Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

archive.fo/F0GSe

Posting this to inform you of what the leftists will be focusing on.

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/16/megan-twohey-of-the-new-york-times-caught-in-a-media-hoax/
theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786342217841389568
archive.fo/0Fdgz
archive.is/I5RNE
twitter.com/costareports/status/786382661476507648
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits#fullscreen?platform=hootsuite
youtube.com/watch?v=wpTDozstgxw
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/786377344558563330
twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/786380358254104576
archive.is/vfBXF
twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/786425525032017920
twitter.com/alivitali/status/786423770709753860
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786417742328926208
twitter.com/JessicaScott09/status/786415450787840000
blog.dilbert.com/post/151737656851/the-era-of-women
twitter.com/ProudBoyMag/status/786425215676846080
barenakedislam.com/2016/10/13/october-bombshell-anonymous-hacker-group-claims-to-have-a-video-of-bill-clinton-raping-a-13-year-old-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one will believe this bullshit. They stayed quiet for decades then just showed up in mid-October right before a Presidential election.

It looks desperate as fuck on shillery's part. Didn't some of those leaked emails mention their internal polling showed Trump doing great.

Really?

CTR nigger please. This has already been debunked.

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/16/megan-twohey-of-the-new-york-times-caught-in-a-media-hoax/

Choke on a fat bag of herpes dicks, you traitorous cunt.

I think this is new, but its still just as fake. Coordinated between HRC campaign and Jew York Times.

So it was ok for Bill Clinton to be president even though he raped several women, but it's not ok for Trump to be president because he touched a girl on a plane?

You're an idiot. We need to be aware of what the left will use against Trump.

You're article is from May. The article in the OP is brand new and will be what the MSM will talk about.

Nigger, its fake.

*Your article

wew lad

ALSO
wat

SUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Take their names they hang too

I agree that it doesn't make any sense. Most women would see an assault by a billionaire as an easy payday. Likely the case would be settled out of course, meaning a fast way to make a buck.

*out of court

Pure (((coincidence))) of course.

Just like Bill Cosby, these random cunts are suddenly coming out of the woodwork to lie and get shekels and serve their overlord Hillary to try and make Trump look bad even though he's already at the point where he is about to win. What's funnier is that they think this will work.

Or go to the cops, which none did at the time.

When he has his own fleet of planes?

Even not knowing that this is obviously fake, let's look at this on its face. Trump and Leeds are sitting in first class on an airplane, presumably with a major carrier, since it was flying into New York (City?). I have never flown first class before, but I assume that the flight attendants pay fairly close attention to passengers there, in case they want another flute of champagne or can of caviar, or whatever. So, we are to believe that Trump is such a brazen rapist that, in front of the flight attendants and everyone else in first class, started groping and fingerblasting Leeds? And that, after she ran to the back of the plane screaming rape, no law enforcement agents even wanted to talk to him when the plane landed?

It just doesn't make any sense.

What's happened with the trial with the 13yo girl?

What a surprise the whores have come out of the woodwork as per usual. They will gladly take their 250 000 for the interview and must be believed because women don't lie and even if they do there is a reason for that other than then just being dishonest, greedy, disloyal gold diggers.

sure, and OBVIOUSLY she's from poor background, so she didn't contact lawyer, yet flew first class.

obvious hit job. reminder: theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/

He may not have owned it in the 80's at that time, but who rapes a woman in 1st class in front of everyone.

She said the armrest between the seats "mysteriously disappeared"

They already tried pedo, it did not work, this will not work either.

This. Dubs confirm.

my friend, it does not have to make sense. it is all about how it makes you feel. libtards are getting thefeels.png, but not-indoctrinated people can see right through it.

Which should be another huge tip off that its bullshit, the armrests between first class seats can't be lifted. They're real seats not like the ones in coach. Source: I've flown first class on a number of different airlines quite a few times.

You dumb fuck. It's the same woman behind both stories. She's a known hoaxer and has already been discredited. This is going nowhere.

wtf i hate trump now

The women mentioned in the new article aren't mentioned at all in the article from May.

