsels, they're just all fat loser guys, dads, kings, uncles and mentors. Marriage is to be celebrated, but only when the pairing is interacial, gay or both. Straight couples of the same race can never get married. You're not creators, you're just hipsters. You just inverted all the existing tropes and created your own stereotypes.

Taking an existing concept and flipping it on it's head isn't clever.

fuck off tumblr

and if you're not tumblr are you that delusional Marvel is going to publish lesbian porn/cheesecake?
They won't. It is and will be agenda pushing.
Get out.

Those are kind of out of place in that picture. Kill Bill and Fury Road are shit, but not really flops.

I could care less about how big their tits are (although Carol Danvers as Miss Marvel was about the best thing that happened with either name), and more on being able to draw art freely (i,e: not being gutted over certain Spiderman and Batgirl covers), and the art itself not being Tumblr-tier shit because you hire shithouse artists with degrees in gender studies.

You nigger

Good post.

First of all, it's "couldn't care less". Secondly, that preface makes you sound like a virtue signaling beta. We don't give a shit about your low-T preferences, faggot. Hot girls with huge tits are great, and any man worth his balls is open about liking them.
Here, have something to trigger you, pussy.

Japan makes tons of stories with gay characters. Characters with motivations, development and resolution.
It is possible to make storie with gay characters, but it is hard if a) the writers are more interested in the political aspect of having gay characters b) the public is homophobic.

When he talked about big tits in his post he didn't literally mean big tits, it's a catachresis for the whole situation of how Marvel's female characters are. Part of it is how ugly their female characters are, but a huge part is also how fucking shitty their personality is, how they're handled with baby gloves, etc.

DFC is better, and that art is awful.

You do know that Japan is fairly conservative, right? Homosexuality is seen as just a phase that some people have and eventually grow out of

i never understand dudes that wanna sound tough but post pretty bad art. like dude you can post porn on this board anyway.

This. I've never understood the pathetic, pathological fixation nerds have with "lesbians". Fantasizing about a hot bi-curious girlfriend I could understand, since A) you're fucking her, and B) she'd theoretically be okay with you inviting another chick into your bed. But no, it's all about "muh lesbians".

I would mostly agree except I wouldn't describe fascination with lesbians as cuckoldry. Two women, by definition, cannot breed.

I suppose as far as porn is concerned it makes sense. You're not fucking the women in the porn anyway

Breeding has never been a part of the definition of cuckoldry, even the modern chan-version of the word.

Well, how the fuck will they fix this mess?

Yes it has. Its etymology comes from a bird that lays its eggs in other birds' nests. Biologically, the term refers to males who unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that aren't biologically their own

Wrong on both counts. First, a word's etymology is not its definition. Second, your definition of cuckold is incorrect.
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cuckold
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cuckold

Did you respond to the wrong person because I don't know what formula you're talking about?

I never said that it was. You said that breeding was never part of the definition, which is patently false. Look at how the word was used.
The biological term has a distinct definition

Your desperation is getting sad, autismo. Check the links. There is no part of the definition that involves breeding.
Wrong again. It's not a biological term.

Yes, but even that believe allows some freedom in media to make said fictional stories. Nobody is trying to blame them in some sort of conspiracy and nobody is making news about girls kissing girls in comics.
Besides, even straight persons consume those gay stories, wich seems an alien idea in USA.

beautiful pic user.

I recall one user here claimed that the only people that Marvel listens to are comic retailers, even though those have been bitching about it for months that Marvel comics are unsaleable. And then this open letter
is published earlier in the week and then these news happened. Sounds like the timing was very convenient.

Type like what? Can you elaborate? Which parts of the post convey personality?

Yeah, I guess my view of casual lesbians is reflective of my greater involvement with Japanese media. There are tons of stories in both print and animation with a secondary or tertiary character for whom "lesbian" is just another descriptor, like their height or hair color. Sometimes it causes them to be the butt of jokes or indicates deviancy if they are a villain. It could be difficult to imagine something like that in modern American comics, so I guess I shouldn't discount people's trepidation. After tweny-ish years of being bitten, you're going to be more than twice shy.

See Also: Storm. Who even from the start looked like a chocolate White woman despite how hard Marvel pushes her as their resident Proud Black Womyn. You could turn her White and have her be some goddess for superstitious peasants in Eastern Europe and that wouldn't really change the core character.

I wait for the We Wuzery to go into Overdrive.

In Japan, fucking another man is treated as something you do instead of what you are. And if you're going to fuck a man then don't bring shame to yournfamily/community/superiors.

Didn't you just make this post with the same four images?

No but I saved the images from the thread I saw them in for future use.

Purge the industry, these people deserve nothing more.

Nice try user, but if there's a faggot in here, it's you. Put away the shit you swiped from your kindy students and post some good stuff next time.

my nigga

Isn't the Ultimate Spider-Woman a lesbian Peter Parker clone?

don't know if she's a lesbian but she is a peter parker clone.

Too late, see you in Hell.

Not very

I thought we didn't want Leth to be using comics as a glorified blog?

I'm sure most of you will fall for this anyway and say MARVEL IS GOOD AGAIN as they push out more of this generic dogshit but it won't be overtly feminist.

What do you think they're going to do, hire conservatives to write their comics and run the print division? No, they'll just regress all the books so that they fight nothing but crazy aliens.

so it will be like DC Rebirth?

Welp back to reading indie shit

IS the comic called Jackal? I tried looking it up and all I get is the Jackal from Marvel comics.

No it's from a comic called 'The Victories' and fuck I WISHED Jackal was the main character.

She was a clone of Peter, and implies that she shared his romantic attachments. Anyway, they never really explored it beyond that, because they are cowards. Looking at it from an SJW perspective, it's easy to say "this paints lesbians as women with brain damage" or "defective men". Whether she's les/bi is a function of chemistry more than feels, so it depends on how botched she is as a clone.

Did you even read this thread? Most people talking about what will actually happen are expressing the exact same sentiment as you. The only positive posts are fully self-aware wishful thinking.

This isn't reddit, faggot. We don't give a shit about your triggers.

Looks pretty edgy. How is it?

Its alright, it was drawn and written by the guy who does the Hellboy comics. There were two lines one in 2012 and 2013.

2012's line was about how a superhero named Faustus was coping with the realization that his superhero mentor sexually molested him and his friend when they became his sidekicks. Jackal is basically trying to make him become a vigilante killer like him. The 2012 is pretty fuckin stupid because at the end Jackal was somewhat right. Faustus was monologing near the beginning about how the city is so dirty and corrupt, how the cops and politicians are dirty. Yet Jackal was the only one shown targeting and killing corrupt officials while Faustus and his hero group just went after drug dealers and addicts.

Jackal eventually works with him to fight his mentor. Which leads into the 'I KNEW YOU WERE A FAGGOT' scene because Faustus suddenly doesn't want to kill him when he's got him at his mercy. That was extra god damn bullshit because Faustus basically spends the entire comic lamenting how he ruined his life, made him an alcoholic and the reason his best friend turned to drugs. He even freakin crashes through the window of his training studio to fight him and end it.

But suddenly he goes, 'There has to be better way' when he beat the guy and he's at his mercy. It was fuckin bullshit and I'm glad Jackal beat the shit out of him after.

The 2013 run dives hardcore into conspiracy theories and Annunkai BS ro make a really weird ending.

Well that sounds pretty stupid.