Zhirinovsky: VOTE TRUMP OR GET NUKED

Russian Ultra-Nationalist Says Vote Trump Or Risk Nuclear War
archive.is/95hnL

archive.is/RrQYU

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/royal-air-force-pilots-ordered-shoot-down-hostile-russian-jets-over-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right though. And it's not Russia who's going to start that war.

Maybe nuclear hellfire wont be so bad

I only hope I die in the initial blasts.

He's the leader of the liberal democrats, and he is well known for being a tool. I wouldn't put it past him that he justs wants to be sensationalist.

We need to use this as much as possible.
I've began telling people that it's either the Man who says mean things or WWIII
Quickly wakens em up, I tell ya

Just go innawoods faggots. Unless you're NEETs, in which case you have my permission to get rekt.

If Trump wins, we win.
If Trump loses, we win.

Zhirinovsky is a drunk lunatic, nobody is taking him too seriously when he's trolling.

Ironically, the russian liberal democratic party is basically Holla Forums incarnate; an extreme-right fashy ultranationalist party.

Yup. The only difference between them and us is that Russia is at least preparing their populace for the worst while our government basically keeps us in the dark.

In college, but might as well be NEET. My whole life is in the computer, all my ideas, etc. So, even if my body dies, something remains - however miniscule.

I couldn't bear treating people like they're completely lost causes (against Christian values), so I will die with them.

And Zhirinovsky is their chief shitposter.

No. Stop being a fucking russiaboo you daily stormer faggots

To be honest, what else does he do? I barely ever hear about him in the news unless he wants to add a bunch of radical clauses to a new law, or is nearly frothing at the mouth at the parliament.

The (((media))) will take him seriously just because this statement helps Clinton at the moment with regards to normies. Americans rightfully have a tendency to go a little crazy with regards to blatant foreign influence.

I though russia hates all thing nazi
or is it just nazi with a thin soviet veil

Russia doesn't like ethnic nationalism.

Yeah he sounds terrible, Paul Ryan is way better.

What's an Ultra-Nationalist?

They won't call their own totalitarianism fascism, since that is a lebel reserved for enemies. It's like that journalist word play.

so they are closer to Italian fascism then?

Russians like ethnic nationalism Putin and friends do not

More like the USSR

Without the revolution rhetoric.

it's like a newfag but less spaghetti

What?

It would appear the revelations prophesy is going to happen soon, Hillary is the Anti Christ.

if not, then any army convoy will have to pass a security check:
"Did you vote for Hillary, the one who started this, or for Trump, who wanted to stop this?"
If they answer Hillary or shout out a buzzword then blow their brains out for being traitors.

That's it, if Hillary wins I am going to nippon **they won't nuke them a third time r-right?

I have never been so happy to have moved to a small island in the middle of the fucking ocean.

Luckily I'm out of range of any nuclear fallout as well.

I knew shit was going to go down soon, and I hope to god the God Emperor can get elected before this shit kicks off.

Best of luck to you guys, get out or innawoods if you can.

Sounds like what regular nationalism should be

transportation is crippled, farmlands get irradiated and kill crops
no new vaccs being spread, rotting food kills, and radiation poisoning and cancer.
I don't need to explain this

Learn some tact.

XAXA COMRADE

mother jew

ULTRA NATIONALIST

same as putin is an ultra nationalist

They want to "make Soviet Union Great Again!"
All Putin wants is to make Russia a world power on par to the U.S. so that we don't like in a hegemonic world were 1 country calls the shots

To do that, he needs to lebensraum the whole ex-USSR region, that includes the Baltic countries, Ukraine, etc… And that goes against ethnic nationalism, it's more of a Slav Pride or whatever thing.

Whether it's moral or justifiable it doesn't matter too much, it's just logical for the Russian Elite to do so, and Putin gets the job done, because he is both lucky and skilled when it comes to politics. Russia, during the start of the Syrian Civil War and Ukraine going full shit-hole mode, was in a very weak position, and now they have influence over Turkey, Egypt, are set to win the Syrian War, and basically control a HUGE part of the Middle East and also they are going to force Israel to deal with them. That's the reason they are fighting over Syria.

thats good to hear, feel sorry for the slavs for letting in non slavs though

Jewishness is matrilineal you fucking retard.