Anons have a good track record of being able to sift through the bullshit the MSM pushes. We simply cannot ignore this type of "news" as we may be able to uncover useful information.

The fact that the same author is responsible for both articles is the type of useful information I'm referring to. Thanks for posting.

You are really underestimating how much it destroyed Bill Cosby. All it took was one person to make an allegation, and then like leeches many many more came to bloodletting.

Hapillary Clit-on still the living rape candidate.
Just ask the shills why they ignore it.

and Herman Cain.

I fucking knew it. I brought up before how they asked him a couple times about ever sexually assaulting any women because they were going to use it against him in the near future.

you can bet it's all bullshit just like 5 months ago

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786342217841389568

The NYT is a joke

I know Israel has a very low average IQ but come on, you jews need to get your act together.

Do you really think you can just accuse Presidential Candidates of made up shit every election and have it fly? People are tired of this same cheap tactic you tried every election and this time you went waaaay too hard on Trump that less than 6% of people even trust your propaganda machines. You broke your news machine and for what? Trump is still going to be President.

Now I understand why Bobby Fischer hated the other jews and didn't want to be a part of you, you're more dumb than niggers even in your prime. Seriously, you're the most mongrel race there is, neurotic too.

Can confirm, have flown first a couple dozen times. It would be very difficult or awkward to try and grope someone in first/business class since the armrests are solid and not moveable. 3 decades ago the seats were probably even nicer than today.

Here's another moron who believes if we ignore what the MSM pushes it will simply go away and will not effect Trump at all.

Or we could collectively highlight what's wrong with these articles and disseminate the info via twitter and other social media platforms, showing the MSM for the liars that they are.

Highlight it, I don't mind if you do. Saying that not every jew is a tactical genius, in fact the majority are complete retards.

The only advantage their smart jews have over our smart non-jews is the attacker's advantage and the ability to hide as non-jews so nobody catches on to their nepotism.

Will Joy Behar call these women "tramps"?

archive.fo/0Fdgz

Fuck you Kikes

Any impact this article would have had has been diminished greatly by the trumptape shit. Every time in the future they try to push more shit, it's just going to make the MSM look more and more vindictive and desperate – especially since they always conveniently break these stories whenever a new batch of damning leaks come out against Hillary.

Sometimes I think they just push these obvious hit pieces, not to discredit trump, but to keep them from having to report on the wikileaks drops.

This was predicted, to the day, in fact.

its clear you arent from around these parts, boy.

No one gives a shit about fake sexual assaults that never happened from actresses being paid by HRC.

is this a joke?

Plus, didn't they try this shit against Trump during the primaries?

I know, the guy is a fucking billionaire and when was the last time you heard of a billionaire flying commercial? Fuck, millionaires don't fly commercial.

The whole thing has been built around those tapes. That's why the woman claims he grabbed her pussy. I think most people can see through a claim like this popping up in mid October

Dispute

Disprove

Carry On

What should be done to the majority of these stories. If this is the work of a hoaxer, then press that point and introduce logic to the picture. After that, move along and keep momentum strong.

That was sarcasm.

I wouldn't bet on it.

No user we should simply ignore all Trump hit pieces and those who disagree are kike CTR shills!

Jesus, these people are fucking retarded.

lol

how convenient.

We really should just get some people to accuse Obama and/or Hillary of sexual assault as well. At some point people will realize all these accusations are full of shit or burn everything down and watch shit hit the fan.

Oy vey it was real in my mind, that doity bastid dahnald.

(double dub checked)
Sure is coincidental around here.
Stewardess eyewitness' when?

It's come to the point that the media is openly declaring Trump as lying to everyone. And Trump is saying they are corrupt liars. It is media versus Trump. Which one is lying? The people need to choose.

Trump has one question:
What reason do I have for lying to you? He could drop out of the race tomorrow and all the criticism of him would go away. Why would he bother putting up with it, if not for the people out there who want him to represent them?