Russians have always been authoritarian or totalitarian, and nation even when they were communistic
It's plain old Russian imperialism. Reacquiring the strategic depth of the Russian Empire from the Czars to the USSR that gave them ample resources and a lot of buffer land to trade against time in case of war; that has always been Russia's warfighting strategy.

Ever wonder why she know so little of past civilizations and why there's all those deserts around?

So either trump presidency or we get a day of the rope style WW3

Sounds like a win / win to me

Nuclear war is not a win win.

ok i'll vote hillary then thanks

Beautiful.

Watch this and then see if you can still say that.

Trees won't save you from nuclear fallout, /k/uck.

Take your nihilistic defeatist ass to the oven.

Exactly.

Its a eurasian happa empire thing ot has no slavis aspect

If a higher official were to say this then of course.

JEWS ARE A RACE

ID:f3bd9d - JEW SHILL CONFIRM

I've been trying this for a while (and I do believe it to be true, I'm not bullshitting people when I say it), and it just hasn't been working. They say things like "no Trump is the one who will start a war" or "why is Russia the country that our relationship with matters the most? Everyone else hates Trump."

It's terrifying. I do think there is a legitimate risk of Russia launching a pre-emptive strike on Thanksgiving or Christmas if Hillary wins.

And miss out on DOTR? For shame, user

the jews are a dark trinity
a religion
weird desert cult
a race
rat men
a political idea
subvert and replace with your image

It's filled with US naval bases they'll blow it to smithereens.

Even better.
EMP + worldwide nuclear blasts/fallout + nuclear winter = End of the world.

Are there any nations safe from annihilation if this comes to pass? Once nukes start flying between the US and Russia, a lot of other nations will take the opportunity to settle their beef with each other.

thats obviously satire you autist

I heard china hasdug out alot of underground cities incase of one, russia might have their bunkers still unlike most of the united states

BASED RUSKIES

I really hope this isn't a bluff. I hope Russia is honestly making Nov 8 a win-win situation.

I hope Russia just BTFO's us in a ground war instead of nuking us.
I dont wanna be forced to wear trackpants but its preferable to what we have now I guess

Some Russians will survive and some Americans will survive, but the nations will cease to exist in a nuclear scenario.

Ok, nuclear war is not a win win.

Trump confirmed for Chad trying to stop anime from becoming real.

You can't have a race based on maternity succession, unless by race you mean a mongrel.

the jews are a semi-race originally based on a religion.
today they can be atheist and still are jews because they are related to each other.

there are no good jews

4chan is your home.

What are you doing posting on Holla Forums

Does this dude dabble in Kabbalah too, like Dugin?

Explaining to retards like you that there is no win scenario in a nuclear exchange clearly.

More gaslighting by (((Reuters)))

Have you heard the latest 1a346f slander about me? I just heard this this morning: "Trump hates anime." Unbelievable. I mean, how could anybody think Trump hates anime? Trump loves anime! We love our anime, don't we, folks? There you go. Sad!

Poe's Law, nigger.

Actually, it's vote Trump, or die in a civil war. Blood's gonna run in the streets.

Poe's law exists on mediums that are text only my man. I'd explain to you how their facial movements and tone give away that it's satire but then I'd almost be as autistic as you are.

Russians Are Just Nazis With Vodka

On a scale of 1-CWC, how autistic are you?

"Zhirinovsky was born in Almaty … His father, Volf Isaakovich Eidelshtein (or Wolf Andreyevich Eidelshtein), was a Polish Jew"

Is this a funny coincidence.

Yes there is. Survivors are mostly going to be angry and very pro-gun. Liberals are going to be mostly in the blast radius and burn radius. The nuclear winter and radiation will remove the rest of the undesirables. Praise kek.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
NUCLEAR WINTER CONFIRMED FOR BEST-CASE SCENARIO

Fucking checked! Embrace kek, embrace chaos and death. Only then will you truly live again

Baltics and Finland should be client states of the German Realm, but I'm not opposed to Russia reacquiring their Imperial clay.

Not sure how to handle Poland, maybe just go back to Congress Poland borders (minus Lithuanian overlap) and deport the ones currently on Prussian land into Congress Poland to labor for Russia.

I
Really
Can't
WAIT

Yeah, tell us something we don't know.

I never said they were a religion.

Ever heard of ethnoreligious groups?

It is if it only hits places like LA, San Francisco, and Washington D.C.

Also, I highly doubt a nuclear war happening. If it did it's the end for everyone, not just America but the entire world. Russia knows this that's why it still hasn't happened and if it were going to happen it would have in the last 50 years.

This is not what we want, right? Even if it's true, this would mean that (((they))) would use this as an excuse tostop the elections by going into an war.
Please, tell me I am wrong.

Get your rope ready

I'm actually fine with that.

Bump.

we can choose what the light reveals.

Warning you now to not trust this jew.

noun: Lebensraum

The territory which a state or nation believes is needed for its natural development.

Russia doesn't need more territory, hebrew. At 8.5 people per square Km they're one of the least populated countries in the world in terms of density. As a comparison, EU's density is over 100.

So whenever they feel the need for "lebensraum" they buy a local bus ticket. You've just absorbed some faggy propaganda without asking "why".

I remember watching the show she's from, she had those huge dinner plate eyes. Can't remember the name, however.

Oh and nice dubs.

We're going to get our shit pushed in because of all the monkeys put in the military. It's time to start learning Russian.

Russia will end it.

I wouldn't even wait. If Hillary wins, Russia should strike while the iron is hot. Otherwise they were bluffing.

user pls

Ya know, a war, conventional or otherwise, with Russia would be a great opportunity to start purging some traitors.

WAR IT IS THEN FAGGOTS, KIKES HAVE DOUBLED DOWN ON HILLARY THE ONLY DIRECTION WE'RE HEADED NOW IS STRAIGHT TO HELL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew, these digits confirm this winter is going to be very interesting.

what is this from what the fuck

The eternal normie is the true enemy. His ignorance is putting us in the line of nuclear war.

As immigrants pour into our countries there will come a point where there are just too many SJWs and subhumans. Once this critical mass has been reached, it will means that we can't possibly change things through voting anymore.

If Hillary wins, then it have meant that we already passed that critical mass. In that case, nuclear war with Russia is the best thing that could happen. It would annihilate heavy population centers which include nearly all blacks and Muslims. The white rural master race would survive in much greater numbers, and it is they who would inherit whatever remains.

Who gives a fuck about Jew-law, kike?

This is genetic - if you father was a Polish Jew, you're half Polish Jew, which makes you a fucking Jew.

Jews don't decide if they are jews or not.

We can't change anything through voting anymore anyway. Their numbers are so massive that even if they lose democratically they can bring the country and its economy to its knees through social disruption.

There is no peaceful way out of this. What, you think Trump comes into office and they all just evaporate into thin air? He decrees that illegal immigrants have to go home and they just pack up right that instant and shuffle on home? Nope. They're going to say no and they're going to fuck shit up and they are going to have massive outside funds at their disposal to maintain at least subsistence living standards as they attempt to sever territory [that has basically been surrendered to them anyway] from the rest of the US.

It's time to wake up, really wake up.

Where was this filmed

He only has to tell the people to act American instead of special-snowflaking out on their identities. So easy!

Is this sarcasm?

Let's hope.

He's right, but that doesn't mean saying something like this is not giving the cucks ammo to use for the next month. I hate to go full muh PR here, but it doesn't take much for them to twist this advice into a threat that supports their "russians are interfering in the elections" narrative. I guess it's still comforting to know if the kikes rig the election then we'll get to see it all burn.

And the only reason you still care about any of that is because Trump supporters, collectively, made the decision to keep participating in a thoroughly rigged system because they are – for the most part – comfortable, nigger loving products of postwar Amerikwa who slightly perturbed at their living standards.

They still worship the niggerball. They still worship the ZOGbots. They aren't remotely radical and Trump wasn't the least bit interested in leading them there. Billionaires with a family full of jews don't tend to be into that.

It's been an honor, lads.

What the fuck is this.

It's an old video from that port/factory/whatever in China that exploded.

I remember that, but the English speakers got me doubting.

There are English speakers all over China in major economic zones.