And then, what can the media say? Tax returns? Escaping lawsuits? What?

And what interest does the media have for lying? So they can get inter it was with people. They sugar coat or twist everything said so they can get access. There's no investigative journalism any more. It is all whore journalism.

Yeah. It's come to the point to where people don't even read the articles – they just read the comment sections.

Yeah, it's not like he was ever in the news before this.

especially considering that the NY tabloids have been fucking with Trump for decades. They would have paid this "accuser" a small fortune for this story.

Can any oldfags confirm that first-class domestic flights were shit in 1980?

>You will never get to touch 5/10s inappropriately

THE DON MAKING ANIME REAL AS WE SPEAK.

so they run this bullshit when 4 of bill clinton's victims appeared at the 2nd debate a few nights ago, they're trying to run with this when legitimate victims are right there being ignored holy fuck

Not that much of an old fag, but first class was usually separate seats with fixed armrests. Her story is full of shit. Not only that but her running to the back of the plane and screaming rape would have made a commotion on landing to.

TRUMP WILL MAKE TENTACLE RAPE REAL

the MSM has run so many unsubstantiated hit-pieces on Trump that it's starting to all sound like white noise.

Almost, but not quite, user

The leaked pussy grab tape is probably more damming than the molestation accuser

Racist didn't stick
Sexist didn't stick
Pedo didn't stick
Mentally unhinged didn't stick
Now trying sex assault

and they're both nothing compared to slick billy being an actual rapist and shilldawg letting it happen and harassing the victims and they have NO repercussions
kill em all if this goes south, burn this whole fucker down before the russians can nuke it at least then we can save something

definitely, because that one had actual evidence (even though it was fucking nothing to begin with). This just comes off like someone trying to piggyback off of that video to make a quick buck.

There's very little they can do to escalate beyond what happened with the pussy grab tape at this point.

It has to be child rape or saying "nigger", on tape or with hard evidence.

They freaked out, tried to initiate a coup perhaps too early. Everyone who could get fired up by a major scandal, got fired up. They're exhausted and will see anything that isn't a complete blow out as white noise.

Clinton, however.. hasn't weathered much without always saying "That's a Russian conspiracy theory" or outright denial. Her image has to be completely clean and what dirt is there has to be buried or dismissed.

uhhhhh

archive.is/I5RNE

Even if this crap were true, (((they))) have no leg to stand on since (((they))) completely ignored Billy boy's RAPE accusers.
Fuck, Trump should flip the script on them and run ads like

I wish Donal Trump touched me inappropriately, no homo. Sage for CTR not even trying at this point.

That's the thing. I checked the stream of Foxnews and CNN on Youtube. Good thing about Youtube stream is that you can rewind the stream from 2 hours back.

So CNN, everything is Trump and those 2-4 girls. That's all they talk about with permament scroll stating Trump did something with couple women decades ago.

Foxnews touched on the news of Trump's allegation but also talked in length about wikileaks.

Basically this mean all the anti-turmp media will be talking only about this allegation for next 2-3 days.

Wikileaks are only talked about in alternative media. It fucking drives me insane.

to me, this just feeds into that one post that user made that said that Hillary's campaign was going to try something like this soon. Makes me want to look forward to all the other stuff that was predicted on that screencap.

One of the big competitions in this election to me is the MSM vs alternative/social media.

twitter.com/costareports/status/786382661476507648

Don't know the validity of this. Seems like Trump is aiming to sue the NYT over this.

heh

lol

t. a Mexican intellectual

lol

t. another (((intellectual)))

^just showing how ez it is to predict degenerate responses

Sorry jews, but first class cabin armrests do not move up and down.

south park did an episode shitting on wikileaks for some reason
I really don't know what happened to that show, it used to just lampoon celebrities

LUGENPRESSE IS GOING TO DROP THE PEDOPHILIA HOAX ON TRUMP ANY MOMENT NOW
THIS IS THEIR "COUP DE GRACE", THEIR FINAL ATTEMPT TO KILL TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN. THIS IS THE NUCLEAR BOMB.
SCREENCAP THIS
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits#fullscreen?platform=hootsuite

No goy, she said the armrest mysteriously disappeared.

the word 'mysteriously' makes it sound like Trump has magical powers.