We're going to still have to put in effort. I doubt Hillary doesn't have multiple contingency plans. What if she renegotiates with Russia to act like she saved us from catastrophe? What if she allows Russia to dictate what happens in Syria so that Israel can finally move north and get their precious Greater Israel started. There are far too many ways in which she could ensure that she retains power by appeasing a majority of normalfags. With that, there goes our rights in peacemeal fashion throughout the next decade.
I certainly won't stand for it. The time beckons where anons must realize we have to fight, whether through lone wolf measures or militias. If we don't, the kikes will have finally won. I'd rather die than give in to our kike overlords.

Jews love their resources and wealth too much to destroy it all. They've been patient for the last 6000 years or so, counting on the occult/masonic timeline according to the royal kikes, if they decide to destroy everything it will be as a last resort when they have nowhere to hide.

They're not destroying everything though, they will make absolutely certain that Israel is uninvolved in any of this. They're just aiming to destroy thr remaining white people on the planet and rule over the asiatic negroid hordes.

I don't think they'll evaporate into thin air, but I can still see scenarios in which we win. If Trump actually enforces our laws and begins to actively find and kick illegal immigrants out of our country, I can imagine that large groups of such illegals might violently resist - like BLM but on a much larger scale. This alone would redpill many people, and if it's bad enough it would give Trump an excuse to use emergency powers and wield the army on those populations. Imagine a civil war with the left, but with the army on our side. By the end of his presidency there would be much less of them.

If Russia goes to war with the US, Israel will be nuked without a doubt.

The military is massively shitskin. Like 25-30%. And that isn't counting all the Whites who are Muslim converts, race mixers, communists, homosexuals.

Just getting rid of illegals is a drop in the bucket to our racial problems. I don't expect anything from a guy who spends half his rallies talking about how much he's going to materially enrich niggers and spics.

oh its gonna suck
I just hope Russian Ultra-nationalists realise its not the people that do this shit
I dont want to get lead into a war by globalist oligarchs with people who are practically the mirror image of myself from another country

I've been saying this for months. I don't live in Arizona so I couldn't care less about 'the wall'. Trump is needed so that the two biggest sections of the European derived civilisation don't annihilate each other, taking out all the rest of us in between them in the process. Were it not for WW's 1 and 2 the European empires would still be in existence, the world would know something close to total peace between the world powers.

The Economist is pretty much just the Rothschild Press. The creepiest thing when reading it is that none of the articles are accredited to writers. You'd have thought people who wrote such long, detailed articles would want credit for their work, what's that about? We are actually going to go through nuclear war aren't we? Probably before the year ends, then the phoenix rises from the ashes, that's obviously the implication. And they're saying this will all happen by 2018. Once we've got a one world currency I wonder which old banking family will control the wealth? Can anybody help me out here, I just can't figure it out.

I hope you realize the spics aren't relegated to Arizona/the Southwest now. They're spreading out to Washington, Ohio, New York, Florida, and many other states. Just find the Mexican consulate in the nearest city to you and you'll start seeing a barrio forming within 20 miles. If Amnesty is granted and borders are dissolved, just you wait faggot. They'll be at your doorstep within 2 years. The mestizo plague is coming user, and we Arizonans aren't going to stop them as they stampede their way through.

.>>7838380

That's some serious short-term thinking. They are becoming majority and they'll outvote your white ass on a federal level.

way to judge a book by its cover. nice job fag

If I used Twatter, I would most definitely follow his shit praise keke

You don't hear about him in the news because you insist on listening to the news. good job goy.

kek

Im I the only one who thinks this is actually pretty great?

Aside from the following Mad Max-like epoch where we Europeans chase mutant niggers with our assault trucks

It didn't have to end this way!

When If that happens it will most likely be during a May/June window. Best season for it. Likely preceded by supporting the initiation of an American revolution or some other civil chaos.
Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years happenings would come from the Muslims imo

I already tried this. My libshit mother turned it around and said "no, Trump is the WW3 candidate!" On top of that I share articles from MSM sources talking about the tensions on normiebook and it goes ignored.
It's hopeless unless Trump gets in.
I may never get to see my baby girl grow in to a woman.
And honestly, I think our society deserves it.

At least you had a kid.

Royal Air Force Pilots Ordered To Shoot Down "Hostile" Russian Jets Over Syria

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/royal-air-force-pilots-ordered-shoot-down-hostile-russian-jets-over-syria

I want these disinfo threads to fuck off of Holla Forums