Was this the one that was rejected 3 times?

man, the MSM is desperate.

Yup, heard they dug up paid a new witness

dude king nigger himself is implicated in her shit, there is a constitutional crisis going on as we speak, as we hurtle towards a fucking hot war with literal criminals at the helm, and that has been buried. if this thing is going up, then it's going up and we're gonna be fighting regardless.

havent heard anything about it being rejected before

Good, let's fucking get this shit started. We're going to crash this plane with no survivors.

Bill went to Epstein's pedo-mansion over 30 times.

yeah go with epstein you stupid faggots lets look at the 13 times slick willy flew on the lolita express with just epstein vs the 1 time trump was on it with epstein's brother present as well

pull the trigger you fucking faggots give us a reason to go nuclear

give us a reason to kill epstein

They won't talk about Slick Willy; they'll talk about only Trump and that's all that matters.
We need to prepare for the worst.

Surely, this is the end for Donald Trump.

This is non stop coverage on cnn and msnbc right now.
One of them has a split screen with lizard in vegas where she is talking about atm as well

of course. this is their distraction from wikileaks.

Considering I think this all technically qualifies as legal slander, yeah, they're pretty desperate. They're aware that their days are numbered under a Trump presidency

well, outside of shillary calling wikileaks a russian operation

conspiracy charges for all media outlets and members of Her-> campaign when?

This is an age old jew tatic
I watched it happen when a jew mayor Bob" Filner went rogue and stopped jews from milking San Diegos tax dollars. He took down some shit traffic camras run by a jew company that were ticketing people for legal turns also refused to reup a contract by a ((Tourism Marketing group)) that was going to cost taxpayers millions of dollars. So of course tons of women suddenly came forth out of nowhere after years of silence to talk about how he molested them driving him out of office.

YFW you realise Trump was grabbing America by the pussy all along

Herb was pretty creepy though and a nigger

Yes, you can. Normies believe the TV.

Trump is a good goy.

In no way do I support Trump (or Hillary, tbh) but if he really did this to these women, why wait until *now* to speak up?

God damn there is something freaky about jews like him and Joe Lieberman.

One of the accusers has already been discredited.

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/786377344558563330

There's a refugee thread for you 4cucks somewhere else.

Seriously though, why wait this long? He probably did do it, but why are they JUST now speaking up about it?

The jews have video of Bill doing a 13 y/o.

You don't need to virtue signal here, user. We're not Facebook.

kek i doubt if that exists it's in the hands of someone who would ever leak it but I'd love to be proven wrong
i already see the
these fuckwits are too stupid to believe

Kill yourself, you fucking nigger

I'm scared he's going to lose entirely now Holla Forums. I'm not being defeatist about it, but don't underestimate the stupidity of the normiees.

they will try russian spy next, then shape shifting space alien

twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/786380358254104576

Can we just lynch the media already?

Eat a gun you stupid cunt.

Well, we "normies" would like for there not to be a 3rd World War so we can all continue shitposting on the internet in our moms' basement in safe comfort.

Why was Trump slumming on a commercial airliner with a shitty "arm rest can be lifted" first class when he had his own private jet?

Why do you choke on nigger dick whenever you have the opportunity?

It was, then they found a kikess judge who allowed the lawsuit to go on.

anyone got a link?

lol that's it? Yeah, most of my friends little daughters have had crushes on me at one time or another and I told them I'd marry them someday and shit like that. Leftists really can twist shit.

I'm fucking panicking ok? The world is collapsing around us and I'm not ready for the inevitable conflict. I was too passive until the aftermath of the first debate.

mentally hill

in amityville
thinkin' she won't?
goddammit she will

found this myself, apparently from recent emails

pff you wish, ho

REMINDER

THIS IS PROOF THE ALLEGATIONS ARE A HOAX

hmmmmmm

b-but I though his hands were too small?

We knew this hoaxing was coming, the only question is how we prove this is the hoax we predicted

oax

I think it's fake, although I could be wrong. At least people in cuckchan were saying it was fake.

the burden of proof is on the claimant; prove it's fucking real first.

That's not how lib brains work. They get fired up about what an authority says and then cowtow on that authority's reputation to save their own and save their belief.

They like to sell that Republicans are the ones who do that heh

well, to be fair both sides do the same shit. it just so happens that Pubbys aren't the mainstream right now.

because it's false. There's so many question marks in the story and the timing just screams "hit-job" and "distraction".

Is this happening?

Holy shit

Archive everything

One of the women who accused Trump made the exact same claim as the woman who accused British actor Bill Roache of sexual misconduct.

archive.is/vfBXF

Coincidence?

Is it a meme in sexual abuse victim circles? Because, otherwise they have to claim it's a mainstream meme - or some meme from a movie, which makes the 'coincidence' not very coincidental.

Or, it's a (((coincidence))).

Considering both stories say it took place in an area of changing clothes, it seems the latter.

THAT EXACT LINE IS IN THIS VELVET UNDERGROUND SONG

GO TO 4:39

HOAX AS FUCK

NOTE: SONG IS FROM 2010

IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/786425525032017920

The song is from the 1960's

I stand corrected, was just going by the date on the video, I don't listen to the group.

Hell that makes it even worse.

Didnt read entire thread but CNN doesnt even make an attempt to look serious.
Since Friday (during hurricane matthew drowning the SE) everytime I tune in its trump sexual-assualt trump sexual-assualt trump sexual-assualt trump sexual-assualt trump sexual-assualt trump sexual-assualt
I really believe the neutral viewer is gonna see through this shit, its too obvious. Theyre killing themselves.

It's on, boys.

twitter.com/alivitali/status/786423770709753860

"He suctioned on to me and pierced my flesh when I struggled. He then severed my limbs with his beak, and consumed my body."

Cernokike just tweeted this.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786417742328926208

You kikes are going in the oven if he loses so you better start shilling for him instead of against.

twitter.com/JessicaScott09/status/786415450787840000

They're going all out.

I saw the one (octopus) woman on fox news tonight.
She is defiantly old enough to have listened to the velvet underground, besides the whole incident having happened about 35 years ago.
She was probably about 20 when the album came out.
Curious.

blog.dilbert.com/post/151737656851/the-era-of-women

scott adams has bent fully over and said It's GG

but in the past he's said the same thing only to jump back in once trump does well again

Whats a good picture of where we're at, and what can we do to improve our hand?

I just realized that if Trump loses he's going to spend the rest of his life suing all these news networks into the ground.

In fairness the man lives in California and would probably be targeted if he didn't. I have no idea why anyone stays in that shithole of a state.

Jesus, Dilbertman, that's so fucking cucked of you.

oh hey cernovich you're literally in this thread
you fucking faggot, how about you stop using Holla Forums for your own personal gain jesus christ building your brand more like being a disingenuous co-opting faggot

meanwhile they ignore the women Bill clinton clearly got fucking shook by at the debate and CNN blacklisted Danny Williams' story entirely
FUCKING KIKE LUGENPRESSE WE WILL MAKE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU A WINDCHIME

I wouldn't even give a shit if at least he'd call out the jews but he just uses us to his advantage while trying to shut everyone down on social media when they bring up the jewish question.

Like Trump would do anything with a woman older than him. We don't need even need proof to tell this is a lie

There's 12 more lined up, maybe with fresh stories that aren't plagiarized. If those don't work, they'll probably have a lot more!

twitter.com/ProudBoyMag/status/786425215676846080

IT'S ALL FALLING APART

How are these kikes this fucking incompetent?

I think that whore he's dating has pussywhipped him.

On the profile the first six match up but the last 4 digits are blurred out

It's hubris. They think they're so untouchable that they're in turn become lazy.

I believe that he told a ten year old he would marry her in ten years.
Some girl comes up on take your daughter to work day and says she "wishes she could find a man as successful and great as Mr. Trump, but nobody will ever love me…"
Trumps says "come see me in ten, if I can't find a guy to marry such a nice girl, I'll marry you my self."

and that's my exact problem, he's a parasite that gives us nothing. inb4 muh exposure no nigger there are a whole bunch of others running in bigger circles that either come here or get their stuff distilled and don't pass it off as their expert opinion. this faggot just interviewed sam hyde of all people he's found his market in using chan "culture" shit.

hey cernovich, since you're here, mind elucidating us as to your links to dershowitz,motherfucker?

The biggest thing I can see right now is that it appears that Trump is partially trapped in a reaction cycle, sure he can throw out a few hits now and then, but hillary and literally the entirety of everything hits him back or invents a new scandal out of thin air he then has to fend off.

also, anyone know of any good way to volunteer? I don't trust GOP stations after cernovich exposed what they were doing for down ballot candidates

The fuck site is that profile on?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/577sy6/trump_rape_story_debunked_jessica_leeds_claims/

idiots, it's scott adams read the fucking subtext. it's one big blackpill on how women are fucking everything up.

That was on Holla Forums first as well.

yeah it's even worse, he's browsing the fucking donald subreddit

oh well, debunked. Close though.

The picture talks about Cernovich finding something on Holla Forums so we know he lurks. We know the man is a narcissist. Its a safe bet that he'll be lurking this thread too.

You're kidding right?
We know the story is fake and she was paid off (I expect more to come, greedy whores) but this was 30 years ago. I sat in first class 10 years ago and the armrests came up

After the tapes, they're striking at thin air. It's actually best they keep firing and firing full blast, I think. People are dazed.

There wasn't enough cool down from between the tape release, the debate, and all these accusations. It's too much at once, out of desperation.

It might solidify NeverTrumpers, but it's making the other half suspicious.

is right. But, even if that wasn't his point, are you even listening to what he said? The cucked men and normie women who still think the Hollywood Access tapes are damning are certainly not going to look into how valid this is.

This is a bullshit "debunking" as pointed out. They're doing everything they can to copy Trump. Like the recent Russia voter fraud spamming, they're giving us fake avenues of attack in the hopes of coaxing us into a snafu. We need to steel ourselves and verify every piece of evidence before we run with it. They need us to misstep so they can create an umbrella of unreliability under which they can sweep all the hard evidence against her.

The one about kissing is even better. That is how you greet people with respect in some cultures, 2 on the cheek 1 on the mouth. Stupid cunt doesn't know what what is.

Lol?

gorgeous, user. Gorgeous.

This has been getting posted in by Trump supporters all day.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

This.

Not only is it for pathetic degrees of touching, but it's also used in the election progress.
You got touched incorrectly? Slap him tell him to fuck off.
You don't take it to fucking court

trump grabbed my ass yesterday.
i'm a shill missle now.

You don't understand how naive normalfags are user
They'll eat this up with a silver spoon

If I were undecided, the sudden frequency of Trump scandals would get me questioning the validity of them. One or two similar scandals in a week would get me to believe them if I were a normalfag but you pour in 12-15 similar scandals in a short period of time and it comes off looking like propaganda.

Did either of them do anal like Ms. Piggy?

> "Donald Fucking Trump decided to start feeling me up for no reason on a plane! Of course nobody saw it and I never said anything!"

Any evidence?
No?
Then nobody that matters cares.

?

I said that there were new accusers. I also acknowledged that the same woman article both articles. Boy you are stupid.

*wrote both articles

Meanwhile Bill Clinton is raping 13 year old girls
barenakedislam.com/2016/10/13/october-bombshell-anonymous-hacker-group-claims-to-have-a-video-of-bill-clinton-raping-a-13-year-old-girl/

by the way they removed their video from Youtube

The audacity to lie like that.